mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1DleJ7guokNXxnsKZX7hu-vjRa0Hw4edANjkYRwm0PDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Blood Tithe

Much like Khorne Daemonkin in 40k, but you can "interrupt your opponent's turn sequence", sound OP or not?

SKELETON WARRIORS, ASSEMBLE!

NOT SO FAST RATTLE BONES! WE ARE THE LION RANGERS HERE TO STOP YOU! LION POWER!

Khorne is boring and lame!

Nurgle is the best god!

FOIST FER DA IRONJAWZ!

GREEN IS MEAN!

SKELETON WARRIORS ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Does it speed up the Bloodbound? No?
Then I'll still get riddled by bolts and bullets, dying before doing anything useful.

Green cans are too slow-late. Horned rat rules all!

alright lads?

Fuck the Aelves, Rattlebones 4 lyfe.

One of the rewards could very well be +2 saves versus ranged attacks, or a bravery test or suffer a penalty for shooting at a unit. Perk up, we don't know what we're getting yet.

>Skaven

>Anything but skellies

>no jingo jeans
>no NIN (the band)

IT'S SHIT

This user knows

Wight King with Baleful Tomb Blade + Infernal Standard (120)
- General
- Trait: Red Fury
- Artefact: Tomb Blade

Wight King with Black Axe (120)

40 x Skeleton Warriors (320)
- Ancient Spear & Crypt or Tomb Shield

10 x Black Knights (240)

10 x Black Knights (240)

10 x Grave Guard (160)
- Great Wight Blade

10 x Grave Guard (160)
- Great Wight Blade

Total: 2000/2000

Anyone got any advice on putting a standard on the wight king, by the way? Or could I just take one from a Grave Guard kit and stick it on it's own base to go with the king?

And I have an Arkhan, not really using him for the list, but anyone have any ideas for basing him?

SO, I have the WD now. Some more info on the Kharadron Overlords:
>Navigators
Can create an effect that makes a 18" bubble around them where either enemies with Flying loose that and half their movement or allies with Flying get sped up.
>Endrinmaster
Can repair Skyvessels and power up their harness similar to Brokk. They can take relics that instead apply to ships, such as the *Last Moment*, which allows the ship to fire all weapons at an opponent that ends a charge move within 1/2" of the ship.
>Aetherkhemyst
Sucks away air to cause a bunch of mortal wounds.
>Endrinriggers
Can repeair Skyvessels. Fly. Chainfists like Brokk, but less attacks and no boost.
>Ironclad
20 models capacity. bombs can be used to force enemy units to activate last in melee or cause mortal wounds. Survived most game despite getting whaled on by ghouls, horrors and two ghoul-kings.
>Frigate
10 models capacity.
>Arkanaut Company
Move 4". Okay short-ranged shooting, mediocre melee. Die like scrubs to ghouls.
>

New dwarfs are shit.

Steampunk is for autist.

Old dorfs are the best.

D A W I
A
W
I

Its okay to be mad :^))))))))

>9 CKs
>SG
>GUO
>5 BKs
>2 Drones
>and a LoP
All before Sunday

Oh Papa N, it's gonna be a lot of work

>WE ARE THE LION RANGERS
Not a real faction

Go, man, go.

>2017
>still playing old armies

Well of course. Another movement DOES speed them up.

>Quite clearly playing Nurgle
Papa is timeless

Besides apart from Daemons there are 0 AoS armies i even want to touch atm

Nurgle isn't really that hard to paint. Well it depends on the scheme, can you tell me/us what color scheme you are going to use?

Mortals are
>Black Primer > Castellen Green > Elysian Green > Agrax > Ogyrn highlights
Daemons are
> White Primer > Death World > Camoshade > Nurgling dry brush

It's just a lot of bodies since the knights effectively have be done in 2 parts (horse/rider)
Frankly the Grinder and the GUO can be done in like half a day

Well, it's sort of obvious that Chaos is an exception

I like the look of your daemons, my scheme for my Nurgle daemons is:
Black primer, castellan green, Athonian camoshade, and a drybrush of nurgling green. That is for the basic skin/hide for them.

Sounds pretty cool.
>>Endrinriggers
Can repeair Skyvessels. Fly. Chainfists like Brokk, but less attacks and no boost.
So the kit is like Gordrakk so you don't have to build the named character? Neat.

Yeah i was going for Castellan for my base, but then i realised i wanted a notically different green so i could tell mortals apart

I don't use green for my own mortals. I use more of a rotten, red-ish color.

I want to field lots of sexy bitches. What faction would be right for me?

>Endrinriggers
had to double check the spelling

Aelves. I told you last time.

Slaanesh Daemons

I honestly have a hard time seeing how an entire DoK army would work. They seem to have very little going on for them.

I really like that rust+oxide effect.
My Necrons are already pretty Red, and i tend to avoid colours i've used a lot before

Just wish AoS had more factions like Vampires or something

Nurglings a cute.

No, Endrinriggers are an alternative build for Skyriggers, aka balloon-dorfs.

>iggers

I am visiting /pol/ too much. My brain literally blanks that r out.

Big time. Skyriggers was already pretty dangerous, but EndriNriggers I invariably stumble over.

Ahh, gotcha. Damn shame.

>Endriniggers
WHAT

Endrin riggers.

>Endtime niggers
I can't fucking believe Games Workshop really went that far.

>be endrirnigger
>steal

Thanks, I'm glad you liked my model(s). By the way, what can you tell me about your merry band of Nurgle mortals and daemons?

I don't visit /pol/ at all, but I still skip it.
Which is curious, since I don't do it for riggers in Shadowrun.

Fucking riggers
reeeeeeeeeeee

As in fluff?
>Brontun Kanten was once a woodsman who lived in the outskirts of one of the port cities of Gyhr
>Helped fight off Beastclaw Raiders and Savage Orcs, mainly as part of the milita as a young man, everyone in the nearby villages know him
>Comes down with a illness one day, staggers into the nearby village for help
>all the people he had saved/helped all ignore him, local guard drive him out
>While dying in the cold he gets found by a Herald of Nurgle
>Thus Bronn Kai the Huntsman was born
The Herald that found him and supports him was the one that infected him :^)
He also has the favour of Kank'kernna (a GUO) hence why he always has daemon allies with him

What's your army's story?

And flesh eater courts. And bonesplitters. And beastclaw raiders. And seraphon. And get fucked.

Not even going to pay attention to your reply because you're just trying to stir shit up.

Here is my army's story, I have posted it here before, so there might be a chance that you've read it before.

docs.google.com/document/d/1DleJ7guokNXxnsKZX7hu-vjRa0Hw4edANjkYRwm0PDY

And FYI, English isn't my main language so please excuse any errors on the writing.

None of those resemble the old armies, especially Seraphon.

Well you would obviously want to support them with something, but you can have them the focus of your army by taking lots of them and other units from other factions that fill in the weakness gaps in your list.

I don't have my books on me so I can't give you any suggestions right now

>Seraphon
>No new models
>Doesn't resemble any old army

Not him but are you a fucking idiot? I mean really. Are you a complete moron?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this because I am having a hard time believing anyone intentionally this dumb.

Please tell me what you think about it, I am open for constructive criticism

I honestly think that the Witchelfs are by far the worst unit in the game. Thanks to having "-" armour they will always at best have their 6+6+ with you have a calduron and a highelf mage. Close comb at wise their only remarkable thing is that they can attack twice and have 3 attacks per model if you get all the support. But wounding on 4+ and no rend makes that pretty meh.

Well at least we're going to have an idea how 40k 8e is going to do transports.

Looking forward to it

It's pretty nice, though i'd personally have more of a "family rivalry" between Spinde and Kraagarr each trying to get 1 up on the other for more of Papa's time
But nice to see such effort in an army's fluff

Should be the standard here desu

Thanks for the input, I will keep it in mind as I expand on my fluff. And I agree that someone appreciates my effort into my army's fluff.

They are pretty subpar. But think of the kit.

Have you thought about using and flexing you're conversion muscles? I'm thinking khorne bloodsecrator. Kitbash them with don't khorne bits and give them axes and nasty khorne blades. Bloodreavers are pretty good in large numbers backed by bloodsecrators. Have a blood crazy horde of femme fatales. It's all in the painting and embellishments

Oh god autocorrect butchered that post

I meant to imply kitbashing them to bloodreavers backed by a bloodsecrator

Anyone got Seraphon tips? I got no clue what I should be doing here.

I'm so disappointed that this is fine cast, it's such a nice model

There's a seraphon namefag that hangs around here sometimes. Serabro I think. He might be able to help you if he catches your post

It's mostly impossible to build a bad Seraphon list. Even the worst bits are only merely slightly sub-par.
Do get a Bastillodon and some Saurus Guard, though. You'll always want those.

New white dwarf mentions grot sky pirates! Grotbag's Scuttlers is a name mentioned. May be the official name for them, but most likely may just be the name of a gang of them.

god goblins need a new updated kit. hooefully they will get something soon

>tfw spider and night goblins are getting merged and squigs will no longer exist

Your only answer to mortal wounds is a Bastiladon, which isn't much good otherwise, and you don't have many ways of doing them yourself. That's one of your weaknesses.

Your strength is in diverse unit choices. You have more choice and more unit variety than most other subfactions in the game. Play to that, and make sure you get at least one of everything (bar the ones that actually aren't worth it). Make sure you fill your toolbox so that you can deal with whatever other bullshit your opponent can throw at you.

Plus, having summoning means you can mix and match your list to counter your enemy's. Play smart and you should do fine.

He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Shame, really.

AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips profusely*
YOU BE SAYIN
*steals airship*
YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ SKAYE PIRATES AND SHIEET??

No, we be saying you were dwarfs that *became* sky miners and adventurers. The piracy's left to grots and skaven. Those little buggers don't know their place.

Fuck, I need this in my life.

They're basically guilds and businesses up there.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to imply.

Kinda weird how they say it works, but hey, there's been weirder systems of job assignment and resource management in real life. Admittedly not by a large margin, but I don't really care about that.

They're basically Dwarf Ferengi that like to fight. It's awesome.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING ELVES!

Shhh, no tears now, only dreams.

Chaos is the same as always but Seraphon are order daemons instead of aztec lizards, Flesh-Eater Courts are deranged aristocrats instead of foot soldiers for the vampires, ogors raid with orruks and worship Gorkamorka while ogres had their kingdoms and worshipped the Great Maw. Bonesplittaz are the least changed but even they reside in a completely new environment and worship a new god. There's nothing different about Nurgle daemons, they still live in the Realm of Chaos and get summoned into the physical world by servants of Nurgle.

I've followed the reply chain and can't see your point, apart from "They changed them so they're bad," which I personally disagree with, due to a lack of considering the factions' lore on their own terms.

Besides which, in you did not specify the lore, so in I replied by bringing up the fact that these factions still have their old models and their old look. Their aesthetics are unchanged.

It's the same moron as always, of course you can't see the point, because there is none beyond arbitrary shitposting.

>Skyniggers

Are arkanaut company the only battle line for the overlords?

>why yes I do play dwarfs

I'm not , I didn't comment on their goodness or badness at all.

In the april wd It is said that admirals gain ranks with various deeds like aelf princes kidnapping.
Yes they're pirate also (other than merchants and that).

Seriously get a Necromancer if you run skeletons in 40 blocks. you can make them attack twice with vanhels dance macabre which is devastating

That would stop me being all skeleton, all the time, user.

Put o skull on instead of head. Bingo bangs boom. Skele

Just build a Lich and use Necromancer Rules

Does it have the Deathrattle keyword?

No. So it's not a skeleton.

You get nothing out of deathrattle allegiance as you already have 3 battlelines with the skellies

>Been working on my army since 9am with one 1hr break
>Only 3 horses done
Well this looks like my laziness has finally bitten me in the ass and i won't be making the Tourny on Sund - since i refuse to play with semi/unpainted models

It has made me realise that this hobby cannot be sprinted and i shall reaffirm my loyalty to Papa Nurgle by getting this army done within 3 weeks and hopefully playing once a week

You can do it user!

Vampire counts when? I wanted to start them in fantasy, only to find out gw chucked their worthwhile setting for something off the back of a cereal box.
I mainly play chaos skaven and nurgle, but if he dropped some vamps, I'd more than willingly put my rats and blobs down.

>Nurgle

Just dip them in agrax and biel-tan friendo.

Boy I'm glad that GW is finally giving Khorne attention, I was beginning to think they had forgotten about him