discord.gg/tuFsM
discord.gg/tuFsMd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

apply 9cc of lead directly to the forehead

>hey Veeky Forums, I'm a complete freakshow that enjoys pedo necrophilia

Remove yourself

You have done nothing wrong user.
But no lewds. Lolis are for cuddling.

That's a normal experience to have when you finally play a good game. Most of the systems you listed are shit. Surprised you didn't have fun with 4e D&D, though, considering how tactical both it and Nechronica are.

That is, surprisingly, about the mass of a 9mm bullet.
Huh.

Nechronica is just incredible.

Wonderful battle system, fast paced and easy to get into. Lends itself very well to things I like: rad bio-horror based super powers, stylized hyperviolence, surreal sci-fantasy weirdness, and cute girls doing cute things.

Bit railroady with karma and "one battle per session" but gm's can easily ignore that.

This is one of the things that should be ignored for longer games. The game was designed for japs, who simply lack the time for longer games and big backgrounds and all that. It makes sense for them to put them on the rails for the sake of getting on with it.

Nechronica is hell of a drug.

Man, Raycrisis was so fucking good.

Yes. Rayforce is magical too.

I should give Raystorm more time.

Just curious, same group or not?

And yeah, nechrotica is good.

What's a good system that'll let me feel the satisfaction of using homing lasers to snipe rank-and-file ships approaching from a distance and blow pieces of giant bosses to hell?

A good few different groups. Current nechronica group I was invited to by a friend.

>>>/reddit/

there is nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a loli zombie

Damn, Nechronica just seems so fucking good, I wish my fellow players would be up for playing that.

I honestly don't understand how they're perfectly fine with playing Call of Cthulhu, with all sorts of fucked up stuff getting thrown against them; as well as a mahou shoujo RPG where it's all cute girls doing magic things; but not to play something that's basically call of cthulhu if the cultists used magic to make zombie girls. Sigh.

That's the first time I've seen that edit of Maria make sense outside of Bloodborne's context. Huh.

I dig the mimic chest in the background.

Oh geeze I didn't even notice that

I'll bring help?

Where do I apply?

Eh, nofunallowed people should take their own advice.

And that makes you a terrible adventurer, user.

>I honestly don't understand how they're perfectly fine with playing Call of Cthulhu, with all sorts of fucked up stuff getting thrown against them; as well as a mahou shoujo RPG where it's all cute girls doing magic things; but not to play something that's basically call of cthulhu if the cultists used magic to make zombie girls. Sigh.

It's even stranger to me when the pathfinder weebs I know have a problem with it.

Also keep in mind that Nech is flexible enough that you can run it as everything from a pure horror game to an idealistic undead Hokuto No Ken (with anime lesbians).

guru is one of my favorites. Shame he doesn't do more PC art.

lm7 is also great.

done for now

Gripe my local friends had with Nechronica wasn't the horror or the slaughter of children. (We used to play World Of Darkness, so both of these things were of course mandatory events) but the game's insistence of playing female characters.

They'd honestly rather play gay little zombie boys?

There's a mutation to give your char a dick, tell them to stop being ninnies

Why? That's a perfectly understandable chain of events.

The corebook is a little wavery about it but it does say you can play a boy if you want.

GM's can be more flexible too.

But really, if you don't want to be the cute zombie/cyborg/bioweapon girl, then there's really something wrong with you as a person.

Unlike what most people think i think the reason for that is since you and the rest of the players are forcibly made to play characters so outside of your norms that you can actually stop applying your real world values and ideals to the characters you play as.
Therefore the characters are not you and your friends with fantasy world equivelents but completely seperate beings.
That is why you can enjoy the game fully. Since your friends are also forced to drop their usual self-insert ways you can have the maximum role playing fun as a group.

You are no longer initiating a conversation with john the paladin. You are talking with Madeleine the broken doll.

Forever GM with a group full of weebs here, stumbled into this thread and this game intrigues me. Where can I learn more and/or obtain rules?

nechronica.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page Our translation project.

Rad. Thanks user.

Anytime. We're working on getting the last of the core rulebook translated before making a PDF. Other PDFs are old and outdated with mistranslations and no errata, so I hope you don't mind using the wiki for a while.

Holy shit really? Godspeed user.

Good groups are often where you least expect them. Now post your character sheet so I can fucking bully you for taking shit parts.

You folks do good work on the wiki from what I can tell. Good luck, godspeed, and thank you.

Yes.

Fags

That's what I tell them, they respond with, "Did you forget again?"

Maybe he was trying to use 4e as an RPG?

Anybody have the "Warlock in a Magical Girls game" screencap?

What's wrong with wanting to play one of the only boys in a world primarily occupied by qt girls?

Depends on your stance on traps, because all dolls are cute and girly.

IMHO a boy is fine too.

also reading from the character creation it seems the form you take does not need reflect who you were in life

its totally possible to play a 40 year old salaryman who was reborn as a 9 year old cyborg girl

My thoughts exactly user.

This setting sounds fucking fantastic and I am ashamed that I haven't come across it earlier.

Clarification on that, actually: What are the exact requirements for taking the Boy mutation?

Mutation point or GM throwing you a bone.

>Your Necromancer is a boss at a massive, sprawling office building and gave your middle-aged salaryman ass a little girl body to go print reports, except the printers are under the domain of another Necromancer-Boss and they made the printers into rampaging, multi-limbed death machines because somebody kept stealing the ink cartridges.

>Rival secretaries (Servants) engage in petty office political warfare, from bad-mouthing you and taking credit for your work to blowing you up because you're in the way of her promotion.

>Legions of mindless data entry drones flood the cafeteria for lunch-hour in the middle of a mission to clean the kitchen for the health inspector's "surprise" visit, and they won't leave until you feed them, which requires battling the thawed mystery meat monsters you dumped while cleaning out the freezer.

Nechronica: Corporate Warfare?

Then just call them boys, the game still functions even if your party is full of queers.

Nechronica: The Long Long Meeting.

I'd play it. Hell, I'd run it.

so what would be a good build for a nid loli?

Literaly?
I heard people do stuff to get on the good side of the dm but..

Junk/Baroque probably

I'd let you start out as a boy at the cost of not getting the buff that comes with it.

I'd also call you a faggot of course.

I can never understand how those printers almost always have some malfunctions in office style enviorements and those responsible for them are incompetents who cant fix the problems.

1. Everything that isn't a bulletproof dot-matrix printer is a loss-leader designed to sell overpriced ink and toner and shit itself thirty minutes after the warranty expires
2. 600 gormless pencil pushers printing 60 pages/minute are going to wear the machine down faster than anyone could ever hope to maintain it.

Double Baroque is one possibility, get 5 mutations to start, you can even grab the T3 Mutation, Chameleon which makes it so that horrors and legions can't target you until you attack. (Note: Savants can still target you and so can Area attacks, and from an optimization perspective it's kind of eh).)

Hell, Court/Baroque/Romanesque is probably a really good combo. Tactics from Court so you can choose where to appear, Hopper or Crab Legs (or both so you can attack people as you leap at them) and Baroque for unarmed and those sweet, sweet mutations

Heh, and remember
Every important equipment in a big office is bought from the lowest bidding contractor.

sounds rad
now I just need to find people to play with

Custodial faction in the zombie loli office war

Forgive me, Japan nor English are my native language. Does the Reinforcement Point table apply to your total number of points, or to each type of point individually? Am having difficult time understanding this, assistance would be appreciated.

Is there anything actually preventing you from playing whatever gender/age fucked up zombie monster you want?

Dolls are explicitly young girls in appearance, boy is a mutation. Age is muddy, probably something you uncover through fragments.

Yeah I know, but is there actually anything mechanically keeping you from doing it.

It applies to each category individually.

So 3 ARM points would let you grab 1 Tier 1, 1 Tier 2, and one Tier 3. 2 ENH and 1 MUT means you have a Tier 1 and 2 Enhancement and a Tier 1 Mutation.

Tell me user, do you know where that image is from?
hint: it's not from Franken Fran

Does anything break mechanically if you let the players make their characters look like whatever abominations against nature, sanitation, and good taste they want?

No, since everything out of combat is basically "Roll action check with whatever modifiers the GM decides."

It really only becomes a problem if they try to go like "Yeah, my energy tube is actually nanomachines that fix anything they come into contact with" or something equally stupid.

The table applies to your total number.

If you had 5 Reinforcement points in Enhancements, then you would get:
>2 Tier 1 parts
>2 Tier 2 parts
>1 Tier 3 part

If you had 2 in Armaments, and 3 in Mutation, then you would get:
>1 Tier 1 Armament
>1 Tier 2 Armament

And then:
>1 Tier 1 Mutation
>1 Tier 2 Mutation
>1 Tier 3 Mutation

it ruins the upgrade system of the game

You start as a cute little girl and work towards becoming an abomination

That's something you're making up since you can start with up to 7 Enhancements/mutations.

How would a 2/2/1 split break down, then?

No. Just rename the Boy part to Cute and you've solved every problem with letting characters be male.

I love franken fran, she would fit in perfecty in the game setting. Funny thing is i havent finished the last chapters. I heard the ending was not good, probably wont finish it.

If that wasnt what you mean and the image is from a dirty doujini have no further knowledge on the matter.

Probably not a good idea.

>1 Tier 1 Armament
>1 Tier 2 Armament

>1 Tier 1 Mutation
>1 Tier 2 Mutation

>1 Tier 1 Enhancement

dont you gain more over the coarse of the game though?

if you already start as the crawling chaos what else are you going to pick

neko mimi?

>lead is less dense than water
>grains and grams are the same unit of measure

weak baitu

You become a more horrific abomination then.

Horrific abominations can still be cute.

Understood.

For reference, Thanatos/Baroque. The 5th point would be best put into Mutation for the rank 3 then, yes?

That would be a good idea, because it gets you a T3 over a T1.

The ending is not particularly bad either, it's intentionally ambiguous. And it was the right call, the series ended before it got stale.

The first image is actually from different manga by the same author where Fran has cameo appearance.

Though there's a lewd doujin too, one where Fran gives herself massive equipment and tests it on Veronica.

This one?

>tests it on best girl

Noice

You mean (Mutation) T3 over (Armaments) T2.

>One does not simply give those replies without giving sauces

exhentai.org/g/396810/c612c89337

Fuck it, I'll run a short game. Anybody that wants to play Office Space: Nechronica Style and can play after 1500 EDT (GMT-4) on any day except Friday and Sunday, join discord.gg/tuFsM

>Fran cameo
Oh shit, what manga?
Is it worth reading?

I'm a dumbass. discord.gg/tuFsMd