You have to be fast to get on this train.. 25th december 1$. Why not go all in now? Easiest gains of your life

You have to be fast to get on this train.. 25th december 1$. Why not go all in now? Easiest gains of your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

sonm.io/miracle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Real question, a irl friend was trying to shill this coin to me. Is it worth it?

why will it be $1 dec 25th?

Anyone interested in this coin might want to look I to iexec rlc. Waaaaay more upside and professional.

Have a tiny bag of 11k since ico, my target dumping price is $110.5

DNA analysis on distributed SONM network will be released (in partnership with a pharma)
Check link: sonm.io/miracle/

Im like 75% in this. Comfy 90% gains already. Selling at probably 1$ unless it seems to grow even higher.

bought this at 800 sats, now that its 2100 sats I'm up almost 200% lmao

I would have bought sonm when it was 6 cents but

>Ditched ETH for NEO
>ICO issues
>Shakey team

Yeah I bought little later than you but feels good still knowing that it will keep going

I don't believe sonm will go to $1, its too much. $0.50 will be the highest I think. SONM going to $1 will give me insane gains which I think is too crazy unless some sort of insane hype happens around sonm.

It Is already 0.41... 1 usd 25th dec 100%.

Sonm one of the few alt coins that actually deliver.

Guys im just saying get on this before its too late..

nah its mooned because of the christmas news thingy and now mooning because of the altcoin's dominance rising. It won't go $1. If it goes to $1 I will make insane gains which I fine unrealistic. How can SONM go up 1200% in a single month like that? I'm not that delusional

It probably will though. They are superior and even more developed compared to all of their competitors and look at the market caps they are sitting at. I just filled my bags, and won't sell until the 25th, and even then I'll keep at least 50% of my position.

Just dont sell yet and you will be amazed.

Mate if you just filled your bags you're pretty late and you're going to be scrapping gains. You had plenty of time to buy under 1k sats and now you buy in now that its rising?
I'll take profits at $0.5 but I'll still hold some incase you're right. Its important to take profits to secure gains, its always how I made it, its saved my ass so many times before.

Actually maybe it'll go $1, it need to hit 5k sats which is about 100% gains from here on out. God bless if it actually does though.

Bump

are you a shill?

Im not shilling anything just telling you guys a potential big gains. Go research it if you want. (Sonm bags are heavy..)