The bride markets of Nysas

GENTLEMEN. STEP RIGHT UP. FEAST YOUR EYES. Make your choice at the bride markets of Nysas!
For starters, we have a drow ex-priestess, wood elf vestal virgin, high elf runaway and one rather needy eladrin spinster!
Make your choice/s and place your bids!

Rolled 18 (1d20)

I roll for seduction

Can I have something with a bit more reasonable chest size, mate?
I mean, don't get me wrong, I love breasts and asses of all sizes, but even I have my preferences.
And perhaps not dressed as sluttily? And cultured, of course - an uncultured bride will only shame her master.

Well rolled! At least one of them wouldn't mind you winning the auction!

Rolled 7 (1d20)

Rolling to kidnap.

I believe you are mistaken, these are no elves. They appear to be some other kind of magical creature instead. Elves are not fat and have longer ears.

This is a fraud.

I don't give a fuck, you succeed!

Hm. An odd request... I'm afraid her chest is rather plump, but perhaps this morsel can tempt you? She claims to be some daughter of some elf lady. A virgin I'm afraid, but that's nothing your lordship can't fix! Bidding starts at 3000gp, although a trade would be acceptable!

An imposter eh? Well! Sincerest form of flattery and all that.

No, you are the imposter!

Nah, mate, that's too thick for my tastes.
Also, anything that isn't an elf? I'd like her to serve as my squire during my militart campaigns, and I'm afraid a lot fo those involve elves in some manner. A human would be preferable, with doctor and/or healing skills, if possible.

I couldn't have said it better myself! Say, why don't you finish wrangling those four items off that would be thief while I handle this trade? After that we really need to get some new stock on display!

Sorry, this is an epic elf slave what do thread. Humans aren't slaves according to memes!

I want to buy you! Name your price! I won't take no for an answer!

Take it! Names don't cost a thing and these letters belong to everyone afterall!

M-me?! W-well I'm flattered milord but someone has to stay and run the market!

Nonsense - everything can be a slave if you are persistent enough!
Now, about that slave - I've named my preferences: thin, possibly even small-framed, human, cultured and capable of keeping up with a conversation, prefereably with doctor or magical healing skills - and under no circumstances an elf. Used to secretary duties and familiar with military lifestyle if possible, but we both know that is quite unlikely for a slave.
I will pay a good price, if you give me a perfect offer, but I will still take your imperfect offer off your hands if you have nothing better, although, I would be willing to pay quite lesser amount of money.
Well, what will your offer be?

It took some searching sir, but perhaps this darling will meet your needs? 19, virginal of course, lacks magic but she's trained in meducine and manners!

>saving samples
Really?

That's quite demanding. How about you fuck off?

I don't know!

Yes, yes, this will do nicely. Set her aside for now, we'll come back to her if I don't see anything better. Do you have somebody in less ridiculous colors? I mean, green hair color is all nice and good, but not really inspiring military discipline, if you know what I mean.

Your job as a slave merchant is to meet the requirements of your buyers. I mean, I can simply hire an aide instead of buying a slave, you know.

I'm afraid I don't understand your meaning sir?

Perhaps you'd like to examine one of our finer...pieces... Just follow her into the back room dear, come back whenever you get bored of her!

I want short and cute.
SHORT AND CUTE

>Your job as a slave merchant is to meet the requirements of your buyers
And there is a point at which the customers demands become wearing. At this point you rather raise the woman you want as your daughter.

Guys, I understand that you need to blow your steam after months of life-risking, breath-taking, save-or-sucking adventuring, but aren't we forgetting about that lich?
Also I'm pretty sure my deity's opinion on slavery isn't positive at all.