GET THE FUCK IN HERE SNAKE BROS. ATH ATH ATH ATH

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KFQDPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So fucking comfy. Who here 100k+ club?

WAKEY SNAKEY

300k, this coin I retire on

HERE WE FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hi pajeet, enjoying posting with your ten datamining computers in the streets with conformed no toilets in 10km radius?

Tfw I'm only on 300,

W-will I make it?

I NEED A NEW LAMBO!!!

stay salty, nolumens

We are going to the stars boys!

WAKEY $NAKEY

Damn, you've got big balls and an even bigger stack. 170k here. We'll be clinking champagne glasses soon enough

Ummm. Its just staying at .26....

It jumped to 1850 and profit takers kicked in

I remember a couple weeks ago someone got in at 775 and was asking me when to sell. I said not to sell until he at least tripled or quadrupled, or hears HUGE EARTH SHATTERNING NEWS, and that it wouild probably be by end of year

I was called a pajeet shill.

Hope that guy is doing well now. Fuck the haters.

Those retards

Bought it for the meme, bought more for the coin, may this crazy snake guide me

Honestly speaking guys, whats the limit of this coin in 1 month? No shilling, no dick sucking

just want to know how far this can go. 0.5?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MONEY SNEK MONEY SNEK MONEY SNEK HAHAHAHAHAAHHA I LOVE XLM

discord.gg/KFQDPc

$NAKE CHAT

At least .50 I'm thinking about .60-.70

Double ripples price because XLM has half the supply available. So whatever ripple hits we can 2x.

Can you guys stop making threads every time it goes up one cent. We look pathetic

fucking reminder

how many of these fucking retarded snake threads do you virgin faggots need?

BOTHER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

$NAKE IS EVERY DAY BROTHER

Damn rip

Profit takers literally killed the boom, Could of gone a lot better.

You're yelling at 12 year olds and it's embarrassing

^^ to any adults with an IQ over 80 take a look at the type of people propping the price up right now. set your stop losses close

I love when we all team SHOO haters. Keep it up!

>holding XLM and XRP today

Checked faggot fudders!

>heheh u r vergins!
wtf kind of insult is that?
What is the the 1980s?

what did he mean by this. iq of 79 reporting in

Hands of steel.
How far will it go this time? I can't find a convincing meme line. It's literally breaking the charts.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why is their twitter suspended?

buy buy buy

Guys? Did it have to do with last night? Was there another tweet?

>tfw only 125k
Hopefully I can still make it. Pissed about missing XRP, wanted to make that a 1/3 of my portfolio but it took off without me. Maybe XLM will moon hard too.

was it really theirs or one of the non official news twitters?

its not suspended

non-official one

Ahh shit it's the first one to come up on twitter

You can still make it. Buy the 1650 dip, dont look back and wait for 2018

news has already reach new delhi that they lost their twitter

>tripfag
>calling other anons virgins
turn off your trip if you arent using it newfag

SHOO SHOO

he's not using a tripcode, he's just a namefag
>inb4 b8

Just put my dad's retirement into this without him knowing. Let's hope I also have a retirement from this.

Is it too late to get in on this?

I enjoy watching you guys suck eachother off on this board. It's a nice touch.

Poor faggot here. Do I need to try and buy/sell daily or can I just HODL. I have 2400

Nah we solid. Get in before .30 though.

>stopped day trading, grew some balls and HEDL this past week
>making mad sat gains

Feels good. Holding 50/50 XLM and ICX.

Lumens has a definite floor and top every day. Peak is usually in 4 or 5 hours then base is 2 hours after that.

20K here. Wish I had more to invest in this little motherfucker

Remember: Buy high sell low

every fucking time Stellar pumps I sell my stack on the first half of the pump and then it just keeps pumping

what the FUCK

I’m waiting until NEXT WEEK for cuckbase to give me my BTC. But I want more stellar nowwwwwww. How can I get more now?

>1.001% up

holy shit, what planet are you retarded currently orbiting? Is one that we are familiar with?

Stellar is hard to trade. We all know the trend is that it goes up. But sometimes it drops instantly and it pumps at random times.

Hack ibm

chart where the sudden drops stop at, put buy orders just above and wait to catch some knives. I've made some amazing trades and 15 minute flips when I was trading xlm before it went parabolic.
xlm is making me start to doubt my TA but with how well xlm has been doing recently combined with BTC correcting, it might not actually be out of the picture, I'm predicting 2500 sat in under a week, maybe within 4 or 5 days even. time to hop back on

it's finally dipping so I can buy back my stack, lesson learned - Next time sell more slowly up the XLM growth
the problem is BTC is depreciating fast so old strats don't work as well as they used to.

XLM WILL pump you can see how the sat floor is consistently higher with each pump

>day trading with XLM

idiots

Don't get burnt when it implodes by 100% in a day

one of the reasons I don't have much xlm right now is because I the exchanges I'm on only have btc/xlm pairs and I didn't feel safe keeping oo much btc in reserve while waiting for a good time to buy xlm. I also have a few thousand tied up in shorts. I need to scrounge up and sell off all the shitcoins I have hanging around and move it into xlm. I just hope this goes up in USD value instead of just holding usd value while btc dumps

Fuck you attention whore
Guilty of phone posting from a cheap chink phone. Didn't realise

Strap in baby

bought back in with a bigger stack, once you study the charts for a while you can see the behavior of XLM and understand it, I just didnt expect pumps to last so long

HOLY FUCK THAT BOUNCE FROM 1650 TO 1800

You can't expect the same outcome every single time

the idea is not to be right every single time but to come out better than if you just held, also ebb and flows are predictable

even the IBM 300% pump fell down to the same sat level, let that sink in.

200k here boys. Who's island are we celebrating on?

where can i buy xlm

this. while you might not get the peak of the pump right, you can still measure out the dip for maximum lumen gains on a rebuy pretty acurately.

>litecoin taking forever to send
>sold at 1600 to go all in on RDD
>want my XLM back
Please take me back boys

head and shoulders forming

Yeah the pajeets can't keep p'n'ding if the buy orders start to ramp up

Sell walls will be eaten alive when we get big news coming out

Is that good? Just bought slightly high (1760 or something like that).

It won't hit 2000k tonight

I've studied XLM for a solid week now and it's very predictable. The floor is around 1600 now so I'd set a sell around 1850 and then a buy at 1650 unless we go over 1900 then the floor will be 1700

what kinda profit did you make on rdd?

None yet hoping for xvg level blowout.

Worst shit has been Litebit, they sold out of coins last night and the wallet for rdd takes fucking forever to load so I was anxious whole night I was getting scammed.

>I've studied XLM for a solid week now and it's very predictable.
same, i've studied it for a while, ever since I noticed how much gains I was missing by just holding

don't tell people user, make them do work - I need a lambo
study the chart and see what you think, I just think its going to dump by watching the volume

however long term youll be fine, dont day trade unless you know what youre doing, especially since a big news pump will come soon.
RDD won't pump for a while, it just pumped

tfw you make money and accumulate lumens

>RDD won't pump for a while, it just pumped
Their dev team is back on the swing of things and they've announced a partnership recently. Also the vaporware Name-based donation/tipping tech is about to come out after 2 years

cool guys buy lumens

The subreddit looked grim a week ago. They were even telling redditors not to buy when it was sub-10sats. It wouldn't be the first time rdd devs smell the pump and start promising shit, they're a bunch of hacks.

if partnerships mattered LINK would be 1B right now, dont fall for the partnership meme, this is a PnD coin

And if a working concept mattered Verge would not have taken off

in terms of usd, just reminding you, resistance at $0.30, break this level and we will have fun, support level at 0.24

what chart are you looking at? can't find that anywhere on any timeframe

This is whyb I'm back in lumens. Strong future, doesn't care about BTC price, new floor everyday. Comfy $NAKE memes. Biz hates us.

unless its breaking 30 cents tonight, which its like 4 cents off, theres no ATH

I was watching the 5m chart, due to BTC continue to crash, the pattern changed and now volume is increasing .

1800 branch inbound

>Could have put more money into XRP
>Instead I'm stuck in this shitcoin while XRP keeps going up
Hopefully XRP dumps soon so I can clear out this trash