Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1517: Traitor Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4QbyLJQxSk
youtube.com/watch?v=BHTUlF7NA2o
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48172719/#48180331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will Dues EX HR ever get updated for Mankind Divided? I remember that being something the jumpmaker intended to do.

Asked before last thread died, but does anyone have the WoW WIP?

This is the latest version I have.

What jumps offer pocket dimensions or anything similar?

Had a bit of a hiccup for a few days because of trying to arrange things for summer practicum courses. You'd think that this sort of thing would be more organized considering the clientele, but I am continually surprised. It is what it is.

We're back on track, however.

If I make a creation with the Kaleidoscope in mind and it makes it draw power from everything constantly then grant it the power of Wishcraft, would it be Grail-kun?

Thanks!

>Traitor Edition

Have you ever been the TRAITOR?

No
But my Traitor fighting abilities have taken me places

youtube.com/watch?v=t4QbyLJQxSk

I always die quickly as a traitor, unless I plant C4 everywhere and take them all with me.

Yeah, once. Not really by choice but I think it counts.

Neat.

I got that reference

How big are 40k titans? Its hard to tell considering how all over the place the numbers I've read but I want one.

All over the place, because there are many different kinds of Titans that are different sizes.

I Joined the rebel Alliance when they were starting up and all of them were so surprised when I told them I was actually a grand moff in the empire and good bros with Emperor Sheev and Darth Vader, The were even more surprised that I was Force sensitive and knew how to use it

Creepypasta has one.

I believe the biggest are 50 meters tall.

What are the essential perks for combining technology with either machine or fleshy bits?

DC Occult
Marvel Magic WIP
Generic Creepypasta
SCP Foundation
World Seed (I think)
Exalted Infernals (I think)

In the Overwatch jump, if I take canon companions and can convince them to be my BFFs, do they live in the warehouse after I'm done there?

They become companions. If you want more than 8 active you need something like the island from Noblesse or the Netherworld from Disgaea

NOW! *THUNDER CRACKS THREATENINGLY*

Seriously though, apologies for not answering last thread, did you want to ask something?

Not that user, but I have a question I posted a few threads ago if you don't mind about A Practical Guide to Evil.

Does Heroes Training necessarily a great evil in the objective sense to work? Asking because I am a great evil in my own chain.
What would happen if you stole a name using OCP abilities?

>Great Evil
I... Hm. See, it's supposed to represent how the hero has a stupidly high growth rate when they're gearing up to face down a villain. So... I'm going to say fanwank it. I'm sorry, I don't really have a better answer than that.

>OCP Name Theft
That totally happened in Canon, end of Book 2. It just gives gives you the Name and takes it away from whatever poor shmuck you just depowered.

BLARGH. Forgot my pic.

Reminder that CPUs are to be bullied along with Makers.

Rust
Minecraft
Megas XLR

qt on the left has some nice makers

Okay, so, I've got perks for every origin besides Astronomer and I actually can't think of anything to give them that fits and doesn't overlap with the other origins right now, so I'm just going to solicit ideas from you guys and hope I get struck by inspiration while reading related quotes about it on google. Anyone have any suggestions they think are appropriate would be helpful and appreciated.

take perk ideas from the equipment and tools they use.
There's a mathematical filtering technique they use to make coherent images from what's essentially white noise. it's practically magic.

Pic related.

And Compa's hilariously adorable as well!

That's waifu material right there. Oh by the way, someone posted this the other day and I thought you'd get a laugh out of it:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHTUlF7NA2o

Hello, I would like a question from Worm_user
For iteractive aptitude is it one enchantment per object or can you place multiple enchantment on an object but it must be in theme.

You can add more stuff on but you're basically starting from absolute scratch with new effects, so it's a better idea to expand already present capabilities to be capable of new stuff.

And with that I gotta go to work, somebody kill me.

>kill me
Try giving Entities fiat-restriction to OOC powers and I'm sure the thread will help you out.

Hey, for the Injustice jump, does anyone know if you have to buy the lower tiers of powers first?

Like, do you have to buy Enhanced Durability before you buy Extreme Durability? If not, is there any benefit to buying both?

So what are the top 3 intelligence perks in the chain?

Generator Rex's Portal Creation gives you one.

How can I get a body made out of liquid and/or slime?

Jumpers tell me, what does it mean to be a Hero?

Overlord and be a goo.
Dragonball Tournament lets you be a Majin.
Slime Rancher, I think also has an option for it.

Adventure Time and Overlord can get you that as an altform, while Slime Rancher let you become a slime hybrid.

Genius from Rick and Morty
Assorted DC intelligence perks

Hm, that's a good question. I think a Hero is someone that does the right thing and helping people. Even if it's themselves. As long as it doesn't hurt anybody or push them down.

TOME, Free Avatar feature makes you gooey if you want. TOME's a pretty underrated jump.

To be a self righteous prick

Being in the winners side, with thigh pants.

What jumps do I need to go to in order to be able to kill gods and take their power?

To force your moral decisions onto others and the world itself if at all possible. What that means depends on who you want to be a hero to.

Helping others, being fangs for the fangless, protecting people who need protection.

Doing what's right, no matter how much you suffer for doing so. But more than that, passing it on to others. Teach others to do right, so that they can help others when you aren't there.

Help those who need help, protect those who need protecting, shelter those who need shelter. But help them stand up on their own, no one deserves to constantly cower behind someone else, everyone deserves the right to be able to stand up by them-self.

My hero academy, its even free.

That's a bit too much for the free perk given it strays real far from human anatomy. Sludge Body is a Quirk though.

Helping those who need help.

Well, just looking like slime is free, but you'd probably want the Sludge Form quirk if you want to do slime stuff. If you have CP to spare, try marrying it to Fiber Body to pull off lots of crazy shit.

Well, it'd just be cosmetic. No slime powers, everything looks like goo but parts are still differentiated like they were organs.

Ah, comprende me amigo.

Used this for previous chain but it's a dumb combo more than a perk

Blood-based body form from Darkstalkers, first thing(which might already be enough for you)

Honey blooded from Fallen London

You are now honey, also blood, slime man.

>D&D (Order of the Stick, Ravenloft, Dark Sun, Forgotten Realms, Neverwinter Nights)
--Genesis (Learnable Spell)
--Astral Plane Fortress (Item) [Order of the Stick]

>DC Occult
--Dimension Lord (Perk)

>Generic Creepypasta
--Pocket Realm (Perk)

>Generator Rex
--Portal Creation (Power)

>Minecraft
--MystCraft (Perk)

>Exalted: Infernals
--Inner World (Perk)

>Type-Moon (Tsukihime, FATE, Fate Stay Night)
--Reality Marble (Item)

>Traveler’sGate
--ATerritorytocallHome (Perk)

>Terraria
--Frequent Flyer Miles (Perk)

>Exalted Infernals
--The Inner World (Perk)

>user's Guide for how to become a living universe/multiverse
--archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48172719/#48180331

whats there to do in my hero academia?

You got infernals twice.

What did you do during the Clone Wars?

I was a good friend.

Save allmight, save hero killer, heal ingenium, punch the guy who disentigrates stuff, become a hero or villain, make and sell cool gadgets, act sexy on tv for money and fame.

Also pick up midnight, she may be christmas cake but shes hot.

The same as any jump.
Go on zany adventures; try wierd and wonderful cuisine, kill everyone, see new films and read new books, meet new and interesting people and kill them.
You know, the usual.

Care to elaborate?
Friend to whom: Anakin, Obi-wan, Palpatine, who?

Is there any reason not to make the Winchesters die permanently in Supernatural? I'm skimming through the wiki and I hate them already. It seems like most bad things are caused by them, either directly or indirectly.

Oh no, you literally make almost everything better if you just off them.

There are a lot of umps that allow you to kill immortal beings, like Banner Saga, but being able to take their power is just regular power stealing, unless you're specifically trying to take their divinity.

We had this discussion a few threads back actually and you are right you pretty much save everything by killing them permanently.

>save hero killer
>punch the guy who disentigrates stuff

What

Thanks, didn't notice that.

>midnight
post pics

So what jumps let you get power from prayer? I know of Asura's Wrath, Kamigawa, and Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Populous, and I'm fairly certain that a couple of others have something, but it escapes my memory.

There's an item in Sidereals that makes every prayer to you and your companions become crystallized in this thing you can use to make most stuff with and its cool

>Invisigirl sleeps naked

She's also 15 you fucking creep.

Warhammer 40k:Sororitas- I'm not turning myself into a woman. I've remained a man for millions of years at this point, I like being male.
0/2100
Rolled for 30
Drop-in
Orders Militant
Free The Emperor Protects
Free Basic Training
Free Sanctioned Xeno
Free Litany of Hate
Free Rotation With The Commmissariat
Discount Seraphim
Discount Shield of Piety
Discount Wrath of the Righteous
Discount The Unforgiving Blade
Mental Fortress
Living Saint
The Piety of Seth
The Josian Campaign
Free Reliquary Filled With Miniatures
Praesidium Protectiva
Convert 100CP into 200RP

Not Your First Crusade+0- So I've done Light of Terra, I burned Commoragh to fucking ash, and I spent time as a Clown-Eldar, avoiding Tzeentch and Eldrad plots. This is gonna be a weird timeline
The Black Stain+600 FUCK OFF MIRIAEL! I'm a god damn Solitaire! Your master/mistress/whatever can't do shit!
Voices of Chaos+300- GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
Extended Service+100
Scarred+100

Army build coming....soonish?

She also doesn't wear panties, as seen when the girls were tricked into wearing cheerleading outfits and she jumped into the air, and you saw nothing under the skirt.

Would it be any less weird if she were in her twenties though? Most jumpers are at least hundreds to thousands of years old.

Hero killer kills false heros as he sees them, but he also risks his life saving deku who he sees as a real hero. He could be saved.

Heres one of her at the sports fest.

To be fair, in her case wearing panties shows something more lewd.

>getting weirded out by attraction to underage children
>on Veeky Forums
Every day I die a little further.

>all Veeky Forums is /a/
no

3 out of 4 origins allow you to be 14 at start. By time school starts you'll be 15. Her normal costume is her stripping to just wearing boots & gloves, so she's already a streaker.

Her suit is supposed to be so sheer its almost nonexistant. Because her power requires exposed skin and because decency laws require some form of covering.

Is there any reason to ever take the Arcane or Divine Capstones in NWN? It is a decent level of casting but nothing a jumper couldn't achieve on their own relatively easily.

>implying that it isn't an anime website
>implying that it isn't owned by the japanese
>implying that any boards other than /a/ aren't shit

Army-
10/1100
1 Canoness-Relic Armor, Jump Pack, Melta Bombs, Trinity Pistol, Flaming Brazier
1 Palatines- Relic Armor, Jump Pack, Melta Bombs, Trinity Pistol, Flaming Brazier
1 Command Squad- One Hospitalia, One Dialogous, one Order Militant Banner, 5 Relic Armors, 5 Melta Bombs, 5 Trinity Guns, 5 Power Swords
2 Battle Sister Squads- Melta Bomb
1 Seraphim Squad- 5 Melta Bombs
1 Retrubutor Squad- Melta Bomb, 3 Multi-Meltas, 2 Trinity Rifles
1 Chevalier Squad, 3 Storm Shields

Total-30 Sisters

Not sure how I should feel about this army. I'm sure Warhammer vets will tell me I'm stupid though.

Master of Magic, all the Exalted jumps (but mostly Sidereals with a capstone and item, or Mortals Gauntlet if you ascend into a god), Okami (i think?), and Primal Rage

No, you do need a CP bought connection to either Divine or Arcane power though to make sure your magic keeps working when you leave. Luckily the jump has a number of cheaper ways to get that.

>These are Japanese 15 years old girls

I've let some people die even when I knew they would so the plot wouldn't bellyflop. I imagine that counts.

>No invisible girl
>Or she's going skinny dipping

>Hero killer kills false heros as he sees them, but he also risks his life saving deku who he sees as a real hero. He could be saved.

He is a killer with a good ideal. And he has been killing for quite some time, maybe around when the series starts, because he had been doing it for quite some time when Black Mist contacts him. On the other hand, we don't know of Shigaraki killing anyone until a few chapters ago, and he was kidnapped and brainwashed by AfO.

I have joined many organizations just to steal from them, so I guess that a lot.

Well, yes. The part of a 15 year old's brain that assesses risk (and makes active decisions) isn't fully developed. They instead rely on the part that produces emotional response far more. Adulthood isn't arbitrary, and there's a reason adults get to decide to run off and get in over their head while kids have to be held back that isn't just us protecting the next generation. It's that they're even less equipped than an adult with a similar level of experience to actual think about what they're doing.

Aka, a teenager will run off with some interdimensional hottie they just met because they want to, an adult will realize just how far they are in over their head and make a decision to do so anyway.

Charisma Overrules everything.