Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Ever played a witch? And I don't mean the class, that's kind of irrelevant, I mean the whole shebang with a broom and a witch hat and a familiar and all.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77293/ironfang-invasion-adventure-path
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78606/hells-saboteurs
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77329/something-wicked-comes-this-way
giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=22041029&postcount=157
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5HkyGRtGZy3T3lfQThtVDRkMU0
youtube.com/watch?v=o08Ir0Mf_qg
youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77293/ironfang-invasion-adventure-path
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78606/hells-saboteurs
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77329/something-wicked-comes-this-way

NEW AVOWED
NEW AVOWED
NEW AVOWED
NEW AVOWED
NEW AVOWED

giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=22041029&postcount=157

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5HkyGRtGZy3T3lfQThtVDRkMU0

I knew someone in my IRL group who played a witch in a game, with a familiar and all sorts of silly bone jewelry and hocus pocus.

Then they had an affair with one of my best friends and left me Coincidence? I think not!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RIP Avowed blasting.

What are you talking about, avowed blasting is EVEN BETTER now!

Of course I have! For I am the great and powerful GUNSMOKE WITCH

Has anyone ever used the werewolf template from DSP's Lord of the Wild?
I just want to play a game where I can be a full Rip+Tear wolf man without having a timer on the Rip+Tear like WoD or having it loaded with so many downsides it's virtually unplayable like most of D&D.

Presumably Skinwalker doesn't do it for ya?

If not, the Transformation and Hybrid Transformation feats from the Spheres of Power Shapeshifter Handbook might be up your alley.

Does GUNSMOKE WITCH have a familiar and broom?

Is her familiar a derringer or a living bullet? Is her "broom" a gun?

No familiar actually

But her gun will become a broom, soon enough

Suggested endgame goal: Build yourself a castle of guns, populated by gun-monsters and gunslingers.

Create the Gungeon.

As someone who knows little of Avowed, can you explain to me what the class does and what these changes might mean for the overall balance of the class?

>Presumably Skinwalker doesn't do it for ya?
>SoP
I'm not sure how far down the alternative races I can go, and the DM has not greenlit SoP for use, on top of my own reluctance to dive down that hole. My initial looks into it never really captured my interest, and it doesn't look like what created my misgivings have been addressed, only expanded on.
Which may be the core system itself.

Avowed is a framework class. It gets its identity from its pact and clause/shape choices, just as Sorcerer gets its identity from bloodline and spell choice.

At its core, it's a class that can deal consistent damage in a lot of different ways, along with debuff riders, and its other abilities are either at-will utility, or battlefield control.

The new changes run deep but are an overall slight damage nerf while being a versatility buff.
Avowed AoE blasters will be doing the same damage as before by level 16, but it will take much longer to reach that peak. AoE damage scales much slower, and in exchange the area it can affect has increased.

Overcharge modulation was the best damage increase feat, which has been slightly buffed for once-per-round non-AoE attacks but nerfed otherwise. Feels like an overall damage decrease for the multihit fighting styles.

In general, Avowed can branch out into multiple fighting styles more easily now without sacrificing competence, but its damage cap has been very slightly lowered.

That's one of the big upsides of those two feats though. They don't actually require Spherecasting ability at all. Just... thirteen CON I think. The only way it interacts with the system is that you pick an Alteration talent to get your alternate form from.

That might get your DM to allow it even if he's not cool on the entire system

Well, it's worth a look over.
However, I do want an opinion on the DSP lycanthrope, as the DM has allowed for a single template and expressly allowed DSP books, but no other third party offhand.
I find it poor taste to look a gift horse in the mouth, and I know how I feel myself about players who go careening off to different books because I gave an inch.

How would you stat sunc@s and moonc@s in Pathfinder?

Thanks, OP. I was looking for exactly this picture lately!

It just figures that /pfg/ would have crossover with the shithole that is /xivg/.

shitseeker sucks
general threads are cancer

With anal or without?
Don't you mean shillary, you cuck?

Man, getting cut off from all that orphan blood really hit her hard.

A murder is only an extroverted suicide.

Wow, /5eg/ is taking trolling in a bold new direction. Off-topic posting to the point that it's just fucking surreal.

>I have no sense of humor
>Someone making a joke at an off topic comment is le /5eg/ trolling brigade.

What kind of avowed do YOU want to play, user?

A Betrothed with a CUTE Fiend waifu!

Pure fighter here (no archetype), level 10. Trying a tripping build with a fauchard, got a +29 on trip maneuvers, and I think it's ok. But I need some advices: what are good feats for a tripping build?

Besides the trip line?
Anything that makes you count as larger sized for purpose of CMs.
Also, find a side gimmick. Tripping doesn't last forever in PF, and it doesn't have the wealth of feats for CMs like 3.5 did.

you need viscous stop, greater trip, and combat reflexes

>viscous stomp

glop glop glop glop

thats the sound of two years of semen

>Level 10

...How many flying enemies have you faced so far?
How many will you face and what will you do when it happens?

Flying enemies aren't THAT universal, unless you decide to wander into a harpies aerie.
Just because a hard counter exists doesn't make something worthless, user, it's okay to have a weakness.

What's so bad about /xivg/?

What's so bad about c@s?

Something like critical focus and crit feats, since fauchard is a 18-20 weapon? Or disarm and the like?

Vicious stomp requires you to be adjacent to the enemy, while fauchard is a reach weapon, so they don't really work good together.

How much semen?

>Flying enemies aren't THAT universal

Um.
At level TEN, they kind of are.
Ten is the standard level that every character is expected to have a reliable means of flight by.

It's okay to have a weakness, but not when your weakness comes up in half the enemies you'll face and it shuts down your entire fighting style.

A few, actually. There's a magic weapon, though, that let you entangle flying enemies with a trip maneuver, having them falling to the ground.
And the Wingclipper feat: "Whenever you confirm a critical hit against an opponent that uses wings to fly, you can forgo the extra critical damage to instead prevent it from flying for a number of rounds equal to twice the critical multiplier of your attack. Opponents that are flying at the time of the critical effect must succeed at a DC 20 Fly check to avoid taking falling damage."

TWO
YEARS
WORTH

This is a good answer to my question.
This was not.

enemies with no legs will still get you but at least that's less common

>At level TEN, they kind of are.
Only if the DM decides to cherrypick winged creatures to throw at you, user.
I guarantee 1 out of every 5 creatures at level 10 CR has built in flight that is not a casted spell.
You are applying Schrodinger's Wizard to enemies when it actually depends entirely on the adventure and the DM. It existing does not mean it will automatically appear, and working on such an assumption makes you seem a poorer player for it.

Oozes and snake are untrippable, and that's ok. But can I trip an incorporeal enemy with a ghost touch weapon?

>I want to run a game
>Have never DM'd before and have no players
What APs do people around here want to play?

> Incorporeal creatures cannot make trip or grapple attacks, nor can they be tripped or grappled.
>from psrd

How could I explain a faction of fey from the First World taking over one of the many Midnight Isles of Nocticula in the Abyss?

What purpose could it serve?

Does anyone have the png of the 3 goals, 3 beliefs pasta?

Are half-celestials/half-fiends considered "mortals" in Pathfinder?

someone with more talent then me

do it

>What purpose could it serve?

A sexy purpose.

Iron Gods is good, but not really for a beginner.
Reign of Winter is also good, but highly lethal.

Rise of the Runelords isn't the most exciting thing ever, but it probably requires the fewest edits. So if you're running babby's first Adventure Path, go with that.

RotRL also remains one of Paizo's best written APs, which is weird but good.

>which is weird
It's from the early days, before they realised they could just print whatever straight out of their soapboxes and people would buy it.

Also, if you don't feel like running something as long as an AP straight away, the Dragon's Demand module is also pretty good as a baby's first min-campaign.

>tfw the flowers reviewanon only did two people

What a waste

I've been having a lot of fun running Iron Gods. Heading into the fight with Hellion, I was worried that he would completely overpower the party, but after their performance in the Haunted Canyon, I expect they'll crush him after inserting the Inhibitor Facet up all of his orifices. Any recommendations for video game music for Hellion's fight? I'm playing him as an angry kid over X-Box live.

Reign of Winter, Iron Gods, Rise of the Runelords, same as above.

Carrion Crown has some fairly lethal early parts, and the haunt rules are literally all over the place (you can damage them with holy water, for example, but that's explained in an obscure book)

Kingmaker is pretty reasonable. Once you get to the kingdom building rules, I'd strongly recommend hand-waving a lot of it. They tend to be a lot of minutia to fiddle over.

Is Ceoptra the most underrated monstergirl waifu in Paizo APs?

W-what's behind the loincloth?

>Any recommendations for video game music for Hellion's fight?
He's supposed to be some kind of barbarian scrap scavenger bandit king, right? How about something from Digital Devil Saga?
youtube.com/watch?v=o08Ir0Mf_qg

vagoo

pussy

Centaur have two pussy, one for the animal half and one for the human half. Very clever, means horse half can fuck horses and human bit can fuck human.

>you will never double-team your centaur waifu with your loyal steed

Why even live?

>Getting your centaur waifu double-pregnant

>Don't like Gunslinger
>Want to use guns
What do

play a different game where guns are actually good

Trench Fighter archetype for Fighter!

>playing as Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov

I'd do it in a heartbeat.

How do you think Centaurs are even made, user?

u rng bby?

When a centaur fucks a centaur? Everyone knows that! Human and centaur just makes human, and centaur and horse makes horse.

Convoluted way to breed a brother-horse, that way.

But Ceoptra is a lamia harridan, not a centaur.

I'd hit it on the third date for sure.

I think I figured out the plot of the first AP of Starfinder from what was shown so far:
>you go to the deserted spaceship which brought an asteroid from not!warp
>on it, you find a bunch of weird cocoons
>as you approach the cocoons, they burst into akatas who attack you
>as you delve deeper into the situation, it turns out said akatas are pretty much just younglings of the local not!tyranid swarm which seeks to eat the galaxy
>you recover that something along the following lines happened:
>>the spaceship was scouting for material-rich asteroids on the far reaches of the galaxy
>>it grabbed one of them and went into not!warp to bring it back home to sell it there
>>however, the asteroid turned out to be a not!tyranid scout outpost with several akatas hybernating in it, who were awoken by the spaceship
>and then you fight the not!tyranids

Why not do one? Help someone improve their writing process and all that.

Sounds plausible, and too cognizant to be Paizo's first AP. It's going to be something lame, I worry!

Playing a Russian flung through the time portal in Iron Gods is a classic, user! A classic!

What if it's just Rise of the Runelords in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace?

I'm bad at reviews imo, idk, i could look over someone's if they want me too

I want to bone Space Shayliss in Space Sandpoint and have Space Vin come in and brandish his Space Shotgun at our Space Tryst!

lol

I thought part of the reason centaur men are so violent and aggressive is they can't jerk themselves off without someone doing it for them. Ooh, speaking of centaurs! Did you know centaur are going through a shortage of men in the centaur herds of the Northeast? Apparently this translates into men being protected and cherished as studs and homemakers, which is kind of weird because couldn't a male just fuck like ten centaur ladies and fix things that way?

>Space Shayliss is still a gorgeous human redhead
>Space Vinder's her adopted father, a Vesk war veteran

>Space Shotgun only deals 1d8 damage

He can go fuck himself, I'm plowing his Space Daughter in his Space Basement and there ain't shit he can do.

You could do alot worse AP wise then Runelords in Space.

I want to play a too many different Avowed! Especially with how common gestalt is. Right now I'm considering a Body Pact||MoMS UMonk!

Which were the biggest bamboozles in /pfg/ history?

Was Fluffy Tail THAT big a bamboozle?

The biggest bamboozle was, by far, Molthune Knights. It was the campaign that GAVE us the term, "bamboozle."

If you subscribe to the theory that Fluffy Tail 2 user was Fluffy Tail 1 user with a different act, then absolutely.

Shoutout to Amber Fields of Molthune but I think everyone already forgot that one.

>Blow a load in me while I do the same to your daughter

Jesus, why did Paizo hire Raimi to write their dialogue?

I wanted to play a tiny, hormonal teenage elf girl going through puberty, and document her perverted use of magic

Was Molthune like the only game 2hu applied to?

I want to play the father figure that sets her on the straight and narrow while avoiding her attempts to seduce or simply bed me!

Why does 2hu not apply to more games?

I would like to know more!

Doesn't 2hu have more games than all of us combined?

I want you to PM ME

>I want to play the father figure

youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg

Morning, Slow

It would make for a good duo app! Horny teenage elf with a mature body and a perverted mind, and an overtaxed dad who has to make sure she doesn't make bad decisions! I bet /pfg/ would love that!