What exchange to use?

What's a good exchange for leafs? Preferably one that only requires 1 ID to buy and sell as well because it will take a few months to get a passport and I'll be over this fad by then. Bonus for alt coins like money and shut like that.

quadrigacx, coinsquare

take the time cool and pick your coins wisely, sonm, mco, drp are good moon missions

quadrigacx. i haven't found anything better

they charge 1.5% to transfer your CDN into their system using interac

quadrigacx is better for sure.

Thought they take 3-4 days to verify, coinsquare verifies slightly faster

>coinsquare
why would you willingly cuck yourself?

1.5% or $5 on a max interac of $200

horrible rates mate

literally close to the same rates interact would charge a regular merchant at a corner store

i use Kraken. I have a dormant Quad account but refuse to use them since there is literally zero customer support. Kraken is slightly better.

I use Canadian bitcoins. You can send them unlimited Interac. Expensive, but I’m chasing 10x gains and they are pretty quick.

>mfw Toronto real estate has fallen 30% since April

God damn I hate housecucks

yes, i used this when i started to put in 5k as fast as i could. now at 150k. you might make it brah

wasn't that enacted? we're getting the GTA's sloppy seconds here in KW

dors kraken allows cashing out to fiat? I though quadriga eas the only option for us leaf cucks

Lol
>not investing in Vancouver real estate
It's like you hate money.

>buying real estate in Hongcouver

Its like you want to speak mandarin

I can't even tell if Vancouver is a bubble anymore. I have so many friends with several hundred thousand lined up ready to buy in a "correction" it's insane.

there is a physical limitation on space. its not artificially constrained like SanFran or othershit. then the "poor areas" like Surrey are rapidly developing including from government pumps. If they wait for a correction they will die poor. Hell tonnes of people buying in are first time home owners not just chinks. Everyone wants to live here for nature reasons.
I only speak cash money friend.

>I have so many friends with several hundred thousand
I don't think I know a single person with 100k in his bank account

Real estate is the ultimate meme

Not in their Bank account obviously
Thankfully my parents both own homes in the area so I have a place to live and will rent both out when they die. Probably not enough to live on but enough to supplement my income a bit.

Pretty sure they do. Never tried, just keep in mind their EFT takes 7-10 business days. If I hear of Quad's customer support get better, I will give them another loook

I mean, I need a house in Vancouver because it is where I want to live, it's not even an investment.

I will lose my "investment" when the Cascadia fault goes tits up anyways, but I'll be dead so it won't matter.

Does Quadriga allow cashing out? or only kraken?

>national averages.
Yeah gee user housing prices in Regina are barely rising. No money to be made in vancouver.
also
>you should invest all your money in high risk investments.

>allow cashing out?
Should we tell him?

holy fuck why would you want to live in vancouver

this place is a dead depressing shit hole

You earn rent money from owning real estate. Can't compare to stocks like that.

I don't like other people that much and my house is a six minute walk from the woods.
I can get into town in like 20 minutes with transit and buy whatever I want.

I mean I would prefer Switzerland but getting citizenship there is a chore.

>what are dividends

Canadian bitcoins up to $15,000 per day

Canadian bitcoins.

do you have to convert usd btc to cad btc? or does it do so automatically

Their website prices in cad. They only deal in cad. They are expensive. 7% but they get the job done.

Quadriga is your best option as a Canadian it's what I use.
You can cash out quickly and discretely too.

do they take a cut?

>He thinks quadriga doesn't report all transactions to the CRA

lol, if everyone and their mother is waiting to buy at the slightest dip, then its not a bubble.

vancouver has been like this 15 years now. I could see it being 2-3x higher in the next decades, its only accelerating with all the rich chinks and oil money flowing in

>t. vancouver real estate owner

I want to move out the GTA. I get more jaded and angry every time I hear news about Kathleen winne or Trudeau. There must be a better province to live.

Vancouver is the best place in the world to live.

Literal only downside is the Canadian loli laws.

Move to a remote town an hour or so north of toronto. lots of cheaper land and way less pajeets and chinks

anecdotal, but I transferred from quadrigacx to my bank and it only took like 3 hours

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek