Ah, what a fine morning...

Ah, what a fine morning, let me just check my portfolio before breakfAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY
THE BAD MEN AR SELLING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
MAKE IT STOP MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XAUR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DEATH AND SUFFERING

What are you screaming about brothAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JUST HODL THEY SAID. BACK TO SQUARE ONE.... THANKS Veeky Forums!

>portfolio is -37%
>still laughing my ass off all morning
I love you, Veeky Forums.

What just hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHH

YOU SAID WE WERE GOING TO THE MOON BIZ. I TOOK OUT A MORTGAGE ON MY FARM FOR THIS NOW WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?? FUCKK WE'RE ALL DEAD!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS A BITCOIN EVEN REALLY?? IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN A CRYPTO KITTY IN THE END. YOU LIED TO ME BIZ GOD FUCKING DAMNIT HOW THE FUCK AM IM DOWN 50% IN ONE DAY URRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lmao dont check it today. Potentially never check it again

Got some nice lowball buys filled
Thanks guys :) love you.

>people losing their shit over a market correction
seriously, are you all retards

I lost 37 dollAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHRRSS
NOOO

>had 2k yesterday
Please tell me it’ll go back up in a few days

market correction in what fucking context? literally nobody knows what is going on, and that's the truth

keep calm and buy xaur for exit pump. we are doubling up in this bloodbath

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XAUR

Im still 3x since December first But I cant shake the feeling. I think I'm going to uninstall everything and not look till January. Focus on Christmas.

>he thinks this is the furthest depths of hell
m8 cryptoshit is going ALL THE WAY
we gonna 1$ this shit by the end of the month, ya'll thought this bubble could last fucking forever?
ya'll were retarded on banking on shit that doesn't follow the rules of economics.

>Focus on Christmas
This is what the whales are banking on. That's why they're dumping on the normies while they look away

NO NO NO YOU TOLD ME IT COULD ONLY GET BETTER MY FUCKING FAMILY IS ON THE LINE