/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Previous thread: >'/cyoag/ is always a toxic shithole' Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nR2hvU3BBTjluU1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone got any maid CYOA's? Anyone interested in making a maid CYOA?

There's also a trap one but I don't know what it's called
I'd like to see a new one though, it'll be cool

>Still no Angel underwear pics.

>Still no Italics saving us with their cyoas.

cucking us*

Neat, you have my gratitude. We've got battle-maids, trap-maids, what other kinds of maids would people like to see?

Working on fixing that, I'm getting a lull in the next week so I'll have time for more author work.

Butlers/RT Butlers

Witchery doo doo

By withholding their cyoas, Italics is cucking us.
By publishing their cyoas, Italics isn't cucking us.

Mom-maids.

I can't wait to see what he's done.
I'm sure he spend all his time improving the mechanics and balance of it, making more interesting and diverse choices, fixing the inherent worthlessness of spending points on items, and not just adding 100 more waifus.

If you play Italics CYOAs, you're getting cucked in one way or another.

I didn't realize I wanted this until you just said it.

So far we've got battle-maids, trap-maids, butlers, and mom-maids. Ultimate maid CYOA when? Let's keep the ideas going, what else do people want in their maid CYOA?

A residence, and maybe a goal to work toward.

Battle Maid CYOA:
>Get a Battle Maid (+30)
Physical Augments:
>Condensed Tech: Sexy Appearance (-3)
>Speed Boost (-8)
Training:
>Cooking (-5)
>Grace (-5)
>Erotica (-5)
Miscellaneous:
>Cat Ears (+3)
>Erotic Orders (-7)

>You will never be an imp pathetically watching from the shadows, fondling himself, as Angel gets forcefully impregnated by the potent seed of superior dragons and eldritch creatures in front of you.

Is this some sort of hyperefficient, multidynamic cucking?

I'm sure he balanced it and improved mechanics. If it just hundred more waifus it would've been posted by now.

That last thread was terrible, like holy fucking shit.

Are you going to do your part to make this a good thread or just make observations?

Angel the "lesbian" has written pages upon pages of smut about this.

Sure. Poor Slutters was an early bloomer, and she became the victim of a cruel and relentless bully. Said bully stuck her with the nickname "Slutters McGee," convinced everyone that she was the town bicycle, and, as a crowning blow, somehow worked the name "Slutters McGee" into some official documentation. She's never been able to get rid of it, and her name is now Slutters as far as bureaucracies are concerned. The episode left her with a deeply cynical attitude towards men, women, romantic relationships, and humanity in general. She doesn't get out much.

How about mer-maids? Is that too silly?

Where did the cuck meme come from?

>cuck
>meme
Italics is just a cuck, nothing else to it.

Monstergirl-maids?

Dangit, that was supposed to go to

For italics? He had several people get cucked in various ways. The Ho-oh at least getting emotionally cucked, the knight having his waifu stolen and brainwashed into fucking other guys, and the one that probably upset most people was when he had the option to waifu a waifu in a prequel, making it possible to get cucked by your uncle-self.

>mer-maids

Once, someone got really upset.

PERFECT. Slutters a cute!

Angel either ignores or gets plain bitchy with anyone who dares say anything remotely suggestive about her builds. Even ones that are clearly fetish material. Except for SDA and Wyrm. She gets all hot and bothered over them, while snapping at anyone else who thinks she or her builds would be fuckable. Thereby cucking her fans.

>The one that probably upset most people was when he had the option to waifu a waifu in a prequel, making it possible to get cucked by your uncle-self
>Once, someone got really upset.

>People got upset over cucking themselves.
>It got someone so mad that all they do is call him a cuck.

I bet he was laughing his ass off. Kino.

>the option to waifu a waifu in a prequel, making it possible to get cucked by your uncle-self.
Was this the Quests cyoa? The one that has bloodlets or something?

>Except for SDA and Wyrm. She gets all hot and bothered over them
Who wouldn't?

Well getting people mad is really his only skill, so I'd hope he'd be at least good at it.

It was a prequel to the tower one or whatever. It was the two foxgirl spirits. I don't know if that's the one you're talking about though, sorry.

I liked how they were brainwashed into braindead sluts in the original and they weren't like that yet in the prequel.

The kitsunes from the Spire.

Italics once said that used goods are fine too. After that, a shitposter started harassing him.

Oh, oh, ANGEL MAIDS!

Okay, so we've got battle-maids, trap-maids, mom-maids, mer-maids, monstergirl-maids, angel maids, and possibly butlers.

We're also looking at a residence and goal to work toward as part of the CYOA.

Any other ideas? Suggestions are welcome.

No, it was Spire because two companions from Dusk City showed up. And all of a sudden someone was going on and on about how their interesting characters were ruined in Spire even though their description in Dusk City basically said they were whatever you wanted up to and including onaholes. It got so bad Italics came out and said it took place in an alternate timeline or whatever.

Old-maids? Milk-maids? Minute-maids?

>Become Battlemaid
>Condensed Tech (-3)
>Robotic Uplink (-4)
>Stamina Boost (-8)
>Cooking (-5)
>Cleaning (-5)
>Laundry (-5)
>Gardening (-5)
>Grace (-5)
>Cat Ears (+3)
>Erotic Orders (+7)

fap fap fap

>Someone was going on about how their characters got ruined.
>Even though their description was anything you wanted including onaholes.
>It got so bad the author had to come out and claim it was an alternate timeline.

Holy shit. That's some powerful stuff for that to happen.

People who don't want their pure puffy nipped waifu cucking them with degenerate namefags.

Look at it this way.

For your Dusk City character, it meant that your waifus had loved and been filled with cum by your uncle over and over. They were his used goods and attached to him.

For your Spire character, it meant that your waifus eventually got stolen away from you, brainwashed, enslaved, and then stolen away from you by your nephew who turned them into his sex slaves.

It was a shit deal for everyone involved.

Why don't you and your nephew tag team the kitsunes?

I haven't played these two, but can't you game it as resurrection or what not?

>Sharing your waifus

Devil maid cry, maid of honor, maid-en of virtue

Doesn't everything in the original Dusk City null and voided since Italics remade it?

They're explicitly separate people and the nephew knew the uncle before he died/disappeared at least. So no, that's not how it works.

That sounds like something that would be presented with one of those panels where the nephew is crying tears of joy while thanking the uncle for his benevolence, with an image of the uncle with a halo floating in the background giving a thumbs up.

>Wanting your uncle's used cum buckets
>Wanting to give away your used cum buckets to your nephew
>Having your used cum buckets turned into slaves when what they wanted most was to escape slavery.

I have been casually lurking /cyoag/ for about 2 years. I am familiar with some older CYOA’s that pop up when Veeky Forums isn’t wallowing in its own reckless faggotry and have had a scroll through the reddit that I saw mentioned in yesterday’s thread, but reddit as a rule is abysmal (/r/makeyourchoice, really?). I have always found “The Island” CYOA’s to be intriguing mainly for their dark tone, and sense of mystery and danger, and was wanting to delve a little deeper as I’m sure I have missed out on some great posts/discussions. Are there any writefags or archives that I should be reading?

Which one won't cuck me?

Just finished watching Sharpe. Any history based CYOAs out there?

Jesus fucking christ can we start a waifu/mental illness general?

I started calling him one after reading PP+ and realizing that everyone was just trying to force you to be the first Hero so they could fulfill their unrequited love.

There's already a mental illness CYOA.

The only thing that could make this worse is if they start to actively compare you to him. I'll die then.

Nobody is forcing you to be the First Her. Nobody actually cares if you're the Hero except maybe Ho Ho.

Remember that CYOA you really liked? Got it?

It actually happend!. Except your parents are also offered the CYOA, with the options you chose highlighted. What the FUCK do they think?

Your entire identity is pretty much "the new Hero". Is that really all you want to be?

the new /cyoag/ canon is that all waifus are the result of dealings with eldritch beings who have been cumming in your darlings for millenia
enjoy your tentacled sloppy seconds

[TRIGGERED]

Universal War? I dunno, I guess we're a family of superheroes who fly around in space and kill shit for justice or something. It's pretty sick either way.

Again nobody cares if you're the new Hero. You can run off and join other factions.

Do we have a source?

jeph is somehow fitting and inappropriate at the same time

I feel like this post was made with the assumption that I come here for shitty waifu cyoas.

I don't.

I see, you made yourself the king of a fantasy kingdom... but why didn't you become a doctor like your cousin L. ? Not that there's anything wrong with what you picked, honey, we love you. It just would have been nice to see one of my children become a doctor. I guess it's just not meant to be. *sigh* Where did I go wrong? Was I a bad mother? Is this my punishment? ... I'll call you next week, sweetie. Mommy needs some alone time. *sigh*

the question isn't what do they think, the question is what do i think about what they think, and the answer to that question is that i don't give a fuck

Wait so a waifu is made from said waifu being cummed inside? How does that work?

Is being useless really something that makes you feel better?

You know it just said your choices were highlighted. It never said that they knew the highlighted ones where your choices.

nein
you chose them from said beings in cyoas like out of a fisher price catalogue
clearly all these multiversal beings are just letting you choose from their discarded fleshlights

Why do you insist on posting about your fetish 24/7?

I'm here for you user, parents expectations can be brutal

Tell me about it, I expected better from my parents.

I want to request you make it!

Look at any thread the Lavender CYOA has been posted in.

I like a lot of the same things (though I'm more about "mystery and danger" than I am "dark tone"), and I'm not aware of any such archived material. Granted, I haven't been around /cyoag/ for two years.

...I just felt like this post needed a reply.

(The Mad Hatter is my favorite adversary.)

>Look, she's hot and not dumb and you're in love and that's really what matters.
>Get me some grandkids at some point and keep her happy.
My parent was never big on shaming or anything so long as we didn't do anything we couldn't take responsibility for.

"This isn't how I raise you! Why would you pick such sick fantasies? Are you some sick deviant? What is this fetish anyways!? That's it, we're taking you to church!"

I'll be honest, I have no idea how to. Do you have any programs or something that you recommend I use to make it? Keep in mind I have a Mac, so that might limit my options.

Oh sweet, now I don't have to waste any of my Bevin space on my parents. I'm glad my choices are highlighted to make it easier for them to make optimal builds, I hate to see them waste shit on earth perks

Royal revival makes no sense when affecting multiple people. As for what they think, I don't know.

Is this a CYOA?

gimp works for mac
Here's some general tips drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nR2hvU3BBTjluU1k

>"Jesus Christ little Jimmy stop trying to kill us all!"

Sounds good, it'll take me a while but I'll get working on it.

Is that easier to read?

2nd page still needs a lot of images found, so not today.

thanks for the (you) and the pic anyway.

>Hydra
I've always felt they were underrated.

>Bronze
I don't know how effective it'd be, but a bunch of hydra heads spitting lighting would look really cool.

...It makes far more sense for hydras to be barred from "skeletal" than from "mechanical." You can imagine a regenerating mechanical hydra— one made from lots of little modular subunits, say— but a regenerating skeletal hydra doesn't make any sense; where do they get new heads from? Is the idea that they have a set number of heads, and the heads keep reassembling themselves like Castlevania skeletons?

>Guardian
The most benign of the immortality options, I figure.

>Sagacity
A twist on the old saying that "two heads are better than one." I don't think I've seen a benevolent hydra before.

If your mom looks like that then I hope you chose the momcest option.

>Travellers Tale
Join the Hearth Keepers or Admin, get an office job and never leave homeworld.