Veeky Forums, STAT THIS APOSTLE OF NURGLE

Veeky Forums, STAT THIS APOSTLE OF NURGLE

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=my 600 lb life james
foxnews.com/health/2011/03/29/obese-ohio-man-fused-chair-sat-2-years.html
ergogenics.org/480-pound-pound-woman-dies-after-six-years-on-couch.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bmi 50-60? Or is this more like 80?

I can't imagine what it's like to live like that. How... How do you even function? Does he have some sort of gland problem? Because I literally cannot imagine someone being so lazy that they couldn't get the fuck up and walk enough to not turn into that.
God, I feel sort of sorry for him. It just looks painful.
Also, I really don't think this is Veeky Forums related.

>i cast enlarge person

also what the fuck google

I don't think that he could defend himself period.

>How... How do you even function?
He doesn't function. He exists to consume now. He doesn't walk, he doesn't bathe himself, he doesn't do anything except eat and partake in entertainment.

Don't feel sorry for him. He's human garbage that takes advantage of everyone around him. He forced his daughter to quit school so she could become one of his several caretakers. He promised his father he'd lose weight, so the old man mortgaged his house twice to pay for a trip to a doctor who was willing to treat him (despite many, many other doctors failing to help him). So what does he do? He gets put on a strict diet plan and gains over one hundred pounds by having his wife and friends sneak food to him.

>He gets put on a strict diet plan and gains over one hundred pounds by having his wife and friends sneak food to him.
I fucking blame his stupid cunt wife, and retarded "friends" to be quite honest. if he does not have the will to do it himself, surely they would know better.

Shame on his enablers.

I think you're looking at over well over 80, assuming he's a fairly average height (weight estimated ~650, given the show and a couple of times I've seen pictures of super-obese guys like that).

I don't either, but to answer your question, there's usually some combination of glands, hormonal shit and more often than not serious emotional issues - for the girls on these things it can be when they lose a kid or if they got felt up when they were young and want to become someone no-one would ever fuck.
Also enabling is a real issue, when a kid is constantly hungry (and sometimes, thanks to medical things, they genuinely don't feel full), or the parents or other carers over-feed them out of misguided love, being unable to say "no" when the kid or spouse asks, or the person is really depressed and only seems to cheer up with food etc. (and that's not even getting into some of the boyfriends you see on these things)

There's also how easy it is to be inactive, and how much harder exercise becomes above a certain size - most things other than swimming would actually be a pretty big risk for that guy. Free weights would probably be okay too.

After looking this particular guy up though, I must concede that is kinda right - this guy is a dick (also heavier than I thought, I guess was pretty tall).
Did highlight another thing that can cause huge weight gain (and now that I think about it, probably happened to someone in my family when they broke their back) - if you're immobilised due to an accident or whatever you can go from big to enormous - if you were already eating big meals, and you're immobilised for a few months shit's going to get bad fast.

On the other hand, this guy definitely has the personality for a daemon - guess his "enthral" power is pretty strong with the way his enablers crumble so quickly

What's growing on his legs?

New terrestial life

There's nothing growing on his legs.

That's his skin rotting off.

I don't disagree with you, but some of them are doing this against their will. His children have no say in the matter. His wife is just as much of a fuck up as he is, but he was obese before they even met. I would say she was the final nail in the coffin for him, as he can get away with telling her to do essentially anything and she'll do it. He knew this going into the marriage with her though, because he was in fact having an affair with her while she was married to another man. A fact he brags about.

Google knoes.

Shouldn't all that shit be cut off? And I mean everything below this shitsack's neck.

No, everything should be cut off. Especially that shitsack's neck!

Size/Type: Large Magical HamBeast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

>pair, or pack (3-8)
How terrifying. Though I can't really imagine them "hunting" in any way
And yes, I know that it's the Owlbear stats

They can only hunt prey that are downhill (and upwind) of them, rolling down and crushing them to death.

This serves two purposes: feeding, as well as coating themselves in animal fluids which will eventually fester to better carry Nurgle's gift.

Whats this mans name and where can i read his story

his name is James and you can hear of his story from My 600lb life

A combination of being a terrible person and having people that care enough about you anyway to bend over backwards and support you even though you contribute nothing in return.

You know that quote that sometimes your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others? This is like the perfect example of that. There is, in fact, too much of a good thing. This is what it looks like.

Google is more clever than i thought.

We live in a fucked up society where that is possible.

It should not be possible to attain that mass never mind maintain it.

His enablers should be given restraining orders for what amounts to physical abuse and he should be fined for benefit fraud because holy fuck is he obviously eating more than a man on the dole could afford.

>STAT THIS
Is it really that hard to just proxy him as a Great Unclean One?

Who is this guy? He seems to have some kind of story behind him.

Yeah, but I don't have the time to start watching a show. I was wondering if anyone would just give me the basics.

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=my 600 lb life james

Proxy as Great Unclean One

Also MAH LEGHS

>His children have no say in the matter

What, is he gonna round them up and spank them or something?

There is always a story and tge story is always "some retarded fuck figuratively cannot stop eating". Seriously, even if you have a medical condition fat just doesn't magically materialize. If you are sick, eat appropriately.

>tfw paramedic and sick of dealing with this horseshit
I wish I was allowed to carry a gun and put these fucks out of their misery.

Reminds me of the guy who was so fat he couldn't move out of his couch and his skin fused with the couch

Paramedics tried to lift him out of the couch only for the skin to rip and having his internal organs visible, they had to keep him in the couch and use a crane to lift him and the couch into a flatbed truck

>speed 30ft

on a downward incline

>The unnamed man lived with two able-bodied roommates -- including his girlfriend, who officials said fed him since he never got up -- in a home in Bellaire, Ohio
>yfw this man had a girlfriend and you don't

I'm pretty ashamed of my weight most of the time, but goddamn. There would be no way I could cope with more than doubling it.

I would have to find some way to commit suicide.

>fixed that for you Senpai

Size/Type: Large Magical HamBeast
Hit Dice: 5d10+38 (63 hp)
Initiative: -4
Speed: 0 ft. (0 squares)
Armor Class: 10 (-1 size, -4 Dex, +5 natural), touch 5, flat-footed 10
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +6 melee (1d6-1)
Full Attack: 2 claws +6 melee (1d6-1) and bite +2 melee (1d3-1)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref -4, Will +2
Abilities: Str 7, Dex 2, Con 21, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, toughness
Environment: Temperate kitchens and mancaves
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 2
Treasure: Cursed items only
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

>Con 21
>this is what fat apologists actually believe

Woops

similar story but heres the actual one
ergogenics.org/480-pound-pound-woman-dies-after-six-years-on-couch.html

Doesn't meantion the organs being visible when they tried to pull her off the couch though

Use the gelatinous cube stats

Creature

Race: Human
Level: 11
Alignment: True Neutral

Combat

Hit points 36
XP value: 1000
THAC0: 17

Armor Class

Base: 10

Resistance

None

Saving Throws

Death: 11
Wands: 7
Poly: 9
Breath: 11
Spells: 8

Abilities

Strength: 15
Dexterity: 3
Constitution: 15
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 9
Charisma: 3
Luck: 0

Morale

Morale: 20
Breaking point: 3
Recovery time: 60

Area(s): His house
Place(s): His bed

Drops

Gold: 0

>THACO
what did he mean by this?

Okay, they're both pretty horrific, but the woman one is kinda genuinely sad - she clearly needed psychological help after the pain from breaking her leg scared her enough never to want to get up again, and her family were clearly terrible people

>nurgle
he isn't bloated with disease, he's just fat. There are some pretty gross lesions on his legs, and I imagine his back is a real nightmare if you were to roll him over, but aside from those perfectly mundane consequences of the lifestyle, he seems healthy. For certain values of healthy.

He's Slaaneshi. Slaanesh is the god of excess and that doesn't always mean gross sex. (though I imagine thus guy's sex acts are pretty revolting no matter how vanilla his actual tastes are)

>and her family were clearly terrible people
This is almost always the case
You can't get this fat on your own, because at some point you either get up to get money, or don't and starve/get sepsis/something else
These people always have family or spouses or other people that feed them, wash them and care for them

B-but muh jernetikz! It not mie fawlt it muh jernetikz make me fat.

Why is his head so tiny compared to pick related? It looks fucking normal and then there's just the rest of him.

One is a normal guy who got hugely fat, the other has an actual medical condition on top of being fat

That's how it works in the US, but there was that guy from the UK who managed to reach something like 900 pounds just on government assistance before he finally got help.

Thank you!

Welp, time to hit the gym.

Surely to be that excessively overweight is more aligned with Slaneesh than Nurgle?

>by having his wife and friends

>tfw absolute human garbage gets to have these and you don't

Could be both. If it's all about the excessive eating and pleasure you get from that it's Slaanesh

If it's about the laziness and general entropy of fusing yourself to your furniture it's Nurgle

>not nearly rotten legs fulled with pus
>he looks healthy
okay
also: if you look at the video you will see an aerosol nebula spread all over his room, which is pretty the equivalent of Mortarion respirator...

Already way ahead of you from last time we had a thread like this. I believe it was about Epimedius of Nurgle "he has become one with the chair".

Lower your standards enough, then talk to more than three people.

Looking at him reminds me of a time when my own weight was nearly 180kg (almost 400 lbs) and it gave me lots of health troubles. After losing 70 kgs my life became much, much better and I honestly can't imagine why would anyone let himself to turn into such pitiful abomination.

I was about to complain about fat shaming, then I remembered that when you get *this* obese it's a symptom of underlying mental illness, centered around depression, and Nurgle is the Chaos God of Melancholy.

So yeah, this could actually be what a hermit or monk of Nurgle looks like.

Don't forget

This fat fuck KEKED A MARRIED MAN
THAT BITCH HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HIM AND LEFT HER HUSBAND TO BE WITH HIM

And here I am, a kissless, handholdless, hugless virgin

A lot of these people are on wellfare in the US too, but the key thing is someone that gets you the stuff rather than the money

In the OP's case he's clearly worst of the lot from what info I can find on him specifically, but in the chair lady's case her family was mostly a load of drunks and criminals, and the one decent one (who was actually from the government department meant to deal with adults who can't look after themselves) had done nothing and claimed she didn't know about it, hadn't spoken in years etc.

The organs visible isn't mentioned, it's an embellishment I've seen on a few of these stories when people repeat them here

He wasn't as huge at the time though, just big.
And then he broke an ankle and went from huge to massive blob

I agree. Having just hit 330 lbs myself, everything is starting to hurt. Sitting around for a week drinking rum and eating meat is responsible for the most recent 30, and losing it is going to be hard.
It's so easy to be fat, but seeing this guy shows me where that easiness leads.

>aerosol nebula

Lower your standards to zero, go outside and talk to people. There are ugly desperate girls out there, usually with STDs.

+5 CON

I began losing weight after encountering major health problems. I felt the death was near, slow and unpleasant death. Fortunately, instead of making me depressed it gave me strength.

It's easy to be fat for you. For some people it's difficult to gain weight.

For me, the broad way leading to destruction is doing things other than eating. Whether I'm procrastinating or doing something productive, even if I feel hungry, I have to motivate myself to eat. It's not a proper eating disorder, it's just autism mixed with an appetite-suppressant side effect from my meds.

>lich who wants to make a spellbook from human skin parchment realizes just how many spells he knows

Both my girlfriend and I (she because of a genetic condition, I for some mysterious reason) are so underweight we've been advised against having children.

Somebody shoop him in a putrid green .

I like how the OP is screaming at us to stat him.
But seriously he fills me with the will of Khorne.

Maybe they're on to something.

This is a legit story and I couldn't make this up if I wanted to: I used to work in a 24/7 convenience store as a sub maker. We used to have this chill dude come in and he would get the most heart attack wrenching subs: mayonnaise for example wasn't squeezed out of the container on the line but ladled out 5, 6, 7 times from the industrial container onto the sub roll and enough ranch dressing to drown a rat. The amount of artery clogging ingredients he would get used to make me gag and wonder how the hell he could eat it and it turns out the subs wasn't for him; they were for his wife. I only saw his wife once and she was a whale of a creature. She was so fat and disproportionate the fat under her chin looked like tumors. Anyways he would get these subs daily for months but one day he stopped coming. Shortly after we heard that his wife had died and sure enough she turned up in the obituaries due to a heart attack. I don't know what else this landwhale ate but I'm very sure the amount of heart choking condiments I put on her subs helped kill her and its the only time where I've heard of a man killing his wife from over feeding her.

When I say she was fat, when I saw her I mistook one of her fat folds in her chin for her jaw line

My wife was a caretaker to her father for 2 years (legitimate reason: he disabled as victim in car accident) and the government pays you for it. She was making more money doing that than her old job. Of course it was stressful because it was her dad, so it wasn't a pleasant memory.

If you were a piece of shit married to another POS you could just feed them to an early grave and make a living of it too. Then they die and you collect inheritance and insurance.

The fact that his family didn't simply stop feeding him until he was able to get up under his own power amazes me. Like the fucker can't feed himself, he doesn't NEED self control to be mobile, all you have to do is not give him food holy shit. Throw lettuce at him until he can walk. Is this some kind of fetish? My gf is hardcore into weight gain but we agreed she shouldn't pass 250 to maintain an illusion of health. How the fuck does this happen.

I can only imagine, it happened with the aid of others. After a certain point, he's unable to move or help himself. Forcing him onto a diet would be as simple as limiting his food intake to something below the calories he burned each day.

Would fuck 10/10
Hmmmmmmm

>something below the calories he burned each day
Kind of a problem when the only calories he burns is from however few heartbeats he can probably manage each day.

Slaneesh plz

Every time you eat something unhealthy, you become 0.01% more like this human waste. Now lets defend him as body positive and healthy size :)))))

>Officers who responded to the scene said that the man's skin was fused to the fabric of chair and that he was sitting in his own feces and urine with maggots visible.
>The landlord told WTRF that the man used to be an active person and said she had no idea how bad his condition was since he covered himself with a blanket every time she came to visit.

How much fucking air freshener did they use?

Oh fuck. I wonder how well all that fat would burn?

That must be some blanket.

Keeping that much body alive is a lot of work. Dude could probably eat 3000 calories a day and still lose a little weight.

>tfw when you are not alone and others suffer like you in similar ways
>tfw when there is still some hope for people like us
Happiness will come my brothers in one from or another

When you love someone (and his wife clearly did, seeing as she left a husband to be with him before his accident) enough to give them whatever they ask for, but not enough or aren't strong enough (again, she left her husband to be with him, probably not all that strong-willed) to deny him for his own good.

Definitely a Psyker. High mental stats, low physical stats.

>tfw when
>that feel when when

>posting on Veeky Forums when you're still a newfag

Things like this make me feel a lot better about my weight. I may be hovering above 200, but at least nothing on me is rotting away.

Shit like this really makes me feel like cunt and a coward for not telling my friend I'm in love with her.

More like slaanesh

>telling my friend I'm in love with her.
Never tell anyone you love them unless you've known them for at least a year and fucked them at least once

I recognize the story you're talking about, that guy actually had surgery to shrink his stomach and lost almost all his weight, and lives in America now. Doesn't change the fact that he used all his welfare money to pay for snacks, and the NHS people taking care of him let him eat them, meaning that the government was paying him to do the shit that was costing another branch of the government money to keep him alive. I don't know why they couldn't just restrict his diet whether he bought his own food with "his" money or not, I guess it would infringe upon his "human rights" (which I think you give up in that regard when you rely entirely on the taxpayer just to keep you alive, especially the right to do the shit that puts you in that position in the first place). Maybe since the binge eating that gets people to that state in the first place is a result of depression, food addiction, or mental illness, they have a right to government care if that's the system you believe in, but at the very least you should be kept entirely from actively stuffing yourself as a condition of your continued life support; and if you think that life support is an essential human right, then you'll have to deal with your right of spending your money to consume what you want being superceded.

PS meant to mention the guy you talked about is different from the guy in the pic.

You must breed your girlfriend for sake of humanity, her underweight genes must spread to counter abominations like in OP's picture.

If necessary give her to other healthier man, it will hurt you but future of mankind lies in painful sacrifice of few for betterment of the many.

My brother! I have a similar thing. I have to eat five meals a die just to not starve. One time I was sick with a really bad fever and went from 130 pounds to 100 pounds. It took me months to gain the muscle back.

>He exists to consume now.