Tfw

>Tfw
You miss the fucking dip....
>Because
of my fucking gf. She hates when I’m checking charts, she thinks everything is a scam and I’m losing money. But I’m actually building up a secret profits account.

>Bitch cost me some good 30 to 40% gains

Please guys, tell me there will be another dip, this doesn’t look like it wants to go up.
Who’s also missed?

does she keep your balls in her purse, soyboy?

buy Monaco for those sweet 10x gains

of course it will dip. bc is going to the fucking core of the earth

I'm done trying to convince people. I'd honestly be happier that they stay obvlious. It's funnier that way.

She kinda does,

I would put my money in tenx first, who would trust a coin named Monaco....

>She kinda does
pathetic
take control of your life and personal finances, or you will always lose to real men.

Literally left my gf because of this. Up 5x since then

>muh gf

thats a bot

TA looks bullish to me in the mid term.

>its another low iq subtle /pol/ thread

look. just be an obnoxious dick and always refer to statistical indicators and show her code you've written for a bot

she'll still get pissed, but it'll seem less like your gambling from her pov

That's not /biz mentality
- pimp the bitch
- invest gains in crypto
- profit?

are you serious?
what the fuck is wrong with you people?

OP, it's your fucking money. Do what you want with it, you don't have to explain yourself to anybody. Don't discuss it. Don't argue about it. Just do it.

>tfw I didn't miss the fucking dip because I have no gf
>but still a hugless, kisless virgin at age 25
>tfw this thread was probably made by some normie /pol/ fuck

Missed the dip because I woke up an hour later. Fuck my life senpai

Not fast enough. I really want it gone so the alts take over without the old birch sitting there and ordering direction.
But it might take months

it looks like the most obvious bulltrap ever
the chart with "new paradigm!" on top that was posted here since 7k seriously wasn't made up

My boyfriend does the same thing, but to be fair the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is look at charts. Maybe just set some alerts or something.

OP I understand that you love her. I really do, but I hate when other people think that they better than me just because they don't understand what I'm doing cause they are too stupid.
I'm not sure if I would be able to be with someone like that.
You took it much better than I would.

>not having a gf that also obsessively stares at the charts and gives u a bj when it starts recovering after you bought the dip

>please buy my bags

wheres a good place to buy and sell?

>not having a girlfriend who BUYS THE FUCKING DIPS on her own accord

you're missing out desu