This is how I paladin

>this is how I paladin

Young, naïve and burnt at the stake?

Complete madman who hears voices and kills people on its command

do you think she screamed as she was burnt at the stake haha

A part time aerobics instructor?

But that's legit paladin-ing

I know she screamed as her jailers whored her out to the nobility of England.

How do you know God didn't actually speak to her?

Why do Bongs hate her so much?

Is it because they were beaten by not only a girl but a child?

>God
>speaking to Frenchmen
They're not Jews, so they're not worthy of His time.

This is how I lizardfolk

I don't know if we hate her.

But it's just sort of a shit story. It's got some good build up, a nice climactic battle but it sort of peters out into politics and a rushed finale.
I think the writer was under pressure.

checked

>Jews are worthy of His time
>Christians aren't
>Protestants aren't

Have you read the Bible? Jew are His chosen people, everybody else can get fucked.

OP I'm actually French
Joan was completely out of her mind but eh she got us to kick the Rosbeefs out of our land.

>He didn't read the new testament
>He didn't see them turn on their God and fuck their own shit up
And they've been getting persecuted and thrown out of countries ever since. He fucked the Jews shit up every time they were unfaithful to him in the old testament and that hasn't changed.

This is how I rogue and more importantly sneak attack

>the new testament
>implying that fanfic-tier garbage is true
I only play pre-Christians of the Coast Bibles and Bankers.

This is how I magician

I understood that reference.
And you're a cool dude.

B O U T E R
O
U
T
E
R
L E S
E
S
A N G L A I S
N
G
L
A
I
S

how I party of polymorphed druids

So a paladin that is also a battle herald, I suppose?
Rather than purging undead or whatever sort of holy strike you inspire others courage and holy fervour. A more support aspect of the paladin.
I like it.

As far as we know, she argued for aggressive tactics but didn't really like bloodshed. We know the first thing she tried in Orleans was to ask the English to simply leave because it was the just and Christian thing to do in her eyes.
She thought God was with her because she was doing the right thing, not because she was French. In other words, if it was the French who were invading England she would probably have thought God to be on the English side in that case.

Jews were the people "chosen" to bring about the messiah, Jesus Christ. They rejected him and thus rejected god. They just don't like to admit their status as "chosen" came and went two thousand years ago.

>he doesn't know about God's real chosen people

My god...It all makes sense now...

Her smite evil is a cannon barrage.

>in the future the Juggalian Jihad will happen across the galaxy

World after world, the galaxy will fall, and the streets of civilized planets will run orange with Faygo, to the blood-curdling whoops of the Juggalos
Heed this warning, maybe it is not too late to join them, for none will be spared