CND Moon

Did Teeka call it or something? Wtf.

ya he just did lmfao.

In

tfw bought ICO 200K comfy

shits gonna dump hard now. It is a total shitcoin after all.

What are you talking about? It's been same price for week. Only 'mooned' after the binance listing

nigger check binance again.

y-yeah..... *buying intensifies*

lmao stay poor faggot

yup

this is CHEAPP

past 6 cent buy in and retards are still going for it...

>stop loss: none

yeah boiii

I bought this at 167 sats, when should I exit? No idea what to do right now.

Lol fuck I threw $2k at this yesterday on a whim, holding 50k shares.

round abou tnow cause this is going straigh to p& d territory will prob go below last two days average

These short term picks usually happen when he is expecting big news. They are usually good for a quick 2-3x.

so buy ??

time for wave 2. Hold a bit user not everyone that has PBC can just buy the pick as soon as it comes out.

what makes you think there will be a wave 2 and not a PnD

>stop loss: none
kek, does he ever write anything else?

this coin should have been valued at 150m market cap two months ago.

most PBC subs don't trade on binance anyways. Give it time

>Went w/35k CND @ 355 sat

how badly am i gonna get raped

Badly. I bought in at 90sat. This is going back to 150 sat once today's rally dies.

LAAAAAARP

it's 7 cents. good heavens

I sold literally minutes just before it exploded 70%

Hodl or sell? Can't get any higher than this, can it?

is this a hodl?

Minding the market cap on this one, a 10x would make it of equal size as XVG.

*Hodls comfortably*

it hasn't even updated on cmc yet.

RCN.

Not even a hard sell. Ethereum co-founder just joined and they just partnered with Decentraland. Now when you don't buy any it's on you.

do we hodl this shit coin to the moon or what?

no, buy in right now and set a sell order at 2x and walk away. it's that easy.

RCN: hold worthy or just pump and dump?

im in since 3 cents so idk how high it can go

it will 3x from .06 imo

and then we ll go in again?

that wasn't a pump

a pump is when it shoots past 2k and never goes back to that level because RCN is a extremely underrated.
definitely worth holding

i don't know how high this will go but from what i've noticed, pbc calls always go at least 50% higher after the initial pump. so +50% of the highest initial pump would put it at 547. i'm exiting at 530.

>i don't know how high this will go but from what i've noticed, pbc calls always go at least 50% higher after the initial pump. so +50% of the highest initial pump would put it at 547. i'm exiting at 530.
thanks user.

>shares

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I NEEDED TO ACCUMULATE FOR MY ACCOUNT
STOP THIS
STOP THIS ALL OF YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT
STOP BUYING IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

do you fags even use cindicator?

yeah I'm using it to get profit

I actually do it's kinda neat. Not sure how-to sign myself up to be in the prize pool though.

Comfily holding 1m tokens to get access to the arbitrage bot, feels good man

What do you mean by 530? 0.00000530 BTC? Sorry Im a brainlet

Hold or sell? Solid product with a solid idea, is it really a good idea to sell off?

yea it sucks

put 25% of my folio into it literally half an hour before the moon

fuck
i went in on wabi hoping it would moon and i could use it to buy a comfymillie too
should have just bought the damn CND and gotten my 300,000

>What do you mean by 530? 0.00000530 BTC? Sorry Im a brainlet
yes satoshi

TEEKA MOOOOON

Link to info about that?

hahaha the same thing happend to me wabibro.

Yep.

Whatever Teeka calls will moon within minutes.
He doesnt even need to do research anymore.
I bet he just goes on coinmarketcap, closes his eyes and scrolls with his finger on the screen and whatever he lands on he will shill.

Then he can can invest in whatever that is and people who PAY him for the newsletter will buy his bags too

>i went in on wabi hoping it would moon and i could use it to buy a comfymillie too
but i jumped in with loss from wabi dollars minus

pumped so hard it broke CMC

Hmm can't be bothered to find it right now, need to watch Binance. Check Cindicator homepage. Basically when you have 1 m tokens you get access to a bot that tells you where there are arbitrage opportunities between some exchanges. Rudimentary for now, but works. Full automation planned in the future, with a bot doing the actual arbitrage for you. That's why this token is still cheap and is a long term hold. You'll never get near the possibility of owning 1 million tokens again.

There was a actually a speculation weeks before Teeka made the news, Teeka himself said on a youtube interview that they invested in CND.

DYOR faggot before talking ish.

Feels terrible man, something similar happened to me

here we go guys. the 2nd pump wave incoming from all the people who just read their buy alert.

Pretty neat. An actual good use case for holding 1mil coins.

Would love to see them come out with more software like this.

lets just pray our wabi's go 10x so we can still afford our comfymillie regardless

made quick 1k thanks

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH SELL OR HOLD? I know I'll just end up holding like a retard and it will dump after the moon, but what if it keeps climbing?

WHAT IS THIS WHERE CAN I GET THIS INFORMATION

Exactly, I love that there are actual use cases. They are working on expanding the software you currently can get access to, and are supposed to do an update on road map within this month. Maybe there are some good news and that's why PBC called it

they have an indicator bot that give you indicators for coins and the real market
this is what i actually want, only needed 700,000 for the best package, wouldn't actually arbitrage and it's not even that hard to setup your own arbitrage notify bot anyway
but the indicators using their ai driven analysts

also i use the app constantly, it's fantastic for scratching that gambling itch that makes you want to stop hodling your coins without doing stupid things like selling your coins and chasing, you get to gamble/speculate on the market everyday with something to lose or gain without risking your real crypto portfolio

Awesome.

I'm currently in for 200k, might add more during the pullback.

this.

simply put their tool is fucking awesome. i love it.

not only that, they were sending out indicators for CRUDE, crypto movements, etc.

this isn't just for crypto indicators but for forex, politics, etc.

it's pure pottery tweeker is recommending cindicator when cindicator aims to replace him.

WHALES WONT DUMP UNTIL 5 WE STILL HAVE TIME

>quit at 340
Im never going to experience a 100% gain with my weak hands

>Im better at calling traditional markets than crypto markets
kek im only at like 67% accuracy with crypto

which one of you pussies sold?

Me, fuck I've been holding these bags for so long. Sold at the recent top though so whatever

Fuck Im holing cindicator but have to go to bed its late here
Should I sell? I cant stay up all night desu

>t.pajeet

I would hold, 100%

hold, if teeka shilled it, he knows about something we don't

sold at 380 sats was 100% for me.

>Basically when you have 1 m tokens you get access to a bot that tells you where there are arbitrage opportunities between some exchanges.

it's basically what i do all day

Put your sell somewhere around 500 sats, if it doesn't reach them, not an issue just hold, if it does, you'll be poised to buy back in at the dump after which will probably go down to 400.

Pajeeta recommended neo ants at 40 cents, some of you would've sold neo st 80 cents kek

Thanks, I have them on EtherDelta, if I put a sell order now it will stay in the book the entire night right?

This makes it a bit easier, but not much. Point is however that they plan to make it automated in the future, so you don't have to do shit

>Pajeeta recommended neo ants at 40 cents

didn't know that...source?

i need teeka to shill wabi ;_;
how do i get him to shill wabi?

nvm, found it.

MOTHERFUCKERS THIS WAS ALL FAKE OMG

FUDster begone

obviously has to stay around 6cents long enough for everyone to buy in. it doesn't make sense for it to breech his buy up to price this early.

sorry, just wanted to knock the price down a bit, im all in now, go rocket go