Chaos Space Marine warband creation thread

By the will of the gods of chaos we shall make a warband worthy of chaos!

>1d4chan.org/wiki/Chaos_Space_Marine_Warband_Creation_Tables

>Legion Warband or Renegade Chapter? (d10)

Rolled 1 (1d10)

Rollin

Renegade Chapter (once a loyal Space Marine Chapter, now serving Chaos)

>Why did they fall? d100

Rolled 35 (1d100)

They tried to fight heresy with heresy. The Ordo Malleus made them pay gravely for this when they found out.

Looks like the "fight fire with fire" tacti didn't work out so well

>Who was the Warband's Progenitor? d100

Rolled 55 (1d100)

>inb4 ultramarines

Blood Angels, neato

>Devotion to the Ruinous Powers (d10)

dice+1d10

put it in the options field user

Rolled 3 (1d10)

Neutral. The warband believes Chaos to be more of a tool than something to be worshipped, serving the dark Gods when it benefits them.

>Chaos Worship (d12)

Rolled 12 (1d12)

Roll again, twice

Rolled 8, 1 = 9 (2d12)

Looks like we have a majority of Khorne followers but with some undivided as well

Next roll:
>What form do the Chapters' beliefs take? (d100)

Rolled 33 (1d100)

Remember the Ancestors - The Marines remember and pay respects to those who come before them. They have a strong sense of tradition.

>Warband Demeanor (d10)

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Honour Amongst Thieves. Despite being evil and cruel individuals, these Marines have a strong sense of brotherhood. Many would never even consider betraying their fellow warriors an option, and would even sacrifice themselves to save a friend's life

>Common Mutations/Deficiencies (d10)

Rolled 3 (1d10)

Why do I feel like they tried to fight khornates by getting more pissed than they were.

The daemon weapons probably flied out of their hands and into the loyalists' because of the sheer RAGE.

>No Rest for the Wicked

They cannot sleep, because they can't not be pissed. I think not being able to sleep is also a symptom of the Black Rage.

Give me 1d100 for figure of legend.

Rolled 11 (1d100)

>Champion of your choice

I assume choice of Chaos god, but I'm not sure. Probably the guy who converted them in the first place.

Give me another d100 for deeds of legend.

Rolled 11 (1d100)

>The figure is remembered as a scourge of the Imperium, having ravaged many planets and slaughtering servants of the Emperor aplenty.

I guess they got into this whole Traitor thing pretty quickly.

A d100 for Homeworld if you'd be so kind.

Rolled 63 (1d100)

daemon world get!

You got Fortress World. Which is interesting in itself. Not too far away from Daemon World even, at least in terms of defensive ability.

Anyway, now give me a d100 for terrain.

Why are there not body parts everywhere and how did they manage to pierce his armor so many times?

Rolled 82 (1d100)

warp twisted get!

Actually, you got Dead. Maybe they killed everything that used to live there during a fit of rage.

Give me 1d10 for doctrine.

Rolled 1 (1d10)

Not sure where OP went. Stepping in.

Looks like we rip and tear. Fitting for Khornates.

Gimme a d100 for equipment.

Rolled 19 (1d100)

Rollan!

Special chaos icons. Not sure how that works, but okay.

Gimme a d10 for strength

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Alright, we're slightly overstrength. Roll a d10 to find out why.

Rolled 7 (1d10)

> Rumors of the Warband's power attracts lesser Warbands and other factions willing to serve them.

Alright, everyone wants to serve evil blood angels.

Last couple of rolls here - d100 to determine our allies.

Rolled 73 (1d100)

>Specific group of Chaos/renegade mortals (renegade/corrupted Lost and the Damned regiments, anti-Imperium rebels, clan of tribals, corrupted mutants, mercenary bands, pirate gangs....etc)

More groupies? Alright, I'll take it.

And lastly, a d100 to determine our enemies.

Rolled 56 (1d100)

Nice quads

ty

>A specific space marine chapter.

Probably the blood angels, seeing as it's unlikely that others would have given in and they'd view us as the DA viewed the fallen.

recap?

We're renegade, khornate blood angels that view chaos as a tool, inhabiting a dead fortress world. We venerate our ancestors and care a lot about honor. We first fell when we tried to use heresy against heresy. Our champion is a warrior who brought death to many worlds of the imperium. We have rip and tear doctrine, and we use special chaos icons in combat. We've got a lot of chaos groupies.

So, Death Company GONE HERETICAL?