Mary Sue Art

I need character art of mary sues.
A broad definition yes, but anything that's female, over-designed, inappropriately armored, and using an impractical melee weapon will work.
I'll post some examples.

Gonna make your players fight a team of sues?

It's a whole setting of sues. Years ago a young uninteresting teenager discovered a woman from another dimension with strange powers, she immediately took a liking to him and used her powers to quickly achieve all his wants and dreams, through force if necessary. This was the first Sue.

Since then many more have appeared in the world. However they don't seem to have any ambition of their own. While each one has a large plethora of personallity quirks, none of them have any drive or goals in life at all. However once they lock eyes with a human that human becomes their "protagonist". Once imprinted upon, a sue will do anything to further the ambition of her protagonist.

>anything sexy or that i dont petsonally like is a mary sue

The world quickly noticed the powerful being running around, and governments, politicians, Ceo's, crime bosses, and lonely teenagers all scrambled to find sues to imprint with. Today they are the number one source of military power on Earth, whoever controls the sues, controls the world.

>I cannot read

But I love this shit.
I made a whole setting for it to exist in because they're impractical or illogical anywhere else.

you know that a character being mary sue has nothing to do with their gender right?

>my setting is the worst genre to come out if Japan

Fuck off weeb

I wanted to expand on the possible affects these types of characters could have on a global scale with modern military and governments in play.

That actually sounds pretty comedic. I'd check it out, personally. How did you think of this?
It actually reminds me of Sekirei, now that I think of it.

Believe me, I know, intimately, what a mary sue is, and what the term means, and has meant, at various times.
I'm just asking for females specifically as I'm going for the most visually stereotypical of mary sues.

I collected a bunch of characters art like this and thought "What the fuck setting could I possibly use this in?"
This was my answer.

Is this a character from Drakengaurd 3? More specifically, isn't this the one thats literally retarded.

Reading the synopsis of Sekirei, yes, it's a lot like that, except at the end of the first episode the government from E.T. shows up.

You have my interest.
And my pictures.

why did they shade her hair half red? she looks like baconhair.

No idea where any of these come from.
Excellent, I'm giving these two to the Mob boss of the starting city.

>Literally has to beg you to help him because his mom grounded him.
>Everyone calls him out on the fact that he never kept his promises
>His sexy dancer waifu is losing faith in him and questions the fact that he let her suffer in agony while he was busy playing Mysterious Ineffable Dark Lord with Azzy throughout the entirety of the 5th age storyline.
>His aunt kicks him out of her desert when he says that he wants to be recognized as an adult.

There was a time when you could call him a Sue, but now isn't that time any more.

>character art of mary sues

so...character art.

Mary Sue art, not Monster Hunter Art. I know it's a fine line, but still.

Are you making a system around this, using an existing setting? Are the players the humans the Sues attach to or are they playing both the human the Sue attaches to and the Sue?

this thread needs more beefcake

You should check out fanart on the Kamisato Faction from A Certain Magical Index. They are the setting you described, all imprinted on a single... loser.
Actually, most females in that series could do, but these have the same lore behind them.
(pic related is official art)

Haven't decided on a system yet, but any of the many "do anything" systems would work.
Playing as a pair of a human and a sue could work, but I'm already running a JoJo game so I'm doing something else for the first try of the setting.
Sue's fulfill their protagonist's desires so, naturally, you're going to end of with a lot of half-sue children. Those are the players, half-breeds with human initiative, but powers similar to sues. Much weaker of course, but when grouped together can be enough to deal with full sues 1 or 2 at a time.
Typically they turn to a life of doing expensive mercenary work for those without sues, as they are their only chance to oppose those that do.

So the players will also have looks and styles about halfway between human and sue? Do you plan on bringing up anything about their parents?

>anything that's female, over-designed, inappropriately armored, and using an impractical melee weapon
That's not Mary Sue.
That's Japanese design philosophy.

Parents a leave up to the players to write their own backstory within the world.
Half-sues do have odd traits but to much less a degree than full sues, with the exception of heterochromia, which they ALL have, and the colors actually determine what abilities they have.

I didn't expect to see this sort of /m/ stuff in this thread.

She show is has several nods to FiM.
You'll also note that she got busted for attempting to steal a magic artifact.

My bad, thought was Amanda.
Diana has a slight tone variation in her hair, so I guess this is coloured as a reminder to keep the coloouring consistent.

Unless this is from something, I'm not seeing it. She's dressed warmly in the snow, has a simple, unornamented and practical weapon, her design is simplistic and she's not super attractive.

How's she a sue?

>with the exception of heterochromia, which they ALL have

I love how much thought you've put into this setting. It's fantastic, let us know how it goes. Your players are lucky.

She's from drakengard alright

Some samurai would carry up to four swords into battle because of the possibility of them snapping or becoming stuck in a body. So this could actually be a parody of that.

Yes
Why is no one posting any male sues

False. Mary sues are exclusively female.
A male would be referred to as a Gary sue.

Not necessarily.

Some people just hate women to the point that anything appearing to be remotely competent is a sue.

That's actually a touhou! She regularly breaks her swords when practicing her gardening, so she carries around several sets.

>tfw imprint with the biggest klutz sue on the planet that can't do anything right without first making it worse

Yes on both accounts.

She always ends poorly. Like everyone in Drakengard.

Admit it OP: you just made this thread as an excuse to get people to post scantily clad fantasy babes

>I'm going to take something stupid and treat it serious
>It'll be hilarious, and original!
I know it sounds like a good idea, but it's not. It's going to get old quickly. You'll spend the whole time bludgeoning your players/readers upside the head with a baseball bat that has the words "Hey, did you ever notice how this doesn't make a whole lot of sense" Sharpied onto it long after they've become bored/unconscious because your setting is a one note shtick and can't stand on its own. Basically, it'll be Knights Inductor. Do you want to be the fag who invented KI? No, you don't

>katanas are underpowered in rl

This the kind of thing your after?

Ashamed to say that this actually looks cool.......

Well I did ask specifically for females
At one point, but that term has fallen out of use with most people.
I know my players. One of their favorite campaigns that I ran was based entirely on anime tropes. Everyone had character archetypes instead of classes and it took place in a high school under attack by demons. I know how long to run a joke and when to focus on actual plot. And if I don't and they get bored, we'll just stop playing, wouldn't be the first time.

>anything that's female, over-designed, inappropriately armored, and using an impractical melee weapon
Thats not even broad definition of mary sue. All described was stereotypical anime/JPRPG character and OC at worst.

Armor's a little too functional but it could work. Anything that looks like it's supposed to be dangerous and sexy, but wouldn't make sense in most settings.
This is perfect.
Other good examples:

Did he ever deny that?

Hard to not design a sue in a world where nobody can die because all the inhabitants are anthropomorphic emotions.

All other characters of BRS probably fit into the scheme and are a goldmine of overdesign.

They're good visual indicators for a Sue, since it's really fucking hard to visually depict their plot-oriented characteristics in a single image.

DUDE

>We need a powerful named wizard for the setting so that players can-
>LET'S MAKE HIM A GOD
>Okay lmao

What the fuck kind of stupid fucking ass mary sue bullshit character even is that, some sort of over-sized cowtitted elf with a stupid overly-ornate gun? Elves don't have guns or big tits, this is fucking bullshit and whoever thought this was a good idea needs to re-evaluate their tastes, fuck.

I really wanted to support you, but you made it so difficult by being an insufferable cunt

You even managed to infect Azzanadra with your cuntishness as well, which is frankly unforgiveable. He was such a cool dude that I thought you were cool too.