/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 4

Softest Princess Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 4 |
-Almost Everything

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sta.sh/0uzxc9tn6s7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flu sucks, heat sucks, ringed city was fun, gonna keep workin on fixin fake gen, lion is being replaced by red hood princess, lion will show up again when the art friends can nail down a design for her, Eversor currently working on new squid princess design, Warhammer gals updates coming soon, work sucks when your sick

>Ringed City was fun
Midir sucked and Old Monk v.3 was meh.

Uncle grandpa and Maleficent weren't so bad, though I did like fighting the dragon more on the cliff then in the pit I will say that

Agreed. Gael was a great finale as well.

Mornin delivery
Prego hp

Human princess is cute! CUTE!

there should be a pic of Preggo goblin teasing preggo human

Is that the new, updated Human Princess?

I'm glad I've stayed faithful to her since the start.

This is gats' most recent portrait of her

>mfw

Hey Red, think you could do Ragdoll in some lewdish sleepwear like a babydoll or something, lying in bed seductively?

Who is ragdoll?

Hey about my chart I wanna create it but I don't have enough money to get the whole thing so one of my ideas to do it is well get everyone to pitch in a bit I know it's a shitty idea but hey I don't know if it works till I try ;^w^

Is Psy Princess a thing yet?

Don't think a design was ever settled on.

To be honest, I'm not really a fan of that particular build. It's the whole "barely sapient if at all" angle; it doesn't sit well with me.

I did come up with stats for a PSI Princess that combines elements found in Mewtwo and Giygas, though.

Supposedly that was sort of the fetish the original poster was banking on.

A weird, fetus-y design actually sounds good to me, though.

what is this from?

The build I put together was more focused on the appeal of a powerful but emotionally vulnerable intellect.

>Forbidden Laboratory's
>PSI Princess
>Love: 1
>Lust: 0
>Wealth: 1
>Power: 5
>+ Incomprehensible psychic power
>+ Flawlessly smooth skin
>+ Always honest with you
>- Her power can overwhelm her
>- Whatever you do, do not make her angry -and- sad
>Lust Gift - Lullaby Brownies - Soothes and unseals even the most troubled of hearts.
>"Created to be the "ultimate Princess," she devastated her own kingdom once she discovered the truth to her origins and purpose."

It's supposed to be Giygas from the Mother series.

I'm fine with the original idea if only because the idea of dumb psychics isn't used nearly as much as I'd like. Although if I had to choose, I'd prefer if she was just a little smarter than totally lobotomized, but still dumb enough to drool on herself. Human is still kinda preferable because Station Girls has a non-human psychic, but whatever.

I wouldn't be opposed to a halfwit psychic, and I think there could be enough room for both concepts so long as they're given proper spacing (i.e. not on the same chart) and have enough differences to distinguish them from one another.

>"Created to be the "ultimate Princess," she devastated her own kingdom once she discovered the truth to her origins and purpose."

... Did you just make sexy Mewtwo?

More or less.

Seriously, though, the stories behind Giygas and the first movie Mewtwo make me wonder how they would have turned out if they just had an ample supply of hugs.

Stop with the faces

I wonder the same thing about WW2

As far as design goes, I'm still partial to the idea of pale and skinny body, fancy complex dark dress and black hair with a bunch of small drills/curls. I like the contrast, it's as if her kingdom is actively trying to hide how dumb she is from the public.

it helps me feel a little better to use them

I enjoy the faces

A /trash/ princess

Gigyas had lots of hugs and a nice family growing up user

The best. What about that gut though ? Is she a bit chubby or preggo ?

schrodinger's baby

Probably chubby. Her description does mention her being sensitive about her weight.

He did, up until he and his surrogate mother were betrayed by his surrogate father and he was sent to exterminate the human race.

Continuation of hp

>All these pregnant princesses

what happens if giantess princess gets pregnant?

>He did, up until he and his surrogate mother were betrayed by his surrogate father and he was sent to exterminate the human race.

I know that user, And to think all George had to do was ask permission before stealing the secrets to PK but he didn't and put himself first

What exactly was your chart supposed to be, again?

That depends, would a human-giant reproduction produce a half-giant, pure giant or pure human?

A pure human would probably make it impossible to tell that she's pregnant.

oh a chart of the four directions with 4 serpents collecting their respective islands princesses to use their magic to give them enough power to become mighty dragons! the amount would be 44 girls to get
sta.sh/0uzxc9tn6s7

Originally I wanted a bosses and companions list but I am sticking to just trying to get the money for princesses to commission red since that's already alot

It's always that one asshole who makes a mess for everyone to deal with.

I can see why you're hurting: too many Princesses. It would probably be easier to come up with another four boss-types and then divide the whole thing into two separate charts of 24, or even just cut it down to 20. There's nothing wrong with being ambitious, but I think it's wiser to set some reasonable limitations for yourself.

Did you already come up with your choice mechanic?

Trust me I'm not hurting due to the number
I am sticking to 44 due to my belief that 4 a direction would leave 1/5 of the chart is the serpents I could shorten it a little to be 30 something princesses but I do not wish to cut it since it's point is that it's a huge chart of 4 islands going for the standard won't work.

and the choice mechanic is pretty much a magical active or passive bonus where active is like a fighting upgrade and passive is more like an effect or sneaking or defensive skill

>still not one featuring Human Princess and Goblin Princess

Why isn't there multiple versions of this picture, with, almost, every princess with the knight?

On the subject of Goblin Princess, is she shorter than the usual goblin, or are they all shorties?

I'd assume she's the standard

Of course they're all short.

If they weren't, we'd call them orcs.

Though she's probably a petite thing even among them. Big where it counts.

Wait, then why aren't they called Pygmy Orcs then?

>Petite
Goblin Kingdom is shortstack heaven apparently.

Man, that's some good shit. Unfortunately I am an incurable pervert, so all I can think is "I'd like to see her even bigger"...

I know that feeling far too well...

Mah nigga, but let's keep it a bit tame here. This ain't /aco/ or /trash/.

Patrician taste, that pic is on my hard drive as well.

True, but still. A man does dream. Also you is mah nigga too.

I need more human and gobbo princess art

Golem princess needs some love.

I want to see Dusk Elf Princess embracing her lewdness for just one moment while being princess carried by Sir Knight!

I want to see Red Knight driving a wagon of his rescued princesses, his four favorites from across any gens

I wanna see more Princesses being loved by their Knights.

Ballistic Knight trying to look tough to a mildly impressed Orc Princess.

Maybe a little too ambitious but im going to try and get a lot of these pics done.

they will be sketches for now to save time but if I can I'm going to try and do the lines eventually

You're a saint, Red.

Do what you feel comfortable with, Red. Don't push yourself too hard for our sakes.

Thanks for being so cool, whatever happens.

So first one

Sry for posting from my phone. It's just faster atm

someday, I'll creep onto one of these expansion charts... who knows, perhaps I already have! Hiding, and waiting... hehe

Got ya covered mate

Golem AND thighfuck?

My man!

Half giant heroes are common in myth and they look slightly above top height humans with extra str and one or two features related to their heritage.
A half giant baby could conceivably be raised by humans, just would be more difficult to control, more noisy, and would eat (and shit) an awful lot. The mother ought to be very careful or use magic in order not to squish her own child.

Noice.

Source?

>art of hp being embarrassed about her weight
Perfect

Now I kinda want a half-giant knight.

Lewd!

So I was looking at Gats' tumblr for the first time in forever and it turns out Mimic Princess really is made out of several mimics. That's amazing.

>the skirt turns into a "chest" when detached

that's pretty fucking clever

So how does ser knight start his relationship with mimic princess? You'd think he bursts in, goes to pick up the princess and carry her out of the tower heroically because that is how a knight does. She then eats him because that is what mimics do.

Did a quick holstaur princess because no one likes her
There is also going to be a second panel

anyone going to post the picture of the goblin princess and goblin babies doing "Dance Magic Dance"?

I can't find it and its adorable.

yes
yeeeeeeessss

it's adorable, and the knight shaking in the corner is amusing

>Post more cute shit!

Nice work as always, Red.

Honestly, I'm perfectly fine with Holstaur the way she is on the chart, but with only four picks for Princesses in that Gen, she ends up getting passed over for me. Now if Princesses and their Companions took up only one slot total, that'd be a different story.

Mimic Princess actually being three mimics is well known, although I've never seen a picture with the hair mimic as separate. I've always assumed all of her hair is a separate mimic, but apparently only part of it is.

>So how does ser knight start his relationship with mimic princess? You'd think he bursts in, goes to pick up the princess and carry her out of the tower heroically because that is how a knight does. She then eats him because that is what mimics do.

If I remember correctly and if the lore from title pending is true she was intending to eat sir knight later after he saved her from the castle(remember she is also an infiltrator) but never had the opportunity once he did and later she slowly grows affection to him and tries to rationalize it by thinking "I'll eat him later or save him for last" and once the affection has grown even more she realizes she has something for him

Goat princess cuddles

Goodness this is adorable, the peeps at /trash/ would love it.

Thats really nice

Cute, but also lewd.

>non futa
good man.

Tits could be bigger though. Great work.

Good job

>non-futa
>good man
This too.

fire dragon queen

Awesome yet I did not expect her to be so slim

fire burns calories

You have a funny definition of slim user

Easy, Mimic Princess tries to gnaw on Ser Knight as he princess carries her down the tower and fails as he's encased in armour. A knight must maintain constant vigilance while guarding a princess so he's always armoured and she's constantly foiled. Meanwhile his attempts to reassure a princess who's so obviously traumatised by her captivity and definitely not really bad at pretending to be a human eventually wins her over.

Maybe she even someday tells him she's a mimic!

Holy Fuck.

She is my Infernal Empress.

seems legit though fire also leaves the booty and boobies alone

Maybe once he offers her some food she realizes she can get more food than just eating him.

Not to mention bandits!

Encounters between towers is a fairly unexplored area come to think of it. I guess there's the third gen followers?

Fire is hot, after all.