Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder & Starfinder, formerly /pfg/)

Civil War Edition:
Was your character a revolutionary or a loyalist? Who won in the end?

Unified /pgg/ link repository: pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77293/ironfang-invasion-adventure-path
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78606/hells-saboteurs
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77329/something-wicked-comes-this-way
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78876/depths-of-darkess-a-pathfinder-adventure
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/undead/orc-floodslain/
app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/5113196/
youtu.be/Qf5wCM_arno
youtube.com/watch?v=K97Mp9w4LFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Recruiting:
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77293/ironfang-invasion-adventure-path
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78606/hells-saboteurs
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77329/something-wicked-comes-this-way
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78876/depths-of-darkess-a-pathfinder-adventure

I was in a game once where we overthrew the government in Galt and became the new ruling clique. We then proceeded to kill off all rivals, fuck up in trying to rebuild, and got run out of the country and into the River Kingdoms by the next government and its supporters.

Shit was amazing.

Not those, I'm afraid. It was described as constantly pouring water from its carcass. It could attempt to drown enemies by vomiting water into their mouth and could bull rush with it, like once a day.

It's driving me insane over this because holy shit I saw it on the SRD but now I can't find it at all.

FUCKING.
FOUND IT.
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/undead/orc-floodslain/

Sorry I was just trying to make a joke. I don't actually have a problem with magical realm of taht level.
Brother hook me up.

>Was your character a revolutionary or a loyalist? Who won in the end?

Reckon he stood for Righteousness and defended the defenseless. Make a lotta enemies doin' somethin' like that, but it's gotta get done.

>Provincial yokai fox woman

:thinking:

Mercurial Duelist or Bushi Brutal Slayer?

Mercurial Duelist only if you're willing to share the pdf it's in. Has the Asian Archetypes book actually been released yet?

Provincial yokai fox woman simply means they have an insatiable sexual appetite and lean towards "bigger is better" for their pursuit of sating said hunger.

>Inventory for a chaste and pure character
>no tea or snuff in sight

It feels...liberating, almost, to cast off the shackles of depravity

OGRE RAPE

Why Mercurial Duelist, though? It seems like it's got no damage going for it until 6th, unless I'm reading it wrong.

And the file is too big, I can PM it if you drop a discord or something though

Yes but she was raised by a caring Taldan daddy in a nice neighborhood!

Once again, while I am making an Okita for JttW, she is not for foot fetish. In fact, her feet will be covered by socks whenever she is seen in public.

Reminder

>To be honest I did intend to give every applicant full reviews fairly constantly throughout the process, but I've been pretty overwhelmed by the number of applicants, and the number of those who revise their apps constantly and are thus in constant need of new reviews, so I've limited myself to only responding to specific questions for the most part. And I do still give full reviews on request, but have been trying to space out the amount I do at once which leads to backlogs and days off spent on review sprees.

Reviewanons, your help is needed for Flower Court! Help out all those applicants!

Maybe they could have saved Serena.

F

So neither.

M. Grim#4629, don't explode my inbox

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reposting
Pls gib opinions and tips for improvement

app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/5113196/

You will never see her toes wiggle in delight as she enjoys a good meal!

Reckon so. Ain't a popular road, but he didn't sign up to make friends, neither.

Might be nice t' see her face again, though, 'fore it's all over...

So! We've heard a lot about the sort of characters you'd like to play when Starfinder drops, but what about NPCs? What kind of weirdos are you thinking of subjecting your players to?

I'm thinking some sort of robotic performer built and sponsored by the Aspis Consortium to help push their music label.

youtu.be/Qf5wCM_arno

you do realize socks are also footfag stuff right

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is this what Wist and QANON's child will sound like?

An augmented guy who was found in a cryopod just drifting out in an unexplored section of the cosmos, with the big reveal being that he's really a native of Earth

Was there ever any word on that whole "noblewoman seducing young Kyras" thing?

Those are some logs I want to see!

Nigga better hope that finds its way to a cleaner. Hook QANON up man.

nature, uh

finds a way

Well, at a certain point it goes from feet to simple footwear so that's enough of a distinction for me.

From a PR perspective who would represent Eox in Pact world politics do you think? I ask this because I'm curious who their enforcers would be in the matters of necromancy as I imagine they wouldn't be keen on rogue necromancers sullying their name and art. Not to mention if they don't have anything official I'd come up with a group that handles such matters for them.

Sleep, calm down. Don't you have an app to write?

How young are we talking here?

Wrong guy.
I think mister Rubadub's probably balls-deep in Thistletop right about now.

Who's the pure girl?

What meme characters notably lack Tea or snuff in their inventories?

Council of Corporate Lich Lords

Do I just PM them the thing or what?

if you know their discord, then yes

Why don't more people make religions that allow more nuance to the Church? It's always, "these are the War God clerics, they like war" or "these are the Slut Goddess clerics, they're pretty and like fucking." Where's the Cleric of a Fire God who's a corrupt piece of shit and, while he still gets power, squanders it to advance his position in a Church that's practically a government unto itself?

Because they do.

The last conversation didn't specify. One would assume "teenager" as opposed to "grown adult", but I don't know, maybe Sleep's into /ss/.

Perhaps they train and maintain their own order of Solarians? Weaponized star energy seems like it'd be pretty handy in killing undead.

>Have to constantly maintain some kind of glamor type spell or have some spiffy holographic display

That said, I could also see them as mask wearing weirdos whom everyone just finds creepy even if they act every bit as corporateas the next guy.

Kind of hard to be accused of corruption when straying too far off the path literally makes you stop being a cleric
the fact of the matter is that in a universe where the gods are real, you can't be a slut goddess cleric without blowing your class level * 5 dicks a day because you lose your class features otherwise.

>From a PR perspective who would represent Eox in Pact world politics do you think

Not!Vecna.

>One would assume "teenager" as opposed to "grown adult", but I don't know, maybe Sleep's into /ss/.

Hung shota proving too much for a haughty older woman is the best.

If it was so simple, it wouldn't be fun.

And someone has to do it.

Yeaaah it's fucking easy when you're an actual robot...

Everyone in RotJR, unless I'm misremembering (can anybody with access to their sheets confirm?)

That would be interesting. Would thier Solarian powers still work even if they were undead themselves?

I would say from a game perspective it depends on how much that detail matters to the game. I agree that the various religions wouldn't be as ham fisted as they are made out to be but part of that is the vagueness that allows for whatever fits your setting and the other is if it's no more than background noise to the mechanical aspect of being a cleric or [insert divine magic user here]

>Etan cuts half of Saboten's dress by accident with his sword.
>Saboten accidentally cuts his belt off with her collector's edition goblin king bludgeon.

aaaaaa

PM HIM NOW

That isn't even remotely magical realm. That's just normal sex.

>Hello, I'm here to discuss tariffs with the Pact World Trade and Commerce subcommittee.

Oh boy!

Boxers or briefs?

Email any items in need of cleaning to: [email protected]

>*cough* Of course Mr. Taligere the Black, we would *couge* love to but..Oh god my eyes sting..Would you mind turning down the furnace in your chest?

>I would say from a game perspective it depends on how much that detail matters to the game

That detail could be invaluable for anything from political intrigue to simple adventuring.

Not described, but he just failed a check against an aphrodisiac candle...

Kyras is a girl though so sex with a noblewoman can't really be ss.

Oh my! Wonder how that will work out!

It's entirely possible; their R&D divisions have no need to eat or sleep, they've probably had all kinds of breakthroughs in creating specialized undead.

>mfw FotJR is lewd as fuck
>mfw the worst that's happened in SotJR is some blushing

Indeed, I'm not disagreeing with that but not every game has such a focus and you'll have people who chose a class like cleric because of it's mechanical advantages more so than it's lore implications

...what?

>Kyras is a girl

What the hell did the last session reveal?!

>Lewding in the middle of Thistletop
No wonder people say SotJR is the real game

I want to be lewd as fuck in thistletop!

It's our critical fumble table.

>talking shit about Wist-Sama

I'll butcher you in your sleep

Dude, Eox is already noted as being technologically advanced, fusing magic and metal into a nightmarish amalgamation enhanced by the fact their kind can survive the vacuum of space. Their ships are open to the void, their crew stand motionless at their stations for weeks, hell they've even gotten fancy with their armor as it looks and feels like parched-white bone.

Who knows what technological horrors they're willing to unleash on Organics? Imagine the pale white beam of an Eoxian Entropy Rifle blasting out of a stylised barrel modeled after the proboscis of some hideous Castroval mosquito, the negative energies rusting armor and rotting flesh.

Calm down and put sweettooth's dick back in your mouth QANON.

Oh my bad did not realize this was a PFG injoke thing. Kyras is the name of the Pathfinder iconic cleric.

Turns out Kyras merely has a serious case of man-face, underneath her armor it's all tits n' hips.

I don't think anyone has tea or snuff, but I will note something really odd: one of the guys has a dress in his inventory

That's Kyra.

Friendly reminder that Wist and Qanon played in a FIFTH EDITION one-shot with Rory

They're impure now

Fuck off Rory.

That's KYRA, the arab lesbo. Kyras the Brevic tiefling is all dude.

It's very hard to do in Golarion, with the whole gods being real and taking your power away and such.

I had wanted to apply to Pilgrimage with clerical corruption and church vs. state as the concept, before it fell through. It's one of the settings that can actually accommodate it. You can do it with Ensoulment as well, as long as it isn't (and maybe even if it is) your character being complacent in the scheme.

BY THE BLADE OF QANON, YOUR SLANDER SHALL BE ANSWERED WITH DEATH! HAVE AT THEE!

Oh okay, I'm the retard.

Hey, hey, that first one's wrong, Rubio did that

Heh, Tit Witch won't see it coming!

Exactly, seeing some dude walking around in their armor and wielding their weapons means something is fucked and things are not good but they try to be as low key as possible about it.

So the party is stuck in a mini zombie apocolypse and they meet the corporate guy the Eoxians sent out to deal with it. He sits down in his bone power armor, doesn't take off the helmet and huffs his e-cig (so you know he's living) and politely asks the party if they would be willing to help him sweep the zombies for just compensation and the signing of some non-disclosure agreements.

Oh, did he? I though we had some accidental POTTERY, my bad

>mfw Kyras is busty enough for symmetrical docking.

No then it will just be /u/ and a harem for Andrik

Wait, what? What the hell are you talking about? I'm gonna need serious proof.

Did somebody say "Symmetrical Docking"?

youtube.com/watch?v=K97Mp9w4LFQ

>Kyrie Czarny just wants Branden to notice her
He's halfway to being Hinata with a dick already.

>(so you know he's living)

... Or is he? The smoke could be aesthetic.

So I haven't been keeping a close eye on ensoulment and see that there are like 30 more apps now. Can someone fill me in on if BOY-BAND-META or PRETTY-DRESS-META is currently leading?

Small sects in Golarion: how do they work?

Given how gods are a FACT, what happens if you worship something less... Popular, and more "imagined"?

>harem for Andrik
>not harem for Franze

You have no vision, comrade.

I want to hug Kouryu! She is cute! CUTE!

Fair point, it could be a hold over from when he was still alive.