Bought in at $19k

>bought in at $19k
>Veeky Forums assured me it was the new floor
>been checking the price every second of every hour since buying in (took out a big loan/re-mortgaged as well)
>literally shaking right now
>sleeping 2-3 hours a night

Can I sue someone for this - surely the CEO of Bitcoin Roger Ver? Fuck sakeeeeeeeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/charts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damnit why u guys are taking loans/mortgages.. It's the same thing that caused the latest financial crisis. Jesus.

sound scammy to me try dcorp or bnc for this week

I have some ETH and some NEO. Sitting comfy.

Sucks to be you.

>tfw sold at 18k
>tfw going to buy back in at 12k

sure, you can sue the core cucks @ blockstream

>bought in at $19k

How is an ATH a new floor? You're a retard and deserve to lose your money.

Don't mix up the Bitcoins

>Can I sue someone for this - surely the CEO of Bitcoin Roger Ver? Fuck sakeeeeeeeeeee
welcome to BTC
but if you're serious you could probably pull a lawsuit if it's proven that he used insider trading to crash the price of BTC

There was even a financial expert saying it was mathematically impossible to bubble - it was supposed to e parabolic new paradigm or something - $1million a coin EOY

My plan was:

$200k/19k = around 20 coin
Cash out on New Years Day - $20million
Pay off loan shark/mortgage - done.

Now I'm fucked.

>remortgage your home to buy internet volatility tokens on the word of anonymous internet posts on an anime sub-forum
>oh no an anime website gave me false information
>how can this happen
>who can I sue for this situation that I didn't cause

Is it possible to be this retarded and also know how to even operate a computer to make a post?

Buy at dips, sell when it goes back up

Hahaha op here just larpin fagots

>sue
Retarded Americans with their sue attitude, kek.
Yea the writings were on the wall EVERYWHERE even on buttbase.

pretty sure you're a larp, since few are this stupid. Honestly I almost hope you're for real, so I can bask in the glory of your stupidity.

Let me ask you this; how many technical posts did you review that CLEARLY showed bitcoin is fucking useless now as a currency? How many posts did you ignore that showed the bitcoin transaction volume is stagnant? How many posts showing Ethereum (and BCH and just about every other currency) is pulling away from BTC like a fking freight train in regards to functionality did you ignore?

You did this while everyone pointed out the obvious, now bask in your own stupidity.

>There was even a financial expert saying it was mathematically impossible to bubble
>mathematically impossible
>a lot of people choosing to dump after network behaves like shit and BCH retard meddles with BTC
>mathematically impossible

Holy shit.

I think he's larping, I hope so for his own good.

If the money is too easy. Then you probably will lose money.

Please provide the technical post we needed. I borrowed $2k from my grandparents to buy Bitcoin when it was $19k.

bitcoin will never go above 20k

stamp this bitch

>>bought in at $19k
>>Veeky Forums assured me it was the new floor
>>been checking the price every second of every hour since buying in (took out a big loan/re-mortgaged as well)
>>literally shaking right now
>>sleeping 2-3 hours a night
>Can I sue someone for this - surely the CEO of Bitcoin Roger Ver? Fuck sakeeeeeeeeeee

you'll be fine, China was much worse, it went on for 3 weeks and seemed like the crypto

I honestly hope not. Let him be an example of what bitcoin is, let his stupidity shine like the fking glorious star of failure it is.

NORMIE LOL

Just in case you're wondering, people are giving you shit because it's unthinkable that you would be so reckless with money that's important to you.
You're joking... right?

eth getting fucked too atm

hmm okay, that sounds like a better outcome.

The LARPs during crashes are by far the best thing about Veeky Forums, the schadenfreude is equal parts hilarious and satisfying

mfw people dont realize this is hard bait

You must be the dumbest fucking retard to ever muster the mental wherewithal to figure out how to buy bitcoin.

Seriously mate, did you think bitcoin was some kind of money tree that just magically went up in value for no fucking reason?
> "Mathematically impossible for it to bubble"

You obviously have no clue what bitcoin is, how it works, and why it has value. I bet you don't know the first fucking thing about anything at all related to crypto currency, except that it somehow possesses the power to make rich a sub 80-IQ ape like yourself.

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE MONEY. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY THE NEXT TIME YOU FEEL THE URGE TO THROW IT AWAY LIKE A DUMBASS.

i dont believe you

Here's an old one, that clearly shows how the price of bitcoin is way out of line with transaction volume when compared to functional cryptos like bitcoin.

No one will feel sorry for your greedy ass

Sorry

white tears all over Veeky Forums right now and yours are my favourite

yeah 100% larp

i mean there is a chance it will rebound, but with 200k+ unconfirmed transactions and the 30$ transaction fees. who knows

also go look at the bitcoin network charts and tell me what you see (hint: its a flaming ball of fucking wreckage that even Stevie Fking Wonder would see)
blockchain.info/charts/

Don't worry, it's coming back. This Bitcoin price wave was predicted by a wise man and his AI. It's time to buy!

I told you not to you fucking faggot, I told you it was unsustainable. This is entirely your fault, and I hope to god you don't have a family that gets dragged down with you for your shitty mistakes.

fuck you NEO shills got me to buy in at $70 and ive lost $200 so far

I traded ripple for this shitcoin

Holy shit dude, you werent joking were you? you really took out that much of a loan to invest into BTC? dude wtf???

Rules broken:

1. Spending more money then you are comfortably losing.
2. Not diversifying.
3. Not buying the dip
4. Listening to advice on Veeky Forums
5. Being a huge faggot

You deserve to be poor.

also this. We're up to $60/transaction....on FKING average!

fk me running...ppl still buying this shit

WTF ARE YOU ASSHOLES THINKING?!
I WANT TO ASSUME YOU GUYS ARE LARPS BUT IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY TAKING OUT GIANT "LOANS" TO INVEST INTO BTC

YOU SHOULD STOP AND RETHINK YOURSELF!

neee, let them do it. FKING DOOO EEET

if they are this stupid to pump this shit so hard when it's this obviously useless, maybe next time they'll learn to look at the technicals first.

BTC is tanking right now....its fking glorious!

Don't know what to tell you, buddy. I bought in at $7.40 when it was still ANS.

Not if you bought in at $174.

Asians are into being taurens?

>Sitting in a few safe altcoins
Comfy as fuck right now. glad i cashed out of BTC at 19.4k

No. You can't sue somebody else for your own stupidity.

CEO of bitcoin kek

This is a complete lie. What kind of fucking retards ever said 19K was the floor? This is bread anyway.

Jesus Christ you fucking idiot. Even it's not a bubble doesn't mean that can't correct hard.

SUE YOUR MOM IF YOU WANT TO SUE

>buying at ATH
fuck off brainlet

He said bitcoin was supposed to be 1 million by EOY of course he is joking.

Glad this shitcoin is finally crashing.

same, I'm sitting just about all in with my Eth, fking comfy as fk way way way in the green right now even with the correciton.

OP and kikes like him don't understand dick about technical fundamentals.

its still getting fucked

you'd have been smart to sell at $850 or whatever and rebuy now at $650 if that's your mentality

but sure, let your $174 investment bleed back to $350 and feel good about it all the way down