/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread: "3D > 2D" edition. Waifus forbidden.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52925480/#52929712
docs.google.com/document/d/1jEIhgnDAVtiKR60HMK8smKhecnq5N9BmTyPaD_2LYeQ/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please post my cyoa

So which CYOA has the best female romantic interests?

>"3D > 2D" edition. Waifus forbidden.

But why?

Eternal Rising has some of the most interesting characters that I could totally see waifus, like the qt 3.14 vampire girl

Royal Revival for that onee-chan loving works too

Sure, Italics.

I heard Eternal Rising has your waifu raped if you pick some of the options, though.

I have a soft spot for Hero Academy waifus

>mfw I have to find so many images
What if I replace hardest with icons and images of weapons themselves?

I don't think that was true for anyone of them, I think someone is just exaggerating, but I might be wrong

Just find close matches.

I think one of the guys gets brainwashed, thats about it

Wasn't someone making something similar to this?

Including the player submitted ones.

If it's OC then I will post it sometime this month when I get around to making builds.

You mean the space kingdom one?

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52925480/#52929712
This one.

Alien dating site or whatever it's called.

The one with the NEET space elf. I can't believe such a blatant smut CYOA produced possibly the most believable character I've seen in the genre.

I hate how all the girls seem to turn annoyingly arrogant and unlikeable or bloodthirsty.

Alien Matchmaker?

Fie is kinda one of the bigger sources of this issue. You basically choose between her being arrogant and untrustworthy assassin, or a psychotic blood knight.

Viola isn't arrogant, nor is Samantha or Orin

I would like to say Merchant, because ejewing was what I did in WoW other than shitting up Trade.

But, exp. I want that. Necromancer seems op since "great healing and damaging class, doing both well". Even if it can't handle all healing duties, it sounds good enough that normal party can have Combat Medic or Chemist instead of full time healer.

Never bothered to read it. I'll take a gander if it gets posted.

>Arrogant
Will only if it's Teenage Imperial, and even there's its implied that it's an attempt of hers to become more outgoing.

>Untrustworthy
What are you talking about? Nothing seems to suggest that. She just seems very proactive in helping you

But art style will not be consistent in the slightest.

Zammy's a cute one.

She sneaks away in the middle of the night to assassinate thing. Completely untrustworthy behavior. Who is going to tolerate an uncontrollable assassin randomly killing things at her whim?

She's the only one I really liked in that one.

That's not untrustworthy, that's just her acting independently. She's not being dishonest or showing signs of betraying you or anything. Did you mean unreliable?

Honestly the most OP class seems to be scientist robot master, you are your own party, cast Android Replica on yourself and just spam even more robots out.

Sure your robots are not as good as the dedicated classes at their specialized jobs, but you have quantity over quality.

Acting independently without any possible oversight from you is untrustworthy behavior. Who knows what she's doing, other than just random killing people?

Mora and Merope are good too.

Oddly she meshes really well with you maxing out the berserk path so you can calm her rage with headbutts.

She's actually a huge liability since her killing someone is based only on her judgement, so she could end up completely sabotaging your plans.

Yeah that one.

Here we go. Zamira a best waifu.

Nkari is fine too.

Vows:
>Purity
>Hygiene
>Devotion
>Kindness
>Effort
>Health
>Fate
>Truth
>Fortune
>Stability
>Frugality
>Fitness

Spirit Avatar:
>Surreal Avatar

Natures:
>Playful
>Naughty
>Kind
>Hardy
>Passionate

Body Modifications
>8 maximum increases to height (making her about 100 feet tall)

Mind Modifications
>2 to intellect
>3 to hobbyist (/k/ and Veeky Forums and /v/)
>3 to fetishism (giantess, of course)

Souls Modifications
>2 to Charisma
>1 to otherworldly soul (wolfgirl)
>5 to magic (fire, ice, enchanting, technology, and animation)

Lapis a best.

>Frugality

Branching Heart probably

What about it?

I mean, if you want to live like you're in poverty that's your fetish.

Its nice too see the faces of hopeless feminists before they realize they will die alone. And seeing as they use tumblr it makes it all the sweater to watch it sink in.

Okay, fine, replace it with vow of wealth then.

What is this?

Genes: Proliferation, Magnetism, Perpetuity
Waifus: Synthform-7, Nashira
Organics need not apply, me and my wea... erm I mean waifus will take over the world.

Ubisoft

>actually including a gem

Absolute madman.

Seconded.

Pic related: my lovely atomic waifu.

At least it was the second best one.

Who is best stone?

stone cold steve austin

>oh hey Ayomide seems pretty good
>actually she seems like the best gir -

Well fuck, that's excessively cruel.

She's too good for this sinful earth.

or just too good for you

But what happens when the contract is broken?

Read the affection section.

If you mean the wovs you will lose affection if you break them too much witch is bad because it makes the vows more strict and your waifu will start to hate you until she leaves you it is not forever so you might try to unfuck the situation and get her back

I did. The only negative thing that happens is that she leaves you?
There are many things wrong with this 'sentence'.

Well im sorry that i am not that good at english

Reminder that this is a thing.

docs.google.com/document/d/1jEIhgnDAVtiKR60HMK8smKhecnq5N9BmTyPaD_2LYeQ/edit

Unless you're a woman you should have no desire for yuri

>"I wish people wouldn't use nuclear power."
>not wanting to use currently the most efficient and actually clean energy generation method due to personal trauma and muh feels
I know I am starting shit, but your waifu a shit.

I misunderstood your question at first. It does seem that the only consequence is your waifu leaving you.

>the contract is considered terminated, pending a drastic overhaul of the contractor's life.

I can't make heads or tails of this sentence.

People who ruin good games and decrease profits of otherwise succesful company.

>You will live to see fusion become commercialized
Fusion is even cleaner, more efficient, and won't explode if the process is disturbed.

But the explosions are the best part.

audit cyoa when

SDA fusion is just going to be used in breeder reactors to create fissionable materials.

It doesn't really produce that much power by itself.

The green dorito looking one.

To be fair if you blew up a nuclear plant by accident and destroyed the city where you lived killing your friends and family in the process you would want to stay away of nuclear power

Battle plans for Spellcraft CYOA commences this weekend.

Are you sure? Every source I've read about it claims that fusion is either equal to or greater than fission on output. On top of that, materials for fusion is much more readily available than uranium or plutonium.

>Battle plans for Spellcraft CYOA commences this weekend.
That's not audit cyoa. I may be biased but I don't enjoy your fantasy themed cyoas too much. Modern/future is more your thing.

Not him, but it sounds like Nuclear fusion–fission hybrids are going to be the first real thing we'll be seeing, as fusion is too difficult and expensive to be viable as time soon.

Yes? And? That's not gonna stop me.

I always work to my own schedule, user.

REEEEEEE
Yeah, fine. I guess.

I read about that, and I suppose it's more plausible. I still thing fusion will be a valid energy source some time this century.

>psychotic blood knight.

Already best girl.

I'm too lazy to check te chat to see wha Highlander's doing, so anyone who tells me gets a kawai as fuck anime doggo.

Fusion has a theoretical higher energy output compared to fission, however the real the problem is finding a way to induce a fusion reaction, keep it confined and keep it going and than make sure its safe and economically scalable. This shit is really really hard. The sun can do fusion because of its immense gravity, we're trying to do it at a much smaller scale with electromagnetic fields and high powered lasers.

Fission doesn't have this problem, you simply bombard fissile material with neutrons (you can think of a neutron generator as a cathode ray tube or mas spec bombarding excited isotopes of hydrogen to together to produce neutrons) until it achieves a state of critical mass, control and regulate the neutron bombardment and use control rods containing neutron poisons and let the reaction slowly happen.

Male Yurifags are the straightest of men. They are not willing to let any other men have the goods that they would seek to obtain themselves, and they are willing to discard even their very sex to acquire it. That's how dedicated they are to the pussy, and that is what makes them straight beyond comparison.

This is undeniable fact.

I think they're probably just scared of dicks and insecure about their own bodies

>Every source I've read about it claims that fusion is either equal to or greater than fission on output. On top of that, materials for fusion is much more readily available than uranium or plutonium.
This is correct.

>I still thing fusion will be a valid energy source some time this century.
I'm very far from that field, but right now the main limitation seems to be our lack of will with respect to building fusion reactors. It's hard to imagine that much is going to get done before ITER is completed—unless one of the other designs (a stellerator, say) really does take off; obviously, there's no way to guess whether that'll happen.

>not wanting to use currently the most efficient and actually clean energy generation method due to personal trauma and muh feels
Efficiency is not actually the main strength of nuclear power. (You can wring a lot of power out of a relatively small amount of material, but it's not necessarily that efficient.) I am talking about light-water reactors, here.

There's a good case for nuclear power, but its proponents rarely seem to be particularly well-informed.

It's a moot point anyway; the best plan would be to use a carbon tax or a cap-and-trade policy and let the market figure out which mix of power sources is the best one.

Of course, we won't do that, because Republicans. It's been funny to watch conservatives run screaming from their greatest triumph in the world of environmental policy, and I've also enjoyed watching them cheerfully endorse the power generation method with the greatest degree of regulatory overhead as a way of pissing off the hippies.

And that's enough /pol/ for this thread. In conclusion, Chere a best.

I don't think it's finished yet, and I'm a little sad about the apparent lack of a harem option.

Having a desire to see people you are attracted to make out makes just as much, if not more sense than wanting to see someone you are not attracted to make out with someone you are attracted to.

Sure, I can understand that, which makes more sense to be attracted to bisexual women

What doesn't make sense to me is when a straight man wants women to be lesbian, and because lesbians aren't attracted to men, they desire to become women.

fetishes don't have to reflect your actual life plans and goals, y'know.

It's just something that stokes the flames of your manly spirit.

what if your manly spirit is to be someone else's cute and loving waifu?

Then you better be the best, most loving, and most inspiring waifu that ever graced this earth.