mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

dansworkdesk.tumblr.com/post/161191304456/spent-some-time-earlier-today-trying-to-spruce-up
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for imperator dominus

First for Custodes. Still taller than Chad.

DE are ironically my favourite faction in 40k due to Fluff and Aesthetics
And i met Kelly in like 2012 too

>16" base
>mfw

Index: Xenos more like Index: NPCs

What chaos tastes like

xth for Primarus Space Wolves best Space Wolves

Now that templates are gone, I wonder how devastating this thing will be.

>Fusion Collider:
>18" S8 AP 1 Assault, 1 Melta, Blast.

Damn. Almost feels like good old 2nd or 3rd ed. Wolves.

is this the most reddit post to ever have been made on Veeky Forums

Is there any other source of Warhammer 40k story than "If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device" and 1d4chan website? I already watched all the episodes twice.
Yellow guy is my favorite btw.

>tfw have 4 dreadlets
>tfw dreads were finally supposed to be good
>tfw replaced by chaddreads
cryingwojakdread.jpg

reddit.com/r/warhammer40k is my favorite :)

Any new rumors/leaks for Tau?

I wanna what tau plasma will be good for

Daily reminder that Lamenters are shit and so is anyone who likes them.

Cringecore

um excuse me 1d4chan tells me that the lamneters are LE BASED so fuck le YOU and fuc ur mum :DDDDDDDDD

Ynnari

Assault d3 S 8 AP -4 Damage d6 (roll damage twice and take better while in half range)

Pretty great against vehicles actually.

I'm reposting and you can't stop me.
dansworkdesk.tumblr.com/post/161191304456/spent-some-time-earlier-today-trying-to-spruce-up

Lexicanum
warhammer40k.wikia.com

Black Library books.

I wonder if 8th will make Mandrakes viable?
The DE range is full of "cool looking, but utterly trash" units

So how much is the new starter set gonna be?

not replaced. these new dreads will be the more expensive fancier option.
Probably kinda like the relationship between killa kans and deffdreads.

$160

This Thing is Hideous and Heretical. We Must destroy it Immediately

Rulebook alone is $60. Indexes are $25 each.

Depends where you live faggot

open borders for israel

What a couple of fat fucks.

I heard that website is full of hackers. No thanks.

Can I read more about the yellow guy there? Reading books is too boring, sorry.

Lamenters think that Baal did not deserve to be saved

Top kek

Wouldn't be hard. They can already infiltrate, so as long as they can set up pretty close and charge turn 1 that'll be helpful. Give them some sort of Invuln save, and then make their weird not-psychic shooting attack deal mortal wounds or some other weird nonsense and they'll be in business as a sweet spooky assassin squad.

It's got a beer belly like Captain Gravy.

everything is being redone and better balance has been a stated as a goal of this update and they've done relatively heavy playtesting.

theyre likely to be viable.

One mind Syndicate on Youtube. They put out a new 40 facts about 40k lore video every day! So plenty to learn from them.

You find meme-worthy excerpts from time to time.

huh. those are actually decent prices.

Random charges are still retarded and so is their implementation of overwatch.

I suppose that's not really new, but they had the opportunity to unfuck it, but didn't.

Audiobookbay has all the Black Library stuff in audio. Just make an account with a burner email. Praetorian of Dorn is all about the Imperial Fists and their primarch.

Is 8th even gonna change anything? Aren't Tau and Eldar still going to remain broken from the sheer fire power they can dish out? Aren't armies still going to fly off the board in a single turn of shooting?

literraly not

Is Orky plasma going to get a str 9 overcharge mode?

>Reading books is too boring, sorry.

Welcome to 2017 people.

Lamenters, Soul Drinkers or Consecrators for my primaris marines?

Bure goincidence

Stat us.

lolno

ork plasma will just be more likely to overheat

nah. the only bad point is that dinky missile pod on top. remove that and its great.

Do we know whether or not units can charge after firing heavy/rapid fire weapons?

I'm sure of it.

>Railgun
>Twin linked, aka 2 shot PISTOL, Str10 AP-5
>:^)

Shitty-drybrush/10

>Any rumors/leaks for the Tau?
They're going to be invading a Forge World in the new Imperial Armour book, and there will be new mecha of course.

Since the 4th Expansion was apparently a flop (I'm behind on fluff in general), people are saying the Imperium might win this time.

Previous thread has more the info. Mostly just the stuff up on the GW Community page.

That's either a Space Wolves Chadnaught or a Clan Wolf Vulture Battlemech...I'm not sure which.

The more I see them the more I like the basic bolter bitches of Primaris.

I like how it sti has the same sarcophagus at its core.

more like it will ONLY have an overcharge mode

>user goes straight in for the kill

The Admech has stolen Tau tech over the years. Not a coincidence, really, but it works and now can kill xenos while staying cooler than my laptop.

I'd go with Consecrators. They still exist.

Daily reminder that tyranids are the cosmic horror faction and anyone who wants to give them personality should fuck off back to starcraft.
The xenomorph in alien or aliens, or the bugs in starship troopers would not be improved by having personality.

Yeah. They're the best in the new range so far. I still want to see what they do for close combat units or devastators, but I really like just their basic rank and file dudes

4th Sphere of expansion has spread the T'au across the galaxy (lost in the warp). 5th Sphere of expansion has been launched after missing the 4th one. Firewall seems to no matter anymore.

*tips*

I actually am secretly hoping that DE get an effective point drop, because i really want an excuse to squeeze them into my list

That and we really need some more bodies considering that our vehicles will effectively be T5 now

>The Admech has stolen Tau tech over the years
russianroosteraskingforproof.jpg

I want noblebright faggots to leave

Amen bugbrother

They're not very horrifying.

>Daily reminder that tyranids are the cosmic horror faction
Friendly reminder that the real cosmic horror faction just ate Hive Fleet Leviathan

"Boss we just lost millions of our most capable soldiers and an enormous number of our best ships and crews. They got sucked into a massive rift that defies the laws of space and time. What should we do?" "Uh... try again I guess?"

What happened to "Muh art of war"?

>spearhead detachment
Who else is going to be running this thing? I'm going full devastator squads for this thing, heres hoping I can get a decent HQ aura for them in 8th

well everything is getting changed.
while things aren't going to be perfectly balanced. Heavier playtesting and writing all the rules together will ensure that there's a much smaller gap in power levels.

as for shooting, changes to wounding, armour, cover and general wounds inflation means that shooting will be less lethal and more consistent.

Wouldn't be hurt by it either if that personality was just hinted at with things like "I think it hates us" and guesses that are just as wrong as they are right and the only bugs that really have personality and independent thought are the synapse. All the other ones just seem to mirror the closest synapse in personality.

As as long as it isn't clear, defined, or relatable but just hinted at vaguely. After all in Starship troopers the Brainbug felt fear after it was captured.

>anyone who wants to give them personality should fuck off back to starcraft.
Hell naw. Kerrigan was the edgiest mistake.
Learn, assimilate, evolve.
Nothing else mattered

Agreed. To by honest at first I was kind of excited about Guilliman coming back but the execution has been fucking garbage so far.

The only way 40k could redeem itself at this point is if the Primaris Marines turn out to be 1/3rd Alpha Legion and there's a massive mutiny and Guilliman fucking dies, right as a much larger Tyranid Hive Fleet shows up and the Ynnari start slaughtering Imperial Worlds to feed their death god.

I want grimdark faggots to leave too.

Bring back sillydark.

Is it OK to paint and then attach magnets, or is it better to wait until the magnets are all on then paint? Or doesn't it matter?

I'm just asking because I've got all my paint and supplies, but my magnets won't be here for another few days.

Your faction is a shitty NPC race that wouldn't have any personality even if it had lore as fleshed out as the Ultramarines.

Daemons literally cannot qualify for cosmic horror because they have personality and comprehensible goals that they monologue about.

you can.

I wonder how many One Minute to Midnight plot points, threats, and universe defining conflicts will be solved by Rowboat showing up.

>daemons
>cosmic horror
>literally walk and talk like people
lolno

Tyranids when written by the writers who actually know Tyranids are far scarier. They were written as the horror faction.

Daemons are usually as goofy as Orks.

Has anyone used Tamiya paints vs Citadel paints? I bought like 40 bucks worth of paint for my orgy of fire warriors, but I was wondering how good Tamiya paints hold for detail work since I have a good stock of that for my other models.

Is that the original Salamanders color scheme I spy?

>dumb cuck says Tyranids wouldn't have any personality like it's an insult, completely missing the point of Tyranids

I wonder how well those arms and legs would fit on other dreadnaught bodies

Felt the same way about necrons.

Wait a few years nids will be the zany bug faction with tons of personality and silly hijinks.

>weeb playing the weeb faction buys weeb paints
pottery

I expect something like "Objective Secured" to still exist in the matched play mission rules.

>color scheme
>black and white
sure user

>forgetting about overmind and cerebrates
user plz

i dont understand why you are following this guy if it bugs you that hes not an expert painter.

>implying the point wasn't to clear up your stupid misconception that nids "could have personality"
>cuck cuck cuck xD
hello pol! drumpf is a loser and a fat manchild!

Necrons were never scary because they're just metal skeletons. Like how much more of a meme can you be then "oh my god they were SPOOKY SKELETONS". They were just cheap imitation nids with a far shittier aesthetic. The newcron treatment was needed because oldcrons were shit all over by nids doing everything they did better.

As a Jap Ive always used Tamiya.