My 10 year old niece wants to play dungeons and dragons, I think because she watched adventure time...

My 10 year old niece wants to play dungeons and dragons, I think because she watched adventure time. I have never DM'd for a kid before, where do I even begin? I sure she'll be bored to tears if I explain the rules and help her create a character. Also, she expects to be able to create food using magic as a wizard. Image unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

jamesstowe.blogspot.cz/2011/09/dnd-for-8-year-olds.html
exhentai.org/g/626736/3a7e114fa5/
mediafire.com/file/ia9628cdx6zacwb/AT_handbook_b01.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fact that you could have posted any other image with this OP yet you chose that one leads me to believe you should be no where near 10 year old girls.

take this
jamesstowe.blogspot.cz/2011/09/dnd-for-8-year-olds.html

I would say try finding a very simple d&d game so you can introduce mechanics, Also panda sauce?

sauce?

exhentai.org/g/626736/3a7e114fa5/

>My 10 year old niece
>posting pedo tier OP
I have a feeling that you're not allowed anywhere near your niece

>Image unrelated
I should fucking hope so.

Interesting stuff, I'll have to look through that. Though I'm not sure she would be into the art.
Loli not pedo
I'm allowed around her, no one knows I like loli. Though she doesn't like me that much since I always pick on her and use her 3DS without permission.

What should I do about her wanting to make food though? Should I force her to play a cleric, tell her she can't, or just make up a spell?

You sound yet more and more creepy and I don't think you should be permitted around younger children without supervision.

>Loli not pedo
It's the same shit.

Loli isn't real m8
Take it easy

And furries should be allowed animals, right?
2D=/=3D you stupid normalfags.

>What should I do about her wanting to make food though?
Ring of Sustenance variant that creates sufficient amount of food instead of providing nourishment directly. Cheaper than real thing because it's less convenient. Drop it on her as a starting heirloom or something.

justification is just like masturbation

you're only screwing yourself

im getting a creepier and creepier vibe coming from your posting.

Neither are the 2D chicks I fap to, but I still like 3D. If you're attracted to children, you shouldn't be around them.

They shouldn't, actually.

>jamesstowe.blogspot.cz/2011/09/dnd-for-8-year-olds.html

Love these

Seconding this.

2D=/=3D
Goats don't look like this. You can fap to this while not being attracted to real goats.
I can keep going with increasingly weird shit if you need me to.

Excellent idea, thanks.
I can't help but pick on her, she's just so cute when she yells at me to stop poking or tickling her!

Jesus Christ

Good on that user for saving that poor pupper.

>mfw mad as hell now and I'm a goddamn furfag

Nice story. I fucking hate dogs

How does it feel being a subhuman?

I will defend a person's sexuality as much as I am able, nobody should be demonised or persecuted for things they have no control over.

It's also reasonable to say that animals are not furries similarly as children are not lolis. It's a distinction of either genuine zero attraction or made by people not walking down that road.

Context is everything though.

You should not be in contact with your niece, and if you care about your family at all, you'll break off communication altogether.

Maybe don't play D&D. Find something better to play with her, that lets her be a food-summoning badass.

I own the house she lives in though. You want my precious niece to be homeless!?
Like what?

You don't own a house. There's no niece.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I not even a pedo, I just like loli so you should take it easy anyway.

If she likes adventure time, why not use:
mediafire.com/file/ia9628cdx6zacwb/AT_handbook_b01.pdf

Also, especially for younger players, you might want to make some pre-made characters.

And you... stay away from playgrounds, pedophile.

ITT: Pedo uses DnD to groom his ten year old niece.

And you... stay away from Veeky Forums, retard.

You, at best, made this thread specifically to start shit about loli.

You may also be completely devoid of self awareness and genuinely not understand why you come off as creepy

The most likely scenario, however, is that you wanted to rub your fetish on everyone's faces and made up a fake scenario in order to do so.

>all these spergs
>mfw

If this isn't just a thread to make normalfags toss a fit: less crunch more fluff. The couple time I've had kids in a game they wanted 'pretend but better'. They were really into character creation even if they weren't into writing it all down, and the adventures were pretty loose. I usually set a goal for them beforehand, and let them do silly things for a a half hour before kickin' them into said goal.

Also keep an eye on your dice, fuckers seemed hell bent on embedding them into the walls.