Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1412: And then user was a Demon Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SX6-DwRXe8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2UapMPX5iYc
kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Black_RX
youtu.be/M8lQXfWM1n0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tohsaka needs a lot of money because her family magic relies on precious gemstones, and her Guardian(Kirei Kotomine) wasted her family fortune, just for the sake of fucking with her.
Pic Related is Kotomine

She has a guardian because unknown to her Kotomine murdered her father, and arranged for her mother to get brain damage. Not for the money, but just because he's an evil cunt.

Real talk though lets stop the waifu shit before it gets out of hand.

not

Double Dubs confirm, waifu shit will continue.

Stop being evil Justice! Kotomine's aren't justice!

On top of what said it's also a reference to a few doujins and samples of fanart, if I remember correctly.

Quad's confirm Justice is evil.

Why is he holding a bunny?

because the bunny is one of the few things that understands him.

That's Kyubey, from Puella Magi Madoka Magicka. He's also a huge evil bastard. Someone must have edited their images together.

Someone wanted to add more evil douchebag to the picture.

Of course he isn't, that's why I called him an evil cunt.

Yeah, with the fact she IS in desperate need of money as an excuse.
Also I THINK that Drills makes a joke about Rin "debasing herself" for money. Though she means that more in a "works a mundane job rather than spend time researching magic" way than "has sex"..

Because both Kotomine and Kyubei enjoy seeing others in Despair.

Okay, I'm trying to establish context and the wiki isn't helping much: How strong is Super Saiyan 4? The Ridiculous Power perk in the Dragon Ball AF jump says it puts you between SS4 and SS5 Goku in terms of strength. What does that actually mean?

It's hard to gauge stuff like that since Dragon Ball as a series stopped caring about power levels really fast and feats are all relative. It's stronger than SSJ3 and weaker than SSJ5 and that's pretty much the best you can hope for.

I'll be frank with you.
Powerlevels are bullshit.
You are the fucking strong, but figuring out the specifics is a futile effort.
You're higher than endgame DBZ which is more than enough to beat up non-retardedly powerful things you could possibly come across.

Assuming you take the 400 CP version of Monstrous Form? You'll be about as powerful as Fortinbras from Onimusha Warlords. You just won't necessarily have the control over all the elemental effects like Fortinbras.

Alright, that kind of sucks, then. I guess I'll have to wing it. Wiki says that Goku's Super Kamehameha is ten times stronger in this form, and that the Super Kamehameha was strong enough to repel a planet-busting attack in a beam clash, so I'll just have to use that as a benchmark and try not to wank too much in my favor.

Planet busting is low level.

Starting a new Rollchain. Anybody want to toss me settings?

Commorragh

Duel Monsters-The Heroes
Stranger Things
Undertale

Ciel noSurge

Animorphs
Ed Edd n Eddy

Ravenloft

Deus Ex

Kancolle

Rosario + Vampire (self shilling)

They were planetbusting before there even was a super saiyan.
You're lowballing yourself, which is probably the sane thing to do, but you could go farther without ripping your dick off from the friction.

Rolled 4 (1d8)

Maybe not in the first set.
>Worm
>S&S
>Rurouni Kenshin
>Jojo
>Duel Monsters-The Heroes
>Stranger Things
>Undertale
>Kamen Rider Showa Part 1
>>The Rest of you
Queued.

SONO CHI NO SADAME

JOOOOOOOOOOOOJO!

>Jojo
I approve.

Trying to make a list of the 8 most hellish jumps around, thoughts?
1. Commorragh
2. SCP Foundation
3. Sonichu
4. Ravenloft
5. Madness Combat
6. Darksiders
7. ???
8. ???

Food Fight.

SMT or one of Devil Survivor jumps should probably be added to that list.

How much control does an Obscurial have over themselves if they got the perk? Can they fly down a street without trashing everything? A hallway? Or is it all chaos all the time while in that form?

Also, does the dueling perk make you more powerful in other magic systems, give you a skill boost at systems you can/get the ability to use, or just give you better potential? Or is it just for HP magic?

Dark Souls or Bloodborne

Jump #287: Hero BBS
>Knight of Pentacles: The voice of duty, honor, and responsibility.
>Age: 101
>Class: Magician
>Identity: Retired Hero (-100)
Well, I have been here and done that, I should be able to enjoy retirement for a while.
>Drawbacks: Senior Citizen (0), Go To Jail (+100), On The Lam (+200), The Ride Never Ends (+200)
Sure, I'm not specced strictly for personal combat, but that just means I'm
>Exchange BBS (Free)
This... kind of breaks the fourth wall (fifth wall?) if I keep it post-jump, though. But tempting.
>Unshakable Resolve (1300)
One villain's stupidity is another hero's persistence.
>Blessing of God (900)
Plot armor! Never hurts to have this, especially here, considering the stuff I'll be getting into.
>Gone Fishing (Free, Retired)
This... doesn't really seem to work much of the time. There are times where I just want to relax, but people keep summoning me to solve their problems for them! Sigh.
>Notice Me, Sempai (800, Retired)
Sempai always notices me. Because I'm
>Immortality (600, Retired)
The fact that I already effectively have this perk is beside the point. It's part of the backstory, after all! Plus having it explicitly spelled out never hurts.
>Sage of the Forest (300, Retired)
Now this perk, this is appropriate for a jumper, especially me. Things I make for random people as in 'oh, you need a sword? here you go, friend' are probably going to have something like a +5 bonus in D&D terms. Something I make for myself and later give away would be priceless. Advice I give, if I'm really being serious and do what I can to get them to TAKE the advice, can change and shape the path of kingdoms.
>On The Job (100)
I'm not always on duty. When I'm not, there's no reason for most people to hold a grudge, so it's nice that this will help people let things go. Unless what I did was really serious to them, in which case, yeah, I can understand it. Too bad this wouldn't have protected me from Narutaki.

SCP Foundation
Sonichu
Girlchan in Paradise

>Magical Index (0, Retired)
With all the places I'm going to be summoned to, having this is going to be extremely handy. The magical basics of everywhere I go! Though I'll surely do my best to track down more details at time goes on while I work toward solving whatever problem I've been summoned for this time.

So... there's an overarching plot to things. That's fine. I've got a two hundred year head start on it, and a century of experience to boot. Though it's probably funny how I seem to be levelling faster AFTER retiring than before, considering all the perks I've got which are dedicated to precisely that.

Though to be honest, the most annoying part about this jump was that I woke up in a prison cell, and instead of being able to just get myself out, after a couple of weeks poking and prodding the warded walls, I was summoned OUT of my cell to a world to do some tasks... and of course, if someone summons me, I HAVE to complete those tasks; it's a matter of honor. And then when I finished, I was back in a DIFFERENT cell, where I had to start my progress over again.

This happened several times. All told, it was a good year or so before I FINALLY got that damn door open... and then as I was about to make a break for it, I got summoned out AGAIN. At least when I returned, it was one of the cells I'd been in before. I broke out via brute force and frustration.

Yeah. Other than THAT rage-inducing fun, it was all right, honestly. Got to see new places, meet new faces, ran into other heroes occasionally and sometimes got to play mentor to them, and have been steadily refining my magics. And a couple times... I was summoned by people not for specific tasks, but because they needed general help. Or just a friend. That was nice.

I hit level 10 by the time the jump ended on the merits of what I learned here. Twas nice, but of course keep in mind that I was using a lot of out-of-context abilities to learn things I otherwise wouldn't have even known about.

These are good ones!
1. Commorragh
2. SCP Foundation
3. Sonichu
4. Food Fight
5. SMT
6. Madness Combat
7. Darksiders
8. Bloodborne

The problem anons, is that the next step up from planet busting is star busting, which is millions of times bigger on the biggatons scale to destroy a star compared to a planet.

Super Perfect Cell could blow up the entire solar system, user. Super Saiyan 2 Gohan was stronger then him. Super Saiyan 3 Goku took on Majin Buu, who if given enough time could destroy entire galaxies. Super Saiyan 4 Goku fought guys even stronger then that. In AF, the guy Ridiculous Power is based on stomped Super Saiyan 4 Gohan and Vegeta by himself with ease. Star busting would be casual, at that point.

Then don't categorize it with an arbitrary busting scale involving celestial objects.

Although star busting isn't out of bounds either. Dragon Ball Z is fucking stupid.

I think the bigger problem is that people are forgetting that SSJ forms are MULTIPLIERS. They get stronger the stronger you are because they're not static boosts.

I mean given Vegeta had 10x gravity and is the same size as Earth even Freeza probably could have blown a star with the kind of explosion he made there.

If we take the movies as canon, Cooler talking about blowing up the Sun sounded like someone talking about smashing their neighbor's window out of spite. True, Cooler's a lot stronger then Frieza, but still, it's clearly not something they consider all that big.

Frieza was a big deal, but his brother will always be... cooler.

Cooler then Frieza? He must be ice cold!

No that's their dad.

Is there perk that lets me create an empty area to fight without worrying about collateral damage?

The Gamer's Illusion barriers are built for this kind of thing.
Doom.txt can let you deathmatch anyone in subspace as well.

Whoop de doo. No one cares if you "approve".

You cared enough to reply to him an hour after he was done.

Dragon Ball AF
> Author: YoungJiji
> Origin: Villain
> Race: Frieza Race [-300CP]
> Space Tech [-200CP]
> Reduced Form [Get a Freebie!]
> Go All Out [Get a Freebie!]
> Behold My Power [Get a Freebie!]
> Negative Energy Field [-200CP]
> Ridiculous Power [-300CP]
> Scouter [-100CP]
> Miasma Pipe [Get a Freebie!]
> What Are You, Yamcha [+100CP]

Shows you how far behind I am on builds right now, huh.

So, I landed in the jump, right? And my immediate thought was, "Fuck this entire setting."
Too lazy to switch forms. Memories tell me something about being a world conqueror who got bored and now wanders the universe searching for something to entertain them. Now I'm on Earth. Okay.
So I wander into town, and the first thing I do is go to find clothes. Because Freeza Demons normally just wear, like, bio-armor or whatever? But that's dumb and I feel like being fashionable. So I wander into a clothing store, and come out wearing a pair of baggy jeans, a backwards baseball cap, and a bright pink shirt that says "BAD GIRL" on the front.

Then I went into a coffee shop, and after staring at the menu for about ten minutes while everyone in the store stares at me because I'm a fucking alien, I finally ask, "What can I get for ten dollars?"
And then I abused the Chump Change I got from Megas XLR to sit and eat pastries and drink shitty coffee until my companions found me and asked what the fuck I was doing.

So that prettymuch set the tone for the rest of the jump.

Godly Ki + Sufficient saiyans in Multiverse Super would get you universal destruction with a few punches

Whats the perks of being a dxd dragon? As a devil dragon with an issei tier obsession would I be able to learn to talk to the object of my obsession like issei did his?

What would happen if you fused the True Longinus and the completed Excalibur? What would be a threat to you?

You can access the power boost without being in that form.

Great Red and Ophis for starters, not sure what else.

What if you are also a Dragon?

I'm sure Beers would like you did he exist.

For SSG yes.

They are vastly bigger dragons user.

Reminder that if you took Go Further Beyond you could theoretically become a Super Saiyan 1000.

You too can become a hilariously terrible fan Sue.

>a hilariously terrible fan Sue
God forbids any Jumper ever become that.

I have never watched kamen rider but from the comments about the jump it sounds like a darker edgier version of power rangers.

It's basically a darker Japanese copy of power rangers yeah. Surprisingly good for a series of remakes.

you both are trolling right?

I'm terribly late to the party, and it seems you've got your answer already. Sorry about that. In terms of actually gauging the power we can only do it in terms of characters, so I can add that it makes you as strong as Frieza's son Ize in his final form, who could take on two SSJ4 and was likely on par with Omega Shenron. What this actually translates to is entirely up to interpretation of the series, as others have already noted. Sorry I can't be more helpful

The power rangers had crossovers a lot with kamen rider.

Ha.

Super Sentai =/= Power Rangers.

Kamen Rider=/=Masked Rider*

They literally just cut out the action sequences from these TV shows and make new stuff when they Not in their costumes and then Re-dubb the action sequences. Completely different TV shows from completely different countries following completely different Plot lines.
*yes it's a direct translation but the differences are huge Trust me.

It says you can control it. So, presumably you can just control it as you like and not thrash everything. So, Credence+ control, presumably. Since it's a perk and he wasn't trying to control it despite being told he could.

Hell, even with him maybe not quite in control/spoiler] the Obscurial wasn't constantly destroying every hallway it went through.

That's basically it. But without mechas.

How is masked rider not a kamen rider?

The power rangers went to edenoi to help masked rider.

you just answered your own question There,edenoi ,Ferbus,Power Rangers etc. do not exist in any of the numerous Kamen Rider continuities they only exist in Saban's Masked Rider which is to Kamen Rider as a hot dog Is to a cow

Rolled 3 (1d8)

202 The Matrix
Age 25
Machine
Woah, Alternate Self -50, Multiprocessor -200, Only Human, Connectivity -200, We Are Many -300,
We're In(Allspark/Alice[Plug, Woah, Alternate Self, Sharp Eye, We Are One -300, Slick Shades, Neural Plugs], Minerva[Plug, Woah, Alternate Self, Sharp Eye, Paved in Bones -300, Slick Shades, Neural Plugs], Ada[Plug, Woah, Alternate Self, Sharp Eye, Open Mind -100, Everybody Knows Kung-Fu -200, Slick Shades, Neural Plugs], Caera[Machine, Woah, Alternate Self, Only Human, Culture Coding -100, Cause and Effect -200, Earpiece, Bug Implant], Worker Union[Zionist, Woah, Alternate Self, Reader, Multiprocessor -100, Desert of the Real -100, God Damn Woman, You Can Drive -100, Tools, Computer Terminal], War Party[Machine, Woah, Alternate Self, Only Human, Connectivity -200, Show Me -100, Earpiece, Bug Implant], Royal Family[Drop-In, Woah, Alternate Self, Waking Up, Free Your Mind -100, You Think That's Air You're Breathing? -200, Leather Outfit, Cell Phone], The Dood Squad[Drop-In, Woah, Alternate Self, Waking Up, We Are Not Afraid -300, Leather Outfit, Cell Phone])-200,
Infinite Spoons -50, Slick Shades -50, Earpiece, Bug Implant, Rave Cave(Get This Party Started)-200, Neural Rig Chair -150, VR Construct Hub -200,
Tability +0, Blue Pilled +300, You Got Jacked +300,
My newest dimension will be a massive city. Use my companions to open up communications and negotiations between Zion and the machines. Take over Smith before he can begin to take over everything else. Learn as much about the local tech as possible.
Continue
1 History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
2 Masters of Red
3 SCP
4 Terraria
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Beelzebub
7 Zoo Tycoon
8 Samurai Deeper Kyo

SCP. This will surely go well.

Kamen rider black rx is the masked bancho.

youtu.be/SX6-DwRXe8Y

So jumpers if you could only pick one jump out of all of them what would it be?

>rider black rx

youtube.com/watch?v=2UapMPX5iYc

does pic elated seriously look like Dex to you?

Dammit, that's a tough one. Prolly gonna have to go with Ar Tonelico there. I'm sure there's probably some golden jump that does what I'm about to say better but I just really like Mir's style of jumpmaking. Feels like I can create something really strong yet completely cohesive that'll fit well into the narrative.

It's one of those jumps that I just love to take drawbacks in even though I'll have difficulty spending all the points because they're just FUN.

educate yourself.
kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Black_RX

youtu.be/M8lQXfWM1n0

The struggle is real

thanks man, All these plebeians can't tell the different tokusatsu shows from each other.

>The series was adapted by Saban in North America as Masked Rider. The Americanization featured a heavily altered story and all new characters, in an attempt to fit the series in as a spin-off of the Power Rangers series.

Says right there that it is fucking kamen rider black rx you mongoloid, go suck your mothers dick and read your own source material.

Or they were baiting you.

>Says right there that it is fucking kamen rider black rx you mongoloid, go suck your mothers dick and read your own source material.

you know how Saban "adapts" things right? They are worse than 4kidsm and how can the line "Americanization featured a heavily altered story and all new characters, in an attempt to fit the series in as a spin-off of the Power Rangers series." make you think it's anything other than what I Described in ?

this may be so.

Bancho it says that it was a spinoff but that it kamen rider black rx did appear in power rangers. Even as a spinoff if he shows up you cannot say that its not the same thing, especially when he has the exact same suit and his wiki page says they are the same.

not a spinoff, No one except you is saying spinoff, it's a different series created using footage from a pre-existing series with licensed names That's the Only relation between them.

This is the likely choice. Kamen rider bait has been pretty recent
[Spoiler] Probably cause of jealousy over recently completing a multi-jump series of something superior than most of the wank garbage people thirst for jumps of~[/spoiler

Can we not?

>quartet of 9's

Ya know, sure, just for that

Fucking up a spoiler and wanking yourself off. Miracle people kiss your ass so much.

Bancho they use the exact same suit and even the page you linked says it is a spinoff. Maybe isntead of trying to act superior (you of all people should learn to not act like a smug dick) you could try and show where it is not a spin off, because it says right in the wiki you provided that it is.

Mmmm, a one and done? I'd probably go Fate/Stay Night or Digimon Tamers then.

Fate/Stay Night's Hero Origin is something I just flat out adore, and I'd be able to bring an extremely cool companion back home. In a vacuum, it's probably one of my single most favorite perk lines in any Jump. Also, magic! Actual fucking magic, and I could actually grab a theme for it for whatever I like. I don't even give a shit if I win the grail war or not since it's a one and done anyways, but if I do, I get a fucking wish on top of everything else.

Digimon Tamers, especially with the kind of build I'm currently rocking, feels really good for a one and done Jump. It's not extremely adventurous, but it allows me to experience one of my favorite cartoons as a kid, get my very own Digimon partner, I'd have the Programming Drop In Capstone so I'm set for life as far as a job goes (and could actually bring that excitement from Digimon back into this world), the Blue Card so I can actually spread Digimon and D-Arks into our world and a house big enough to share with my entire family that they'd never need to worry about looking after or paying for.

Both Jumps I'm picking entirely because no matter how the adventure goes, I get to go home with a way to improve my life, a strong and loyal companion, and some kind of amazing skills or powers.

Arguably Digimon is the safety pick of the two since I don't have to worry about brutally dying and would be set for life in more ways than one, not to mention the whole "spreading the interesting life" thing to people, but I really prefer F/SN's perks out of the two setups and it nets me more personal power. Digimon is the charity pick, F/SN is the selfish one (which is ironic since Hero perks help tremendously with making friends and helping people).

. . .Mmmm, I suppose it'd be less charity vs selfish, and more "Largescale" vs "Personal Scale"

Okay dude, I'm taking the best possible interpretation of your actions here and assuming you're doing some sort of weird countershitpost. Even then you still come off as putting down most every other jump maker. Not cool.

in the future. Just highlight your text and then hold control +S

Just ignore him, bo matter what bancho types it causes rage in roughly 50% of the people who read it. Then 25% feel pity the other 25% just feel disgust. He is a cancer and like cancer we haven't been able to remove him like the malignant tumor he is.