Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JRVfGMjdGh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SUDDENLY FUCKING SATAN OUT OF NOWHERE HOLY SHIT

I guess bottom left.
Shoo, heretic!

mystery box

Jesus was a false prophet.
We honestly need Satan he's the world's first humanist.

I'm going to need more info on the red option before I make a choice.

Green is too good to be true.

I'd go with Red, I'd rather sell my soul to Satan than give it away to God. God will just force me to sing in his choir for a eternity, glorifying his name.

And that blows ass.

Traveller ends in five days people, and from the sound of it we're getting the list (yes THAT list) of all possibly characters that could go up.

Kudos to whoever put together that Sponty build, we might actually break HL.

>Traveller ends
Stop spreading such a vicious, vile untruth you filthy heathen.

Operating on the assumption that the devil cannot lie while making binding contracts, Green. Omnipotence without further clause means that any and all restrictions or catches can be ignored.

I'm pretty sure the 150 builds HL received from someone on a private forum with futas, mary sue self inserts and catboys with 12 inch penises already broke her fragile mind.

Gimme the template fampai

someone wrote up a sapient cat penis traveler? is it evil? does it fill the world with meowladicktion?

See here Famalama Do you think she stays in heaven because she fears what she has created?

We'll know soon enough

There's a private forum that posts Veeky Forums cyoas? There is someone who made 150 builds for one cyoa? Sentient cat penises?

No she stays away out of formality.

If she ever comes down to our level, she'll just blow us all up in the name of Allah and that'll be absolutely terrible.

Post the old version and the prequel

>Shin_Megami_Tensei.png

Traveller was a mistake. Or rather we are the mistake. We're basically the people that murdered the Prophet with a poisoned sword. Except in this case the prophet is a tiny dyke and the sword is a metaphor for masturbation.

I'd rather not kick you, even though a waifu is the single thing I want in life.
If I have your permission, I'll choose green. But if you decline, I'll pick Blue. My soul is eternal so I'd rather not throw it away for some gain now.
I may lack emotions, but at least I can use my omnipotence for good. I'll be a silent and dull guardian for earth.

Probably the succubuss option, with the satan option. I do't want to do anything evil which is most of the options, so I'd pick the jesus one, but I like the channel too much to cold turkey it. And I'd make a really good housewife so I might as well put those skills to use.

I-it's safe here right?
They're not gonna follow us from the last thread... right?

Sometimes I ponder about not making a new thread in hopes that everyone in the old one sinks with it and dies.

IT IS TOO LATE

OPINIONS ON A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE

DISSENTING OPINIONS ON A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE

RUBYFAG BULLYING

Jesus is the bee's kneesus.

>murdering tiny dyke prophetesses with your dick
I'll be in my bunk...

They are, they just won't bring up last threads stuff. Happens every time. People argue about something, they argue either to the end of a thread or close to it, and then they stop.

But then they'll make the new thread first so they can continue.

youtu.be/JRVfGMjdGh8

MARTIN WEAVES A COMPELLING NARRATIVE WITH INTERESTING CHARACTERS STRUGGLING IN A BELIEVABLE WORLD

MARTIN WAS A HACK WHO DEALS IN POORLY CONSTRUCTED CLICHES THAT HE USES TO HIDE THE FACT THAT HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT WHAT HE'S WRITING ABOUT

YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING WHEN YOU CHOSE THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER IS YOUR FAULT YOU RAPIST

First time I read this, I didn't realize that they were cyoas. I just thought that they had titles/names based on some ability of theirs or something. Until I got to Skeleton Gang Rape.

Do you even know what you're spewing?

Ignore shitposts, posts or comment cyoas, tia

The three statements aren't meant to be taken as a single coherent thought. user stated a desire to escape the things being discussed last thread, so I posted three statemens. Two were about the game of thrones discussion. One viewing it in a generic positive light, the other in a negative light. The third statement is a reference to the Ruby bullying that consumed a good chunk of the thread.

Why isn't there a screencap and memorial statue dedicated to the Ruby roast yet

Because it wasn't funny.

I never knew if I should take this cyoa as a work of art or as just concentrated autism

There doesn't need to be. I had fun, but it wasn't the best thing to happen here.

Tell me, Anons: Why do so many of you seem to want to be little girls?
I'm not judging you based on that desire nor am I trying argue it isn't valid.
It just crops up as an option in so many CYOAs that I can't help but wonder why...
Indulge my curiostity, Anons, if you have the time.

It'd be nice to feel loved.

Because that's what Primarch Mootles wanted.

What if I'm a little slime girl?

>Primarch
Cuck King*

What makes a cyoa popular and memorable?

Shit was a lot easier when I was kid, I could play video games all day, fuck around in school and still get good grades and have fun with my friends. I guess wish to be little girl instead of little boy is that people expect even less from little girls than little boys.

I don't wanna be a little girl tho, except if it comes with other benefits, like immortality and stuff. Would still prefer to be young adult or at least little boy instead.

I did my part, but the time for it has passed.

Let it, like his tears, disappear in the wind.

Can I be a rampaging engine of destruction personified instead?

They want to be anime little girls - simplified human beings who seem to be eternally happy.. It's a form of escapism, they think the life of such being has to be free from sorrows.

Yes.
It's called having a penis.

waifus, original ideas, waifus, sexy pictures, simple, easy to repost.

Because I hate where my life went, and would like to start over. And since gender equality seems to be slowly going away despite all the redpill shit, why not try something different?

Previous thread is full of triggered Fate retards getting triggered by Game of Thrones fans.

How is this one going?

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

>cyoa is already too long to be easily reposted
>add additional walls of text
Why am I doing this to myself?

Man, last thread took some weird turns.

Let it burn. Fate faggots ruin everything.

This thread will devolve into another shitshow though.

Honestly longer CYOAs are nice, but don't expect to get too many (you)'s, The longer and more complex it is the longer it takes for people to make builds.

You could always trim it down if you feel it's worth it. Also make sure you didn't make giant wastes of space like overly big images.

Agreed, long cyoas can be great. Just don't expect as many reposts as a smaller effort might get.

Futanari catgirl white mages.

I'll read it and enjoy it but probably won't make a build for it :^)

> Highlander is gonna post all the builds and the top voted characters are gonna be cat dick girls.

>cat dick girls

Power fantasy. What's the one thing more degrading and emasculating than getting your ass beat up? getting beat up by a little girl.

The girl is at your side, are you gonna do it?
She wants to be your bride, are you gonna do it?
She wants to multiply, are you gonna do it?
I know you won't be satisfied until you do it

its more humiliating if the little girl gets beaten up by an unborn fetus.

Have a favorite.

Little girls are allowed to be cute.

Men aren't. Men are creepy.

Basically, it's a need for acceptance based not on what we can do, but who we are (or rather, who we aren't).

In other words, it may be the same reason furries do some of the things they do. I hope not though.

>Men can't be cute

He ain't cute, he's a fuckboi

Nanomedicine
It's can do literally anything the others can and is the straightest shot towards becoming giant interdimensional crystalline spacewhales.

>putting the handle of my katana up my butt

kills me every time

>Ella all the way

Help! Ella and Rosa are both perfect!
I can't choose between them...

Is there a difference between AI and digital immortality? Both end it brain uploading

Katana handle up your butt, I guess

I'll pick for you. Ella.

Men can be cute, faglord.

than don't choose at all

1/3

2/3

3/3

That's a man (Female), though, so it doesn't count.

That's not what Casca's slutty o-face says

RJ a qt

next thread:

I don't, and I don't really understand people who do want to be a little girl. But we all have different ways of dealing with reality, and they aren't hurting me so who cares.