Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1471: Tears in the Rain Edition Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gvYfRiJQIX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would anyone from SAO make a good companion?

Not going to stop shitposting you know. Record won't stop trying to get it on the drive, people won't stop trying to get him to not.

Last thread's drama.

Stays.

In last thread.

That is all.

That's nice, but it's entirely possible for that to happen with no shitposting.

Has anyone started working on an actual Bayonetta jump yet?

Unless one side just puts out blanket accusations that everyone not agreeing with them is a shit poster.

Or SB can use their own fucking drive for once and we can avoid all of this god damn nonsense.

GROW SOME BALLS AND DO IT YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER TWATWAFFLE.

I bet 300 CP on this thread getting deleted too.

>Chaos Theory
Yeah I think it's more based off the books.

Essentially, Malcolm predicted that the despite all the security measures in place at the park, despite the controls to prevent the dinos breeding, they would break out both from their habitats and also from the island, and they would begin breeding in the wild, and that recovering the system (ie: restoring order to the park) would be impossible (in the book, a breeding population of dinosaurs does escape the island).
This was before he'd even visited the park. All his predictions ended up being proved as true, even if he couldn't predict exactly what would happen and when.

Leave it until he reposts it. All you're doing is annoying people at this point.

The Seed of Darkness (600 Discount Unknown Amnesiac, Cannot be taken with The Seed of
Light)- Your memories flood back, and you recall the real reason for your strange abilities. Thse are not evolutions, but awakenings of your old nature. You were not born, but created by the hand of the Overlord of Darkness as the El of Shadow. Your purpose and your powers are among the highest of your kin, as you had a special role to play in the plans of the Overlord. The Evolution of Humanity was a mistake, and while your brothers seek out to slaughter the mutants who would have the hubris to grow beyond the Overlord of Darkness’ design(and are taboo’ed on pain of death to ever spill the blood of a normal human), you are charged with a higher calling.

As a Lord your form is that of humanoid beast ,hailing from one of many animal kingdoms with their own blessings from your creator. You are also granted a ceremonial weapon that can
withstand multiple point-blank bombings, the sort of weapon that you would not see out of place in a museum exhibit on tribal warfare.
As the El of Shadow, you have strength beyond most Lords within your family line and an ability unique to yourself: Extinguishing the Light. This attack may only be used with the
ceremonial weapon granted by this perk, but you may charge this weapon with the power of
darkness and inject it into the unfortunate victim, though you must break skin in order to truly guarantee the power’s effect. The Light of Evolution will be excised from them forever more, robbing them of the gifts of their birth and locking them in that state. They will be unable to change, evolve, or grow in any way...unchanging and stunted forever. Even their children will be cursed with this, as they too will not be able to grow stronger or more intelligent than their birth dictates.

Would it be okay to say that I can use real eater to reverse the effect of this ability? to kickstart evolution and change (physical or emotional)

You know, when you delete the threads, all you do is validate him, right? You're showing that he's bothering you enough to nuke a whole community, and he gets off on that.

Why was the last thread deleted?

>use their own drive
as if. They're all so stupid that they need to use this one despite never using this community and having their own drive.

Oh Jesus, can you just stop limit wanker user? You've got all the same complaints as you had about Majikoi.

>Waaaah this isn't canon
>This is too strong BAAAAAAAW!
>REEEEE I'm going to ignore the fact that identical perks already exist

It's sad that you can't even think of something new to shitpost about while you try to keep new content off the drive and get rid of good jump makers.

Why should he need to repost it? The thread accepted it. It should go on the drive.

I dunno. Have you?

It's sad that you're confusing those two when the actual guy who attacked Val for Majikoi was supporting that perk.

Don't speak for the thread shit poster.

I'm gonna need a dinner reservation for twelve.

Maybe more. How many unique posters actually took part in that shitshow.

YOU'RE LITERALLY ADMITTING TO SHITPOSTING AT THIS POINT
FUCK OFF

Any attempt would get shouted down by your legions of supporters, you'd do nothing to stop them and then later claim it was their fault for listening to the entire thread telling them no.

No. They're all garbage people. At least if you go to the Abridged version of the universe they're honest about it.

Maybe the girl who runs the forge. If you're really desperate.

God dammit I hate Real Eater so much.

Just go to EVO and pick up the Science of Evolution perk, or that other perk from there that lets you use evolution energy to change your surrounding.

Well if you're still there Record it might be for the best to hold off.
Maybe try again later, maybe not. Depends on how passionate you're feeling about it.

The last edition ended up getting uploaded anyways so if it's just about those perks I don't think anyone would mind if your newest version was for SB folks while /jc/ has the other one. It's not like anything stops someone from using whichever version they prefer anyways.

SHITPOSTING IS MY RIGHT AS A FREE CITIZEN OF THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

....are you stupid? I was saying that deleting threads wasn't going to stop idiots from shit posting because neither side showed any intention of giving up.

I'd call autism, but in threads like these it's basically a given.

Thanks

>God dammit I hate Real Eater so much.
Why tho?

Won't happen.

SB has this complex about the Veeky Forums drive being "official" while their own drive is for "rejects."

You couldn't convince them to use their own drive even if Brutus just nuked the current one and deleted everything.

Why don't you just make it then post it on SB, Reedit, or your own drive and give a link to anyone who wants it?

I didn't make this thread, so I can't delete this one. Stew in your own shit for all I care, it doesn't matter to me anymore.

How can that entire community be so mind bogglingly retarded

>Well if you're still there Record it might be for the best to hold off.

Oh I'm still watching the trainwreck, don't worry.

Why does SB do the thing has.

It seems like it'd be far easier to just maintain two separate communities.

>he's enjoying the misery he caused
Can we just bar anything he makes?

But then they're all borderline psychopaths.

I don't think you're going to be able to convince Record not to put it on the drive. He's probably one of the people convinced that a jump needs to be on the drive in order to be valid. Most people over on SB have that mindset, and Record is notorious for being impossible to negotiate with over anything.

In retrospect him telling people to fuck off doesn't make that look any better.

Gimme that CP user. It's been 10 minutes so it's too late to delete the thread now.

Keep those perks in. There's been so much obnoxious shitposting about it that I don't even care if they have a point about it, they deserve to be dismissed out of spite.

Jump # 65 Exalted – Dragon Blooded
Aspect: Wood
Starting Location: Rathless (wonderful)
Background: Outcaste
Perks:
*Hardened Traveler (0)
*Exalted Beauty (400)
*Artificer (400)
Equipment: (+200)
*The Quills of Sextes Jylis (600)
Drawback:
*Found Egg (+ 200)

Charms
First performance excellence
Talent Improvisation
Dance of flashing swords
Blossom hides thorns
Invisible Street Performance
Vibrating String Defense
Three string sword Prana

(Wow… yeah I am still learning the system so I am sure I got stuff wrong but hopefully It’s at least entertainingly wrong)

Well this jump certainly started interesting. I found myself in a hellish jungle where EVERYTHING was trying to kill me. The joke was on them though, this being creation that was pretty much par for the course. I wasn’t locked in there with them, they were locked in there with me!

So I fought demon, dragon lord, ghouls and captured treasure a plenty; sadly this wasn’t so much out of greed as I didn’t want to go back and deal with dragonborn society. I didn’t relish the idea of being adopted so I could be forced to marry and then have a kid every 12 years. I found the monsters much more pleasurable company.

After a while we managed to carve out a small section of the city that was “ours” or at least we could hold for a little while. We also managed to ally with a dragon king (it was bored and I was somewhat amusing to it). I sang songs for It and told stories much to it’s delight. We also helped ward it’s territory against the ghouls and helped it out against the other dragon kings. In exchange it offered us some protection and secrets.

We also had to fight off our fair share of scavengers. I reason with those who I could. I beat up and tossed in to a one way teleportation circle those we could not.

While we did venture to civilization from time to time we really stuck around Rathess trying to fix it up. I really think I am getting the hang of Creation now.

Because it's a matter of posterity. They recognize that this drive is the more populated one, so if they make a jump that goes on this drive, there's a higher chance that people will see it and acknowledge their efforts.

What are some good fantasy jumps with prominent horror elements?

And I already said that if the other attempt was better, that I would approve it. What people will support is a good product. But for all this shitposting, no one has even bothered to try. It's all just baiting and whining and claiming it's not an actual jump.

I've been encouraging them and there's still nothing. Get your game together and show me how it's done.

So they make things for popularity. That truly is pathetic.

Two main reasons:
It inspires serious OTB in a jump that I already have issues with.

The bigger one is that people use it as an all-purpose tool for lazy combos. Like, combos are good, but it annoys me when such a huge percentage of combos are "I use Real-Eater with this perk that kind of-sorta looks like what I want if I squint." It's not creative or clever at all.

This one is kind of getting too bitchy, but it annoys me that they feel the need to ask. That says to me that they know on some level that there's a degree of scummyness, but they want validation to convince themselves that it's not THAT bad.

Three threads. They brought it up in the last threads, and it's gotten the last two deleted over it.

Yeah, but at least they're interesting and honest about it.

Ravenloft.

You do realize that they cannot actually stop you from doing it?

As much as we might want to choke the life out of your disgusting pre-corpse, the chosen few of us with the power to reach through the internet with fists of raw thunderbolts have sworn to never use that power in anger.

And, of course, even though you're just a whiny little shit with no ability to be productive... you haven't been shouted down yet. If that isn't proof of your freedom to make a replacement jump, nothing is.

A lot of people make jumps for popularity. If you tell the jumpmakers that no one except them would use their jumps, a lot of them probably wouldn't make the jumps.

Who gives a twopenny fuck about posterity in an imagination-make-believe-dice-rolling-point-spending-power-fantasy-CYOA.

WHO.

That makes a bit more sense. Otherwise it would be like 'life uh, life finds a way'

Well I think Innistrad was good, I also liked Ravenloft but I might be a little biased.

>The bigger one is that people use it as an all-purpose tool for lazy combos.
So like taking Pulling Powers Out Her Ass and No Ceilings?

You bitch about everything though, so it's what people expect, and they don't care anyway. We all know it's the same person because you're the only person who says 'OTB' in these threads. From this point on, I'm going to call you 'BitchAnon'.

How do I fit Kirito and his yandere into one companion slot?

For a lot of people, this is about the most they'll get out of life as far as they can see. They're not going to get recognition for anything IRL, they're not going to get rich or become successful. If they have nothing else, fake posterity feels more reassuring than facing the reality that they could die on the spot and it could be a net positive for the world.

Well, I don't mean "good" as in quality, I meant "good" as in fitting. Like the Berserk jump, which I feel meets one of those qualifiers but not the other.

Fantasy jumps in general are pretty scary, if you think about it.

I mean, indoor plumbing wasn't yet widespread, and there are loincloth-wearing barbarians running around everywhere.

>Samefagging to set up a response to himself to keep last thread's drama going.

SUCH A LUST FOR FAME

But it requires you to go to Medaka Box and even worse, take the Minus drawback. Also, it's hardly the perk's fault that people use it incorrectly.

Anyone still reading God of Highschool?

Anyone planning to punch Mubong in his stupid face?

One of those Companion options from Darkstalkers? Shrink them down and cram both of them into one Pod?

I'm not sure why more people haven't thought of simply shrinking people to fit more of them into a Pod.

This mother fucker is determined to keep shitposting. It's evident from the fact that he's brought it up in the last two threads that were made and did it again in this one after those were deleted. Don't respond to him, he's a troll.

Rolled 413 (1d816)

Rollin' for jump topic.

A troll?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gvYfRiJQIX8

Jump topic: Voldemort.

What should he have done with his horcruxes instead of what he DID do?

Nobody cares.

It's too late to salvage this shit-heap.

Shove them in his asshole.

Kamen Rider Heisei Part 7 - Den-O & Kiva.

Not going to be much help starting the topic off though. Haven't watched either of those. I've stuck mainly to Neo-Heisei.

Well aren't you a bloody ray of sunshine.

Send at least one into space.
Maybe on the moon or something.

Another OTB piece of shit.

This thread is guaranteed to be terrible no matter what. No one is allowed to improve it either.

What would I need to kill the chaos gods?

Now you're just parroting terms you know make people mad.
I bet you haven't even read that jump.

How so? Be specific now. At least shitpost with a little grace and dignity.

Hello BitchAnon.

Creative Mode.

Well, he... didn't really do a bad job with them.

Sure, Dumbledore and Harry figured them out, eventually. But it took deep insight into him, and crippled the most powerful wizard in the world in the process.

He should have just been a bit more subtle in his general scheming.

Though I guess putting a nastier array of curses on them wouldn't have hurt.

Frankly I'm of the opinion you should get blacklisted like SJ Chan. You repeatedly and unrepentantly put stupid options in your jumps and then ignore any requests to remove them.

That said, I'm also of the opinion this current Gauntlet should get in to spite the guy with no sense of propriety or willingness to keep past drama in a past thread. At this point he's achieved about as much as Anti-Red did, in that in his rabid hatred he's provided a great advantage to the other side because they can just point to him and say "fuck that guy" to have a reasonable and valid argument.

You can one-shot them with Well of Souls from Hellgate London.

I'm a little confused about something. Are we supposed to be taking the role of the MC in Mystery Dungeon.

>Tries to set up a boogieman

>Samefags

>Samefags to get mad at his samefagging

Hellgate london has a perk that can "kill" them.
They'd just immediately reform, but if you just want the bragging rights that's how to do it.
Always an Ending would let it stick without killing literally everything else with a soul as well, but I wouldn't try a different permakilling perk without 7 proxies.

Yeah the novel goes a fair bit more into chaos theory than the movie does - explanations of maths don't usually make for good cinema.

He should have done what Harry feared at first - make one of them out of worthless junk and toss it in a landfill somewhere, never to be found again. The one in Hogwarts was just stupid.

I dunno meng, Record has some mighty big names on his side. The Majikoi shitposter expressed his support for Record already. May not be as unequal of a match as we think. How many rounds you think they'll go for?

>I'm also of the opinion this current Gauntlet should get in to spite the guy with no sense of propriety or willingness to keep past drama in a past thread.
He says as he brings up past drama again while pushing to get the jump accepted.

>Frankly I'm of the opinion you should get blacklisted like SJ Chan.
Nice one, but how about you fuck off.

Yes. No. Maybe?
It's unclear and Quicksilver doesn't seem to care one way or the other.
Pick whichever is best for you.

To be fair, he made the one in Hogwarts when he was a child.

>Implying it even matters what side shitposters are on
You can't seriously think any shitposter supports anything legitimately. All shitposters care about is destroying jumpchain, none of them actually want anything but for people to get angry at them and whatever they're shitposting about.

Well the spear of destiny from DC Occult should do the job itself but surviving long enough is going to take lots of Anti-mind raping perks, Anti-Psychic Perks. Anti Reality Warping Perks. Also Probably loads of toughness, an Insane amount of fighting perks to get through the hordes of Daemons. You are probably going to want a few luck and regeneration perks as well. I am sure there is more that your going to need but that's a good start.

Yeah, I just saw that today. Kind of a frustrating chapter. Punching people in the face is definitely going to be on the plan for that jump.

y

Entire fucking thread was already derailed by this crap. One more post isn't as much of a problem when it's already in free for all shitposting on both sides again.

Random knick-knacks he should have shipped over the world
As opposed to objects important to him, put in locations important to him.

>It's been almost 100 posts in 30 minutes
This is not okay.

Record is an asshole, and there are genuinely autistic people arguing for and against, but the shitposter is obviously posting on both sides.

The shitposters do not actually care about what is being discussed.