Coss is LITERALLY the best investment

Coss is LITERALLY the best investment

Volume has already surpassed 2 MILLION and is going UP

Is this legit?
I keep seeing threads about it, but the price keeps going up
I dont want to buy ATH and then get dumped back to 10c

Well, volume is for sure increasing. It was like $200k last week. $2m today. People are starting to use it. They do have trading contests going on and they have exclusive rights to sell Datum right now, which is helping the volume.

COSS will be huge IF they can keep increasing volume.

Im bullish. Once they get an API & permit Bot trading, ez fucking money.

are they approved by MAS to be a fiat gateway yet?

They are currently in talk with them.
Still scheduled for Q1 2018 implementation.

shuill army is doing their job, don't bother, it's a pnd shitcoin

DYOR

FUDDERS BTFO

GOING STRAIGHT TO 250M MARKET CAP WHEN FIAT PAIRS ARE INTRODUCED

COSS is just getting traction

Wait they dont even have an API yet?
What the fuck, dont bots account for almost all trading on exchangess?
So why wouldnt this volume explode once people can run bots on it?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

very good point, I don't think they have an API for COSS, hence why you can't see the COSS exchange on blockfolio

fiat/alt pairs will be nice too.

>why wouldnt this volume explode once people can run bots on it?

Hey, now you're getting it! Took long enough

Remember that Rune is a fucking scammer and you risk it big if you invest in his project
> inb4 visionary is a job

>buying a coin with 1/4 of total supply issuef

its like you are trying so hard to not make it

COSS was my 'eye opener' when it came to cryptocurrency trading in that it's all illogical. This coin has a working product, realistic roadmap, and a valid revenue sharing model. However, it has a market cap less than a multitude of coins that have no product or any revenue model. And anytime someone attempts to talk positive of it, you get retards like these guys: This coin is so absurdly undervalued. Fuck, it's why I moved money into crypto to begin with. For reasons listed here (and pic related) I see no reason why this coin isn't a 25x+ coin within Q1 of 2018.

CMC is actually wrong. Rune says he has told them multiple times.

CMC fucked up total supply the otherday and caused ETHDELTA to do some weird shit iirc.

Can you guess why that's happening?
Pro tip: it's not ilogical

Once a company has a working product and a revenue stream, you can estimate it's growth much more precisely and realistically. This will get priced in fast, leaving not that much room for price growth. The moment you make money, your stock/shitcoin price is tied to the amount of money that you can generate.

A shitcoin with no working product and no revenue is 100% speculation. A shitcoin with a working product and revenue is 20% speculation and 80% math.

COSS should have been valued a lot higher then in that case. The mathematical model to predict it's worth compared against other passive revenue generation devices puts the coin price in the $7-$10 range when looking at a 6 month spread.

I firmly believe that prices in crypto are 99% hype and 1% true value. But I also believe that standard investors are going to change this over time.

that's a clone of the iota logo reeee

Coss now at 1597 sats with volume increasing. Who else here comfy?

wait ur a genius holy shit

Lol u goyim just noticed this

It's going to IOTAs market cap after FIAT PAIRS

FIAT PAIRS ON EVERY SHITCOIN

Stop shilling for this scam. The dev already scammed multiple ICOs dev team is retarded.

how many coss to fuck this girl

Such comfy, the time to accumulate is now.