Why isnt there anything I.can.play as a cute monster girl in?

Why isnt there anything I.can.play as a cute monster girl in?

MAID?
Also, don't think I don't realize it's a barely veiled attempt at making a monstergirl thread.

Dont know what you mean, senpai :^)

MonsterHearts, literally a supernatural romance game.

Is it lewd?

there are class-specific mechanics for when you have sex with someone and one of the basic actions is called 'Turn Someone On' so I'm gonna say potentially yes

Does it have
>Pic related?
Thats my favorite

I don't think anyone in the history of Veeky Forums has said this, but have you considered playing Pathfinder?

>why can't I play out my erotic fantasies among my friends?

That's why.

>he doesn't share his erotic fantasies with his friends

I'm shaking my head through time and space.

I just checked the options, there is no centaur option.

If I remember correctly it's a PbtA game so making a new class/handbook takes about 20 minutes.

if you know the system well enough to do so (assuming you want it to be well made anyway)

>hes never "accidently" had a bad roll
>he.never critically failed the spell and ended up casting lust on himself
>he never refused to.break. character
> he never sunk.under the table.and pulled out his friends cock
>he never lovingly sucked.that fat dick
>he never massaged his friends balls
> he never felt his friend grab his head as the cock spasmed and thick ropes of cum shot down his throat
>he never greedily slurped it up and swllowed it all
>he never kissed the softening.dick.and packed it.away before "the effects of the spell wore off" and winked at his friend
god, what a fucking.faggot

Looks more like an attempt at a centaur thread.

Have you tried GURPS?

Ignoring what the original purpose of this thread is for, I would like to see more monstrous type character races in RPGs.

I love centaurs as well and would love to play some kind of druid deertaur or something.

What this guy said^

Either that, or any game with a variety of monstrous races?

I suppose someone that whant to fuck a monstergil is fucked up enough to play GURPS.

There's literally a game in pfg about being raped by monsters and transformed into cute monster girls

3.5/Pathfinder tends to put a lot of value on having four legs.

Pathfinder is awful though.

That daki is disgraceful.

Yeah, I think an angular pillow is the only way to do taur-type body shapes.

It just doesn't work as a rectangle

But the most important question:
Does it have a pocket to put your onahole or preferably bad-dragon horse pussy in like the lyra plush does?

The issue with really monstrous races (i.e. not just humans with funny-colored skin and a grabbag of cosmetic traits) is that a lot of systems assume humanoid PCs about 5-6' tall and 3' wide and possessing a pair of manipulators and a single pair of locomotive limbs; the further you get away form that, the more issues you run in to on a normal adventure. It's also harder because people assume humanoids when designing adventures and dungeons; everyday stuff like stairs, ladders, doorknobs, and chairs become important issues for centaurs and awakened wolves, and the GM will have to work harder to find solutions to that.

You've crossed the line, user.