The female’s clothes had the continuous black magic [Air·Conditioning] – which modifies the temperature and...

>The female’s clothes had the continuous black magic [Air·Conditioning] – which modifies the temperature and humidity of the surrounding air – cast on them.
>So unlike their appearance, they were a convenient set of clothes that made its wearer cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
>Unlike males, females are recommended to wear less clothing during their academic period in order to increase their affinity to the magic power in their surroundings called ‘mana’.
>So for them, these clothes were their best companion.
Why haven't you justified slutwear for your setting yet, Veeky Forums?

Rule of cool. I need no other justification.

Also, sexy armor is also available for the dudes in my setting.

>Also, sexy armor is also available for the dudes in my setting.

how magnanimous of you im sure it sees lots of use

>>Unlike males, females are recommended to wear less clothing during their academic period in order to increase their affinity to the magic power in their surroundings called ‘mana’.
Why

Is this from some shitty light novel?

Th public demands to know. Why aren't the males also required to dress like sluts?

Also, why don't the females need to increase their affinity before or after the academic period?

>Unlike males, females are recommended to wear less clothing during their academic period in order to increase their affinity to the magic power in their surroundings called ‘mana’.
>men not dressing down for more mana too
nigga what
are male wizards fucking retarded?

Because most of the head mages are male and they enjoy the view. Society and culture looks disdainfully upon males wearing revealing clothing compare to females so they just don't do it because they don't want to look like a degenerate.

In setting uterus is a great mana gathering organ and gives females advantage over males in magic.

This makes no sense. It would mean that men would need to be even more naked to get maximum mana and all the guys would be wearing banana hammocks to throw fireballs.

>implying slutwear needs to be justified
user, please.
If you want to tie a clothing article to the magical power affinity, you don't tie their slutwear.
YOU TIE THEIR GODDAMN WIZARD HAD TO THEIR POWERLEVEL.
THE BIGGER THE HAT, THE BETTER THE WIZARD.
SOME WIZARDS ARE SO POWEFUL, THEY HAVE TO CONSTRUCT POCKET DIMENSIONS TO HIDE THEIR HATS IN.

PIC FUCKING RELATED.

No ovaries no extra mana regen. Sorry wizard-kun.

And if you need me to elaborate - you know how some people believe pyramids have supernatural properties? Well, that's how wizard hats basically work - they are magical antennae for harnessing magical energy.
The bigger the hat, the more magical energy you can harness with it.
An inexperienced wizard is incapable of controlling the power that is harnessed by a big wizard hat (if he will attempt to use, he will likely just blow up himself and his surroundings due to overflow of magical energy) so he is not allowed one.
Only the most skilled and powerful wizards donthe biggest wizard hats. Some wizard hats are have miles-wide brims and heights, so they have to be hidden in pocket dimensions constructed specifically for the purpose of housing wizard hats, in order for said wizards to wear them in public and carry them around.

Why don't you put the whole world in a wizard hat, superman?

"Give me a wizard hat big enough and a pocket dimension in which to place it, and I shall put the whole world in it."
t. Archimedes

Is the setting a matriarchy, or is there something that balances things for men?

Boys can't use magic, obviously, they are gross. The best boys can do is enchanting things. Boys play football and fight with enchanted swords, girls learn real magic and do cute transformation sequences.

Have you seen men? They're disgusting.

I can hardly believe straight women exist.

Queen rules the country and all top magicians are female but it's not open matriarchy.

It's the power of dick. Can't resist getting cummed inside.

Males are forbidden to use magic. They are to rash and violent. The mana is really reactive to testosterone and normally backfires the spell on the user of he have to much testosterone.

as long as the A/C keeps their nips rigid I'm down

Post the right picture, user

I'm interested in this series but holy shit that justification for fanservice is retarded.

Pretty sure its from a mats book, not the show. Either way, the show is entertaining but kinda mediocre. I'm watching it and will continue to do so, but it's not in my top 3

At least they try to justify it.

I think fanservice is generally something that's better left unjustified. It's like if your GM realmed you but then went all like, "NO, no, you don't understand! There's a reason for this! I can explain!" and then proceeds to give you an explanation as to WHY setting needed to have his fetish in it, never mind the fact that even if his reasoning is sound, he still constructed a setting with a problem whose most immediate solution happens to look awful fetishy.

fag

This thread is stupid and everyone who posted in it is stupid, including me right now.

What's stopping them from phallomancing some women?

It's very hard to imagine yourself experiencing something you can't experience

>Unlike males
Little mistake there op.
Why leave guys out of the sluttining?

Humanoids don't exist in my setting. Everyone is a magic potato.

>Why haven't you justified slutwear for your setting yet, Veeky Forums?
slutwear has never once come up in my group and we've been playing since the 90's.
This is a shit thread.

We don't have slut-wear because the Fighter is an animated suit of armor, the wizard is a thing, and the druid wears nothing at all. But the wizard and the druid fuck a lot if that's what you're asking.

False. The uterus allows for the gathering and expulsion of mana in a controlled form. As such, women are powerful mages. However, the testicles are the only organ capable of producing mana. Therefore, flow of mana in a man's body makes them powerful fighters, but the build-up can cause strain. Hence, the relationship between a man and woman is symbiotic.

Mixed gender erp?

Damn straight