Drawthread: Chillin' on a Speederbike Edition

Previous on the last Drawthread: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artist/ambidexter
gameguides.cc/Article/UploadFiles/201512/2015122518123871.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting my aasimar paladin. He should have violet eyes and a glow about him. I'd like the armor and shield like in the image, but the only thing that is a must is that he wears breastplate, and that the shield is metal.
He wears the mask to his his identity after he was stripped of his name and title, so he could continue to do what he can to protect his family and home.
Thanks in advance!

For the artist who posted this earlier, I love it itso coming out awesome. And as far as changes, probably just the mouth. The closed look from before was preferable, but if it's too much to edit it's more than enough as is. Once again looks awesome, and thanks a million.

Can I get a goblin in jester's motley juggling knives and lit torches?

I'm looking for drawing of a short, thin, mousey, and bookish looking girl. Vaguely punk looking with a white lab coat, thick glasses, and small lip rings. Frizzy, unkempt dyed neon blue chin length hair, dark brown eyes and pale skin.

Unassuming evil mad scientist type.

Picture vaguely related.

Requesting my not!Norse character for a pathfinder game,.

Dragon Disciple, but no wings or tail. He's got green scales and bony spurs on his arms and shoulders, and at his hairline. He's pretty young, about 19. Black hair and beard, his eyes are completely golden in color.
He wears a pretty plain chain shirt visible but under a plain beige tunic, arms bare. Wooden round shield and a longbow slung on his back. Belt with Norse-y wolf buckle, with a hand-axe, dagger, and smithing hammer all in loops on it, quiver also visible at the back. Single earring, silver with some kind of tiny crystal.
Leather cord necklace with a few Norse pendants on it, and a pan flute on another cord.
Greataxe seems to be made of a matte, almost black metal. Looks pretty new, no chips or scratches or other marks of battle. Little bit of green electricity along the edge of the blade, and also on his hands.

I think that and pic is everything. Thanks to anyone who does this!

guy here, just making an anchor post for the glorious drawthread who's working on it, as seen here .

I am patiently (and more importantly, excitedly) awaiting your reply.

Requesting my character in a scene from a recent session in which she managed to cover a fireball spell with her shield in the instant before it detonated, though not without casualties, RIP faithful shield ;_;

Her clothing and armor is like the left image, with tighter cloth sleeves instead of the super puffy ones.

The right side of her face (her right) got scarred by a claw attack. If color is your thing, her hair is white and her eyes pale blue.

She carries an elegant european style longsword on her back in a scabbard.

Her shield's shape is shown, though the designs on the face aren't specific, it's just a generic shield. She serves Pelor if that provides inspiration for the image on the shield.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my Interrogator for Dark Heresy.

>Mid 30s, Newt Scamander-eqsue brown hair, flecked with grey since he became a psyker.

>Dark, hooded eyes - looks like he's constantly in need of sleep

>Slim build

>Carries a bolt pistol and a large tome.

>Has a zippo lighter that is deliberately intricate as it is his psy-focus

>Due to his powers, he has a glow around his head, like an energy field

Ideally, the pose would be similar to the one referenced but honestly, it's up to you - if you think something looks better or the pose is too awkward, go with what you think is best!

Thank you for reading my phone book of a request

Requesting the human soldier-guy on the top left burning a fantasy-magic forest.

The human with the flamethrower is shooting/spraying flames everywhere in burning the forest.

The weapon on the top right should be what the flamethrower the soldier is wielding would look like.

There'd be flames and fire in many places as there are burning trees and plants.

The creature on the bottom left; a "Leshy", is on fire thrashing around from burning.

The fairy on the bottom would be flying/fleeing away while crying in despair.

And the forest-dwelling creature on the bottom right; a Spriggan, is simply watching in horror in seeing the human soldier with the flamethrower burning down the forest. And also in seeing the Leshy being burnt alive.

Reposting from last thread with an updated ref.

Requesting my traveling bodyguard cleric.

Reference should hopefully explain everything, the only clarifications are that there's no hawk, and her chest rig pouches should look 18-19th century, and contain healing supplies, bullets, black powder vials, and similar equipment.

I included a headscarf style I preferred as well as a reference for facial structure/appearance.

Her weapon is a combination boarding axe/dagger/short range rifle.

Requesting an updated piece for my psionic monk. I lost the old art when I switched computers.
He's got a bit older so he looks more like Ryoma on the left now, and he lost the gauntlets in favor of just cloth arm wraps. All the details should be in the reference, I believe. Thanks in advance!

Requesting a ranger that's a mix of mythological Grecian Amazon - with the amputated breast - and Onna Bugeisha samurai. Her main weapon is a Yumi - large asymmetrical bow. Two long thin swords hang loosely from ties. Arrows are tucked into a fabric knot on her belt, threaded through her hair, multiple gripped by draw fingers, and one in her teeth. Robes cover only the draw arm and leave the bow side unclothed. Thighs are bare, with knee-high boots fit for running long distances. .

I would like to request an aasimar fighter. Height's roughly 5'11", wears full plate mail, wields a greatsword and does not use a shield. He's no more than 30, and his face has a few stress lines (as he's employed as a guard who has to look after a rather rambunctious and adventure-prone noble girl) and is clean-shaven. Eyes are solid gold, no pupils/iris. Hair is short but not excessively close-cut.
For the pose, I'd like him half-swording his greatsword while couched in the proper position for the style, squaring off against an undead velociraptor (our DM had us stumble on a group of necromancers that were trying to resurrecting dinosaurs for reasons... unclear.)

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Bumping for new thread.

Requesting my female half-elf rogue dressed up in the outfit to the left. She should have a few freckles on her face.

If you're looking for a pose, her personality is very tomboyish and outgoing if that helps

I am requesting a big 9 footish tale industrial robot, hopefully the picture is specific enough. The colors should be still that industrial kind of feel but otherwise that's free to artist creativity,
maybe some mounted weapons like a rocket pod on the back or a wrist mounted gun but you can be creative with that as well. Oh, and one specific thing I wanted was that with the robot in that stance I want him in front of a half elf witch, trying to protect her or something. The witch is my buddy's character, we are sort of a strange duo. You can draw the witch however you please since we really don't have a good idea of what she looks like, like average attraction if I recall the description. Thanks and I hope you guys have a good night.

Requesting a half-elf knight who was in the woods/fairyland a fair while. Wears a mail hauberk and chausses. His hood and ventail are off his head hanging down his neck. In one of his mail mittens he holds his duck faced helmet by one of the antlers. All the iron he wears is covered in rust, and the brass a dingy tarnish. Moss, vines, and other forestry have crept up his legs as the decades went by.
His hair and beard are unkempt at best only brushed with fingers.

Here we go again.

Greetings.
I have a campaign coming up in a bit and would love to get my BBEG drawn up.

He's a pharaoh. You can use the design in pic related or draw your own, but the fact that he's a pharaoh is supposed to shine through.
He's wearing a golden mask that covers his face completely. The mask's design is yet again up to you, but it's supposed to look really pissed. Like, really really fucking pissed. Less samurai armor pissed, but more pic related king crimson pissed. If you can somehow make it look like the pharaoh himself is also really fucking angry, that'd be great too.

He's not wielding a weapon or doing anything crazy, but he's supposed to look fairly menacing. If you can, have him hold a skull that has "Vincent" carved on it.

Thank you in advance.

Requesting art for a magical item: a bladeless scimitar hilt with elemental themes (mostly fire, but also acid, lightning and ice).

But really any cool bladeless fantasy hilt would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

anchor

Anchoring for the cool cat working on my kenku rogue.

Requesting a picture of my Blood Elf. Her features are essentially as you see on the pic in the left, only I'd like her to be wearing an eyepatch. She's wearing the same sort of coat as in the picture, only I'd like for her to be wearing a simple loose white button shirt and dark trousers underneath it. As for the pose, I'd like for her to be looking forward with a determined stare, holding the sword on the right in her right hand and a tattered Silver Hand tabard (As seen in the top picture) in her left hand.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

Requesting this paladin being big and scary.
Whether the helm is worn or carried is up to the artist, as is his pose. The green is a coat of plates, grey is mail.
If you have him holding a shield he wields a blue wooden buckler that has an angry face on the boss.

Requesting a male human member of Rogue Trader's crew.

A gaunt young man, with pallid skin, brightly red hair and violet eyes. Wearing a black leather flightsuit and a xeno mesh cloak.

In his left ear would be an eldar rune earring. He 'd be armed with an eldar shuriken pistol.

Wanted to point out that I like your style! (If anchoring works right)

Need a knight getting flustered or embarrassed while trying to talk to this angel.

Kind drawfriends I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab.

Fuck this is good.

I am currently working on this request from yesterday. I'm about to start coloring soon.

Requesting my gnoll war-priest smiting a demon with the Gospel Flail.

Tomboy girl on left wearing monk outfit on the right. Give her black forearm and shin wraps. Shin wraps are on her right leg only. She is doing an axe kick

Age her up a bit but don't make her sexy. She has a small, cute, and perky chest and butt.

Her eyes are amber colored. She has dirty blonde hair and tanned skin. Give her Sun related tattoos running from her neck, down to her shoulders, arms, midriff and leg. Give her a cute anime fang.

I'm done for now. might fix it up a bit. Hopefully the guy sees this.

I was recently cleaning my room when I suddenly found this drawing I did in my high school days.

Requesting a redraw of this by someone with better skills then mine .
The character is supposed to be a lone ranger type with a hood,cloak,bow and mask concealing his mouth and nose only.
I would like to have him holding his bow properly and ready to let loose an arrow.

Thanks user! It's great.

Also anchoring for this dude.

Ancoring from previous

Anchoring war scavenger

Requesting my dark heresy character. A feudal world telepathy psyker. By far my favourite character I've played. Been playing him for two years.

Now a throne agent for single-handedly capturing a far more experienced psyker after the 4 other PCs were killed or captured.

The references are exactly what I'm looking for. Go nuts with armour/sword inscriptions, but keep it 40k loyalist. Generic medieval patterns/latin could work if you aren't a 40k fan.

Thanks in advance.

Finished Sun Warrior for the OR

I'd like to request a picture of my Human Artificer. He's the man in A, except younger (mid-to-late twenties, with black hair in the same style) and with the monocle in B covering an obviously-scarred eye. He's wearing the outfit in C (minus the helmet) coupled with the sleeveless long-coat from D. The armor should be more steampunk in nature (rivets, brass ornamentation, clockwork mechanisms, that sort of thing). His boots are the ones in E, with brass-colored metal toes.

Finally, he's wielding the rifle in F, except with a barrel made of brass, without the underslung grenade launcher thing, with the scope and magazine both replaced by crystals, and the main body and stock of the rifle being brass-ornamented woodwork.

Thank you in advance!

i'd like to see a drawing of my recent character.

He's supposed to be a Magician. Like, not a real Wizard, but someone who performs magic tricks.

His face is supposed to kinda look like Jack Marston (Top Picture), maybe with less beard.

clothing can be like in bottom picture minus the hat, but it's just an example, you can be creative about his outfit if it fits the street-gambler / street-magician theme.

his Name is Jasper, and his fighting style resolves about his magic tricks, and bombs. Signature Move is letting a bomb disappear under a kerchief, and appear in your pocket - if you manage to depict that, that would be amazing.

Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander

Not OR, but this is pretty sick. I'd give an arm for art like that.

Holy trapezius! What a unit.

Not OR but that's fantastic.
It looks like a swole version of Libra from Fire Emblem.

Requesting my half elf wandering warrior. He is lightly armored with a scale breastplate and greaves over his humble clothing. He wears a vibrant red cape, gifted from a grateful princess. And wields a sword, strapped on his left hip, and bow which I'd like to see him wielding, with a over the shoulder draw quiver full of arrows.

Thank you and have fun drawing.

I'm not even OR but that's one of the greatest things I've seen in these threads.

Pose sketch

I just saw this now, and I am still so grateful! Thank you for drawing this for me, its just brilliant!

Sorry, forgot to post this earlier.
Not really a delivery so keep on requesting.

Np, forgot to sign the dam thing -.-

How is that not a delivery it's awesome sauce

Greetings yet again drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!

I'm excited! Do you have a site?

Is there anyway you can have her right leg stretched at the full height of the kick without altering the pose drastically?

I can try, the only problem would be composition.

Thanks!

artstation.com/artist/ambidexter

Just noticed that it's really hard to just skim and find, so sorry about bumping with a pic everyone.

Cool. Well you do whatever you feel is the best.

If its not too much to ask can you add this little critter to composition? Only if your confident in drawing animals

Jesus dude

Is it a familiar or something?

Beggars can be choosers.

Basic color update, have to leave now, see if i can keep working on it later.

It's a pet
Glorious

Thanks a lot! Will get some sleep now. I appreciate athe effort

Thanks for working on this guy's request. I've been waiting for it.

THIS IS SICK DUDE.

Woman on the right wearing the clothes of the girl on the left. Make the top a bit more tribal inspired bit keep her denim shorts which are navy blue in color. She has a some henna tattoos on her body and is barefoot. If she is drawn on the beach near the shore even better. She has a few tribal accessories like bracelet, anklet, and neclace with fishbone and shells.

OP here, I honestly can't imagine getting something cooler than this. All my thanks, my dude.

Am I gay if I have sex with this?

Nah, I think it just makes you a pedo.

It's a girl so no?

40K request; requesting two higher-class imperial officials who are the parents of an adolescent girl disapproving of her in trying to become a sister of battle/sororita.

The father; wearing and or looking like the uniform on the left, is face palming disappointingly and the mother; who's wearing the uniform on the right, is sternly and bluntly telling their daughter "No." With her arms crossed. Also just add the appropriate Imperial Military emblems and logos on the parent's uniforms; two-headed eagles, gold skulls, etc.

Plus the adolescent daughter would be holding a poster that's basically saying: "Join the sororitas, become a sister of battle." While also looking sad that her parents disapprove of it

/r/ing this techpriest petting a cat with the squared circle icon on its collar. Doesn't necessarily have to be the cat in the reference. Cat can also be techpriest-ified, but not absolutely necessary.

I'd like to request this mystery gunman, who was successful in a fight against a sororita and an IG, giving them a thumbs down.

As in the IG is lying dead ridden with bullet holes in a pool of blood and the sororita is injured and slumped to the ground still alive and holding on to her wounds.

And the gunman is about to runoff but is giving a thumbs down to the still alive SoB with the barrel of his gun still smoking.

Also the gun the gunman's holding is a fictional bullpup rifle:
>gameguides.cc/Article/UploadFiles/201512/2015122518123871.jpg

Hey uhm to the user of previous thread: When you said you'd try covering my request:
I hope you're still around to do it, here is the references:

Requesting this cutie looking wizard man in a 40K scenario. Perhaps him about to fight and fend off against Imperium personnel who're gonna try killing him because he was branded as a heretic. While his hands are glowing or crackling with magic and whatnot.

>girl

anyone here good with feathers? I want to do a OC avian-esque race

Hey drawthread, would like to request some edits of this pic
Would like the hair to be shorter, and black. His beard gone, and his eye fixed back to normal.

Thanks!

>I want this pic but not like this pic at all

Not or but how is changing hair and eyes a while different request? Fuck off faggot

Wait, before I reply fully:

Are you actually that fucking retarded or are you just pretending?

Requesting a strange reptilian race that's gonna show up in my campaign.

It's a small reptilian creature, maybe 4'5" or so. It has heavy features; a thick, strong jaw with ridges from the snout reaching up and over the eyes with a series of thick, but short horns, and deep set, forward facing eyes. It is pearlescent in colour, white but with a vague pinkish tinge to it, almost undetectable. Behind the ridges and eyes, a crest sprouts from its head, upwards and outwards, maybe a little ways, but not too far, and from that crest sprouts large black feathers, matching the black horns that jut out above its eyes. It has what looks like hair stemming from the sides of its upper jaw, below the snout and on either side, drooping down like a long moustache. The same is true all along the bottom of the lower jaw, and looks much like a beard, though the hair here is short. In regards to its body, it had two sets of arms, each ending in six-fingered hands, with jet black claws at the end. The first set of limbs is short, whilst the other is long. It has one set of legs, that end in six-toed, webbed feet, with the same claws. At the end of its tail, which is as long as its body and neck, there are several black feathers jutting from the top as the tail nears its end.

Its body is built like a barrel, and its legs are thick and strong. The shorter set of arms are about the same in proportion to its body as a humans arms would be to a human, and they look fairly stocky. The second set of arms, however, are thin and look like they are capable of more dexterous feats.

If you wish I can try and conjure up some reference images.

Requesting a "Poor Little Elf Boy" version of this with humans and an elf.

Okay, I made a reference image.

Also, the creature is to wear rags, if anything (old sage style), and have no weapons.

Did I stutter?

That's a yes, then.

Great argument

Got an artblog drawfriend?

Read the thread

How do I know if you stuttered? This is not a verbal medium.

Ignore him, we established that he's actually retarded.

From the last thread.

Since user has decided to be thread police for the 407th time, let's go ahead and reestablish that drawfags are going to do what they do without peanut gallery input.