CYOA General

Last Thread Useful info on creation and collections of cyoas.
Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3SzOzm8lmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=u3SzOzm8lmo

Mystery choice

Dunno why this is a femdom cyoa when all of the best options are non-femdom traits.

>Threaten to kill her characters
>Spank dat butt
>Rape

Best CYOA. Would play again.

Because I'm actually not into femdom but wanted to give it a try and make it since the general idea appeals to me.

I'm sorry for having deceived you.

It's a _gentle_ femdom CYOA, so you can have a bit of femdom stuff with a bunch of non-femdom stuff, or some other mixture of the two aspects.

Probably the best adventure cyoa in the last few months.

Posting an old classic

You're a good author/user. I hope you make more.

A Nice Two Parter.

Ordion's first Cyoa. Version 2 I believe.

Don't listen to him DSA I like all of your cyoa's their great

>Powers
Tech Head
Limit Break
>Clothes
Scarf
Coat (Peacoat)
>Body Type
Physical Age (21)
Muscle Definition (ottermode)
Issues Corrected
>World
Home Plus

I can make literally anything for an hour a year, I will use this to create a magic ring bound to me that stops my aging, then use my normal Tech Head powers to build shit to sell so I can get more materials to build more shit and eventually design a space ship to get me off this fucking planet, when the next limit break rolls around I create an FTL drive for this ship that also operates as a power source, providing infinite energy for this ship, then I will actually build the ship, gather a crew, and set off into the deep dark unknown, witnessing the heat death of the universe from my protected ship and being able to produce literally everything using the magitech I create using Limit Break

Honestly this is low tier shit for Limit Break+Tech Head combo.

DSA did Derelict Station and Gentle Femdom... And what else? I remember him posting a list of his stuff a while back, but I can't remember them all. Only that I suggested hat he be called One Page user.

Thalciomache Palcadia
>Olympic Parentage
>Ariella

>Lothorio (2pts because Inheritance) 48
>Unyielding Flesh 34
>Armed With Wings 29
>Demihuman 26
>Lightning Seer 22
>Ocean's Herald 12
>Marlin's Quickness 7
>Grace of the Deer 0

I'd do all the quests, not all at once of course, and improve my abilities and learn new spells along the way.

24pts for all 12 quests.
>Serpent's Reflexes (already had Grace of the Deer) 21
>Medicus 15
>Lord of the Inferno 6
>Stormcaller (already had Lightning Seer) 0

I happen to be a winged naga. A very unusual creature born from an ill-fated love between the Goddess Ariella and a great serpent. I fly through the clouds searching for my place in the world and trying to do good things for people. I'm usually very peaceful, but can fight if I have too. Even though I seem immortal, I actually have a weak spot my belly-button.

Delete pls.

No someone else wanted to call him OPA he also made the island, Elf slave ,dark souls, waifu, Monster girl crisis and a few more I can't remember

Innkeeper
>Bonuses
Loving Spouse
Wealth
Architect
Magitech Engineer
>Plot
The Mentor

>Incredible Vegetable
I travel to the plant and drive away the bugs with rain and lightning. Then I study it to try and unlock it's secrets. I use my knowledge of potions and what I learn from the plant to make a potion from one of the leaves that gives me Healer magic. I take the seeds to some monks who I think will bring the plants back and not abuse them.
>Whales in the Sky
I spend time with the whales to find out and fight out what's happening. Hopefully I can use what they tell me to make a potion to cure their sickness.
>The Kyphian Mines
To cure the whales, I need a artifact from the Kyphians. When I arrive at the old Kyphian mines, I here about the missing pioneers. I search for them as I look for the artifact to cure the whales.
>A Divine Affair
The Goddess Lenya notices my beauty and sees me trying to use my gifts for good. She tries very hard to convince me to live with her in her realm of flowers and cloud castles. But because of my wandering ways, I can't settle down for good. Not even with a Goddess. We part ways amicably and she teaches me more about healing magic before I go. This is where I get the Medicus ability.
>The Fire Witch
I follow the Witch from high above in the clouds. I discover her coven having a meeting that seems pretty sketchy. The next time she's alone I ambush her and wrap her up in my coils so I can question her about what's going on. I report the questionable coven to local paladin order, but conveniently forget to mention the Fire Witch and help get her back to her old job with Prince Kasper. She teaches me fire magic as thanks, since she didn't get along with the dark witches anyway. That's how I learn Fire Mage magic.

Are we talking about Dark Souls or Waifu Souls?

>Devil Without a Cause
I fly up to the Elemental and explain to him that he's causing problems for other people by staying here, and that there's other Elementals for him to talk to in other parts of the universe. I help get him to trust me by doing some tricks with the fire magic I already know. After convincing him to move on, he teaches me more fire magic to thank me for telling him where the other elementals are. That's how I advance to Lord of the Inferno.
>Always Read the Manual
To convince the Fire Elemental to move on, I have to learn about the plane where the great elementals live. Turns out there's a King who's looking for a book about ruling. It's lost a great ancient library. I figure I can find something about elementals while searching for his book. This helps with the other quest.
>Boss Monster
I use my powers to fight the beastman horde and their evil leader. People who I've helped join in the fight against evil. Ariella and Lenya give me a boon to help survive the fight. This is where I get Serpent's Reflexes. My storm powers increase to Stormcaller from me using them so much for this.
>A Peaceful Village
>Chesswolf
>Solve My Riddle
These 3 are a bit trickier. I do my best to solve each one as best I can, but as I'm not a great solver, I also seek the help of other heroes to help with these.
>Door to Door
Being a great heroine, I'm chosen as a ambassador to the new world. I travel through the door and have new adventure and meet new people. I return now and then to report what I find to the old world.

Could the door to another world be to another cyoa world?

If I went to other cyoa world as Palcadia, it'd be the Alty History one where I made Sitmut-Nefert and we had that rp.

Waifu souls was the name I just got confused thanks user

>Delete pls.
I want to lick Angelanon's bellybutton!

Hmmm..,. Wasn't waifu souls a two-pager though?

Sorry put the computer down for longer than I wanted.

No thanks.

Yes

hardmode: spend your money before looking at the descriptions.

And that's all the fantasy adventure stuff I got.

I want to run my hand through her beautiful pubic hair!

>kinda thirsty...
Dr. pepper ($.50)
aaaand...
A FUCKIN HAT WITH AN M ON IT! ($0)

10/10 cyoa, got a soda and wiz hat that grants sweet jumping skills

Can I stroke your wings then?

Impeccable taste, effendi.

>Electric Six - Formula 409
It seemed like a pretty useful power up until I saw that you get to define what "clean" means, then it became OP as fuck. With creative use, you could replicate a few of the other powers (Vitalic - Stamina, Skrillex - Bangarang, Snoop Dog - Gin & Juice, perhaps even Benny Benassi - Satisfaction).

>Aux Raus - This is How This Works
The magic here is twofold, and I'm not sure which is more powerful: the part where it can make a dumb ass like me understand anything, or the part where it pulls even unknown knowledge out of the ether and teaches it to you.

>Snoop Dogg - Gin & Juice
Just in case I misinterpreted my first power's scope, I'd like to be able to use drugs without any negative side effects. Guess who's never dying of cancer because he can can mainline a fucking endless stream of chemo without it harming non-cancerous cells? and a bunch of crap like that.

Thought about getting the waifu/immortality options, but at the last second I realized the trap that exists there. What happens when humanity ceases to exist? What happens when the inevitable heat death of the universe occurs? And, if you have an immortal waifu along side you, what happens when you no longer have working electronics that enable you to watch that video every week? Sounds like a recipe for accidentally yourself into hell.

Any word from Quiet? I was kinda hyped for his Urban Fantasy CYOA

32 and 52, bottle looks like it makes me younger and the watch is just fucking stylish and if it's up there at that price it's gotta be good
>look
>I got actual immortality and time stopping powers
FUCK
YES

NO!

Well when I visit towns and stuff lots of people might be amazed by my wings, I guess depending on how common Heros are in the world. So I'd let people touch my wings sometimes. But just a touch.

where'd you find that extra quarter, and are there any more?

... I just realized I should've posted the Mystery Box along with the rest of the worlds.

I have failed.

Wasn't there a CYOA awhile ago about being a teacher and you to like choose your subject and characteristics along with students?

why did I think it gave me 2.75? shit, okay, keeping the fountain of youth, switching watch to...
>Lucky Horseshoe
>Hypnotist's Watch
>Starman
I'm fully immortal, can make people do whatever I want, and I'm lucky as fuck
This is gonna be fun.

Here's the whole thing as a pdf

I suddenly feel useless

Sorry

Wait. Your Mystery Box is lacking!

I'm not useless after all!!!

Oh shit that was supposed to be spoilered.

I went from useless to incompetent...

is angelanon even around anymore?

She hopefully killed herself after everyone told her to stop reposting her builds almost everythread even 5:00am in the morning and then she broke down and said she was going to stop and the one in this thread is a fake

I will be honest, I've never read this one because the art doesn't appeal to me.

>implying angel isn't perfectly shaven

This one?

>implying angel isn't perfectly shaven

>Won't tell you what the catch is unless you agree
Goddamn Loch ness monster, I ain't givin you no tree fiddy.

It was purposely drawn shittily, but that's just the first few images for your own character. The Hero and quest have more standard images. I know the guy IRL and talked to him a few times about expanding it, but he said it was a hassle just to get that much done. To be honest some of the memes and lingo we used were regrettable and dated now.

Yes.

Why would you say something like that?

Our Lady is still around, but doesn't use her tripcode any more because it either results in people demanding nudes or unduly disparaging her name.

Regardless, those of us among her loyal followers await the day when she takes the mantle upon herself once more, satiating ourselves in the mean time by identifying and worshiping her based upon the very recognizable builds that she post.

>implying puffy nipples and shaved pubes isn't BEST

>It's by far one of the most popular genres

Could you post some?

>12 [2.25]
>14 [2.00]
>43 [1.00]
>45 [0.00]

Right, what'd I get?

You got a compass that'll tell you just how bad you fucked up. But don't worry, at least you can never lose the compass now- wouldn't want to forget a fuckup of THAT magnitude, after all.

>those of us among her loyal followers

Rape, butt rape, spanking

I'd do it over and over again. The more you post, the hornier I get. I know you get off on it too, otherwise you wouldn't be such a huge attention whore. You nasty little slut.

>13, 14, 31, 32
Fuk yeah catboy samurai

Innkeeper, Loving Spouse, Wealth, Animal + Monstrous Companion (a gryffin and a Newfoundland dog)
Maybe the Fixer I Need. Ideally, I'd choose none.
Fuck problems.
I wanna take it day by day with my bros, my ho and my dough, chatting with customers and getting myself and others shitfaced.

Ew no gross.

Anyone have the /pol/ waifu CYOA? The options are a fascist, capitalist, or communist waifu. Thanks in advance

Lesbianism, spank, kiss.

No better options than this.

We all know this is how you roleplay, and you know we love you for you, you crazy nympho slut. Never change.
I'd push my dick so far down your ass, I'd cum straight into your stomach. I'd feel your tight rectum clamping tightly on the base of my cock.
>"S-stop... I don't even... like dicks..."
You'd say with an extremely lewd ahegao painted on your face. I'd keep pumping away at your plump, tight ass, never fully taking out my dick - I pull it out til the bottom of my glans peeks out, then ram it fast and strong on your asspussy. Soon there'd be cum leaking from around my dick, and everytime I rammed it back in again it would go in with a splurge.
>"Just... p-please, not in my pussy..."
Understanding your cue, I immediately pull my dick out of your ass and ram it in your throbbing pussy once again. You're barely done clamping the cozy, warm walls of your vagina around my organ when you squirt lewdly and loudly. I keep pumping through your multiple orgasms, grabbing you by your luscious hips, one hand pulling you by your toned thigh and the other by your hair. I drill you like a jackhammer until I creampie your "virgin" vagina just like I did your asshole.
And no, I'm not wearing protection.

Damn son.

user, I'd pretend to be Angelanon for you.

didn't get a chance to post my build

FUCK OFF PERVERT CREEP!!!!!!

Oooh yeah, you're getting me there, baby. Keep talking dirty!

>Anyone have the /pol/ waifu CYOA? The options are a fascist, capitalist, or communist waifu. Thanks in advance

now now save that foreplay for the bedroom

Yes! Thanks user. I'll try and find the rest on the dropbox.

thanks again

Your welcome.

Oh, good, my first thought was the 4-panel with the futas.

Shut up.

Would the Slaver's Collar work on The Thing From Below?

>The Thing From Below

Does that mean penis?

It might.

So you want more?

I slap you in your face as you scream in your orgasm-induced hysteria.
>"I-I'm sorry, daddy... please don't hurt me!"
>"I'll hurt you alright, you little bitch"
I pick up the pace as I'm grinding my dick all over your pussy. I rapidly stimulate your clit with my fingers, and use my remaining hand to push your head down.

If you'd like me to continue, please, tell me to stop, princess.

>Version 2
What are the changes?