Only loyalist primarch who intentionally abandons his legion

>only loyalist primarch who intentionally abandons his legion
>doesn't get killed, injured, or lost in the warp/webway
>just fucks off one day
Does this make him the worst loyalist primarch by default? Why did GW make the black one a deadbeat dad?

I've Just stopped caring about all the primarchs because they're all shit. Except Roboute and Sangy, the latter of which is dead, thankfully Robby is worth at least 10 primarchs

Vulkan has been brutally mauled by anything more deadly then a toaster leave him alone he should have had his honorable death millenia ago and just wants peace.

How is Corax's departure any different?

Corax doesn't have black skin, so OP couldn't have done the "black absentee father" bit.

He got maybe-possibly-actually killed by the Waaaagh in War of the Beast.

nigger marines greatest enemy are the dark eldar

>more black on black crime

At least Corax presumably died kicking Chaos ass in the Eye of Terror.

>Guilliman gets back to the Imperial Palace
>Rogal Dorn is waiting for him just past the door
>He's literally been standing since his disappearance.
>"What took you so long?"

You misspelled Alpharius, Alpharius.

>nobody noticed him because his gold armor blended in with the gold walls and gold throne and all the other gold shit in the throne room

>Sorry to keep you waiting.
>Cypher does a hand gesture. "You're pretty good."

Would have any of the other Primarch defeated the Beast?

>Why did GW make the black one a deadbeat dad?
They didn't have paternity tests, ain't gunna look after another niggas kids

>Revolver Cypher
>constantly flipping bolt pistols around
>"This is the greatest pistol ever made. The Tigrus Pattern Bolt Pistol. Twelve bullets...more than enough to kill anything that moves."

HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER

Sanguinus or Horus would have I bet.

>would have any of the other primarch have blown themsleves up to take the foe with them
that's what your question boils down to

The Beast survived the explosion.

>any other primarch
>see giant green thing
>shoot it with giant gun

the real question is would any other primarch lose? probably angry and wolfy i guess

just lance the fuckwad from space

Wasn't he last seen being vaporized by a plasma reactor explosion and we've been waiting for him to regenerate?

>Would have any of the other Primarch defeated the Beast?

The only ones I wouldn't give it to are Roboute (his hat is being a great administrator rather than a single combatant), Dorn or Perturabo (unless like you let them fortify their position first), or Lorgar (unless you think he could genuinely proselytize hard enough to convert the Beast to worshiping the Emperor).

Anybody else, yeah.

Lorgar defeated Khorne's deadliest bloodthirster in single combat and Perturabo was a really powerful fighter.

Awakened Lorgar though.

That was before he got any blessings. It was to prove his worth.

Ferrus or Vulkan should be out too. Endurance doesn't mean good at fighting and both specialize in smithing not fighting. Khan being a master swordsman that nobody knew about always felt like bullshit to me too.

Mea culpa regarding Lorgar.

That wasn't Ka'Bandha.

Nobody knew anything about the Khan. He was always off doing his own thing.

>"Where's Jaghatai?"
>"I dunno."
>Meanwhile, halfway across the galaxy
>[tuvan throat singing intensifies]

TRULY, THE GREATEST OF PRIMARCHS

In the case of Khan, I think there just isn't really enough about him for me to weigh in one way or the other.

I'll grant Vulkan, but my personal feeling is that Ferrus, despite not being a good fighter, could tank that shit and hit back hard enough because he's fuck-off strong.

Perturabo was a monster though. I'm sure he could do it, and that's without counting in his Iron Circle.

Ka'Bandha is a third host BT. Lorgar fought the guy who is at the top of the first host BTs.

You're forgetting the Lion has spent the last 9000 years hiding in the bowels of the Rock pouting.

Achilles has got nothing on this guy, at least Achilles' troops knew where the fuck he was

Just thinking about all that creamy Lion jizz building up in those balls for thousands of years mmmm

Ann'Grath, bitches.
Or Skarbrand.

He's literally the best primarch alive.
He knows what's up and will be back when most needed.
He's also caucasian.

Only primarch that fucks off for no reason and abandons his family is the dark skinned one.

Shit GW your not even trying to be subtle here are you?

>The only ones I wouldn't give it to are Roboute
He beat shit out of nerd Magnus in 40k.

>doesn't get killed, injured, or lost in the warp/webway
>just fucks off one day
Why have you got a picture of Vulkan, who fought in the War of The Beast?
You're quite clearly talking about Corax there. Fucking "nevermore" emo loser

user, I'm pretty sure I could defeat a bloodthirster. Bloodthirsters job so frequently that Khorne has been through about four "deadliest" Bloodthirsters as the best one inevitably gets jobbed out, thus necessitating a new, unsullied thirster to take the title. The faggot Lorgar beat up once lost a challenge to a fucking Lord Inquisitor.

Greater Daemons as a whole can't really fight their way out of paper bags. If a Greater Daemon shows up 9/10 times its cause its about to die to a Marine or Inquisitor of some sort.

But yeah top mention has to go to Bloodthirsters, greatest servants of the Galaxy's most powerful War God, who can barely ever win a fight against any character.

Youre weaaaak Vulcan

SHUT UP BRAIN-GHOST FERRUS. YOU ARE NOT FRIEND.

If you don't follow Dorn you're not living your life correctly.

SHUT YOUR NOT-FACE, BRAINGHOST FERRUS! YOU ARE NOT FREIND.

Russ also fucked off for no good reason and Corax acted like a bitch.

At least Khan has a reason but 10k years in the webway, really?

>not hunting down Dark Eldar
>to capture them and then EXECUTE THESE ABOMINATIONS! THEY ARE XENOS AND DESERVE NOTHING BUT EXTINCTION!

Not sure that spending 10 millennia doing nothing, but bike races would count.

Black Library was a mistake.

You are a mistake. This Daemonkin/Khornate fluff from the codexes.

I don't think he took offense to the idea of Bloodthirster Hosts.

No, that only makes him black

Nothing wrong with losing to a primarch, even Lorgar. Emperor only has 19 of those guys, Khorne's got millions of Thirsters. Its reasonable the Emperor made them stronger.

Losing to some inquisitor is bull though.

How is it reasonable?

Khorne's the galactic god of War, you'd think his strongest servants would be amongst, if not THE greatest warriors in existence.

The Emperor isn't a Chaos God, Khorne should be able to make a Bloodthirster capable of matching or beating Primarchs

>The Emperor isn't a Chaos God
He is now. The Emperor is a warp deity.

Conservation of ninjitsu.

Do Chaos Gods consciously make their daemons? I thought they were sort of just spawned incidentally. I could see that being matched by His pouring of all his intelligence and resources into something designed to be that strong might exceed those that sort of just came about.

Also, if we're dismissing BL and standing by older fluff, then the Emperor is comparable to a chaos god, at least in heresy era.

warp entity =/= chaos god

there are plenty of beneficent warp entities, the warp be unbalanced, but good still does exist within it.

its incorrect to think of the emperor as a chaos god in the classical sense. It is much for accurate to think of him as a deity in the 40k universe.

>implying Angron is somehow bad

Wasn't Vulkan kidnapped/captured by Dark Eldar and get tortured for thousands of years?

>create legion of monsters out of necessity during the heresy
>immediately regret hot housing frankenstein space marine monster children from your DNA
>personally euthanize each and every one of them after the heresy is over
That'll fill your cup up pretty damn quick

>only traitor primarch who intentionally fucks off from everything without nary a trace
>doesn't command his dudes from a stronghold, didn't get permakilled or banished to the Warp, did not lock himself up in his room to think about big stuff
>just fucks off one day

The answer is definitely maybe.

Ferrus and Perturabo probably had some pretty OP weaponry in their suits, also Ferrus could probably take the Ork apart with the necrodermis hands.

To be fair, Roboute survived Angron. And Awakened Lorgar was a pretty damn powerful psyker, I think he would have a shot.

based fulgrim

He's kind of a twat desu.

Russ went off on an actual mission unlike Jaghati who drunkenly stumbled into the magic space portal and hasn't been seen sense.

Corax basically Big Boss

What about Lorgar?

>implying hes not looking for a method to fix his deadbeat dads ass off the golden throne
>implying Khan isn't worse where all he did was fuck off after knife ears to bike race for 10k years.

So what are all the missing loyalist primarchs doing?

Khan - chained and raped by dark eldar succubi non-stop for 10k years.
Russ - transformed into a giant wolfgirl and stays in the webway for fear of showing himself.
Dorn - changing diapers on the emperor and polishing the throne for 10k years
Vulkan - settled on some agri-world to raise orphans and work as a smith?
Corax - singlehandedly waging a guerilla war against the chaos gods in warp?

Khan is dead
Russ is the reason Lorgar and Fulgrim are MIA
Dorn is dead
Vulkan is dead
Corax is Alpharius

>Khan is Alpharius
>Russ is the reason Lorgar and Fulgrim are Alpharius, is also Alpharius.
>Dorn is Alpharius
>Vulkan is Alpharius
>Corax is Alpharius
FTFY

Don't be such a pessimist, the boys better be ok.

Reminder that Alpharius is canonically dead, to the point Omegon could feel his twin's soul snuffed out from across the galaxy.

BL has pulled that shit so many times now that I don't really think even they know what's happening any more.

The idea of Russ getting Twilight Princess'd and turned into an actual literal wolf, a fuckoff huge one, actually seems pretty good to me. Could do some interesting stuff with that concept.

Imagine having a model on the table, a giant, wild-maned battle-scarred wolf, with a bitchin' collar and tatters of space wolf and imperial regalia hanging off him, gripping a giant power sword in his jaws. And like, on the same base, include this comparatively little human standing beside him in armor with a big backpack full of stuff, and like a banner or something, who's like his companion/assistant now, doing the stuff for him that needs hands, maybe an ordinary human maybe a space marine, maybe a psyker who relays what he wants to say, depends on what story you want to go with for him actually coming back into events.

Sif and Artorias conversions would show up within minutes of the model's release.

I'm okay with that.

>Russ is space Sif now
I can dig it.

You mean besides Russ?

>The idea of Russ getting Twilight Princess'd and turned into an actual literal wolf, a fuckoff huge one, actually seems pretty good to me
It would also be in keeping with canon seeing how 1) he was confirmed to have doggy genetic material in him 2) he was close to succumbing to the curse of the wulfen or some primarch equivalent when he left.

banp

>The Emperor isn't a Chaos God,
This. The Emperor is a God.

Perturabo would probably need his Iron Circle just to hold back ork bodyguards that the beast would be sure to have. Probably stuff like killa kans and nobs.

From my point of view, the Emperor is evil!

Reminder that Vulkan wasn't a great warrior, even when in murderrage he was no match for Curze, who in turn couldn't really hold it to Lion.

Well, that's what they were for.

t. fucking horus

Constantly hunting Lorgar and Fulgrim throughout the universe.

>implying Alpharius is not Omegon

He's the guy who sits in his room all day.

>The Beast survived by absorbing Vulkan's lifeless corpse and is piloting it around until it fully heals back

>ancaps
>elected
Shiggy diggy.

Khan's always canonically been a master swordsman. As Wraight pointed out, for the majority of the Horus Heresy series he only ever showed up in lists of "the best of the Primarchs at [x]" as a space-filler, which meant that he pretty much became the greatest Primarch at everything entirely by accident.

sits in his bedroom listening to NIN and jacking off with barbed wire while writing his sequel

No, the Warp is Chaos and Chaos is the Warp. The two are indivisible. Source daemon codex.

I am Omegon and I can confirm the only thing I felt that day were strong bowel movements.

On Dorn specifically. I caught this bit of fluff in a Deathwatch sourcebook but it was mentioned that his bones are in a shrine. The Imperial Fists have this habit of keeping the bones of fallen Battle Brothers and scrimshawing them with images of awesomeness as a little moral booster. The fluff said Dorn's skeleton was intact and scrimshawed all over.

(looked it up because my tac marine was from a chapter born of Imperial Fist gene seed using the build a chapter rules from rites of battle. Made a pilgrimage to pray before his Primarch before taking the Apocryphon Oath.)