Yugioh thread

Post your decks full of cute monsters.

bump

your decks full of cute monsters.

listen here u lil shit.

>tfw 8 hours
please respond

I never really made "cute" decks. Closest might've been a fairy life gain deck waaaay early on, and even then...

Kinda wanted to look into Duston's and Ghostricks for a while, either of those might be cute. And apparently there's more Kuriboh's out now to work with (I love Kuriboh- always ticked off a friend when I kicked his butt with one)

Never really made cute decks mainly meme decks

ghostricks have always been my favorite cute/trolling/spooky deck

>insert Toon Deck here.

I ran Kaiju for a while. Cute in that "I'ma big monstrosity" kinda way.

My nigga

I'm not gay, but midfielder is pretty cute.

R.I.P.

>wind-ups
>watts
>madolches
>worms(kinda i guess)
>fluffals
>naturias
cute monsters are my JAM. Always made my autistic "friend" rage because his big scary demons are "way stronger" than my pile of toys, and it made no sense to him that i was winning every game

i seriously hope you guys dont have 2 important monsters

It'd be a shame if they got banished.

I really like the hero monsters.

my experience with cute decks was me losing a lot to my little sister Naturia

double dubs btw

HEROs are the Faeries of ygo. Everyone loves them and they won't ever compete again.

Why is it that Yu-Gi-Oh attracts the same kind of autist in every god damn country?

Local hobby store, full of people that will not washand will not wash their clothes.

England: Same story.
Canada: Same story.

What gives?

same is true for most other games

ygo also attracts young kids bcuz muh anime

But what other games?

MTG has the asscrack/asspie crowd, but they at least wash, believe it or not.

I'm talking the same young adult crowd, 15-25?

Pokémon is just run by a bunch of 7-16 year olds, and their parents simply force them to change and wash.

But this specific gap. Fuck.

Italy here, I play all the main three tcg and I'm pretty hygenic, I don't even touch my computer without washing my hands first. My only problem is the dust that ruins my precious cardboards.

>Everyone loves them
I'm pretty sure more people hate Heroes

Havent played since Inzektors, Dino Rabbit, Wind-Up format, for some reason Ive been really itching to get back into these last few days. A buddy of mine recently quit and sold me his FireFist deck.

Any tips for getting back into the game, any budget decks worth picking up?

Try asking in /dng/, you'll get a reply faster.

Will do, thanks user!

Are Madolches still relevant?

Yeah i don't know man. Thats what actually turned me off of it when i was a kid. My dad let me go buy a pack of cards because i was being a good boy so i ran down to the card shop and saw a fat neckbeard yelling at someone for being a retard because they got beaten by a rainbow dragon and then i stopped playing because i didn't want to turn into that. Jokes on me though i just ended up becoming a skinny neckbeard instead.

/dng/ ?

page 10 save rave

Veeky Forums yugioh tournament when?

No one is going to put their own cash out for a reward and without a reward to win no one is going to enter.
Also no one wants the pain in the ass of organizing a tournament of a bunch of anonymous jackasses.

/dng/ has had tournaments before, but without prizes.

No lie i'd be kinda interested. Even if part of me wants to do something non-meta and ham it up like im actually in yugi-land.

Cup of Ace is a really good card

Before you say
>Well I hope you like having your games determined by a coinflip!

Keep in mind that most games the winner is decided by how the top six cards of their deck answer to the opponents top six cards. Cup of Ace is just as much RNG as the top few cards of your deck are.

Because YGO attracts black weebs like none other, which is how it starts. New players see that and try to fit in.

>nobody's posted fabled yet
It's litterally a deck that's nothing but cuties.

None cuter

Will do!

I just need this