Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Let's make 40k General great again Edition

Previous thread: Daily Duncan(old): youtube.com/watch?v=tHAPbWbglps

Death Guard in plastic: youtube.com/watch?v=BceinBiT9jQ

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs.
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

big fat earth caste tau

Wait so is this the actual general or the /po/ tier shitposting general?

Voluptuous, literally bred to fuck(for diplomatic purposes), Water Caste Tau.

1) What army do you play?
2) Do you cheat?

>Tau
>Yes

FAKE THREAD
Go to real nonautist thread

no tits no ass perma jealousy fire caste girls

no wonder shadowsun is angry all the time

Fake

This is actual general.

Shitpost is here

Fit, firm and with inexhaustable stamina fire caste tau

No tau have breasts, that's a meme by R34 artists

>Militarum Tempestus
>No

Mainly because if I ever cheated, people would know I'd cheated because I'd actually have won a game for once.

>He's still trying to shill his thread

I guess Tyrone is busy fucking your wife so you need to find some way to kill time?

It only took a week but Veeky Forums learned to not get trolled by this, give it up dude it's embarrassing, you know it's run it's course

How do we fix MT?

These are the /pol/ thread; look at the previous thread on this one versus the previous thread on the one he's posting.

How would one go about making Doomrider with the currrent Daemon Prince rules ? No homebrew, just want to see how close one is able to get.

Fuck off, retard.

Fire caste objectively hawtest caste.

Bred for aggression and sustained physical exertion.

Roll them back into the guard as a formation. They don't actually have anything unique.

Make an all MT army a formation in the AM codex and stop pretending MT is a standalone force.

Which demographic would you prefer was more represented in the 40k community than it is today?

1) LGBTQ people
2) Women
3) People of Color

What boards would the Chaos gods post on

He literally said MAGA, this is a distraction thread.

Come home

>guard and necrons pretty much 50\50
>I do no regularly cheat but one time I accidentally added a few too many points and then when I realized it half way through the game and just didn't say anything because it was in a tourney and I knew the guy hated me and would have tried to get me banned from the store if he found out, still unexcusable and I always double check my lists now

>What boards would the Chaos gods post on
ALL OF THEM

You would have a better time just making a kitted-out biker lord.

3/4 of my sisters army is not white. Fite me.

I will lose because I am using a fucking 5th edition codex

Easy, I want people who enjoy playing 40k represented in 40k

>not taking your identity politics b8 whether your serious or just trolling

I dunno quite frankly.

I love the models but I can't find a way to play them competitively.

Giving them chimeras, let them take priests. Give them back stuff the stormtroopers had, like infiltrate and pistol/cww in additon to their hot-shots.

Personally, bare minimum, I'd buff their Ld and WS by 1 just to distinguish them from veterans. Considering they're Schola Progenium, having guard-tier leadership rather than Commissar/Sororitas-tier seems wrong. They need buffing in close combat a bit purely because of their short ranged weapons.

Run them in the guard codex.
Reduce their points cost so they're not just really expensive suicide veterans and you can take a decent number of them.
Give them rifles, pistols, frag and krak grenades base equipment.

This really. They don't warrant a seperate codex.

Give AM a way of taking them as troops via a leader upgrade or something so you can get ObSec maybe.

They better be tan or brown instead of full on nigger

What are Air caste even good for?

The tempestor not being able to take anything other than pistols, in a unit that utterly sucks in melee, upsets me no end.

Even regular guard can take bolters.

>only white people enjoy 40k

How do we fix the AdMech?
They get their shit pushed in by marines and eldar too easily.

Hey anons, which are better? Slugga Boyz or Shoota Boyz? This is assuming units of 12 in Trukks.

They pilot all the ships and aircraft.

A mix. Base skin colours for some are dark flesh, for others it's snakebite leather. Rest are elf flesh or bronzed flesh

yes, my paints are that old.

Transports and flyers, make Transuranic Arquebus 5pts cheaper for those who want to actually use them for some reason.

Other than that the Codices are pretty great, honestly, at least from my experience playing them.

Feylike really tall but light girls are bound to be someones fetish.

>shilling the same thread that's been up for HOURS with only 64 posts

>chaos marines
>yes

I think I have a pretty good hold on the rules and i dont really care about winning but sometimes my opponent will tell me how a rule works and rather than tell him the correct rulling I'll go with it and abuse his rulling the rest of the game.

After the game he finds out we've been playing it wrong and the only one he can blame for this mistake is himself.

>flyers

Kill yourself.

My black ork playing friend is one of the most fun people to play 40k with
>my Gf says he's a good lay too
But seriously I think the misconception is there are areas in America where there a lot of poor black communities and people can't afford plastic crack, so people with narrow minds think all black people around the world don't play 40k because they don't see them playing it

I'm sure if you went somewhere with a lot of different groups of people, like areas of Europe, sprinkled all across economic ranges you'll find a whole spectrum of people who enjoy smashing their models together

>tfw I'm gonna get called an SJW but I'm used to it now because SJWs have poisoned the concept of liberalism for everyone

Asians count as honorary whites.

I play ad mech without war convo and never have problems with marines. Eldar are hard, but they're the top army so what do you expect?

what we really need is a skitarii transport. make it a 6 legged walking rhino, basically, with crawler and dunestrider.

has anyone heard any ad mech rumors lately?

Thoughts on this? I know Cawl is a bit OP for 1k but these are all the admech I've got so I'm gonna keep him in until I get some more units to fill those 200 points, then bump him back to a 1.85k army. Plus I just "finished" painting him and I'm proud of how he turned out.

Flying stuff.

It's kinda dumb they're really skinny and fragile, since being a pilot really requires you to be resistant to high G forces. Really you'd want your pilots to be really short and squat, with thick neck muscles and as compact a circulatory system as possible.

I know they evolved to be gliders, but Tau can genetically engineer can't they? As it is, fire and earth caste would make better fighter pilots by far.

>CSM
>noh

Is this bait to try to make tau look bad?

Just be grateful I cropped out the Ethereal.

lol no

Any reason why? Flyers can and have been done well enough before, it's not like I'm asking for some completely useless flying box or an undercosted superunit with more durability and guns than it should have for its price-tag.

Asians only count as "PEE OH SEE" when it suits SJW's; if they say anything against the narrative they're suddenly white.

>not painting some of your guardsmen dark AF so you can imagine them saying stereotypical 80s action lines
>not imagining your black guardsmen saying "aw hell nah" when you tell them to charge those marines and tie them up

Is thisnthe real thread? just looking for advice on harvest vs lychguard + more immortals

Make them proper spec ops. Let them take 2 man sniper teams with a .50 style weapon that can pop transports/light vehicles. have their heavy support be a laser paint type thing where they paint a target in the shooting phase and if the shooting model can still see LOS on its target on the next shooting phase then it gets hit by the airstrike etc.

I'd even let them lay mines or bobbytrap terrain

Hol up! You telling me we are all humans and shit? /pol/ wouldn't lie to me, wouldn't they?

People don't even use liberal correctly anymore; liberalism is egalitarian with republican/democratic ideals; SJW's are authoritarian marxists/postmodernists

Don't you get it, if anyone says anything against the narrative they're exiled, it's a collectivist ideology

Alt right isn't ass bad but they are pretty similar, it's all about in group out group politics

Dammit. Forgot file

Always shoota boyz.
One extra s4 ap6 shot > one extra s3 ap- hit

take the cog manipulator off your onager. the dominus can heal it and nobody's gonna want to get in melee with it anyway. use the points for refractor fields.
I would get Moar vanguard ASAP and more dunecrawler. try out dragoons if you can afford them.

it's a dirty move bringing in Cawl at 1k points, he's really tough.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with rangers, especially with transqbuses.

Vanguard are just functionally better, but really I think the big thing you're missing is something fighty that can rescue your other units if they get caught in melee.

Vanguard aren't the worst in close combat but they're not really going to survive against dedicated melee units.

It's the real thread, the other one is troll.

It's just slightly hard to tell because OP here made a Trump reference and so is also a troll, just a more general one rather than a targeted at causing 40k shitposting one.

Anyhow ask away, I have like 11,000 points worth of Necron models.

>He doesn't paint his catachans as black guys

Is GW trying to make an army about Guardsmen without relying too much on tanks?

They should play around with that idea more.

>Decurion with harvest.

Oh my bad, you don't need advice, you're just a netlister who seems to think he needs advice for some reason.

>IG

We're talking about SoB

Looking to see if stretching the points for the harvest is worth it vs having a luchguard for my OL and some more immortals

To your point; you don't even have to go against the narrative, if you're perceived as drawing attention away from "their struggle" (IE sorority helps charity, BLM bitches about it) then they get pissy; there's the post modernism, they think that there's some sort of "warfare" between groups of people. They use war related terms a lot too, like "ally".

Spyder + scarabs is good for tarpitting.

You've got a good model count (for a Cron army) for a 1000pts game, so you don't neccesarily need more immortals for that reason.

Lychguard can get really expensive very quickly, but they can be a very hard unit to kill.

just roll them back into the guard dex to make an option besides blobs or a million tanks.

Actually, how do we fix guard? I got fucking tabled my necrons last time I took mine out.

How is this for 1250 points?

Scouts sit on the defense line to man the gun, use obsec on sternguard to my advantage, lib with LCdevs for prescience, kantor probably in a pod with the sternguard.

HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS ASIAN

WHAT KIND OF WHITE BARBARIAN SORCERY IS THIS

Stay on target thread, ironically talking about /pol/ trolling us has gotten us political

So here's a good primer, you can have sex with one 40k character from any point in history who would it be?

Lol no not a netlister it just seems obvious to have a decurion made with 2 formations and thats the only one with wraiths

I bought wraiths when i played for 2 months like 3 years ago lol

What loadout should I give a 5-man unit of Lychguard who are going with Imotekh?

What kind of primers other than expensive GW ones are good? I am about to go to walmart to get some, and would like a recomendation.

Tona Criid, circa verunhive.

Duplicolor sandable primer is good.

Fulgrim Post-heresy

Yeah but you're bitching about black models on general

>unless you're just butthurt about them being black women, then you've never experienced dark chocolate and are just mad

>Go back to parents over Christmas
>Find a box of paints up in the loft
>Probably 3/4 of the entire paint range from about a decade back
>All dried out, seperated and ruined

Anything that's acrylic, sandable, and flat/matte will work. Walmart's good brands are Duplicolor, Krylon, and Rustoleum sandable auto

Don't get anything that says enamel or doesn't say "primer" "acrylic" and/or "flat/matte" on it or you might end up getting one of those glossy enamel/lacquer shit cans.

Celestine, just before she becomes a saint. That way she can never be a saint.

>implying your image is black

Try reading the conversation for further than one post next time tan and brown are already excluded

Thanks friends.

Didn't know Sargon of Akkad went on Veeky Forums

I've played 40k for 4 years and only saw 1 guy who played dark angels.
The rest is all whites and Asian. Saw 1 arab who plays nids and that's it

Guard are fine, they have lots of ignores cover artillery and ignores cover lascannons.

I've lost a few of mine, but water, a ball bearing and some effort have saved most of them.

Celestine just before she becomes a saint.

People will think I'm the chosen one or some shit.

The Emperor. And I'd make sure our mating would be displayed on the walls of the palace in Terra. The fresco would be called "The creation of the Primarchs".

>Celestine will never sit on your fucking face

Nah mate, Slugga Boyz are better. One extra WS4 S4 hit on the charge is better than one extra S4 hit that's BS2. They're also cheaper, too.

Bottom right sister.

>That way she can never be a saint.

Imperial Creed doesn't say anything about celibacy.

Probably discourages it, due to the need for more cannon fod....er...loyal citizens.

Just that IA 14 is coming SOON(tm)

Which means after 8th, most likely.