White Dwarf just fell through the letter box, lads

White Dwarf just fell through the letter box, lads.

Gathering Storm III part snapped for your pleasure, apologies for shitty camera work.

>this thread
>at 4:44 AM where I am

I-I didn't need to sleep anyway!

Thanks though

Is it me, or the standard bearer is a new model?

I hope his helmet is marine sized so I can steal it for a regular marine

And that's all folks, for the Gathering Storm section anyway

Bullshit they looked at the 30k model. That shit looked Roman As fuck, and fitted the whole statseman-warrior thing guilliman has. This shit is Magnus' spare armour. Hell it even sounds like a Tzeentchean artifact "Armour of Fates"

It is one of Calgar's Honour Guard, he's been around for a long time.

Wasn't sure, and if I'm very honest, I was too lazy to check.

>"Thank you, my Emperor. He is a blessing we do not deserve."
spiritual liege is going to save the day and I love it

All this stuff with Rowboat is whatever.

But I love that he apparently knows enough to know to respect Cypher, and not fuck with people who actually matter.

There we go.
At least now the shitposting can stop.

>to save the Imperium
>Guilliman was really the only contender

All other Primarchs BTFO

Yeah, they did so much job for the overall imperium aside from killing heretics, right?

...Right?

WAIT! Is there anything regarding age of sigmar? What will we get this march?

More Stormcast, More Stormcast, MORE STORMCAST!!!

Don't you love Stormcast? Boy I sure do love the Stormcast, have you bought more Stormcast?

>Magnus jobs again

Oh shut up, you little faggot. We got one release last year and another one this year. 40k gets, what? 3-4 releases of power armor a year? Cut the crap will you? That was a legit question on whether we get steamheads.

Are there any rules for "The fallen" kinda like the bial tan eldar?

Conservation of Primarchs.

As the sole remaining active primarch involved in Imperial matters, he will always win.

Unless it was Just as Planned.

fuck if sigmarpussy

At least you're getting releases.

I play ironjawz, you twerp, and even then I don't mind the stormcasts getting a release. But I guess that's a level of brain power your marineturd mind cannot even come close to grasp.

good

I... don't really play stormcasts. I play Ironjawz (though those chocobos seem too tempting).

I play chaos, we have only had 1kshites with arse rules of late, so dont preach to me

>Age of Guilliman approaching

>Plays a bunch of emo kids with daddy issues and saturday morning cartoon villains.
>Expects sympathy/people to shut up.

LMAO.

>He says after Legion rules came out and made Iron Warriors and Death Guard damn good.

read
then KYS.

Hey, you're getting a DLC in TW and you're Duncan's favorite army so don't complain.

The only hope is that their return is going to be a glorious event, and that the new models will end world suffering.

not saying our rules didnt get a well needed buff, but the only lot to get new models is 2kshits

>litterally telling you that guillman is going to do a lot of changes

Because GW have never lied before...

>He believe what WD say.
Next what, looking for WMD in Sweden?

I would most definitely love some plastic modern Brettonians, but I fear their aesthetic doesn't fit AoS.

can I just say I'm really fucking looking forward to more art with this helmet in it

it takes the armour from fucking dumb gaudy shit to fucking awesome dumb gaudy shit

Yo WD user, you got upcoming releases and pricing?

Age of Sigmar was shit because it made the factions of the Old World into barely appearing, let alone relevant factors in the new verse, the status quo changing can be super radical but still have every faction remain intact and be relevant.

Call me when Guilliman creates some new mass-produced super astartes that make all other Imperial armies irrelevant and then we'll talk.

ITS OVER MAGNUS! I HAVE GROUND!

Sanguinius and Fulgrim BTFO - Bobby is sexiest primarch.

Not included this weeks preorders

>Sanguinius and Fulgrim BTFO - Bobby is sexiest primarch.
roboute, rogal and ferrus are the real contenders when talking about sexiest primarchs

I huess the DW upgrade pack is the small sprue that is in all DW boxes? Helmets, pauldrons and bits?

Those Tartaros and mk3 prices are as prohibitive as the BoP kits in singlr boxes though. I'll stick to ebay if I need some more.

Re: DW . Yes.

re: Tartaros and MK3 - buyer beware... prices ALWAYS increase on eBay when they are available as single box squads.

Buy sooner rather than later.

Thanks.

>Independent Genestealer upgrade kits

Nice! Now I can outfit my sentinels with icons without needing to buy crappy plastic Cadian neophytes.

>Tartaros

May or may not grab a set of those just because I love terminators.

Wonder why they aren't independently selling Custodes and SoS yet.

Motherfucker. I was hoping I could still get 5 tartaros for 25 euros.

Oh well, if push comes to shove, I'll buy an actual BoP box, I'll save a lot of money this way. Won't be before long though, I have 60 marines and 15 terminators of different maeks and pattern already.

>Custodes and SoS yet.

they will, they were just squeezing the last dregs of people buying Prospero just for them.

Saint Celestine is CUTE!

>Wonder why they aren't independently selling Custodes and SoS yet.
because spreading the releases out ensures they continue to make mad bank on BoP sets

Welp, I'm using "Age of Guilliman" as a symbol of huge changes in rules, don't really give a shit about lore. If we will se a "sigmarification" of rules like keywords, free rules etc., then Age of Guilliman happened for me

are those all the items shown in the new WD, or are there some of the feb ones?

Those are all in the WD that arrived today

Huh. $90 for Guilliman, Cypher, and that Grey Knight actually sounds kinda decent.

So does this mean Celestine loses her Rosarius as she gives it to Ghouliman?

>but still have every faction remain intact and be relevant.

>implying normal eldar will now be relevant with the ynnari to flesh out taking protagonist role
>implying the imperial guard didn't lose its last shred of relevance with cadia
>implying the necrons are relevant when they barely did anything while abbadon asspulled their anti-chaos tech out of the galaxy
>implying there're relevant imperial factions that aren't space marines

if you want super astartes just wait for the custodes to become active in the galaxy and the ultramarines release that will come with the next edition.

are you implying there is a buttload of more items to come yet not revealed from the new WD oO

What? No mate... all of March's releases are in that picture. From the new WD...

Generally how much you save from ebay?

for a moment I thought you mean all of that was coming this week only -.-

Dude chill out, I wasnt serious

No fella, release dates are above each item available for order.

No, new monthly WD shows only pre-orders up to mid-month.

Someone should add his first quote from Rogue Trader to 1d4chan.

Right, well ok, everything in the WD is in that picture with the dates available

>Robert

Yes, I just wanted to be precise.
Thank you for the pictures.

They look like they're going to hold hands.

>BROTHER! THE IMPERIUM MAY BE IN RUIN, BUT SO IS THIS EAGLE AT MY FEET; LEND ME A HAND SO THAT I CAN DESCEND FROM THE CRUMBLING STATUE IN SAFETY!

He prefers Bobby

does that mean april's issue will show the prices of late march and mid april?

>But Guilliman always has a plan
Guilliman is Tzeentch?

No problems, glad everyone enjoyed... or not as the case may be!

tzeentch aspires to the greatness of guilliman's legacy

this is why his soldiers (the thousand sons) are codex compliant (there's a thousand of them) and in blue+gold

Between 10 and 20 euros per kit.

I didn't buy a BoP box actually, since the characters, SoS and Custodes were of no interest to me.
For 30 marines and 10 Tartaros, I paid something like 70 euros IIRC.

What's up with this guy's hair?

Thank. Sadly in my country Ebay isn't much affordable or cheap(nearly same prices than official GW seller)

ty based user

do you know if the new WD shows some of the new stormcast model from this month?

>Eldar ... far-sighted.
Is this a joke?

So will Row-boat be the only Loyalist Primarch to return?

Not this user but I think we saw all SCE release already

>sisters finally get a new model
>ward comes back to gw
>new sisters models killed off in lore and turned into buff clothing for ward's favourite marine

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Quick someone pick a good "the brothers duel" sound track for this.

>SCE
it's so weird the new WD doesn't show more of march, when feb showed every release coming for that month

At least this time he's being beaten by a peer, rather than a Spess Wuff with a Khornate axe.

Or a brand new Spess Wuff tossing a spear through his eye.

The only thing that would redeem this clusterfuck for me would be Rowboat getting trialed and killed off for speaking heresy.

$150 dollary-dos.
Personally I need more than just "it's a primarch back!" to drop that kind of coin on 3 models. We'll see once we get the rules, I guess.

2nd edition is over there dickfag

I have just heard spiritual liege is the new emperor. Anyone can confirm?

if you're interested in only the grey knight and cypher, chances are you can ebay them for cheap a week or two after release

The SCE is available on GW.com

read the pic faggot