Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Not yet March edition

Previous inferior general >40k rules reference in wiki format. 204% Organized
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs on iphone, lithium on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempts to fuck up your list
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>DIS DA WAAAGH ORGANIZA, ZOG YERSELF IF YER STILL ASKIN' ABOUT IT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Another list building program that may or may not be a pile of shit, sometimes it works and when it does it can be better than the garbage above
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Whoever let Alpharius have 10000 library cards, you're fired. Revoking them all is going to take forever)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/watch?v=IUGzY-ihqWc&feature=share
music.youtube.com/watch?v=39xtt19Xdzk&feature=share
youtu.be/5nO2A-ELpp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I2

>no Duncan
Fuck this thread. OP, you literally copied over the pasta from an old thread, so you have no excuse whatsoever.

Apparently Duncan isn't making vids because he's on vacation/holiday or something.

First for 'this is by far the worst thread on Veeky Forums'.

Duncan has escaped his cage and made way to Sydney last time I checked.

Lol, that is the best post i have seen in along time.

Back due to popular demand:

Reminder that pic related has a sweet melody which suits them perfectly now

music.youtube.com/watch?v=IUGzY-ihqWc&feature=share

FAQ:
>Dubstep is gay lol?
Dubstep suits many chaotic factions as it is fairly chaotic
Also this song is hardly Dubstep

>I listened to three seconds and I thought it was shit?
No, you are shit. Try lasting longer than you do in bed next time, before giving a review

>If this music isn't to my personal taste, does that mean it is the wrong song for the Night Lords?
No

>ITS NOT METAL I CAN SHAKE MY NECKBEARD TO????
Metal music doesn't suit chaos, this isn't the 80s. The Night Lords have evolved a lot in the last 8-10 years, so get on board or fuck off. Metal only really suits World Eaters, even then, probably Hardcore.

>My Emps Children love the shit metal though!!!
No, your structured music would bore them to death. Please read current fluff, not your 80s shit

>LOL LOOK MY SHIT SONG ABOUT BATS OR LIGHTNING IS FUNNY
*Pat pat* nice original joke, friend

>Does the above point apply for any of my other "funny" song ideas?
Yes.

>I know more about music than you because that is brostep, not dubstep
Doesn't change the fact that it is the correct song for the Night Lords

>Why did you word that first sentence weirdly?
Because people thought they were clever with their spam filter

>You are getting less (you)s than ever, I thought that is why you do this?
No, it just proves how perfected my FAQ is.

>Is Curze a Demon Primarch, and true Prophet of the 8th?
Yes.

Then you do one of the following:
>use an old Duncan video, less dank but it's still Duncan
>leave in the meme video
>remove the link and keep the chain

My mind always wanders when I'm mass painting. I'm regretting not blowing my trans friend before they rolled a weapon destroyed result on themselves.

What do you guys think about when painting?

Alright, so I'm thinking of starting another Marine Army, ultramarines successors (wonder why, probably because I'm a faggot who wants guilliman)

In my defense I want Cypher and Voldus more than guillible
(but I am super stoked about a dp sized space marine)

So help me think about this list I'm building for my Fire Angles

Note that the list is a little different than the builder image allows, I've got one contemptor with two kheres assault cannons and the other has a multi-melta+fist+bolter

Besides that we have a mini-smashfucker in artificer armor, jump pack, shield eternal

A jumpy chaplain, a five man of assault marines with no evisc but the vet sgt has a power fist

I figure these seven assholes can punch a hole in just about anything, especially if a libby buffs them before they hop somewhere nasty.

Libs probably spam telepathy or biomancy or something

Someone who rolls bad probably gets put into a drop pod to psychic shriek as the tacticals pew-pew anything remotely dangerous looking.

I could see myself dropping some of the plasma guns for more melta, but I also want some anti-elite infantry which is why I took the 3-3 spread

Comments and criticism welcome.

Okay, enough is a enough, here is your (you) now don't come back

Only true music for that chaos chapter everybody is talking about.

music.youtube.com/watch?v=39xtt19Xdzk&feature=share

Stop fucking responding.

>I'm regretting not blowing my trans friend
Why? Are you gay or just curious? Legit question here.
>before they rolled a weapon destroyed result on themselves
I chuckled.

pic cos i forgot

If Curze were to come back, what would he even look like? What god would he align with?
What kind of rules would he have?

That is a Khorne Demons song.
Thanks for the input though, friendo.

Finishing my DA competitive list, any critique?

Combined Arms Detachment

>Librarian (1) - 95pts
1 Librarian: Frag and Krak grenades,Psyker Master Level 2 (Telepathy),Bolt pistol,Force weapon,Auspex

>Saint Celestine (3) - 200pts
2 Geminae Superia: Power sword,Bolt pistol
1 Saint Celestine: Eternal Warrior,Independent Character,The Ardent Blade,The Armour of Saint Katherine

>Command Squad (5) - 200pts
1 Veteran: Grav-gun,Bolt pistol,Sacred Standart
1 Apothecary: Narthecium
3 Veteran: Grav-gun,Bolt pistol

Drop pod (1) - 35pts Dedicated Transport
1 Drop pod: Storm bolter

>Tactical Squad (10) - 200pts
1 Sergeant: Combi-plasma,Chainsword
1 Tactical Marine: Bolt pistol,Grav-cannon with grav-amp
1 Tactical Marine: Bolt pistol,Plasma gun
7 Tactical Marine: Bolt pistol,Boltgun

>Tactical Squad (10) - 200pts
1 Sergeant: Combi-plasma,Chainsword
1 Tactical Marine: Bolt pistol,Grav-cannon with grav-amp
1 Tactical Marine: Bolt pistol,Plasma gun
7 Tactical Marine: Bolt pistol,Boltgun

>Ravenwing Bike Squad (3) - 100pts
1 Ravenwing Sergeant: Bolt pistol,Melta bombs
2 Ravenwing Bike: Meltagun,Bolt pistol

>Ravenwing Bike Squad (3) - 100pts
1 Ravenwing Sergeant: Bolt pistol,Melta bombs
2 Ravenwing Bike: Meltagun,Bolt pistol

>Ravenwing Darkshroud (1) - 80pts
1 Ravenwing Darkshroud: Heavy bolter

>Ravenwing Dark Talon (1) - 160pts
1 Ravenwing Dark Talon

Oathsworn Detachment

>Knight Paladin (1) - 410pts
1 Knight Paladin: Reaper chainsword,Two heavy stubbers,Twin Icarus autocannon

>Complains about shit puns
Dude you posted a song about flaying people.
imo it doesnt fit night lords becuase its too chill but to each their own.

Forgot to mention that I usually use my painting time to think about the fluff of my armies. It's how I have more than a few pages on them

He would be Tzeentch of course.
Also he would just look like a shadowy version of himself, hard to pin down his shape just by looking at him.

>What do you guys think about when painting?
Not much, except for planning and watching out for details and such. I usually let something like music help myself drone out and perform the task without too much thought while time begins to fly.

I like it all, boys, girls, cross dressers, trans of either variety. I had an opportunity to go down on my trans friend when we were drunk together, but I never really pushed for it because it felt weird at the time and now I have that what if feeling. I saw pictures of it, it was very nice.

What army do you play?

Music is nice. Sometimes I like to put on a TV show I've already seen.

We see a lot of shit about Orks, but let's have a change of pace. What in the Ork codex feels right? As in, what rules/units feel appropriately Orky, and what's costed well?

I'm going to kick off by bringing up Trukks. They blow up when anything even looks at it funny and can actually be a hazard for the unit inside. But, they're 30 points, fast and open-topped so whatever it's transporting can actually go somewhere and assault. I think they nailed what the Ork's basic transport vehicle is.

So how fucking badly does Celestine want Guilliman's 2 foot dick? Because in this little passage she is THIRSTY AS FUCK.

Also that description of Guilliman wrecking black legion marines like they're grots is giving me a boner too.

FUCKING HYPE

>Tzeentch
Come on. While I do enjoy Tzeentch and all, I doubt Curze would be loyal to him. If anything I can see him coming back from his soul somehow taking form in the warp again or favor from something like Malice/Malal, but not one of the main 4.

Looking for feedback on my Thousand Sons fix.

Thanks.

>What in the Ork codex feels right?
the paper they used to print the codex?

Honestly, painting is one of the times (there are a few)when I think I might be legitimately autistic because I get weirdly focused on what I'm doing. While I'm painting, I'm thinking about what I'm painting, even if it's just base coating.

>Implying that Curze wouldn't be doing Tzeentch's willz even if he thought he wasn't
>Implying Curze's will would still be his own if he was a demon Primarch
Come on friendo, you need to be better at this if you want to help contribute.

Rate my "I forcibly crammed a fourth immolator in there" 1000 points list?

Eh, drunk sex is overrated anyway. I wouldn't worry about it too much, and I mean if you're also into trans then he/she/whatever's still available if you really feel that way.
Don't worry, I'm from /dsg/ so I'm highly knowledgeable on the topic of sucking cocks. Anything you want to know?

These days I usually play Dark Eldar but I spend most of my painting time painting Marines that never see the table.

Those aren't my Sons.

That kind of focus is nice. I wish I had that. I find I make too many mistakes when painting because I'm distracted by random thoughts. I have to have essentially two painting sessions for each model. One to finish the batch then another to fix all the mistakes.

what tips can I give someone sucking my cock so they can do better (I'm very large if that has any impact on it)

>Drunk sex is over rated
Careful mate, your virginity is showing

Is there a chapter themed after Arabic or Islamic culture? Genuinely asking.

>he's never actually done it
It's hard my dude. It can be legit difficult to get it up if you're smashed, much less go all the way. Don't even try it if one of you is blackout drunk or prone to throwing up.

hold on, I'm not that user but I do have a lot of experience putting my penis into butts

drunk butt sex is terrible for everyone involved, unless the butt you're fucking is super slutty or your dick is tiny you'll just rip their ass and cause them massive pain, discomfort. You might also hurt their feelings if they trusted you not to cause them to shit blood.

Just ask her to get a nice fine tip on your brush, and apply two thin coats to her face
I'm talking about cum

>her

She's dating a qt pseudo chad so she's off the market. And I've had my good share of penis in my mouth.

Dark eldar are cute in a kinky scary way. I've thought about doing a DE army because I like some models. Maybe I'll just get some to paint and come up with some kinky fluff.

Really depends on how well you know yourself. It's weird to say and hard to explain but you know where your most sensitive areas are and if you're adventurous maybe you've done some exploration of your own too. These are things it's helpful for a partner to know because if they know what they're doing they can really use it to their advantage. Tips won't help an absolute newfag that much though.

any feedback or are we just going to talk about guilliman slamming celestine like we all want to slam the slightly effeminate guy in our gaming club

Mek Guns are pretty good. They are well costed, excellent anti-MEQ. Also best anti-flier I can think of.

>Implying gender is based on your sexual organs
Back to the dark ages with you, Mr Christian. Is it fun to parrot the opinion of other degenerate, uneducated anons?

Actually, I guess this would be better, even if my autism suffers.

He's wearing her iron halo, dawg. She basically gave him her panties.

You do have a point with the idea that he wouldn't have much, if any of his own will as a Daemon Primarch (though what I was implying with the first suggestion is making him something close to, but not exactly a daemon primarch, so nothing going against the rules of daemon primarchs)
I'm pretty sure Curze doesn't fit with Tzeentch though, and would fit under a different god much better.

>degenerate
>thinking delusional retard men are women

If you're going to take a throwaway HQ, take a priest, not a 95pt canoness. Conversely if you want her to be better, you can drop a few Seraphim, especially at 1000 points. Dropping 2 Seraphim is an extra 30pts, which is a combi-weapon and a rerollable armor save, though if you want the extra attack for using a power weapon instead of an Evicerator, then a melta pistol might be better. You can drop a dozer blade for that. Two dozer blades upgrades a rerollable armor save to eternal warrior.

Also note: as of IA, Immolators are fast attack, so you don't have to staple them to the Retributers. There's no downside to that except for a single mission type, but you should remember that the Ret AoF doesn't ever apply to the Immolator.

>she's off the market
Fuck man, that really is the worst. I'm so glad I made a move on my gf when I did, in hindsight I can't believe I was considering staying single to >explore more. Good luck out there dude.

>kinky fluff
Yeah... Believe it or not I went into the army just for the models but after steeping myself in the lore the fluff kinda just happened.

Does anyone else think GW made Orks so bad on tabletop to drive away the powergamers and reserve the faction for hobbyists?

What are the various wage gaps between the 77+ genders like these days?

>people still think a priest is a legal HQ choice

>Letting the opinions of other anons turn you in to a sheep

What the fuck do you expect from morons who still use that worthless piece of shit army builder and don't even read their codex

>Dating women in the current year
You really ARE a fag.

Non-existant.
What's it like being a slave to religious ideals?

See
Don't worry about squad autism. I have it too, though points values trigger it harder. If it makes you feel any better, the perfect squad size for Seraphim used to be 7 back in Witch Hunters because of how AoF worked with their special rules.

As for the blade, it's solid against MEQ, just stay away from anything with a 2+. That's why I prefer a combi+evicerator.

>i have literally never read the shitty copy paste job that is Imperial Agents

>Letting the feelings of a mentally challenged man make you believe he can change gender

Not religious.
Nor do I believe in normalizing mental illness.

>implying it's not a preop transmale who insists on female gender pronous
Well excuse me faggot, looks like someone forgot to check their privilege.

It's not, but I'm happy with her anyway. Dick is alright but I love her so a pussy is fine too.

I'm not expecting much TEQ, my meta is MEQ + vehicles.

Whatre you guys working on?

>Calling someone mentally challenged for natural gender feelings because the Bible only has man and woman

Nah. it's way too smooth and the text and images stand out rough making it feel like a dirty table.

>Bible
*human biology

I just had to tease. I am also dating a girl. Pussy feels really good. I'm used to ass, but I must say pussy feels nicer. I miss dick though, but that's how it goes. If you like a lot of things whatever one you pick, you'll miss something else.

So does anything measurable or quantifiable in nature. If an insane person thinks they have bugs under their skin you don't tell them that it's a natural feeling.

not him but
>implying gender roles are biological in nature
>implying the brain is not a part of human biology
kek say hello to my folks over there in 1980 would you

Schizophrenia is natural too

Just say it user. Remind us what year it is

Fucking cesspool of shit, where is my warhammer? What is it about fucking shemales?

Buggies and wartrakks are pretty spot on.

Big meks maybe

Snikrot feels like he should too

I was going to say Zagstrug as well but then i realised he only has a fucking choppa after HoW has been resolved.

I never want to take a throwaway HQ, but they're usually the first one I pinch points from. I'm printing most of these lists out because I'm gonna have the models for them anyway and then I guess I can pick and choose when I actually get to have a game.

I don't know, someone keeps feeding them attention.

Surprise surprise, 40k players are faggots, what else is new?

Magnus, and soon after some Rubrics, Daemons of Tzeentch, and then if I'm not burnt out my backlog of terrain, old Necrons I never got to, and some BoP stuff.

You're fetishizing the Bible here when you mean to say biology.

Homo erotic Marine """"brotherhood""""" is 10X gayer than fucking a shemale.

Its not fucking natural for an animal (humans are animals) to walk on 2 legs, so go down and crawl? Dumb fags.
Is it fucking natural to see and hear the person on another continent with planet basically benween you 2? No.
If glorious human technology allows us to fix the body to the glorious supreme design of our mind, rathen than hormone gland, why the fuck you think its different?

>not youtube.com/watch?v=HsGRsDe3iRw
SLAANESH SINGS THROUGH ME

How is gender as a concept different from sex?
Mutilating your genitals, getting a botched titjob, and wearing shitty PayLess high heels is still just a man with mental illness.

I've a shitload of Deathwatch models with legs torsos and backpacks, can't assembler more before i prime them to It'll be hell to get at the tight places.

Also working on lists to playtest before I settle on what armaments to glue on.

>he doesn't know gender is a mental state of mind
Don't you have an abortion clinic to bomb or something?

If that's the case, then blade is nice. I have to chew through Bikes and Cents, so the S6 Ap2 really helps. However, the biggest problem with Blade is the fact that it eats up your relic, and EW on a T3 model is worth 25pts. I get a very smug feeling when she eats a Powerfist to the face and then mows down the offender with her fuckhuge chainsword.

>PP+PS

Eh. I would urge you to reconsider. Not only are you paying 25pts for the Sword and Pistol, you're paying an extra 10pts for the squad upgrade. PPs are generally a bad investment anyway, but you're effectively paying 20pts for it.

If you need to kill 35pts, give your immolators Laud Hailers and stick a storm bolter on the Exorcist.

Next you're gonna claim vaccinations are bad for you and the earth is flat.

Because it warrants a suicide rate 20 times higher than the national average with a slew of substance abuse and depression.

Prove me wrong, then.
>Next you're gonna claim vaccinations are bad for you and the earth is flat
Are you... Trying to project a strawman?

The stupid Seraphim leader is mostly because I want her to do something stupidly awesome that I can then brag about until Abaddon reaches Terra.
And I like to wysiwyg, I guess.
I totally agree about the Eternal Warrior thing, but I'm gonna use the canoness Veridyan model so it made more sense to me to have a blade, and a s3 power sword isn't gonna cut it.

On the topic of actually doing 40k Stuff

>Be me
>Big Fall of Cadia event coming up at the local store
>Traitor legions has ensured that Chaos will be well represented
>Offer to bring Dark Angels successor
>Making plans, there's gonna long series of tables, narrative battles to be played over the course of the day
>Suddenly something comes up
>Abandon my fellow loyalists to pursue my own goals
>mfw

I felt kinda bad until I realized I had taken my commitment to the Dark Angels theme to a meta level

This conversation and everyone involved deserves an evening in the pain glove

As a son of Dorn, I will yield then.

Often, I find myself unable to not finish painting, which is bad because then I'll rush towards the end when I need to be the most careful. I'll usually fix things later, though not always.

I might start batch painting, though because I need to make a dent into these Night Lords. Maybe I'll do legs, torso, back back for a whole squad, though honestly, I've never done partial assembly painting before.

Can you reply to the shitposters so your complaints are filtered along with the useless garbage?

will triplehelix ship to leafland if I leave an email order?

On the subject of Deathwatch.

Watch master with inherent +1 tactics change and relic and warlord trait roll access
OR
Watch Captain Artemis with his automatic +1 tactics change fixed warlord traits, D grenade and one shot 2+ flamer?

First thing that came to mind with this

youtu.be/5nO2A-ELpp0