XBY

Moon mission boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/
imgur.com/a/uW8o2
github.com/borzalom
lmgtfy.com/?q=site:github.com szabozee
lmgtfy.com/?q=whois borzalom.hu
warosu.org/biz/thread/S2310966
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7k0qno/xtrabytes_is_a_scam_thats_being_hyped_right_now/
reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7ko3es/xtrabytes_proof_of_tech/
community.xtrabytes.global/threads/xtrabytes-development-update-december-21st.367/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will see soon see a price above usd 1 ;(

biz is funny as fuck. This coin has been mooning for 2 days during an absolute market shitshow and barely a fucking mention in here.

Every cunt shilling Raiblocks now after it's gone to 5$. It's going to take the same thing here before this shitty board wakes up and smells the bacon with XBY too

This is only going up. To think I used to use this place as my primary info source. Once I stopped that, surprise, I started actually making cash

Bags packed, launch is go. Get on board or die poor biztards

So where's a better place to read.

Seriously up 80% on a day the market lost 20% overall. And no notice. Nice one biz

This coin is a scam, and funded before a literal scam, DO NOT INVEST IN IT, I REPEAT IT, DO NOT.

Even reddit is better than here.

Biztards like to hold the bags after the moon, creaming over Raiblocks after it has mooned, stay poor while we fly rocket powered lambos to the moon and beyond

>using Veeky Forums as primary source for info

I don't know what u expected tbf

Two successful testnets and a third next week.

If forked off a scam to be an anti scam community project.

Where's your evidence of a scam, faggot?

>

Hmm anywhere else? Seems like those are the two best

Discords or telegram communities

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/

surge in interest in the coin manifests simply from the fact that there are masternodes, or what they are calling "static nodes", that require a certain number of coins to be locked away in cold storage. The price slowly increases as more people become aware.Suddenly the marketing goes from the daunting task of resurrecting a coin, to claiming that they have a genius dev, who is inventing new technologies that will change the cryto landscape forever. Hype began building, and all rationality went out the window. Each day, the claims becoming more incredulous, with speculation that the developer, who has yet to idenitify himself, is a PHD in mathematics from Princton, Or MIT, or a Univesity in France. Claims that he may be Satoshi Nakamoto himself begin making the rounds. The Marketing man, instead of tamping down expectations, now is full fledged in FOMO mode. The price begins to behave extremely irrationally, people begin trying to pump the coin through Veeky Forums, and we begin to see the first signs of market manipulation:

imgur.com/a/uW8o2

Price shoots up from 200 satoshis to 700 satoshis in an instant, and the FOMO from the channel becomes extremely disturbing. As people begin questions the market movement in the general slack channel, a select group of members begins to berate them, ignoring questions outright and labeling even the most mundane of concerns as trolling and FUD. Things begin to get very suspicious to me, as I hear claims that there are problems with the wallet code even being offered by this genius dev, that the repo lacks any sort of real view into the work being done, etc, etc. So I begin to look myself at github.com/borzalom

At the time, there are two projects, one BAC project (some previous venture of this developer), and the Bitmox project (which was the scam coin code being resurrected). There are minimal commits, nothing of substance. Many people begin noticing the discrepancies, and the slack channel becomes outright hostile to anyone not toeing the company line. The price begins to subside, and correct down to its 200 satoshi norm level, but the FOMO in the channel just gets worse, and worse. The marketing guy is now openly stating that the developer is going to be rewriting the code entirely, and will release a non-clone coin with no relation to bitcoin or ethereum, nor any other coin on the market. FOMO is now at astronomical levels, with the slack taking on an almost cult-like air, and the price once again takes an exteremely suspicious pace, as it increases from 700 satoshis to 1700 satoshis within days, with major dumps followed by increased FOMO everywhere pumping the price up, rinse and repeat

The doubts begin to spill out into multiple forums at this point, as there does not appear to be any relevant need for a second level of staticnodes other than selling more coins and creating FOMO, and some disturbing posts begin to be made on Veeky Forums.org/biz which ultimately lead to the revelation that the developer is not who they claim him to be, nor is he even hungarian - that he is a drupal programmer from Florida. The price literally plummets, and sentiment in the slack is off the charts. It becomes a with us, or against atmosphere - and group of hardcore loyalist begin promoting that everyone should be buying up the cheap coin, which it appears they do as the bleeding somewhat stops in price. The Veeky Forums info never seems to leave Veeky Forums as promised by the leaker, but it is apparent at this moment that the price was being manipulated hard by Veeky Forums pumps, and that the loyalists are now in control of most of the coin.

take a close look at the info in the Veeky Forums posts, and cross-reference with my own research into the github projects - everything seems to be connected to the devs username and email address, and upon close examination the whole thing just looks bizarre:

lmgtfy.com/?q=site:github.com szabozee lmgtfy.com/?q=whois borzalom.hu

The github username is indeed connected to multiple previously 'abandoned' coins, most of which look like a scam, and with a little digging, one can associate several of those coins with that email address and username on multiple domains and in github. Most telling is that the username is even indeed connected the the web development company this developer apparently works for, as noted by commits to their github, also confirmed to be theirs from a facebook group.

Links to some of the archive of Veeky Forums.org/biz posts - feel free to search for more as there are plenty: warosu.org/biz/thread/S2310966

This is a warning to all of you newer investors that even a seasoned investor such as myself can get caught up into the FOMO, and make bad decisions. Is this coin a scam for sure? I cannot tell you for sure - but I can tell you right now that this thing stinks, and that either the whole team is in on it, or maybe only a faction within the "board", but looking at the price charts, it is fairly obvious that the price has been rigged, and that someone has been dumping their coins.

The tools provided by the developer are also broken, and during the last price dump back to 700, it is confirmed several static nodes were sold off as anyone can confirm by searching their slack and seeing it being discussed by the team members (they bought the coins, FYI). While this happened, none of the static nodes went offline in the static list, and several million coins were being moved around - with no way to know by whom.

This is either a very elaborate scam with preplanned exit scam (selling level 1 statics at a certain price point to exit, covering it up with FOMO from second level static sales), or pure pump and dump with same logic (seeing as you can see the team collecting as many coins as possible after the dump - did they put out the FUD on their own to lower the price?)

Have you seen the linkedin of the dev floating around reddit lately?

This has scam written all over it

SCAM SCAM SCAM

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7k0qno/xtrabytes_is_a_scam_thats_being_hyped_right_now/

hahaha you link to a post from dutchdue a notorious XBY troll who sold too soon, that is over 6 months old and has been completely debunked many times before.

Nice detective work there user lol

BORZALOM IS A DRUPAL PROGRAMMER FROM FLORIDA

LMAO

SCAM

borzalom is a poverty programmer living in Sarasota, FL

keep trying to convince yourself /biz.

What will you do shortly when testnet goes live with everything.

Still be crying scam while XBY goes to $1

>implying the dev team isn't going to sell everything and crash the network with no survivors at $0.98
Screencap this and frame it on your mantle

So does he not a Drupul programmer in Sarasota? Because his linkedin page seems to indicate so. The same linkedin page lists his company. That same company is the one who registered the xtrabytes.global domain name

Veeky Forums will cry until the end, even if xby hits top 20 market cap they will still screech and call it a scam

No one is buying xby for masternodes. That's not even the marketing.

So let me get this right, they spend all this time putting together this huge elaborate scam.

Fool people with 2 public testnets and a 3rd and final one very soon.

Register nodes and make them live at same time so as to instantly start paying out

Just so they can pump the price up and dump it?

Oh and also invent a new consensus method in PoSign which has been running for months and can easily be proven if you would care to look.

So yeah do all that and then crash the price?

user you got some active imaginations

So can anyone explain how this is NOT a scam? Confirmed linkedin profile of borzalom being a drupul programmer from Sarasota

Wtf are you talking about? There is absolutely no proof of this posign technology. Look at their github, its empty! But hurr durr, closed source yadda yadda yadda. They got nothing

And the two successful testnets so far weren't real? Final testnet next week kiddos.

You biz retards pump coins with literally no actual use or tech and attack one that has already been through two testnets. You are fucking retards.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Take it from someone that's holding nearly 100,000 XBY - we're all fucked.

biz alerted me to xby when it was sub 100 sats so thanks biz? Strapped in and ready to go, how high we going boys?

Hurr durr user

reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7ko3es/xtrabytes_proof_of_tech/

Join the testnet. I bet you own ada which has nothing but vapor.

screencap your 100k XBY faggot and we listen

And what about this supposed genius borzalom being a drupul programmer in Sarasota?

4u

I'd move it to a wallet, but I can't because the wallet doesn't even support the latest version of openssl, lmao. I've got higher priorities, anyway.

Wow some random unprovable fud! Amazing argument.

If it's fake how is there two successful testnets already??

Borz did PoSign and is helping on other parts but if you actually knew anything about XBY then you would know there are now many devs working on XBY and thats why progress has been so rapid lately

user dont fucking make me drop my bags
this shit is climbing like crazy

when do we dump than ? .80 cent ?

It's your coin, my man. Don't hide from the truth - embrace it and act accordingly. No room for feels in crypto.

Drop your bags retard, this is the smelliest scam

So he is a programmer? Wow what great fud.

There's other devs involved too.

And the guy with 100k thinks it's a scam but won't cash out over $40,000??

God loves me.

It shall be $5 in 2018.

Oh no the lead dev is a programmer with 30 years experience!!!!!

Personally, I'm not even gonna bother dumping this shitcoin. It'll be great material for pink wojak posting when either XBY or Yobit collapses, whichever comes first. That's its primary value to me, at this point. You guys can do what you want.

stay jelly fags im feeling /comfy/

My man! Nice port, XBy + POSW is a winning combo. You're just missing ODN for the Holy Trinity.

Cloak is nice too.

So you are wasting 40k fiat to post wojaks?

What exchange are you guys using?
I thought Binance were up to speed on this shit.

That's bullshit. You're holding because you're 99% sure it's a scam but that 1% chance it's legit is keeping you in

It's on craptopia

I might be a Veeky Forumsreali, but I have my ethics. Just because I can sell my worthless XBY to some poor sucker at $0.28 a piece doesn't mean I should.

Most exchanges know better than to list XBY, thankfully

It's not worthless to you. You invest in crypto and youd waste 40k on ethics?

You clearly are holding because you expect that 40k to 25x...

Probably fudding to keep the price low for now

Hi Veeky Forums. Been working to crack into this closed source shit fest forever made a breakthrough finally and before they were able to get the patent in play.

Just going to clean it up and post the code so you can see what a mess "posign" is, btw this "revolutionary" consensus isn't what is claimed, there's even mish mashed bits of proof of burn left in. The shills will yell it's left over bitmox code, fact is I've opened their "proof of tech" xfuel wallet up which is exlusively posign.

Also, the xfuel chain has forked itself 4 times, looks to be due to low "node" availability so it "black lists" each black list node of which there are 10 creates a chain fork then the others try to cobble it together to resecure the chain. ITS A MESS.

I'll let this run to 3k sats then dump the code and full analysis.

You can claim the 1,000,000 XFUEL bounty then

Doing God's work, my man

>You can claim the 1,000,000 Chuck E. Cheese token bounty then

It's willdono, regular fudster on Slack talking shit as always so wouldn't get your hopes up lol

I'm ethical and won't submit a written description that they can attempt to patch behind closed doors.

Crypto should be open, so I'll dump the info in the open. They can provide a rebuttal to the community.

I could just force a fork with a rouge xfuel node and create 100 000 000 xfuel myself. As I said though I'm ethical and don't want to destroy people.

This project is very smoke & mirrors, there are LEGIT elements, but the tech is not break through no matter how many excel sheets they show you with tx's.

Report and code dump is coming as I said, I just need to make sure what I present is in the most detail possible allowing the xby team to answer without being shady.

All looking forward to it

Lol

Willdono the poor Cunt has nothing better to do than be XBYs resident fudsters and troll.

Jump on or miss out Biztards

now THIS is fud

dutchbro?

The XBY team hasn't answered any concerns without being shady

It's always, "it's closed source", "trade secrets", "borzalom is a genius", "patent coming", "groundbreaking tech" etc etc

I remember this coin from 6 months ago, I made some nice coin from this. Did it turn out to be a scam?

Exactly, my report and code dump will give the community even more insight into how smoke & mirrors this all really is. As I said there are legit elements, but not to the extent many are led to believe. I'm referring to posign code here.

The XBY team also refuses to acknowledge many other questions I've seen asked. Personally I've never interacted with them, just sat watching but when they wanted to patent and offered "proof of tech" through xfuel I knew it was time to start digging deeper.

To be fair, that's not really shady. There are projects out there that are closed source and it's their right to keep it private.

XBY has been bashed to oblivion before and yet the project survived and as we can see, thrived even. 6 months the ago you could call it a scam. Now? Not so much.

on the contrary
community.xtrabytes.global/threads/xtrabytes-development-update-december-21st.367/

yeah could still be a (very fucking highly intricate and elaborate) scam, we'll find out soon enough

this is a quality larp

No. It's mooning very hard today.

If borzalom was truly a genius he wouldn't be a drupul programmer in sarasota, fl

The XBY hasn't even addressed borz's true, revealed identity. They always ignore that fact whenever someone brings it up

big if true

Been in this since for a few weeks. Just cashed out for a 450% gain after reading this thread. Wallet takes 40 mins to get 20 confirms to move to an exchange. It also costs 50 XBY per transaction which currently equates to like $27.00 that's ridiculous this thing is a fucking scam. Taking my gainz and I'm out have my bags.

cause he wants to remain user, we all know his name and that he lives in Hungary

Except that he doesnt - he lives in Sarasota, Florida

except he doesn't

The irony here is worth a giggle also, they want to patent drupal essentially. Which itself is an open source platform.

Drupal is how this whole XBY module system will work for those uneducated folks, there's tatters of the code in the xfuel wallet & that xcite client they released. Have not dug into xcite enough yet, likely won't before this info dump but will follow up with another.

Ummm per a sarasota, fl arrest record and his linkedin page, he does

This is why we don't post on Veeky Forums

Lol this guy is claiming hes so ethical he won't collect a 500k usd bounty...

nig if true

psssttt
>can you hear that ?
>I hear it...
>it's
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUD

Lol some of the arguments here are laughable.

This thing will be top 50 and you retards will still be calling it a scam.

My advice to anyone intelligent enough and genuinly interested is to do your own research, don't listen to a couple of butt hurt fudsters and participate in the next test net.

Proof of the arrest record?

Did YOU do your research when you looked into this 'supposed' genius, borzalom?

just google his name and location (which has been named multiple times in this thread)

UMAD
Bro?

Ok thanks I'll look around in those areas.

STRAPPED IN AND READY BOISSSS

Analysis and code dump will be on 1st of january, happy new year shills. Have your arguments ready.

care to share some sources?

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC