Blood angel full leak duders, errythang leaking today

Blood angel full leak duders, errythang leaking today

bolterandchainsword.com/topic/334013-full-leaked-blood-angels-rules-other-space-marine-prices/

Check dantes digits

Other urls found in this thread:

guyhaley.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/im-baaaacccckkk/#comment-5779
1d4chan.org/wiki/Black_Templars#On_Psykers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Noticing a trend with these psychic powers

ATSKNF seems like its the marines catchall for avoiding morale deaths

>Ld 9
wut

Oh wait this is just a spoiler for everything, damn. Someone else help me post these, too many pages at a minute per page.

>Imperial Space Marine
YEAH BABY MY BOY IS STILL KICKIN

Matters shit-all on heroes, since they are unaffected by morale issues.

18 shot baal pred seems pretty legit. No more pintle mounting storm bolters, though.

Put all of them in a pdf and upload that.

>Stormbolter and Combi-bolter both exactly same
>Rapid Fire 2
And here I thought I'd have run-shooty termies.

Why is a flamethrower better at killing tanks than dual assault cannons?

>effort

Nigga im posting from a thread I linked, I am not opening adobe reader.

>overcharged engines
>assault flamer
Nice.

>drop pod is 103pts.
>razorback is cheaper than rhino

Well, anyone using those free razorback formations will not be disappointed.

>4 Troop choices
>28 Elite choices

wew

>intercessor squad has fixed squad size

I hope this is purely because of the starter kit.

>3 whirlwinds 6d6 str 6 at anything anywhere anytime or 6d3 str 7 ap-1 2dmg

>90 points per model

Is the whirlwind finally back after 20 years? You get a character alone anywhere and he's dust.

Aw, come on, man. I'll make a pdf of all the tau stuff if you do this.

>plasma weapons don't overheat
PRAISE BE TO CAWL
PRAISE BE TO CAWL
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS

Mephiston been skipping the gym

>Flamer puts out less hits and more damage making good vs. tanks
>Assault Cannons puts out more hits and less damage making it good vs. hordes
That seems a bit backwards.

It wasn't Cawl. Chaos plasma doesn't overheat either. Imperial plasma tech's been retconned.

The assault canon has always been meant as an anti horde option. Rending was just a weird addition in what, fifth? The two damage per shot on the flamer is good and probably represents the fact that it's near plasma level heat as a firehose of lava hits you. Neither are very good against vehicles, but a flame thrower is better than a machine gun against an actual tank in real life too (gets into vents and can cause all kinds of damage).

The game is space WW2 and flame throwers were deadly to tanks if they could get close.

>put plasma cannons on a Russ
>overcharge
>lose entire vehicle to one rolls of 1

Is it just me or are apothecaries really good now? Getting terminators back and a blanket +1 str seems stronk.

>Rending AC
>in fifth

Kids don't remember when Rending was +D6 to Armour Penetration on a To Hit roll of 6.

That is literally what rend did. That was the rend rule against vehicles.

Why do you think either should be good at killing tanks? Even the BRRRT on the A-10 can't cope with 3rd gen MBTs.

Where is the tau stuff

Because the assault cannon, while not the most optimal tank-killer could still take them on if needed, and were certainly better at it than flamethrowers. It just took me by surprise.

In 5th it was +D3 on an AP roll of 6.

90pts is without weapons.
It's 25 for castellan launcher
34 for vengance
So it might cost as much as 149pts if it comes with both as standard, or you might be able to get it for 115.

NuMarines are organized like the Legions, with fixed size and inflexible equipment.

>ATSKNF BTFO

Rerolls aren't gonna help if you lost 6+ dudes in a turn.

Morale matters again boys!

I dont remember them having rend at all in my third ed rulebook, but i guess my memory is spotty on when they got it. I remember it being a pretty shitty weapon choice for a long time then suddenly showing up everywhere when it got rend.

Well that's not nearly as incredible as i thought at first. Not listing points with the model entry is going to get fucking annoying fast.

>122
>93
>58
What's with these wonk-ass points values?

>mfw heavy 8 s7 ap 1 damage 3

I haven't checked but do they come out to numbers that make more sense once you pay for their equipment?

Those numbers are just for the bodies, not the guns or swords.

Have rules for Seth been posted?

It's especially annoying cause you gotta add up wargear with the points cost. It's gonna be pretty frustrating doing list building by hand.

>the oldest jpeg in the world

Use a Spreadsheet

>like the Legions
>with fixed size and inflexible equipment

But 30k lets you have different sized units and modify their gear.

This has to be a place holder entry until they get proper kits. Remember what they said, you get rules for all the existing models. Primarines only got models for certain units, so it's very possible they just made rules for them and once they get actual kits and codex, they'll get more variables.

Seriously, a chapter made entirely out of 5 man bolter squads, 3 man assault dakka squads, 5 man plasma squads, a few characters with fixed gear, a dread and a tank is not going to keep anyone interested for very long. I might as well go play Warma-,,, Oh my God, it makes perfect sense now!

There's no reason their vehicle park would be any smaller.

Sure does blow that that suddenly becomes required due to GWs obsession with making unit entries usable by 3 year olds and people with severe developmental disorders.

>exterminator autocannon is gone and replaced by twin autocannons
>4 S7 shots
>tfw it's still more hits in than a battle cannon

That's not exactly "by hand", but yeah, that's probably what you'll have to do if you don't wanna use a listbuilder.

>battlecanon doesnt get another d6 against larger units like other blast weapons do

We've seen some blast weapons go from d3 to d6 vs bigger units. Where have you seen anything go from d6 to 2d6?

Same diff bro, a blast weapon is a blast weapon because it does better against larger packs of infantry. I'm sure theres a gun in there somewhere that has the same mechanic but d6 to 2d6.

Wonder if they did some tweaking using percentages. eg. a Meltagun could have started at 20, then they were like "This seems a bit too expensive, let's knock 15% off" making it 17.

Maybe, but considering that a meltagun on a unit that hits on 4+ is going to be the same cost as one that hits on 2+ it's kind of a bad system.

More to allow efficient replacement when they do points balance updates.

Nah, cost for the improved to-hit is rolled into the body cost. Overall more logical and easier to balance.

>BA still don't have access to Cataphractii and Tartaros Terminator squads
>no Land Speeder Storms
fucking
WHY

>Blood Chalice gives +1 S
Not too bad, new Narcethium rules are odd though. Not sure how I feel yet. Need to play test. I think it'll be useful for reviving special wargear holders and elites.

They were posted like 2 /40kg/ threads back. No images though. Basic Chapter Master statline, sword is Sx2 AP-1 and generates an extra hit on 6's to hit. No more Rending on 6's to wound.
He's also got the Flesh Tearers keyword instead of Blood Angels so you can't take any other BA character if you want to take him.

>More to allow efficient replacement when they do points balance updates.

That doesn't seem better, you're still going to have points indexes across multiple books in multiple places that need to be replaced.

If they wanted this shit to be easy the points would be a free online resource, not locked behind giant books.

Do vanilla apothecaries have a Blood Chalice equivalent?

Does the standard predator still have stormbolters?

This feels like an oversight.

>They were posted like 2 /40kg/ threads back.
thanks

>Not really, both a marine sarge and a captain can have a power sword and combi. If you dont take the combi then your body is overpaying and if you dont take the best mellee weapon your body is STILL overpaying, but the sarge is overpaying way less for not utilizing his stat line. Items should cost more for units with notably better ability to use them.

The body cost may be trying to mitigate that, but it's still not fantastic solution.

Nope, just Narcethiums.

Np FTbro

A-Anything on Templars?

Getting purged, only the more famous chapters have survived.

>Note, however, that named characters that can only be included once cannot be from any other Chapter- Commander Dante is the Chapter Master of the Blood Angels Chapter, and not any successor Chapter

RIP, Counts As, you'll never justify Belial rocking Hammer and Shield leading DA Successors ever again.

>black templars
>a chapter of near-legion strength
>doing anything other than being the ones purging
surely you're joking right
right

>{Does not include wargear)

I expect costs to even out once you buy some guns and shit.

Tau

Characters took a huge points drop. Champ is 108, Helbrecht is 170, and Grimmy is 120. No leaks on chapter tactics or anything. Neophytes are 11 points, so crusader squads didn't really get cheaper at full strength.

hmm, the points drop probably wasn't THAT big considering wargear is totaled separately. Jeez, that's gonna be a pain.

Post it notes on every single page or an army building program. No other way this will be remotely pleasant.

Named Characters have wargear included in the price.

The characters have their wargear included in their price.

Has anyone leaked cron or skittles yet?

Look at the "heavy plasma cannon" for the vehicle mounted version.

oh neat
yeah I agree
they probably thought it would be simple to have wargear on a separate point chart, but it's really not.

>Champ is 108

This intrigues me, its a wonky point cost similar to any unit that has buy weapons but we know special characters dont need to buy anything which could mean the return of Vows as options for the EC to buy.

cheers
doing the greatest good there is
fuck we got nerfed hard

Yeah, if only the CTs and other rules were leaked, damn it.

>Aun'va
That nigga's dead.

>fuck we got nerfed hard

Really hard to see how it'll shake out before games are played. It might as well be a totally new game, none of the numbers or point values MEAN what they used too at a glance. I have no idea if a unit is remotely tough or killy by looking at these numbers without seeing what they're commonly doing on the board itself.

IG-leak when?

fuck every book that isn't orks

you could say he's just AUN'VA CASUALTY

>Crozius Arcanums are no longer Power Mauls, and trade a point of strength for more damage
>Power lances ARE Power Mauls now

>a chapter of near-legion strength
retconned

where?

Templars are confirmed still alive 2nd'd row first left

Don't be a moron, most of our shit is still perfectly reasonable.

'fraid it's true, BT's got retconned to Codex strength about 2 years ago with the release of the last 'dex. They also tolerate pyskers now. BT's were made Codex Compliant in the last update in 2015

That's wrong though. Rerolls mean marines with sergeants will not lose models from

From experience, ignited propellant is basically liquid fire - if the vehicle isn't 100% completely and totally sealed, that fire can and will drip into weak points and do a lot of damage given enough time. It's not going to stop a tank from running you down, or even permanently kill it, but over time it will melt seals and cook electrical circuits and possibly even the crew inside if exposed long enough.

Source: built home-made flamethrower with friends, torched old cars on his property. Liquid fire is not something to fuck around with.

>BT's were made Codex Compliant in the last update in 2015
awwwwww
fuuuuuuuuuuuck
I've been building a conversion heavy BT successor for the past two months now
they better not be total shit

guyhaley.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/im-baaaacccckkk/#comment-5779

guyhaley says:
August 19, 2014 at 8:02 am
Morning! That was quick, it was only out yesterday Thanks for the kind words. In answer to your query, the number of Black Templars has now become just over a thousand, sometimes more, sometimes less. It’s a change in the lore. In order to accommodate the older mentions I have their numbers being more flexible than that of other chapters, but not to such extremes as in the past.

As for Trazyn, that’s my bad! I was thinking about him as a character for another story while I was writing this, must be narrative bleed-over. I’ve asked to see if it can be corrected.

As for the pyskers change that came in 6 e

1d4chan.org/wiki/Black_Templars#On_Psykers

>As for the pyskers change that came in 6 e
nigger what? BT chapter tactics still has a lost librarium

Yes but fluff wise they tolerate and do not hate pyskers on their side now. Previously they wouldn't work with ANY pyskers at all, except Grey Knights, and then only as Allies of Convenience. This was retconned. They still lack a Librarium.

There was a retraction on that where they said that the BT number changes as needed. Frankly, I'm ignoring what's in a book and not in a codex/index, because who gives a shit?