Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1526: Chicken Attack Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4 (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIKPA8Z-D0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's your stance on garden gnomes?

Shaky alliance out of self-preservation, on both sides of the fence.

Garden gnomes > chickens.

All animals > chickens.

Go chicken go.

The Arrowverse Update

You should include an Island for purchase. Imports to later jumps, and jumper has memories of spending 5 years there in his backstory every jump and keeps having semi relevant flashbacks to time spent there throughout the jump.

How does so much stuff keep happening on a 'uninhabited' island in the middle of nowhere?

I'd stab them in the belly, not the back

In that universe, things are not meant to make sense.

>Chicken Attack
at least link to the song
youtube.com/watch?v=IIKPA8Z-D0g

>LoveisaBattlefield
>Also, I would appreciate some suggestions on Rivals and Thieves, as well as Items and Skills, that people would like to/expect to see. I'm looking to grow those sections.

Rivals:
A young dragon who didn't manage to steal their own princess, and who is racing against you to steal a princess from the other dragons. Will attempt to steal any human type princess.
Maybe a generic isekai type protagonist. From our world, a young Japanese guy. No specific talents but learns quickly. For some reason has a katana.

Thieves:
Not-Garret: You should have at least one based on Garret from the Thief series. Never seen, only a lack of treasure betrays his presence.
Street Rat: doesn't steal dragon treasure, actually pickpockets you while you're trying to make a rescue. One item goes missing at a critical time.
Mimic Chest: Steals some of the dragon's treasure for itself.

Skills:
Kampfringen/Grappling - unarmed combat in armor. Not so useful against dragons, much more useful against rivals, thieves and princesses.
Draconic language skill - speak to and understand dragon.
Magic skill?
Potion-making. Healing potions etc.

Items:
Protective items for all the dragon's elements. Cloak of fire shield, shield of prismatic laser reflection, etc.
Dragon Call - a horn which, when blown, produces a sound like a dragon's roar. Good for distractions or possibly luring a dragon to your battlefield of choice.
A horse, of course.

They're neat.

Jump #341: Exalted - The Dragonblooded
>Four of Swords (Truce): A time of tranquility and intellectual repose in the midst of a great struggle.
>Age: 26
>Location: The Imperial City
>Identity: Dynast
>Drawbacks: (+500) Interesting, Boon, Political Enemy, Found Egg
Being found by the Wyld Hunt (why is it spelled 'wyld') and discovered to have a remarkably strong exaltation means that there's probably a small squabble over who found me, I owe a debt to the family that raised me that they expect me to repay, and at least one family who did not raise me is basically of the 'if we can't have him no one should' mindset. What a delight.
>Educated: The Heptagram (Free, Dynast)
At least I get some good schooling, though!
>Legendary Breeding (1200, Dynast)
Right, on the subject of the my exaltation, this basically is enough to make everyone sit up and take notice. And not in a good way. I have to be very careful to navigate the political waters from day one.
>Hardened Traveler (1100)
On the plus side, I was educated by more than simply books - it's a dangerous world and I need to know how to survive it.
>The White Veil Society (500)
There is definitely no secret society that wanted to count me among their numbers for their own ends and for the greater good of society. I definitely did not accept membership therein and did not utilize their resources while not helping to open other doors and gather more resources for them.
>The Emerald Circle (350, Educated)
On the other hand, all of the sorcery. ALL of the sorcery. Yes.
>Thaumaturgy (300)
Also knowing the quick and dirty sorcery is helpful.
>Dragon's Ink (Free, Dynast)
I just wanted the cool tattoo, to be honest. :<
>Companion Import (0)
It would hardly be fair to come here without my companions getting to join in the fun. They didn't get many superpowers while I was playing in Marvel, not that they really even NEEDED them to do whatever they wanted.

What I expected: high-flying martial artistry and Wuxia level insanity.

What I got: behind-doors political deals, quiet assassination and counter-assassination, and conspiracies within conspiracies.

It was actually pretty fun, in a sense, but with Exalted being as open-ended as it is... I'm actually going to refrain from writing up detail for my stay in these jumps.
Jump #342: Exalted - The Sidereals
>Three of Cups (Abundance): A time of merriment and reflection spent in the company of friends and loved ones.
>Age: 24
>Location: Yu-Shan
>Identity: Chosen of Endings (-100)
I was going to go Drop-In. Blame Qlithu-Sohtk.
>Drawbacks: (+300) The Scripture of the Returning Maiden, Oversight, Bronze and Gold
Well, a forfeit must be paid. I'm going to be running around quite a lot for the Committee, and doing my best to keep the status quo for the Bronze faction. Although having been a part of the Dragon-Blooded empire, that may be a bit easier...
>Arcane Fate (1000)
Being able to escape the notice of people AS I SPEAK TO THEM? You're damned right I'm paying extra to keep this one.
>Martial Arts Compendium Memorization (900)
Considering all the insane martial arts that exist here, it definitely helps to know how they all work. Doesn't mean I can use them, of course. But then, with my Self-Taught Style from Fist of the North Star... I can deal with all the bullshit anyway, because that's how it works.
>Looming Terror of Death Attitude (Free, Chosen of Endings)
Oh good, now when I tell something I can make their head explode, they'll know I actually CAN make their head explode. Excellent.
>Divine Red Tape Spinning Spider (800, Chosen of Endings)
Bureaucracy makes the world go round.

Rolled 290 (1d816)

Rollin' for topic.

>Always An Ending (500, Chosen of Endings)
I already have the power to make any wound that I inflict an unhealing wound. I know how to kill anything that can be killed. I can render omnipotent powers vulnerable under the right circumstances. That which cannot be killed I can nullify. And now with this, I can kill things which cannot be killed. BRB, going to Supernatural and killing Chuck for being an asshole.
>Wound Mending Needles (Free, Chosen of Endings)
Well, my strife specibus is Needlekind, so this is only fitting.
>Qlithu-Sohtk (300, Chosen of Endings)
Qlithu-Sohtk wanted to exist. I felt bad. I had to revise my build specifically so it could.
>A Circle of Seers (0)
Still bringing my friends along for Exalted-level fun. The other Sidereals will be very confused by this occurrence.

Jump #343: Exalted - The Lunars
>Three of Cups (Abundance), reversed: The successful but utterly unfulfilling conclusion of a matter.
In other words: I did Exalted and all I got was this t-shirt.
>Location: Icehome
>Identity: Casteless (+200)
>Drawbacks: (+300) Thousand Streams As One, Obvious Tell, Blood Debts, It's... Complicated
Continuity is nice, but having eyes that are definitely not human is a bit of a downer when trying to interact with mortals. Having to deal with debts doesn't help, and I expect I'll probably be trying to pay them back when I'm not dodging my hostile solar waifu and why do I have a solar waifu, Gaia is not happy about this.
>Spirit Shape: Dragon (Free)
Because I can import any previous animal alt form. Dragons are animals. Especially dragons the size of mountain ranges.
I do not do subtle.
>Will of the Leviathan (Free, Casteless)
[DETERMINATION INTENSIFIES]

>Being found by the Wyld Hunt (why is it spelled 'wyld')
Because a lot of Exalted hid from Dragonblooded pursuers in the early days after the Usurpation by running to the otherworldly chaos-realm that is the Wyld. It's spelled differently to distinguish it from places that are just wild. So the kill-teams literally hunted the Wyld, and became the Wyld Hunt.

If I have a power that relies on biomass, like the broodmother perk from SCP or the one from the zerg jump, and have some regeneration power or healing factor, could I consume some of my own flesh and let it regenerate for infinite biomass?

How can I permanently copy another species physiology? I just realised Animorphs has a time limit on it...

>Predator Becomes Prey (Free, Casteless)
Ah, the Wyld Hunt. Well, now I understand why it's spelled the way it is, maybe it's being led by Bill S. Preston Esquire and Ted Theodore Logan of Wyld Stallyns. That's all right, though, if they decide to come for me, they will find themselves very surprised by the result.
Mostly because "Hello, little dragons. I am not a LITTLE dragon. Flee."
>Ever-Shifting (1400, Casteless)
So... nothing can stop me from shifting my form at this point. Ever. Considering I've been a Ditto since my second jump, this has Super Important Implications and I like it.
>Moonphase Aspects (1100, Casteless)
I can give myself multiple personality disorder, or just run my mind with parallel processing for a very effective multiplier of what I can do. And many of my abilities can be controlled mentally, so this would work as a flat out multiplier on my already effective multitasking. Gee let me think about that DO YOU REALLY THINK I COULD PASS THIS UP?
>Dreamstones (Free, Casteless)
The implications of recorded dreams letting someone live them when they sleep is interesting, when you're someone who has full and complete control of their dreamscape.
>Moonsilver Throne (900, Casteless)
This has interesting implications for one who took Planet Spirit as their origin back in Captain Planet.
>Cloak of Night (800, Casteless)
You know, I'm taking this strictly because having a flowing cloak that looks like the night sky is just plain awesome. It goes quite nicely with the Gauntlet.
>Ring of Being (600, Casteless)
Only things of Creation can affect the bearer. Meaning direct effects (such as some god smiting me) or magical attacks from demons or the undead cannot affect me. Sure, physical attacks and indirect effects (rocks fall everyone does) can hurt me, but if I need to use this, I am probably either going to be running out of that range, or doing my best to prevent them from having the chance to use it.
>The Pack (0)
Once more with feeling!

The Shivers Gauntlet.

H'oh boy. How'd ya'll - if you jumped this - deal with a bunch of angry Snake God children.

Jump #344: Exalted - The Infernals
>Queen of Pentacles, reversed: A person so preoccupied with wealth and security that they can never stop to enjoy either.
Sounds like it sums up a certain group well, if not quite focused upon MATERIAL wealth...
>Location: Gethamane
>Identity: Drop-In
>Chosen Yozi: None
Because Mortal Form is best form.
>Drawbacks: (+200) Remembering A Past Life, What First Two Chapters?, Mortal Form
Well, I'm only taking the bit of 'mortal form' that prevents any purchased powers from working. The rest are just fine. It's nice that I have that option.
Also, I am a dragon. Let the Reclamation just try to drag me into their mess.
>Name That Unfolds Like Lotus Blossom (Free, Drop-In)
This has implications later. But Crux will still suffice in shorthand.
>Below Notice (1100, Drop-In)
Sometimes keeping your head down is the thing to do. I'm not going to tempt fate.
>That Twists The Sky (700)
I'm taking this without a discount, because I'd rather get a discount on a few other things, but throwing the shackles of fate has been a big thing for me. Being able to extend that to others? You'd better believe I'd take that opportunity when I can.
>Remember The Past (Free)
Ah, the memories of a Solar in my past to draw from. How very, very useful.
>You Are Not Me (600)
It's not as though I don't have similar abilities to this, but there are certain things that I prefer to be certain of. Especially when taking the memories of a God-King of such a lifespan.
>Can't Keep Me Down (400)
So even if my soul is scarred from an unpleasant experience, my mind outright broken... so long as it remains, it will always return to the state that it once was. Metaphysical regeneration. Yes.
>The Inner World (0)
Oh, now this is nifty. Even if I don't get to be an Infernal, this is definitely something I want to have. Especially if it has the potential that it seems to have.

Hey, wasn't there some combo with Inner World that let me internalize lands that follow me?

Depends on if the regeneration power can produce biomass or just recycle it. Not all of them can. But if it can, sure, I see no problem with that idea.

Have really good biomanipulation powers and just copy the relevant biological structures directly. I propose getting a Symbiote in Symbiote, those things are gangbusters.

>Hey, wasn't there some combo with Inner World that let me internalize lands that follow me?
You could do it with the Hydra Facility Blueprints from MCU part 2.

It doesn't, actually. The time "limit" is just to make it permanent.

Evo can do it, the Invasive Species perk. Loan someone The Next Generation from SDS.

If it's permanent then I can't change again, right?

>In that universe, things are not meant to make sense.
It not that bad actually. It's just that when he said he was stuck on the Island for 5 years, he lied. The stuff that is shown in flashbacks doesn't take that much time, it's just action packed.
It's not like 80 years of Batman compressed into 5 years or something.

For Symbiotes jump you think I should just go in as a Symbiote and grab berzerker OS? Considering the processing power you get from that.

Not with the base technology behind the Escafil Device, no. But what kind of jumper are you if can't improve on a piece of tech, huh? I believe in you, user. Take that weird blue cube and modify it until you can transform for as long as you want, blend morphs, and permanently take on traits.

Also, SDS?

A lot of unusual options, but very inspiring. Thank you very much. Fond of the Grappling, Garret, and Dragon Call ideas.

Well, you'll eventually get the Berserker OS for free. All the perks that grant Symbiote abilities are redundant, the protagonists will eventually figure out how to do them and then teach every other Symbiote pair. I mean, it's not bad if you want a leg-up on the process, and also to not have to deal with the risks of reverse-engineering the Berserker virus's methods, but it's not necessary.

Use one of the many tech assimilation perks to incorporate the Omnitrix into your physiology.

Does anyone know about the Overwatch Jump in the uploads folder?

Is it an update or a repost?

The tiny earth spirit totems are good but need to be kept out of the house lest they upset the domovoi.

I died painfully.

Seven Deadly Sins. Demons can spread their powers in that setting by letting other people drink their blood. There's a perk discounted for them, Next Generation, that lets you grant any biological power of yours, not just demon biology. People tend to focus on this one for both empowering others and combos to steal powers by granting it to the target (such as via Lip Service from Medaka Box), mind controlling them, and having them open up a vein. It has to be activated by the user, so you can't just grant it and then cut them open.

Reposted it. I believe the one in the folder doesn't have the Moon Base, Outpost and some of the Cybernetics options that were added in the most recent update.

>Shivers - 447
Drawbacks: Nowhere to Run (+0), My Best Puzzles (+0), Throwing Down the Gauntlet (+1000), The Collector (+300), Me Out There, You In Here (+100), Museum of Adventures and Excitement (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP

Abilities:
-In Search Of The Unexplained
-Curator
-Intensely Curious
-What Darkness Conceals...

Souvenirs and Rooms:
-Alchemy Machine
-Atlantean Power Crystal
-Museum Library

Ten years in a museum that bends and defies both time and space, dedicated to eldritch and elusive gods and the greatest sins and horrors any mortal can visit upon another, yet all of it eerily familiar.

NO I DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD FUCKING TIME.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU THINK IT WAS FUN.

The Old Kingdom, perk 'When Worlds Collide.'

Very solid. Well, I'll be penciling that in before the next jump, in that case.

Fun to animate.

This sign >
Means 'greater than'.
So you just said that both garden gnomes and the entire animal kingdom are superior to chickens.

No chicken no.

You are correct. I don't like chicken.

Go away, chicken, go away.

Speaking of The Old Kingdom, what - in your opinion, Jumpers - would be good perks or abilities to pass down with Jumper's Lineage.

Right now I'm thinking 'I Am The Fortress,' but want to see other people's thought process on this too.

How good is Savitar's armor in the Arrowverse jump? Does it let him travel a lot faster than the Flash?

I think it's just power armor with a static absorption thing to keep him safe from his own speed.

So who is everyone's favorite princess so far?

Princess Peach.

The princess of shitposting

Not the spider-one. Burn it!
Otherwise it's too early to make any judgements. I mean most of them only have pictures.

You better not be that guy trying to restart that pointless argument from last thread.

Pocahontas is up there imo
now if we're talking queens, Dihya for sure

That's precisely who he is. Whatever the makers intentions are shitstirring is going to be the biggest reason this jump gets talked about from here on out.

For asking a question?

>Does it let him travel a lot faster than the Flash?
Yes, the flash's suit provides some protection from static and heat but it is nowhere near enough at higher speeds. Savitar's suit doesn't make him faster but he has had more time to train and his suit removes the cap that safety would otherwise place on his speed.

tldr
Barry will eventually be kept from getting faster by the dangers of his power, Savitar's suit lets him go at those speeds safely.

Azula

>would be good perks or abilities to pass down with Jumper's Lineage.
>Right now I'm thinking 'I Am The Fortress,'
I read it was broader than one perk. Like your Leadership abilities, or your Psychic might, or Magic Mojo.

And I'd say passing on your unlimited potential. Stuff like Softcap, Leaky Limiter, and such.

>On the other hand, all of the sorcery. ALL of the sorcery. Yes.
Emerald Circle is sorcery for babbies. Any Exalt can do it. You want proper Sorcery, you gotta be a Solar.
>Also knowing the quick and dirty sorcery is helpful.
Pretty sure Thaumaturgy is slower than Sorcery. It's the ritual magic to Sorcery's "BEHOLD MY POWER OVER CREATION"

For someone who hasn't read BLAME! What's the difference between the Silicon Life and Safeguard?

A bit early, but I'm leaning towards Salamander Princess.

I know just where they got that picture for her too. That naughty Princess.

Not me, I leave the last thread's drama to the last thread.

Safeguard are robits made by the Netsphere's bullshit to help protect the City and the constructs.

Silicon Life are a transhumanist cult who've gone too far and are now murderous assholes.

Well, when Solars comes out, I'll be jumping that too. In the meantime the greater the number of useful tools in my arsenal, the better.

>Does it let him travel a lot faster than the Flash?
Yes, if Barry was running as fast as Savitar the heat and electricity build up would kill him. Note that Savitar's ability to actually reach those speeds is due to experience not the suit, the suit just makes it safe. And makes him hit like a truck thanks to its size.

>Barry will eventually be kept from getting faster by the dangers of his power, Savitar's suit lets him go at those speeds safely.
Or Barry has to train body his Speed, and his resistance or regeneration so the speed does not hurt him. The Armor lets Savitar just focus on pure speed for quicker gains at the cost of not being able to use his top speed outside his armor without hurting himself.

wasn't the suit also invisible to normies, or was that just a one episode gimmick

Yes, this is true happiness.

Dusk elf maid is the purest

He was just moving too fast at the time.

Use Constructive Convergence of Principals to make a world in the Warp and wage a crusade against the Chaos Gods Yes/No?

Pretty sure that the Omnitrix can permanently alter DNA.

>Constructive Convergence of Principals
where's that from?

but

he was literally standing still the first time he showed up in the lab.

and when frosty bitch was chilling him he was standing still

Moving

Too

Fast

maybe he looked like he was standing still but in fact vibrating so fast that we didn't notice.

Can the Imperium be convinced to get along with aliens?

Nah, I don't think it'd help much.

Even apart from the requirement to stick around in the warp doing nothing but shaping for a few hours... The area of "world" you'd make would be far too small and you wouldn't be able to shape armies anywhere near quick enough to stop a tide of daemons from bursting in.

At best, it'd be a decent-ish (though small) beachhead for a crusade you could already do anyway.

Exalted Infernals.

but he wasn't vibrating

he was just standing there neck-lifting Wally

>Exalted Infernals.
Thank you.

Speaking of Blame!, is there any robo-waifu or transhuman than Cibo?

SOMEONE ALREADY ANSWERED YOU MAN-CHILD

Well yes in that they trade with xenos, no in that the emperor says suffer not the xeno to live. You may be able to get cetain types of xeno to be classified as sanctioned xenos, they wont be able to leave their planet but they wont be exterminated.

Could keep expanding it though, right? Planning to be in 40k for a few millenia.

Your mom's cooch.

So people's souls are in the Warp in 40k, right? If I disconnect them from the Warp or drop them in another dimension that's not connected to it, will they die? Or will the Psykers be powerless, anyway?

He was trapped in the speedforce at the time. He was straining his restraints in order to manifest. Therefore only speedsters could fully see him

Did you ever see Kamen Rider Decade AR World of Kabuto? It's nearly the exact same thing.

Just get Unquestionable Yozi Authority instead. Once you get your essence high enough, demons and gods can't even attempt to attack you, even in self-defense.

Sure. It'd just be a pretty slow expansion, and probably doesn't really cover a notable section of the warp even after millenia of expanding it, considering the Warp's all throughout the galaxy.

I wonder if anyone remembers Beetleborgs.

Isolating real space and the warp would render people souless, in other words, kill them if you do so.
The Necrons were building structures to isolate the two spaces, but it killed everyone within the affected space because people need the warp. Of course, there have been so many retcons since I heard that I'm not sure whether it's true anymore.

If you want to make a jump of it, then go ahead. As far as I know there isn't a pre-existing claim, so go for it and good luck.

damn near every woman in that setting count as one of the other so yes, plenty
I do, the house monsters were awesome

>Unquestionable Yozi Authority
But that's boring. No fun in waging a holy war against beings that literally can't fight back.

I don't know... Personally, I'd imagine Khorne's frustration would be pretty funny.

Jump 124 Light of Terra pt 1

Companion: Hooligan Tuesday (200)
Allies:
*Kin of Iron
Enemies: (+ 800)
*Wargers
*Void Walkers
*Pale Sons
*Redeemers
Drawbacks:
*Damaged Systems – Power, Atmospheric, Lights (+600)
Perks:
*Harlequin’s Dance (200)
*Air of Authority (200)
*Marksmanship (150)
*Melee Training (150)
*Gun Kata (150)
*Free Runner (150)
*Luck of the Damned (200)
Decision: Don’t Break the Deadlight

God Damn… what the hell…. Everything went wrong. I was grateful at least I wasn’t alone here. Hooligan is a great girl, she helped me through my withdrawals. I don’t ever want to be on any mid altering medication again…

This was a fight and most of the time I didn’t think I was going to make it. Honestly I think having such a hard time my first couple of jumps really helped. Surviving in the jungle traveling to El Derodo and My Travels with Dr. Van Hellsing really trained me a lot. I am sure if I hadn’t been through hell there I would have died long ago here.

Maybe it was good that we had so much work to do here. We managed to fix up the ship somehow. We also had to clear out some natives who had gone feral…. God I hated that. I would have much rather found a way to talk and work with them but they were just interested in our blood.

Still I have to make it through here. I can’t die here I have too many people counting on me, too many homes I have to see again. I will find my wives and companions if they are stuck here too or survive until I can get out of this hell hole and find them in the next world.

Jump 124 Light of Terra pt 2
Free Vehicle: Lucius I-VII Pattern Stormblade
The Worldo
*Atmosphere: Terraformable (-1)
*Terrain: Iceball (0)
*Flora and Fauna: Unpleasant (+2)
*Natives: Hostile (+ 3)
*Special Resources: Vandean Coast (-2), Graveyard of the lost (-1), Corpse Grinder (-1)

Skills and abilities
*Military modernization (300)
*Defensive Tactics (300)
*Literacy Program (300)
*Transport Network (100)
*Cultural Monopolization (200)
*Aggressive Actions (300)
*HealthCare (200)
*Civilian Infrastructure (100)

Drawback:
*Imperial Guard (+ 600)

Damn it this universe just sucks…

I finally find my Wives and my companions. I cannot put in to words how much I missed them. I cried a lot when I found them. A few of them shed tears of joy too.

Together we actually get some systems of the Light of Terra working and even make it to a world that is inhabited by some descendants of a crew of Imperial guard. The world… wasn’t the nicest but we made it work. Sadly making it work meant clearing out some more hostiles… I don’t know why I am continually forced to shed the blood of others just to survive…

Along with the descendants of the Imperial guard We found better equipment, we found reliable sources of food and parts for the ship everything seemed to be going well…

It was all too nice and going too well. I should have known something would happen. Years had passed and we had a nice little civilization going.

(to be continued)

It’s funny it seemed like another boon at first. We were hailed by the Imperial guard Tuesday’s people. It seemed like we were going to turn this little snowball of a world in to something… but they didn’t want to nice with us. I guess since she had been lost in the Warp so long the declared her a Heretic (or maybe it was that we weren’t complete asses to the nonhumans in our community).

So the Imperial guard tried to do what the Imperium does to everything it doesn’t like.

They attacked in mass and with numbers that should have crushed us yet somehow we fought through. I suppose it’s because we had chosen our spot to be defensible and focused on defending.

They had expected to take us quickly we were just a soldier and a bunch of primitives… We handed them their asses. Doom-chan even used the partially operational weapon systems of the light of Terra to destroy their ship and the settlement they had set up. I can’t say I am happy about it… any of it really but I can’t argue when she said it needed to be done. Maybe someday I’ll forgive myself for all the lives lost.

Jump 124 Light of Terra pt 3
Free additions to Light of Terra
*Armored Prow
*Void Shield Array
*Hangers and support craft

Light of Terra
*Torpedo Launcher: Cyclonic Torpedoes (800)
*Prow: Jovian Pattern Nova Cannon (1000)
*Void Shield: Gryphonne IV Pattern Void Shield, Backup Shields X 2 (5000
*Warp Drive: Sulic Engine (500)

Wrath of the 4: Route 2 – Anguish of the Murderhobos
A time of Endings:
*Transliminal Stride

So this…. This was a journey. I knew when the Deeadlight started to hum it was a bad omen, then the scanners picked up all those ships heading to the same place in this sector of space. Somehow I knew it was connected.

We flew to the place of a great battle. I think every faction was represented as they too must have sensed something calling to them. We made our way through the massive battle like a battering ram. It may have seemed foolish to focus mostly on speed and the ability to plow through anything as well as defense but simple stratagies can often prove quite effective.

Our last opponent was some golden ship… quite beautiful that kept trying to hit us with psychic attacks… It became yet more scrap before our mighty prow.

At last I knew my journey here was coming to an end.

Before us lay an actual Dyson sphere. I could sense this was the place so we docked… without problems

Anyways we made it to the place to a Necron guy who wanted to be god. He actually seemed rather nice at first…

Of course he wanted to end the universe to become a god and the universe is where I keep all my stuff…
But really he explained his grand scheme that had apparently started long before the beginnings of the empire.

(to be concluded)

He just made one slight miscalculation… I was too dumb to break the black ball that was robbing me of my powers. Never underestimate the ingenuity of a fool as they say.

Honestly I don’t know why I never broke it but something told me not to even in the darkest days. I can feel my time in this universe drawing short. It was hell. Honestly I am glad to leave this place. I am also saddened. It seems Hooligan doesn’t want to leave. She knows it’s a shit hole and that’s why she is staying… to make it a better place.

Maybe Hooligan was the true hero of this story, she kept my useless rear alive all these years and without her backing me up I don’t think I would have had the strength to not break the deadlight. Well all I can do is wish her the best and if I do get my spark come back here and help her clean this place up.

Oh shit, you didn't do any of the DLCs? RIP Choir

It's quite a long jump as it is. I hadn't intended on it. Perhaps I may go back and do some, are they really worth doing?

I definitely recommend 1, you'll love it. Five is a good adventure. And 3 has nice shinies. If you just want good story though? Do one and five, they can be taken any time after part 1.

>
So if its just dealing with the buildup of Heat & Electricity would any one of the multitude of different Durability or Regeneration boosting perks allow the Arrowverse Speedster to go way faster than Barry Allen? Assuming equivalent potential and training effort.

>Personally, I'd imagine Khorne's frustration would be pretty funny.
The Chaos Gods themselves seem more like Primordials than what Exalted would call a god or demon. Like how they have Avatar Bodies and are sentient parts of the warp.

And doesn't the charm go based on Essence? I mean the The Incarna have the Geas, which is either the highest expression of the charm, or something more because Unquestionable Yozi Authority isn't powerful enough to control them.
The Unconquered Suns stat sheet notes a Primordial attacking him WILL allow him to fight back.

I do. I also remember Juuko B-Fighter, because even at the age of eight I was a little weeb and wanted to know the original series my toku shows were adapted from.

Yeah, 1 is almost a must and makes the whole jump worth it. 5 is good too, but not as good as 1.

I'd do both of them before moving on.