Filename thread

Filename thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzTwBQniLSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck furries and fuck you for making a poorly disguised furry thread

The only thing with fur in that picture is the real serval

shut the fuck up. you don't think someone is jerking it right now to the thinly veiled bestiality in this thread?

Kemonomimis are not furries

I know there is, but that doesn't mean the first pic is furry! In fact not one furry has been posted. the op might've meant this thread to fan and draw upon the depraved hunger of animal fuckers, but nothing furry has been posted! and any claims of bestiality are well....how would you be able to tell if a particular animal causes such fat guys and girls sickening lusts! UNLESS YOU ARE ONE YOURSELF, DOGFUCKER

>Being this butthurt
>Implying this hard
Yiff in hell, faggot

Projecting much?

tell me why you are in this thread again?

The kind of people who'd jerk off to anything here are too high in the mental disease spectrum to be considered, they'd jerk off to pigeons eating corn on the street.

>falling for the bait so hard
JUST POST THE FUCKING FILENAMES AND IGNORE THE RETARD, YOU FAGLORDS

FRESHEST OC, HOT OFF THE PRESSES

To laugh I suppose, and ease the pain of a lost friend. Also accuse people of being dogfuckers as my religion dictates, DOGFUCKER

>To laugh I suppose, and ease the pain of a lost friend.
my condolences.
>Also accuse people of being dogfuckers as my religion dictates,
fair enough. i believe you
>DOGFUCKER
absolutely not. i just recognize degeneracy when i see it.

Thank you.
Yes I I believe you as well, but that implies some experience in the subject itself, sir dogfucker.But seriously now, did you ever think that maaaaybe the OP just wanted to start the thread off with a druidic theme due to preference or simply because all those files where close together making it easier to post them faster. Of course said theme is apparently only applicable to things relating to animals in someway because apparently no one ever plays a druid who prefers trees nowadays

It's to go along with the times and editions. 5e doesn't have much in the way for dendrophiles, barring a few spells, but Moon Druid cheeses the hell out of Wild Shape.

Bah, why can druids be terrifying and potentially insane men and women connected to unknown and possibly eldritch forces of nature that threaten to devour their "modern" sensabilities? Why do they have to just be animal fuckers or disney princesses? or god have mercy otherkin faggots? Why can't they worship the primordial ancestors of the various members of the animal kingdom or the almost fey king of that bush over there?

i must admit it's possible but my "experience" as you call it tells me this will get pretty ugly. the OP is sexual and meant to steer the thread to sexual directions without getting deleted.

>Why can't they worship the primordial ancestors of the various members of the animal kingdom or the almost fey king of that bush over there
because it's very gay and you'd be a faggot.

And does it matter if one animal fucker might get his jollies off without anyone else being harmed or disgusted? Actual dog fuckers are rarer than say, foot fags, Giantess lovers, monster girl enthusiasts or even vorephilias and the content they pursue generally does not scream fetishism unless it is nsfw.

It is certainly more interesting than the over done, innocent disney esc druid everyone seems to play. Why can they be horrifying and worship the equivalent of hungry old gods?

POST FILES YOU FUCKING CUNTS!

Mostly because WOTC has an Anti-3.5 Over-Splatting policy, which means there's little more than circus peanuts for non-generic class Archetypes.

Of course, the stuff you want may exist, and may actually be quite balanced and good, it'll just be Homebrew.

Or, it could just be fluffed to make the existing archetypes into what I want. Since after all crunch can be represented in several ways if the dm is clever enough

Then again, I also don't play 5e

Jesus, those artifacts...

oh you fucker.

you know what? i agree with you, you make alot of sense. take care.

Thank you, you to. Have a wonderful day.

>3-18 is Marisa
>19 suddelly is Suzuka-sama
What.

15-16 > 11-12 > everything else

every time I see this it pisses me off because it's just so fucking stupid. Guy knows literally two facts and fucks up everything else, and to make it even better got pissy when people pointed out how stupid and wrong he was.

If you want bikini shit, sure, whatever -- you do you -- but that kind of dumbass excuse-making bullshit and complete disregard for reality is just irritating as hell.

Looks like the scroll worked

He's not wrong tho. It's the same strategy as Monster Hunter. Sun Tzu once said:
>Does it hurt when you do that? Then don't do that.
Don't like dying? Don't get hit. Works every time.

post "scroll of summon janitor"

>Reads pic
NO! THAT IS NOT WHY PLATE ARMOR FELL OUT OF FAVOR! ITS BECAUSE FIREARMS ADVANCED TO THE POINT WHERE WEARING IT WAS USELESS! THERE IS A REASON WHY WELL EQUIPPED SOLDIERS WEAR KEVLAR YOU STU...
>Reads pic image
Well played user.

The secret is to not let it get to you.

>NO! THAT IS NOT WHY PLATE ARMOR FELL OUT OF FAVOR! ITS BECAUSE FIREARMS ADVANCED TO THE POINT WHERE WEARING IT WAS USELESS!
Well no, up into the mid-late 19th century, plate armor was still effective outside of point blank range against musket balls. What changed was that war moved from relatively smaller wars with professional men-at-arms/mercenaries and nobles to the mass mobilization of conscripts, and the costs of maintaining and equipping each soldier was shifted from the soldier to the state, and it was simply no longer practical to armor everybody. Even then, Cuirasses remained in use with infantry up into the end of the 18th century, and with cavalry as late as 1914.

SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS

needs a better name

there are no breasts in these images

>FATAL
>Bard, Barbarian and Druid offer their perspectives
>GMing for Chaotic Neutrals
>qt3.14xdiameter

The only stat you need for the lady of pain is your anal circumference

I wonder if the 'child trafficker' one has ever gotten someone in trouble.

>cheers cunt
Fucking 'strayans.

>Shit the bed
>I [heart] Chang
>What the fuck
>I [heart] freedom
>I have good AIDS
>Dr. Gay
>I [heart] Ping Pong

Is there a way to buy some of these?

3-18 is original
19 is cheeky edit
I know because I made that edit

>up the bum no baby
you can make them. should not be that hard

we still didn't get a fitting name for this

Explain. Who's Suzy?

>NAILSINYOURBRAIN Disorder
>not superior to sanity

>Only things lady warrior needs: Bra, Pants, Weapons.
Of course, because all armor is lumbering and impossible to move in.
Except that's bullshit, this artist is retarded and buys into the stereotype that mideval armor was so encombersome you couldn't even jump.
youtube.com/watch?v=qzTwBQniLSc

God damn that works and I thought magic wasn't real.

Some youtuber, Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson's wife. Looks kind of similar to the pic.

Subtle, yet not so subtle, I like it.

>I

>Why can they be horrifying and worship the equivalent of hungry old gods?
Because it's stupid and you're still a faggot.

>HE

I gotta ask is that text shopped, or Franken Fran is this awesome?

Holy shit it lines up perfectly

nope, that's real

A fitting description for both of us, friend