Is anybody actually down from 2 weeks ago?

Soo I know whales are fucking with us but is anyone actually down from where they were a week or two ago? I know I'm still in the green

still 200% profit -.-

I'm down 50% from when I started in may ama

In bitcoin not really, in usd I am because I didn't catch any moon missions (I know, it was literally impossible not to)

Still in the green but only just, thanks to XVG

Good for now. Switched all my BTC to ICX and XRB a few days ago.

I'm down to $60,000 from $85,000 a week ago. Two weeks ago I was also at $60,000.

In satoshis I'm currently up to 5.3 BTC from 4.8 a week ago and 4.0 two weeks ago.

Thank god I caught the LTC moon with 100 LTC bought at $70 or I'd be in serious pain right now.

Then I tried to make a play on the normies with BCH, bought ten at 4k and ended up selling at 2.3k during the flash crash after the normies failed to appear. So that was karma for my LTC gains.

I'm 70% in fiat now because fuck knows what the market's about to do. I'm pretty sure we'll see a slow decline into january but then again I'm always wrong.

I'm still green. I'm flipping trx every 20 mins lol. I'm making so much gains, going heavy in and flipping it 5-8%. 4 times in the past 90 mins. I@m well aware I could get burned but still.

God DAMN I fucking LOOOOOOOOOVE masturbating

I’m still up but it’s uncomfortable to see my gains crisp up.

down about 20%. update: i'm down 22%.

I'm up, actually broke double digit K from 2 weeks ago, but I don't know where to put my profit into since everything is falling.

I want to treat it like a sale but ETH, BTC, LTC AND BCH are all falling together so I have nothing to peg to

Price is below the price i cashed out on, so that's good

Wtf is that 60 btc wall

Got in 8 days ago. 30% profit

I'm only $700 in. Half of that was early in the $900, half was in small increments later. I'm about $50 down.

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

not in btcs i guess

You are gambling with a fortune and don’t know what the fuck you’re doing>

How?

lmao I'm following in the wake of this fucking whale too pulling out immediately right after him whenever he puts those walls up. This nigger is an actual hero.

down 50k from dec 8 but up 100k from dec 10

I did the most retarded shit possible after i started in september and am still up 200% even today
What the fuckd id you even do

>5 figures
>a fortune
kill yourself

this, everything in my portfolio is still up from 2 weeks ago.

Im still up 30% total..
AND WE ARE GOING BACK UP NOW

Lol it's hardly a years salary. Good on him for trying to make it before this thing is regulated more.

>didn't sell mooncoin at 9sats when i bought in at 2, sold at 2 instead at no profit
>sold btc at the bottom of the july correction
>bought back in in October, held LTC for two months
>sold LTC at $70 for ETP
>ETP flash crashed, LTC went up 600%
>bagholding ETP since I expect it to pump
>it never does
That's pretty much it. I am the biggest loser on Veeky Forums.

It has been holding up really well. Probably gonna buy the dip soon

I put in $400, took $60 out to pay for christmas presents a week ago.

Now I am on ~$280, realling fucking hoping after this scare it goes back up.

Either way, fuck it. Ride this fucker to the grave or im going to be rolling in money in a month

I am still up 40% from two weeks ago..
People are panicking... I just grab something to eat and watch the chaos from a distance...

the only thing that went down was the ROI, i can tolerate everything not below -20%

could be worse, i lost half my btc selling at loss on FTC, which mooned even more the next day.
Then went all in on ADA and since it wasnt moving sold at 350, which of course mooned hard after.
After that i ve been trying to recover but btc always fucks shit up and i end up with 0 gains

I still say wins the biggest loser competition. But hey cheer up, there are new possibilities. At least you won't be that certain about your calls and instinct that you'll use a mortgage to buy shit.

i learn an important lesson the hard way: hold the fucking coins

still at 3x profit