Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

KINDLY NO GATHERING STORM/8TH EDITION, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE JUST HERE TO TROLL OR SHILL. FOR ALL INTENTS THEY AREN'T THE SAME UNIVERSE.

>Lastest news :
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/27/warhammer-fest-live-blog/

>Your daily duncan
[YouTube] WHTV Tip of the Day - Transonic Blades. (embed)

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Harbingers
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4IGo22sDo4zdEtrRmEyelg2TkU
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/31/warhammer-40000-faction-focus-necrons/
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B4IGo22sDo4zdEtrRmEyelg2TkU
imgur.com/a/F1RkD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for slaanesh and always striking first.

Any plot advancement in the in the new leak?

Shit thread, OP is a fag

You mean all the indexes?
No it's less than a page of fluff per Faction.

Sadly factions who didn't have centurion before from what I can tell still don't but I'm at work and haven't studied them that well.

Other than that things changed Stat wise for a little of units.

Who are the idiots that said conscriptd were gone? Fuck you, i saw the point chart, theyre still there
Fucking doomsaying shitposting cunts

What's gone seems to be gone is gaurd blobbing up into 1 unit.

Which may not be needed anymore anyway.

Do we have a working link for the index leak?

I wanna check some hot eldar shit out

>warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Harbingers
>Imperial Harbingers
>Homeworld: Birmingham (The Black Planet)

remember when gw was fun?

It was working an hour ago?

Pask info? I assume his massive cost exists because he comes with the tank that you have to buy anyway

Where is the last thread?

Random question I just thought off.

IF suddenly, GW announced extensive new fluff for a primarch or a chapter, wich one would it be, or wich one would Veeky Forums like it to be?

I heard that Mortarion fluff is coming, and Im exited by it. I also would like new fluff on imperial and crimson fists.

So have things finally calmed down? Or are all the faggots still on suicidea watch like they were when I went to sleep?

Waht army is most powerful now

No. People are still pretty upset

probably a gun that you'll use to off yourself

I don't play WH, but I know it's memes. Is Creed still a meme?

no, but now that almost every rule have leaked we can see that EVERY faction except Nids seem to believe they were nerfed, which is hilarious

no one knows, nobody played the game yet

It's pretty hard to Duncan, I know. But you could have tried to fix it.

Praise be the God of Excess and Overindulgence

RescueatBaal.jpg

>Another thread not linking leaks
Link the leaks

Knowing GW they'll fuck everything up and say that Leman Russ finds Rogal Dorn in the Warp trying to find an honorable death for failing the Emperor (even though he already atoned with the Iron Cage), instead of stating that Dorn has been issuing commands to the Custodes and no one was aware of it because no one bothered to check.

Then Guilliman and Dorn have to have a coming to God-Emperor moment because Guilliman is literally trying to replace the God-Emperor's office and Dorn is tired of his bullshit.

So i haven't looked too closely at the ally rules, how well do Inquisition and Deathwatch seem to mix?

Life will return to that Blood Angel dude

I have yet to control all the point costs for all the unit, what with having to actually check which weapons they have and add the cost, but as a SW player I feel pretty satisfied
They have taken away some speed and power from the TWC but they have gained 3 additional S5 AP-1 attacks each, the Claw units are now really cool if they're with the WG, the Lone Wolf 5 time out of 6 will not lose his last wound against not-mortal wound sources and even in that case it's still a 4+, Murderfang is extremely brutal against heavy elites/monsters, Arjac is awesome...

Yeah, it seems all pretty cool

They might make Guilliman kill Mortarion for real to make him gain face.
Guilliman simply cannot lose and is now Garvien Loken-tier, it'll be another Tyranids over Macragge. Lots of fighting, but in the end allies arrive because the Ultramarines are still a legion and like half of all the Imperial space marines, and you cannot defeat that many so Guilliman wins "proving himself once again the master of the all the myriad disciplines of war"™ and pulls through the day "with heavy casualties"®.
Which is shit, but that's GW's boy Guilliman.
Oh, they might make planet Konor explode or something, like how Tyranids ate Prandium or how Word Bearers ruined Calth's surface. You have to kill the obligatory named planet of the 500 (0.2%) to make it seem like the loyalists came out sufficiently wounded.

Spheesh jesus

>Then Guilliman and Dorn have to have a coming to God-Emperor moment because Guilliman is literally trying to replace the God-Emperor's office and Dorn is tired of his bullshit.

Dorn will spend a week in THE PAIN GLOVE then grudgingly give Guilliman's book a 3/5 review

Soon

I thought Horus killed Sanguinius so hard his children are still sore to this day. How can you revive someone killed like that, GW?

>tau nerfed into the ground
>eldar only nerfed into upper mid tier

All is as it should be

Black Templars are back to thousands of marines

Space magic. Horus will return as well of course. And Emps will stand up.

Im gonna get salty if that happens. I love mort.

So i was looking and i didn't notice any special flyer rules.. for the Fly keyword. Am I missing something or can they just be assaulted now and shot with no penalty ?

I like memes and everything, but I am personally getting really sick and tired of Guilliman being "God-Emperor without psyker powers".
>oh no what has the Imperium become!
>better strong-arm everyone to do my bidding! I know exactly what Father wants, even though I wasn't there and called my brother a fucking traitor for arguing with me!
Pull Guilliman's life support. I'm tired of him.

KEK.

Only in your wet dreams midget

Slaanesh update when?
preferably not trannies this time

I mean, space Caesar might just get caesared

>Calgar caesars Caesar
>gets executed
>Cato Sicarius becomes spiritual liege
FUND IT

warhammer-community.com/2017/05/31/warhammer-40000-faction-focus-necrons/

Its a so bad and shitty development that might GW can make it exactly like you write

Can we have Slan instead?

>KINDLY NO GATHERING STORM/8TH EDITION, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE JUST HERE TO TROLL OR SHILL. FOR ALL INTENTS THEY AREN'T THE SAME UNIVERSE.

I hope this is just making fun of the AoS/WHFB threads that do this, because you're retarded if you actually believe it.

But user, I've been told Slaanesh daemons are all about having multiple tits. That's the really important thing, nothing else!

Of course it's a joke you mong.

NO TRANNIES user, PLS

Would Zodd be Khorne or Slaanesh?

You can never be too sure. The coming of the new edition has all the shitposting morons crawling out to meme about everything.

EXTRA TRANNIES

Well, you can do something else too...

Have there been any Tyranid leaks at all? All I've seen is the Swarmlord's stats

S-Stop making me question my sexuality god damn

You'll thank us for it.

t. /whfg/

Now, onto business. We need a 9th Age for 40k as it has been Shillmar'd. Let's call it, for argument's sake, 8th Expansion. What edition do we base it on to keep actual 40k alive?

We have the stats and rules of everything

>metallic shading on the areolas
wtf i love gw now

So what, am I able to add a Boss Nob or a Wolf Guard Pack Leader for free even in matched play?

Someone other than WHFB's 8th edition. Why'd you guys make that a base?

What will be available for free at the launch of 8th? I'm looking to get by with the minimum rules purchases for now

No. Hail the Child of Slaanesh

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B4IGo22sDo4zdEtrRmEyelg2TkU

for those who haven't seen it

That's unpainted resin though.

Where? I've seen one leak that was supposed to have everything but it's so blurry you can't read a single line of anything

For the Queen of Imperium!

Seriously though, I hope future Slaanesh releases aren't more sex stuff

>Tervigons still spawn gaunts, but now without a roll of the dice
>they did away with 30 gaunts for 1 tervigon troop choice

My 3 tervigons just got beefed out

Guys, I got my Chaos Index and the World Eaters are printed twice, along with the Thousand Sons. This means I don't have access to the Death Guard or Emp Children bits. Guess what I actually play?

Creed will ALWAYS be a meme!

Here's whats under the Valkyrie, I'm assuming all the flyers have similar rules

Oh boy, I do need that DEldar pic in the bottom left in some higher resolution!

don't you have to pay for the gaunts in advance like with summoning?

I will never understand the logic behind putting the points costs on a different page.

Guilliman will banish Morty but only kill Fulgrim for real because of 9000 years long grudge and Ynnead.

Yup, can't read a single line of Xenos 2.

RIP dreadnought drop pods, you will be missed

>logic
Well there's your first mistake.

Grotsnikk is finally a Deathskull edition.

I badly wanna see Snikkrot, Zagstrukk and Wazdakka. are they leaked yet?

Only if they are creating a new unit, they can replaced dead gants without additional points

It interacts with other rules like falling back. It allows you to charge flying vehicles, it allows you to fall back and shoot in the same turn, etc...

Because someone at Britland thought it was a good idea to put everything to the backpage, so you have to go through the book multiple times to look for all points, instead of just looking for the unit and having everything there at once.

Bascially not at all. Inquisition is their own thing that shows up and goes to town on their chosen quarry, while Deathwatch remain generalists.

I've looked and can't find it; can you not fire out of transports now, or am I blind?

Didn't see anything saying so, but the replacing dead gaunts is still good

Let's get degenerate in here

Is there any reason to use an GK purifier squad over a strike squad? They:

- cost 7 pts/model more than strike squad dudes
- have exact same gear
- have a (pretty strong but) really short range smite alternative
- don't have teleport strike

they also aren't troops but I'm not sure how much that affects stuff.

Brotherhood Captains extend the range and they can still get more special weapons than the strike squad.

I'm a fan of 1 squad of melee shit, 1 squad of 4 incinerators, in a rhino together thanks to Combat Squads. It's served me well through several editions.

>Wazdakka
I think it's not in the new book, and will never come back unless they make a new Wazdakka model (since nowadays the rule is "If it haves no model, it's not playable")

Bueno

What do I use to fill out the last 50 points of this? I'm at a loss.

++ Battalion Detachment ++
Catacomb Command Barge: 169
- Warscythe
- Gauss Cannon
Cryptek: 114
10 Warriors: 120
Ghost Ark: 170
10 Warriors: 120
Ghost Ark: 170
20 Warriors: 240
10 Flayed Ones: 210
- Flayer Claws
Triarch Stalker: 181
- Twin Heavy Gauss Cannon
Annihilation Barge: 153
- Gauss Cannon
Annihilation Barge: 153
- Gauss Cannon

Kinda sad about my TS/Tzeentch guys getting a bit of the short end of the stick. How are my other space egyptian skeleton robot boys the ones that I like more at that shaping up to be? Do we have leaks on them?

Has they're been anything about firing arcs for vehicles, or any sort of different bonus for hitting vehicles on the side or in the rear?
Or are they embracing "we monsters now" so hard that they've dropped that sort of thing entirely?

Some gear on your Cryptek, or more warriors. Or wraiths maybe.

iirc you can have multiple units in 1 transport in 8th, so you can have a strike squad and purgation squad fulfill the same role. It just seems that the 7 points more is too much for what they offer.

We have leaks on literally everything.
imgur.com/a/F1RkD

Armour facing is kill.

user don't be lewd now.

Stupid autocorrect.

Shit, i forgot about that

Oh well anyone have the Boss on Biker? maybe you can make your own Wazdakka