The Sea-Drow board your ship and eat-up your sea-men

>The Sea-Drow board your ship and eat-up your sea-men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlpQZ2Ln-Xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BOYS YOU DIDN'T DIE IN VAIN

FOR EACH ONE OF YOU THAT DIED, I'LL TAKE THREE OF THE MAN-EATIN BASTARDS DOWN WITH ME

In the loot, you find one chuckle (minor)

Ah shit, now we're going to have to scrub the bits of sea-men off the poop deck.

>I wake up on the beach after the carnage and still don't know what the hell Kojima is doing

I'll keep coming

This is the best answer.

>It's an ERP campaign

I've got sea-legs now, since it's tough to walk.

>The Sea-Drow board your ship and eat-up your sea-men
>eat-up
Like, the swallowed whole kind of eating?
Cause that's my fetish.

Either way, though, this is still the answer. Vengeace now, potential faps later.

If sea drow are abyssal equivalent to sea elves (since the deep sea is clearly aquatic equivalent of the Underdark), I'd say yes because that's like one of the required traits for any deep sea creature. They also presumably have bioluminescence and ridiculously long pointy teeth.

Actually that sounds pretty cool. Why don't we have more sea drow when sea elves are already a thing?

what is sea drow culture like? giant crabs and squid instead of spiders? Male sea drow being much smaller than female?

Probably worship squids/octupuses instead of spiders. Those fill thematically similar niche as creepy crawly things with loads of legs, and giant squid is one of th biggest things in the deep sea so would be suitably awe-inspiring to be a representation of their god. Presumably sea-driders are half-squid instead of half-spider.

>Norman redus vs the fucking god hand

>Ursula from The Little Mermaid is a sea-drider

Noice.

Would sea drow have their design based off anglerfish, for instance? I imagine that they could prey on humans by having a "light", the body of what appears to be a someone barely alive that when sailors send down a dinghy to investigate, the dinghy is dragged down to the bottom of the ocean and the sea drow FEAST

I kinda did this in a campaign I ran once where there was this land/sea/air division of all the races and they all worshiped different animal gods.

The Drow worshiped this world-destroying kraken thing and they used to walk down its throat and come back (if they came back) all mutated like with octopus limbs and camouflage, or lionfish spines, anglerfish mouths, jellyfish tendril-hair, etc.

They also used a lot of parasitic organisms, like living weapons that bound to their arms and such.

Sea-Drow sound cool. Why didn't I ever think of that?
...Probably because I find sea elves to be yet another example of there being dozens of pointless elf subraces, and mostly redundant when merfolk are already a thing and generally better known.

Sea elves and merfolk could be easily folded into being the same thing with two different local names.

She can swallow all my sea-men if she wishes.

She can also go and handle the drive shaft around if there are any sea-men left.

That's pretty neat - Ursula is one of the more competent disney antagonists, and it did take literally being rammed by a ship to kill her.
Apparently the mythological name for an octopus person is a Cecaelia

Depending how deep the sea drow are generally based, they could have some very creepy looking shit going on, though too deep and you start lacking in really deadly things, you just get really ugly.

Do they worship Lolth still?

Nice.

The fuck user, you just randomly post that crap while I'm listening to I'll keep coming?
Kojima, are you pulling something on me?!

Ctholth

Under the sea...
Under the sea!
Drow are man-eating,
They'll give you a beating,
Just believe me!
These sea-knifeears don't fuck around!
You will regret you left the ground,
When your entrails are dragged to the depths that are under the sea!

>implying they aren't immediately and viciously stabbed off the sides of the ship
We've had our fill of this kind of shit with the sirens and mermaids, like hell we're tolerating it from some knife ears that thought they were too good for land.

Mermaids are small time, these guys are likely pretty strong, and they actually have legs (except for the octo-driders)

And I guess they'd attack at night too, being literally pitch black and all

Hahaha, it was all part of my master plan. Sinking this boat... with no survivors in my ballsack.

Sea elves have legs, though (they're pretty much just blue elves that can breathe underwater), while merfolk have fish tails.
I made them variations of the same thing in my setting, though. Merfolk are sea elves whose legs have turned into a fish tails (more like dolphin tails) because they live far out in the sea and don't come to shore.

This is such a stupid fuckin' idea what dumb-ass twist are you faggots going on about now I swear

Okay, no, this is literally the best thing and I was wrong.
>Ctholth
It's just, it's just perfect.

Wait, why am I the captain of this vessel?

Then they'll get the same treatment as the sea elves, which is to say, the exact same treatment as the sirens and mermaids only with more spell flinging. At this point we've just learned that if it tries to come aboard our ship from the sea then we'd do well to have a pike or two on hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlpQZ2Ln-Xs

DnD mermaids are pretty strong, actually. IIRC the 3.5 stats for merfolk PCs was +2 cha, +2 dex, and +2 str. The only downside, aside from level adjustment which was low enough to not be a big issue, was having really bad movement speed on land.

Previous captain got eaten by sea-drow.

Eaten or "eaten"?

Yes.

Got it. He was take down the depths, used as the catalyst for a depraved ritual, then butchered and eaten for a snack afterwards.

Gross.

It's not gay if you're under way.

Could be a compromise in that they have long webbed toes. They can just about still walk on land after a fashion but not well.

I'd say, let this angler be some important tamed beast of theirs. And let merdrow themselves be octopus-based.

How is the Underdark of ocean called? Darkwater? Waterdark?

You're pretty clueless. OBVIOUSLY it's called the "Underwater."

That's just the deep sea. Also known as the abyss, midnight zone, and underwater vore hell.

>Sea-drow
Somali pirates?

>Somali pirates?
What did he mean by this?

Hah, they could not have boarded my ship, for it was a sea-ship!

Nah, Octopi are to mer-drow what spiders are to regular drow (see the talk of Cecaelia aka Octo-driders), though they also have many other aquatic animals that are important to them

That's exactly what I meant.

Light is used as a trap instead of a necessity.

>Male sea drow being much smaller than female?
That'd make sense - it's something that you see in Drow anyway, and it's definitely something that's in certain deep-sea fish - though I don't think you'd want male drow to be as useless as the fish, seeing as they are tiny-ass things that merge with the female when they mate. I don't think that'd be good

>Darkwater?
Yes, this one.