Cool coin guys, thanks for the tip. My wife is going to leave me when she sees this shit...

Cool coin guys, thanks for the tip. My wife is going to leave me when she sees this shit. This was 80% of our combined savings

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KiaBeah/status/944064640094523392
youtube.com/watch?v=EQ-oq2xjBi4
youtube.com/watch?v=jju7ErdRot0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

'Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile, and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down, and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

nice larp

>goes balls deep on ATH
to be fair your wifes probably cheating on you, you dont seem like the intelligent type

one of the first rules about crypto is don't invest any amount you're uncomfortable losing.... blame no one but yourself for being irresponsible and fomo'ng... it's not a loss until you sell it at a loss

holy shit, why didn't you wait for BTC to confirm broken 20k barrier what the fuck man.

Hold you pussy. You don't know what the value is going to be next year at this time.

I was at 20k and now this.
REEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING CRYPTO FUCKING ME UP

>"Loses" money on investments
>Wife leaves without taking investments
>Goes back up to $50K
>Profit

made me lul

Nice larp jew

Hold it. There is a rumor that this crash might spark bitcoin cash to beat bitcoin

You deserve it for even thinking about buying those shitcoins

There was so much hype

>My wife is going to leave me when she sees this shit
Haha stupid cuck

Tell her to learn to fucking HODL your dick or fuck off. Pussy whipped cracka

make sure she takes Tyrone with her

>my wife is going to leave me
if she can't handle a dip she doesn't deserve the profits

This guy is my personal hero.

She doesn't know I did this

Gee I wonder why

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I fucking wish this is real

user don't let her convince you to sell

This is completely and utterly normal in the crypto market and RELAX. Were you investing for today or years from now?

HODL is not a meme, I repeat, HODL IS NOT A MEME

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

>she doesn't know i made her, and the contents of my screenshot up

shit man, i hope not.

This. OP, you should take out an additional loan to make extra money. And apply for as many credit cards as you can.

The market analysist who predicted the crash also calls for a 50 day crypto recession

you know that those will bleed even harder if the big 3 tank more right?

the only safe coins are the low market caps that are new and the big 3

Do not listen to this guy, do not take out loans to buy more, just don't sell user HODL the line cuck

i second this sound advice user god bless

Retarded shill copy and pasting this in every thread

W...Will I be ok?

What about tether?

>holding ripple

hehe

twitter.com/KiaBeah/status/944064640094523392

My portfolio was at €2.000
Please tell me it’s going back up to where it was in a day or two

um no there wasnt. /biz tried to shill you shitcoins gtfo

In a year? Maybe.

The signs of this crash have been so fucking blatant, and we've had hundreds of people screech about it for more than a week. People getting burned now were the greedy ones.

>risk 80% of portfolio by holding
or
>cash out for 2 weeks and wait for BTC to either stabilize or crash entirely. worst case scenario: miss out on 2 weeks of meager gains

>85 shares
>shares

If you're not stupid you won't sell anything. You're going to have to hodl for awhile for shit to recover, but as long as you hold, you haven't lost any money. This is assuming you aren't a retard with your alt coin selections.

>It's so obvious now that it happened, we should have known it was going to happen, it's so obvious and blatant

KYS retard you were all saying the same shit on the way up

PROTIP: WE ARE STILL UP SINCE NOVEMBER
WE ARE STILL UP SINCE LAST YEAR

Are you fucking new here? If you haven't multiplied your money many times now even if we crash below 10k you're retarded and a newfag

i call them shares IRL. makes me sound less crazy when i talk about it like stock

I remember

at least u arent the one who got cucked now

I'm just kidding. BTC will hit $50k by this time next year. Please max out the credit cards and apply for loans for maximum gains.

Niggers ruin fucking EVERYTHING.
We should have seen the niggers start to get in this a few days ago and realized it was going to crash. I saw some niggers at wingstop looking at coinbase on their phones, I should have known that at this point it can't go anywhere but down. If it's already so popular that the dumbest members of our society (blacks) are investing in it, then that means the market is fully saturated.

>Veeky Forums shills shit coins the whole time for short term moon missions, still Veeky Forums's fault you sat on BTC
You dun fucked up, hold and wait now.

These are the people you're profiting from.

ahahahahahahahahahaha
stay deluded corecuck

Yep, whenever you start seeing strippers, hookers and niggers get in on something you know it's peaked.

Forgot to add text:down 4.5k from yesterday but at least blockfolio shows a I 24h growth.

>Reddcoin
good lord you're a retard

>$19200

Kek, hey bro I dumped on you :DDD

>200% in a year
>the absolute state of corecucks

Imagine being that guy who's job it is to hand that prince more money to make it rain with

Tether is a audit scandal waiting to happen, I'd only use it for quick flips between currency

Imagine being a prince who was just born this rich. Do they feel good about themselves? I admit I am jealous, but they have no merits as human beings. They didn't earn it

Do they feel insecure when people talk about earning money and they just don't earn any or do anything with their lives? Or are they legitimately happy about themselves and think things like "I'm so rich, fucking loser poor people just need to get jobs"

thats what you get for owning shitcoins

Majority waste away on drugs and extremely degenerate fetishes with expensive whores.

>he actually listened to john mcafee
kek

>gambling (not 'investing') money you actually cared about
It's a wonder you aren't in a box already

They are religious, so they think that Allah loves them and are happier than you will ever be while fucking 9-yo in the ass.

>the billionaire playboy Saudi princes are religious

LOL

This guy gets it, low market cap coins are either idle or gaining

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ-oq2xjBi4

1. Always invest more than what you can afford to lose.
2. Never hold when it turns red.

Kind of.. people can never be happy. They don't compare themselves to us, they compare themselves to other sheikhs. 'i heard Abdul bin Abdul has officially made his harem of IG models into human toilets working in shifts 24/7/365, I can only afford to do it once in a while.. why even live"

Fuck, he's on so much coke. I'm so fucking jealous of this dessert Chad. And that reporter is hot as fuck I wish I could make it rain on her like that.

that's the old fart king, not the princes

They all pray together.

Whats that, like $4.00 US?

Yeah and the Clinton's and Bush's go to church every Sunday.

youtube.com/watch?v=jju7ErdRot0

Stop thinking that every leader is as degenerate as yours.

HODL

He then literally takes the guy who:
1. Killing people in Yemen
2.Guy funnels money, by buying a palace in france and most expensive painting.
3.He is trying to have a more moderate stance in Saudi Arabia by reforming (then jailing his relatives cause they are (competition) on corruption).
This guy is has only been there for a couple of months and already acting all crazy. He is not religious and yes he is a degenerate.

You are fucking stupid, I would punch you in the face for buying that much at that price with money you cannot afford to lose. Fucking faggot, read "the richest man of babylon" and "the intelligent investor" you stupid piece of shit

delet

Wonder what it was like for that nigger to buy from Binance
Probably went in blind

and here i was thinking i was retarded for buying HST

Except it already dropped to 12, what's your point?

so yeah, this is a pretty good dip, no?

seeing as how most major coins are dropping, are you taking this opportunity to invest?

is BTC going to tank even more or is it a good idea to buy?

is ETH or LITE gna be stable or will all the big 3 skydive when BTC hits the fan?

what are some small coins you're investing in now?

the fees will be the end of BTC

>Reddcoin
Look my dude, the pump was great and all but 60 sats was the point to get out.

ignorant fags who dont understand tech are investing in buttcoin.
youre literally a brainlet op and you deserve to be poor

Calm down, it's just some random fag larping

sell low and kill urself you fucking idiot
NEVER SPEND MROE THAN U CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD TO LOSE
why is that rule so difficult for you massive faggots? I hope your life continues to spiral out of control finaling in your death you don't deserve a single atom of oxygen.

Which ones specifically? I never know where to go for refuge. As a result, I cashed out on the big 3 coins during dip (except a little LTC which is the only to go back down).

I’m getting JUST’D so fucking hard on XRP rn. I knew I should sell last night but I don’t trust USDT

>tfw you will never be a rich arab prince who knows down to the bone that any woman will fuck you for $$$

This.

Are you new? Your shitcoin collection looks similar to what I had like a week after starting.

>buy high
>kill yourself
Merry Christmas.

i didn't actually invest any money i harvested 4CHN coins via proxy and traded all for DOGE

R8

i legit lol'd harder than i have all year

it's called greed and this is just the beginning.
Bitcoin is going for rock-bottom, it was a meme all along.

None of us has any merit, as the universe is deterministic. Incidentally, happiness is also highly genetic. Easier to be happy with money than not, but either way people regress to whatever baseline level they start from.

>btc dropping to $100 usd
would be pretty sweet, but impossible from a basic market cycle. it would be part of a death spiral and another coin would replace btc

yeah user, op definitely bought 16 btc with usd on bittrex
you know
the exchange without usd

kek, investing at 19k, hope you're larping or else you're genuinely retarded

LMAO!!

thanks for the laugh mate

i just saw someone cash out 16 bitcoin

16. flat.

you people are so fucking fucked