WE HAVE LIFT OFF BCASH

WE ARE LIVE ON COINBASE.

BITCOIN CASH IS LIVE ON COINBASE. I REPEAT... THE NORMIES ARE COMING... EVERYONE GET TO YOUR PLACES...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSH3xWNUWi4
txhighway.com/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aaah I need a drivers license for credit card verification but I dont drive, what other ID can i use?

MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOD

hahaha you're never going to make it!!111one

BUYS ARE INCOMING SELL WALLS CRUMBLING

holy fuck it just dropped to 1400 wtttfffffff

They changed the name back to Bcash?
Oh. Good'O

Is anyone able to sell there BCH yet? Price indicators looks up but sells are still disables here.

your personal ID you dumbfuck

fuck this piece of shit coinbase

i just tried sending 2 ltc to bitfinex and it says transaction not found and has been "pending" the whole day. fucking unreliable piece of shit what the fuck is this

Have you guys noticed most normies are buying while core whales are dumping?

YOU CANT CHANGE THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE

Still can't buy yet

Good, you are saving money.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSH3xWNUWi4

ITS FUCKIUNG CRASHING WTFFFF
YOU TOLD ME BCH WAS THE FUCHURE

lololol! look what happened last month user

SELL SELL SELL dear god SELL

Buy the dip. Normies haven't had time to buy in yet. They aren't home watching crypto all day.

This. It's just around noon in the US, and other regions are not yet released for BCH trading. Expect a tsunami in the afternoon/evening.

He doesn't have one he's 14

Watching this free fall is giving me an erection. How many of you are about to be left holding these bags?

then why are ppl are dumping now(bch lost 100$ in 10 minutes) instead of afternoon?

Cause they are panic sellers who didn't come in with a plan.

They'll be asking the same thing with a much different tone before long.
the "bags" I'm holding have gone up in value more in the past week than anything else I'm holding. Nice try corecuck.

I BOUGHT AT 4500 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nice larp

Better dump soon. Watching these dumps is getting hard to watch

i hope you have your bcrash helmets boys, cuz your about to get dumped on fucking AGAIN

how many times does this have to happen before you idiots learn? whatever, thanks for the cheap btc

congrats on this. seriously.

Merry Christmas

i bought at the blac ksquare. 0.097 btc for 0.41 bch

F

CASHIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

This pump and dump is going to be brutal and hilarious for the retards that fell for it.

>Loudly pumps and dumps.
Hows that liftoff working out for you.

Im fucked 25% lose and its still going down

where was your stop?

Been telling you all all morning this coin pumps and dumps. Its never done anything else since it was established.

Lol i got lucky and got the dead cat bounce at least
Don't get burned by this shit, they always pump it to oblivion then it crashes to 0000000

it's still up like 50% since yesterday and already bouncing back, chill

Some normies paid 9k for this shit on coinbase yesterday

its going to lift off!!!! there arent enough people selling its going to skyrocket buy buy buy!!!!

only 100 bch till .23 buy now or lose ur chance!!!!!

>txhighway.com/#
Hang in there brother

BTW

Bitcoin is in a dip thats a couple weeks in the making. Recoup your losses or stay in the pump and dump. You wont be getting another one from me. Im the guy that kept telling people bitcoin wasnt going to 20k last week because alts were in a bull run. They are going to be rebuffed soon as Bitcoin comes out of this dip, everyone will.

Catch your pink wojacks later guys.

I wonder if the fact Roger Ver will be on CNBC's Fast Money tonight has/had anything to do with recent Bcash drama

Really gets the noggin joggin

BCH as all the reason to moon to at least 5k and suck BTC down a little lower over the next week though.

Idiots trying to make a quick buck, even though they know Ver is a compromised criminal/CIA asset and don't stop to think of the consequences.

If by some evil miracle bcash ever reaches critical mass to make the normies desire it more than btc, then by trying to hop on a shitty pump they will also have managed to create the flippening and lose economic sovereignty for ever.

Don't give these cunts the ammo, every time Ver dumps his bcash bags on you, his btc position increases. How hard is this to understand?

>pic related, it's Roger Ver on the way to some surprise buttsex on pump chasing fools

AAAaaaannndddd they're selling it

Back to 4500 now

it was planned before, but it will have zero impact on the market.

Normies are pussies, you think they'll chase this? Good luck.

how come its only 3500 on normal exchanges? should i send some over to coinbase to make profit?

>Take off

So thats what he calls it....

Do it