Eh lads why don't we go about updating 1d4chan?

Eh lads why don't we go about updating 1d4chan?

Because fuck you, that's why.

Because your idea of updating is probably shit

What? What's that?

It belongs to Reddit now.

but it doesn't need to be this way

It's not this way at all ya dumb faggot

why not?
>inb4 new

Whatever you think might be 'reddit' is just regular 1d4chan.

Because we haven't done anything worth putting on 1d4chan in years. Our golden age of OC is long gone, OP. Let the site stand as a testament to when Veeky Forums was good.

maybe that's because there's no 1d4chan? Or maybe you are romanticizing the past? Maybe Veeky Forums is still a pretty alright

Name some objectively good OC from the past 2 years that is worth putting on the wiki.

idk there's no wiki for me to look it up on senpai

My point is that if there was any extremely good OC, you'd remember it.

Veeky Forums has definitely improved with the ejection of questfags, weekend smut, and ERP general. Now if /pol/ would calm the fuck down and stay in their little shitbox things might start getting good again.

Sweet summer child

I have a shit memory but off the top of my head I find it really amusing that there's all these stupid primarch threads. There're all basically the same thing, and I think they're retarded but I still find them really amusing just by their presence and the fact that people keep on arguing the same stupid shit in them. One particularly amusing one was titled "whose the worst primarch and why is it Magnus the Fagnus". I know that's not exactly a knee slapper but I think it would be worth having a page on 1d4chan about stupid primarch threads. I'm sure with a little effort you could come up with something you've found amusing in the past couple years.

Another one that I thought was kind of nice was where the op was practicing puzzle doors on people. It wasn't funny, but he was a super chill dude and did these shitty but simple drawings.

The Spell Runes thread from yesterday was neat. Not as cool as the Magic Circles from way back, but fun.

don't think that was the one, this was a couple days ago

I've been going through and updating the SoB articles (the Sisters of Battle article was referring to the White Dwarf codex as if it was current).

The tactica pages are in desperate need of tidying up, they're extremely dense and convoluted with several different opinions on various tactics and builds for each unit rather than a succinct rundown.

That Imperial guard rgiment that was ased on Hong Kong.

They got put on 1D4chan

1D4chan is still the greatest outside project to come out of Veeky Forums

I guess I was wrong. Fuck, I missed that one.

Hail and Kill is the best thing Veeky Forums is done and I'm not just saying that because I was a contributor

Fuck's sake.

No it doesn't. Fuck them. It's always been ours. It just seems like reddit to idiots because like reddit, the humor on it was live on Veeky Forums half a decade ago.

>Veeky Forums has definitely improved with the ejection of a dozen threads
You know, I don't reckon there's any point in arguing with someone who would honestly believe this, but I'm gonna greentext you anyway.

Heroes of spiderwoods or whatever it is would be a worthy addition.

delete it

wannabe tvtropes

Yeah, it's totally about Tabletop games now and not just Fantasy general!

that's what I'm talking about!

In the past month there's been two that I can note. An user was sharing his story of his L5R character that was a Crab warrior who dedicated his life to a frail Crane sorcerer. There was also the creator of Academagica detailing and polishing the system.

Spiderwoods