So. The Four Horsemen, but Centaurs. Thoughts?

So. The Four Horsemen, but Centaurs. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuckelavee
orkneyjar.com/folklore/nuckle.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=1JQpE7n6eUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wouldn't they still be horse-men though?

That is the idea, yes.

The Four Manhorses.

we talking about actual centaurs or a fusion of horse and man, extreme body-horror style. these are the horsemen of the apocalypse after all.
either way, i like the idea. pic kinda related.

Only if they're also a fusion of that parasitic Centaur lower-half fetish, except now it's all grotesque and undead tier.

The Fhoursemen of the Apocalypse

It that Rides as One is pretty damn body horror.

Originally it was just Centuars but i kinda like this extra-dark idea.

the four khans

I have to say, that's probably my favorite card art of that set. Of course, in the original Eldrazi set, it was It that Betrays was my favorite, so I think I have a theme of favorites going.

So. The Four Horsemen, but fighter jets. Thoughts?

thing is, i know how it was ment, but im getting cool mental imagery, so yeah. its ok.

But back to the original idea.
Which 4 Horsemen are we talking?
Conquest, War, Famine, Death
or
War, Pestilence, Famine, Death.

forgot pic, sorry

War, death, fury and strife :^)

War, Pestilence, Pleasure and Magic.

Okay.

Is that it?

Famine, Pestilence, Death, and Time.

Which one is that?

There's a Scottish Island that has its own version of that. I think it's where the legend came from. It's called the Nuckelavee, and it's a giant horse demon that comes from the sea.

So. The four horsemen, but Lolibotes. Thoughts?

Ric
Arn
Ole
Tully

nice. Would fug all four. I'd feel bad after, but I would. Which brings me to my next question. Would a centaur's pussy be where the human body meets the horse neck or where the horse pussy usually is?

yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuckelavee
more info.
orkneyjar.com/folklore/nuckle.htm
story too big to fit in here.

Now I'm wondering about the best way to cause Famine with jets - I don't think just burning fields would cut it

Is that Discworld's Death?

> THE FOUR HORSEMEN

>And I saw when the uniformed man opened one of the files, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four monitors saying "Come and see." I saw, and behold on the screen was a white horse: and he that sat on him had a rifle; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

>And when he had opened the second file, I heard the second monitor say, "Come and see". And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great missile.

>And when he had opened the third file, I heard the third monitor say, "Come and see". And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four screens say, "A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of rice for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the coal."

And when he had opened the fourth file, I heard the voice of the fourth monitor say, "Come and see". And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and nuclear fire followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with bullet, and with hunger, and with death, and with the infernal machines of man.

youtube.com/watch?v=1JQpE7n6eUk

And Discworld's War, Pestilence and Famine.

They're in 4 books together (The Light Fantastic, Sourcery, Interesting Times and The Thief of Time), only really doing much in the latter

Kaos not pictured

god, the Eldritch moon "corrupted" creatures are so fucking nice.

Say what you will about EMN storyline, the art kicked ass

oh, I agree.
I really, really hope there will be more Eldrazi stuff in the future, they have such nice designs.

Apparently there's practically no decent Good Omens art

Either solo or each leads a squadron that use their tactics.

>War: All-purpose fighter-bomber, prefers cluster-bombs and napalm for ground targets and guns for plane to plane. Refuses to use guided weapons due to cost, he would rather drop 20x the amount of 'dumb' bombs than pay the equal cost for a 'smart' one. Couldn't care less about civilian casualties and only minimizes friendly fire so he isn't punished. Enjoys fast and furious gunfights for air to air engagements.

>Famine: Stealth fighter-bomber: specializes in destruction of and supply lines, transport planes, resources depots, etc. Prefers guided weapons for maximum supply denial. doesn't differentiate between destroying civilian aid and military supplies. Waits to engage hostile air targets when they are low on ammo and fuel.

>Pestilence: SEAD fighter-bomber: Specializes in destroying radar and communication sites. Uses extensive NBC weapons to spread chaos while communication and radar are down. In air to air duels, has experimental ECM systems that confounds practically all modern guided weapons.

>Death: Air-superiority fighter: refuses to carry air-to-ground ordnance because it would lessen his ability to engage other air targets. Has little impact on the ground war but his presence ensures the other horsemen can do their work unmolested. Is a master of all types of air-to air engagements.

It's a combo deal of Famine and Pestilence, but I guess dousing the landscape in herbicide does more than just fuck with plants and crops.

Pretty gay desu

Very clever!

Shit, that's a good one, probably about as close as you'll get - though it's bombers, not fighters.

War = Conventional
Famine = Herbicides
Pestilence = Biological Weapons
Death = Nuclear Weapons
or go full Death with Pluto SLAMs

Thanks user, I don't normally care about (you)s but when I put thought into a post all of a sudden I do.

Needs more Caim riding one

Desu Ronnie Soak and Death clearly carry the whole team

It was a bit more obvious in Good Omens, where D-er, Azrael and the other horsepeople are blatently getting as above so below'd in the image of Adam and the Them

More's the shame, pic included. Always saw Pollution as more Jonas brother than stoner, and Famine as Vetinari.

Could always go famine/war and use Agent Orange

I miss Darksiders

Conquest, War, Famine, Death.

All others are for plebs save

Fury is cute! CUTE!

Radical

So. The Four Horsemen, but Wrestlers. Thoughts?

WOOOOO

What about Conquest you dumb nigger

I'll give you the Undertaker and CM Punk, but Famine and Pestilence would have to be shitty mascot goofballs to pull of their gimmicks.

Either way, an entire team full of absolute heels. Nobody's gonna want to be in a storyline with them.

>ywn fug Fury
>ywn play as a gunfu John Wick strife

Feels horrible, man

Conquest is the aircraft carrier the jets get their orders from

>Always saw Pollution as more Jonas brother than stoner, and Famine as Vetinari.
Yeah, Famine definitely needs to be wearing black, at the very least - definite shades of Vetinari.

Pollution is a bit tricky, he's known to be a bit scruffy, but he's also a kind of washed-out arty type - pretty in a victorian-novel dying-girl way, but a dude. And he wears white.
Pretty hard to get all that together

Conquest,War,Death,Famine and Flatulence

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, but instead it's Five Horsemen for each aspect of Tiamat, Glistening Mother and Bringer of the End.

sounds like a pretty cool idea to me.
but only so long as there arent any normal centaurs in your setting.