Hey! Let me in! I'm a fairy!

You trust fairies, don't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shellycoat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You trust fairies, don't you?
>trusting Fey
>ever
You are a special kind of stupid, aren't ya?

Quick question: does this rag smell like Raid® to you?

You'll have to let me jizz all over you first and make pictures of it.

Rolled 2 (1d8)

1) Don't step inside the standing stones up on the mound. Those are the teeth of greedy, sleepy old Grandfather Ogre

2) That cabin out by the woods, the man who lives there loves dogs. He has a dozen or more, feeds them from his own hands. He's raising the pups of the Great Hound deep in the forest, tree-high. He's not a man at all.

3) You'll catch her sometimes if she's quiet, loping along with that awkward gait, watching the birds. When she whistles the men follow her and they never look at her mouth. Her legs alone must be twice their height, but they'll never speak of it when they come back. If they come back.

4) Always two of them. Man and woman. Husband and wife maybe, but they always wear the same face too. They love to measure - if you stand still by them they'll measure every part of you, down to the finger-bones. They love smaller things. They'll make things for you if you let them, from the junk they carry, but they always make them too big. They especially love children.

5) Sometimes you see them flit by at night - bright-winged and butterfly-free. At a distance you can mistake the little ones for fireflies. But when you see the broader glow coming over the curve of the hillside you must remember to look away.

6) The whole bottom of the river is covered in shells and they rattle when you cross the bridge. Shellycoat loves distracting travelers and getting them lost - down her gullet, if she's hungry.

7) You find them in churches - abandoned ones - torturing themselves. They've a fascination with the crucifixion. Sometimes they'll come close to a village, inching along on those long fingers and toes, and try to lure out a priest to talk to them.

8) You have to understand is it's not your wife, your husband. The thing gets into the ground and inside of them, makes them move again. It's not hair - how could hair grow that long? You have to cut it out of the corpse. Get that long strand and follow it back to the beast in the earth.

Go be a fairy somewhere else.

L-lewd!

what would be the effect of licking the magical energy of a fairy directly from her buttcrack?

It would be extremely painful.

U^4

I never finished Bravely Default. I got to the point where you are about to battle Mrgrgr's teacher or something, and then kinda got caught up with other things. Worth picking up again, even without the uncensored Bikini?

It depends on if you're expecting a well written story or not, really.

No.
They probably have AIDS.

Depends on the type.
Haley, Quinn, Emerald, Coral, or Shina? Sure.
Faren or Xianne? Maybe
Mesmer? Hell fucking no;

Honestly I just kinda waifu'd Edea and kinda want to finish it for because of that. Maybe check out the second if she's in it.

No. But even if they end up screwing me over at least it should be an interesting experience. Plus maybe some really kinky stuff will happen.

I say "I don't believe in faeries" on a regular basis just to cull their population.

On one hand, the fey are known for screwing people over in various ways; on the other, potential fairy poontang, albeit with a fey price.

Fuck it, get yer' arse in here.

>potential fairy poontang
Aren't they a little small for that? I'm just guessing, but they're probably about the size of your dick.

From the looks of it, yeah, she's a primary party member in the sequel, with Agnes and Ringabel making room for two newcomers. Also, don't expect the same music from the original band who did the original; them being occupied meant another group had to step in. They're...alright, in my opinion, though bare in mind I haven't actually played the sequel, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

There's always the enlarge spell

Where the Fairy Flies

That just makes it feel better!

> implying I won't stupidly let myself get shrunk so I can have some "fun"with her
> implying she won't shrink me to barely the size of her pinky, while she laughs and taunts me for my foolishness
>implying this isn't my fetish

At sword-point, sure.

Very stretchy.

>implying this isn't my fetish
High five on sharing a patrician fetish, my friend

No.

You know those radio show call in competitions where they get people to say their tag line as many times as possible in ten seconds to win cash prizes?

Like that but "I don't believe in fairies". And maybe give them a minute.

Surely at least one of them has gotten curious and learned Mordenkainen's Lubrication.

Or, you know, is not a mortal creature limited by those pesky limits normal creatures have.

I trust people I know, fairy. I do not know you or your intentions, and I have heard stories of the cruel tricks your kind sometimes play on mine. What is your business here?

If you want food or drink, I will bring you some from my pantry. If you are looking for warmth, let me light you a candle. But unless you promise on your name to not harm me or mine, you have not permission to enter my home.

Hey, I'm an elf. We're basically cousins. back the fuck off cretin

I prefer to give them my trust and hospitality, but if they betray that then I will punish them harshly. Usually by ripping of their wings.

I am just a simple farmer, sir. I cannot afford a fairy's tricks, and would have no recourse if I was enchanted by one.

You're a farmer? Gods help you man, if I were in your position I'd be accepting every fairy I saw into my home just to spice up my life a little bit, curses be damned.

The fairy would then respond with "and then I can come inside and do as I please?"

A few minutes later the fairy has murdered you and pulled your guts out the door "for the giggles".

I have troubles enough making sure you have food to eat, adventurer. Its simple work, but its honest work and I need hurt no man to do it justly.

You have your trinkets found in deep places, and your wizard friends. Gold to pay for curses to be undone. I do not. Any curse that prevents me from doing my work means I starve, and a dozen other people starve with me for my failure.

Fair enough (or should I say, fairy enough, hahaha).

I am curious what kind of curses fairies use, I have yet to be put under one myself but I'd like to see the effects.

Plot twist: it's not for the fairy

*grabs iron firepoker*
Sure I trust ya.

Let you in where? We're outside, you're knocking directly on my stomache. Are you asking me to eat you? I never took the fey for vore fetishists, but like, what the fuck?

>guts

>not trusting fairies

Come on dude, Puck saved your ass many times.

I don't trust fairies, but I'm also terrified of pissing them off. So, please, take my house and I'll go live in a cave for the rest of my life or something.

Just what is so terrifying about fairies? I don't understand all the fear. What curses would they possibly put you under?

Yes, I don't.
My players have severe mistrust issues with fairies because I roleplay them exactly like Sunny Milk, Luna Child and Star Sapphire.

So fairies are basically little flying machines of trickery, pickpocketing and bad jokes.

So it's like that one quest where they're all size queens?

Oh, you're a fairy alright...

Steal your shadow (this is actually a very serious condition), grow horns, snatch your kids and replace them with changlings, turn your skin into leaves, pluck out your eyes and make ornaments of them (note: you can still see out of them fine, they're just not in your head anymore), walk outside to find a century has passed and immediately age to dust, lock you in a rape cave, spin your hair into gold, various cosmetic changes, turn you into a deer/fox and enjoy the hunt, used as dryad fertilizer (could go either way here, wink wink), instant death if you ever tell a lie again, shoes won't stop dancing, permanent laughter or singing, straight up murder, etc.

Honestly the only thing it WON'T be is boring.

>What curses would they possibly put you under?
Would you like to see one?

Let's have fun!

グリセルストーム

One took something of mine that I did not claim to need. I had in fact offered to give it up. She took this thing and gave it to someone else. That thing changed hands many times as it found its use in each person's life. Unfortunately, I came to learn that the thing was not taken from my whole being, but instead from merely my body. Even more worrying, I had found that the thing, although it found its use, was not wanted in the lives of the people whose hands it found itself in. With this burning hole in my mind I cannot even remember what the thing is. So here I lie in this hollow shell. Most ironic is that I am told that she had genuinely wanted to help me.

Tell your boss he's not getting to the real world.

This is a criminally underrated post and I appreciate you for making it.

Sequel's pretty good, the music isn't AS good but still good (I'm fond of the new boss battle music, personally). It's not as...repetitive...as the original, unless you're very bad at understanding obvious hints.
Edea is indeed a major character and is basically Queen of Sidequests while also being big in the actual plot. Also gets the best variant of the final asterisk outfit, it's cute..
Word of warning: they went for the low hanging fruit on the pun front this time, especially with the word 'Ba'al'.

Honestly, if that's the worst your fairies get, your players should be thankful.

Really interesting, user

>Steal your shadow (this is actually a very serious condition)
I'm interested to know more

>grow horns
Not all that terrible

>pluck out your eyes and make ornaments of them (note: you can still see out of them fine, they're just not in your head anymore)
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT'S EVIL

>lock you in a rape cave
Kinky

>spin your hair into gold
Presumably I can now sell my gold hair and make a fortune, yes?

>turn you into a deer/fox and enjoy the hunt
Sounds terrifying

>used as dryad fertilizer (could go either way here, wink wink)
I'm confused on what you mean by this

>instant death if you ever tell a lie again
Meh, lying is a sin anyways

Yes? (I should say no, but I'm too curious to stop)

You are now doomed to forever be a socially awkward nerd whose obscure hobbies and interests coupled with social anxiety and possible depression seems to create an impenetrable barrier between those you decry - jealously, as a fox insulting the grapes of a vine he couldn't reach - as "normies" not worth your attention. You'll not find gainful employment often, and when you do it'll inevitably be a low-skilled job you're patently underqualified for. You'll probably never marry or have children due to these issues and thereby this curse will end the line of your father, and your father's father, and your father's father's father...

Give it up, you're just a has-been. A useless piece of trash who was never going to succeed.
If it wasn't so funny watching you fail, you would've been fed to a Ba'al, probably.

Sure, come right on in!

Bravely Second
Send Player

>I'm interested to know more
Common belief at the time was that shadows/reflections were cast by the soul. As a result, demons and fae don't cast shadows, while mirrors might show their true form behind their disguise or might show nothing at all.

Thus, is your shadow is gone, they stole your soul.

Yes, that means Peter Pan was soulless at the beginning of the story. He isn't human. He probably never was.

>I'm confused on what you mean by this
Option one: you sow your wild oats in her fertile fields, as in you get to fuck the tree lady.

Option two: they kill you and use your corpse for compost.

Or Option three: necrophile dryads

>ywn be shrunk and bullied by a fairy
Feels bad man

Huh. Didn't know that. That makes Peter Pan kind of creepy now. That means that the soul/shadow he was chasing, might not have been his

T H I C C C K E

Just wait 1 second while I grab the heavy flamer.

You know, even past the repetitive parts of the game, what got me the most was how much the tone lightened playing the game. You started with a huge cast of evil shitheads, and by the end of the game barely any of them are evil and even the ones still bad are more like Saturday morning cartoon villains than actual villains.

Like, you start with a serial rapist, a mass murderer who cares nothing for the lives of his allies and a dude choking the life out of a country for his own profit and end with three shitheads sitting in a room plotting the most mundane evil plot you can imagine and not even getting to do it before they're immediately caught

Also, GrimGrimorie had a better stable time loop plot, or at least a better ending to it

Different timelines, somewhat different circumstances.
I thought it was interesting to see the various takes on the characters.

Saved. That is some gold right there user, goddamn faerie gold.

No.

Sure, I get that. But as the main story was getting darker and more serious, the major side characters got softer and softer. It was incredibly jarring, tone wise.

I actually have a player who has an archfey patron that granted him a tagalong female pixie. The pixie has a hidden motive she hasn't told the warlock about.
Most of the male pixies were wiped out when Hell invaded the Feywlid, so the fey are desperate to find any. Those they do have are slowly being run ragged and infighting is thinning female numbers.
No, male humans/elves/whatever won't do, you fucks. Male pixies only.

No, but y'all are a fun group to hang out with. I'd say I have equal chances of being blessed, screwed, pranked, or absolutely nothing happening.

But hey, at least if you do end up screwing me over its usually relatively harmless, right? Right guys? Your not gonna REALLY harm me, are you?

I like you

Now I had an image in my head, of a cursed undead knight and a fairy protecting an abandoned baby human, going against their common natures to ensure this child's safety in the world full of malicious and horrifying fae and vile, bloodthirsty undead

only if they are like flora, fauna, and merry weather
they were bro-tier faeries

Beware of fairies. Pixies and sprites might seem cute, and their pranks might seem like harmless mischief, but know that even the smallest of the fae is a creature with the power to bend fate. And the difference between what you and they find harmless and amusing will no doubt surprise you.

Fairy Godmothers are the worst. They see themselves as benevolent stewards, but they are anything but. They toy with mortals, granting their boons just enough to keep the story interesting, intervening only when absolutely necessary. They say it's to build character, but really it's because they see themselves as tiny Gods, binding individual threads of fate into a small tapestry of their own choosing.

I offer her a cup of sugar instead of the opportunity to murder me and pull my guts out of the door

Also it would still be worth it desu

Those are technically corrupted humans, though considering how fairies often mimic humans in form and custom the difference isn't really that huge to me.

Apostles are pretty much exactly what I'd consider a highly malevolent fairy to be: Pure impulsive desire with a penchant for cruelty, backed by supernatural power that normal people can't fuck with. Even then at least apostles tend to have some lingering emotional connection.

>but fairies are cute and harmless
Puck how do you even pee you have no genitalia

Small thing I wrote after reading this thread but which is too big to post ITT.

Might continue if anyone has any interest.

So, Veeky Forums, how you handle feys in your games as either DM or players?

Myself as DM, I always saw to make feys an odd mix between odd logic and batshit insanity, although not necessarily evil. Despite not necessarily being malicious, that doesn't make them safe. Like a fey wanting to warm up the kids at the local orphanage for the winter, it just sets the whole building on fire because it makes sense in its head.
Currently my party have a fey "ally". A fey merchant that among magic items, he'll be quick to buy from you any metaphisical thing you may have to offer. Furthermore he's completely lacking some kind of emotions, including sadness (he defines it as an illness), getting some sorta creepy moments from him despite his happy demeanor. (including him selling the party for a good price a whole lot of fresh human corpses when they asked for some meat that a minotaur would like).
Other interesting details, are that he bought his eyes from a gold dragon and from a wizard to be able with the first to tell how much something is worth, and the second identify magical stuff. He bought other stuff himself like a shadow's step, and a second lucky tail.

Pic related: the merchant is a Cait Sith.

Continue it!

This is how you do faye, this shit right here. One part funny lil creatures two parts "huh that's weird" and three parts "oh fuck no" with a sprinkling of eldrich abomination.

Are these solely created, or are some kind of myth adaptations?

Shellycoat is a folklore thing:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shellycoat