Uh, Guise?

WHAT THE FUCK ITS REAL. DO WE BUY?>?????

>XLM still crashing

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

QUICK DUMP BCASH BUY MONERO HOLY FUCK!

Minister you fluffypony

moooooooooooooooooooneroooooooooooooo SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOUR FUCKING DOLLARS ON BITHUMB!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mother of God. Is it going to 10 k fucking tonight or what?

Pump it.

Do they want to steal all the Monero by getting the arbitrage bots to sell them there?

faggot, am I late? or still can buy ?

It made almost $700 on Bithumb, but is being supressed on Bittrex. Arbitrage incoming. Suppressors are about the get rickrolled.

Not late. $650 on Bithumb. Moonride incoming.

considering putting all my xmr on binance to sell

someone is laundering stolen youbit bitcoins?

HOOOOOOOOLY FUCKK I WENT ALL IN ON XMR YESTERDAY

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING IM ALL IN 3 BITCOINS LETS GO

655 on bithumb what the actual fuck 1 second moon

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUCKFUCKFUCK SCRAGGLYFAG WAS RIGHT!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wait. why does it matter what it is on bithumb if its 360 everywhere else

Where bithumb goes, others follow.

It's from all these illegal shithead insiders trading bcc cashing out their gainz

very possible... now we'll see how western price changes

I LOVE MONEY LAUNDERING

Probably go 5k tonight on that. The Feds are coming, and they wont give a fuck what they pay to run tonight. Sell EVERYTHING AND BUY MONERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pull out of xvg and into xmr?

Dumped everything. Going ballz deep. YOLO!!!!!!!!!

These guys damn sure aren't buying Verge to cash out.

western prices haven't moved at all wat