Monaco man will make you rich, definitely

Monaco man will make you rich, definitely

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/06/meet-cryptokitties-the-new-digital-beanie-babies-selling-for-100k.html
strawpoll.com/wfd9sg47
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a terrible idea

No one's gonna buy this with these requisites for evolution. The only ones who are gonna do this shit are the ones who got in the beginning
This is just gonna entice less and less people the more gens are released

Early retirement boys

what are you on about?

assuming gen1 mons are cheap enough then people will jump in. then they will have to buy gen0 to evolve them because they've aleady committed to grinding xp. if the devs are smart they will keep the gen0 requirements for evolution in genN+1.

plus we yet dont know how battle will work. ideally it should be straight up gambling. gen0 should have advantages.

>12 new mons
>Smorple is probably going to be one of them

>they will have to buy them
No they fucking won't since they"ll have to pay a premium on top of getting a mon. Barely anyone is gonna buy into the new mon.

Gen 0 owner greed is gonna kill this game before it has a chnace to lift off.
Jesus he really needs to stop listening to these greedy cunts.

It's just barring more people from joining. If he continues this system with each gen you can fucking bet the obly ones who"ll be playing this shit are the ones who were there at the start.
Just keep the gen 0's main selling point its rarity.

As it stands now this is gonna drive people away

there needs to be value in the evolutions so people care and buy. battles need to have meaning. people pay thousands for meaningless cosmetics like csgo knives and skins. assuming this goes viral people will pay for this too.

Last 3 mon released barely paid for themselves despite buying in between 30 and 90.
I think this will fizz out and be done with. They're too expensive.

I agree. The rarity and the eggs are more than enough. I'm holding over 25 GEN0's and I believe this is far too much and will drive normies the fuck away.

>there needs to be value in the evolutions so people care and buy.
Wrong. The only people that want this shit are the ones who were at the top pf the pyramid scheme. The primary motivation behind this is greed. There doesn't need to be a huge value to evolutions for people to buy

does anyone know if gen1 will rise in price the more they are bought? i dont want to be in that mad rush to hurry and buy one again

loot boxes and freemium games are a cocept that works. you gain network effects by making it "free" or easiely accessible and then you ramp up the costs. its a working system. you may not like it but it works. once normies get the shit tier gen1 mons some of them will want to distinguish themselves or get an edge in battle. they will buy.

based on what i understand the dividend mechanic has been scrapped. but there will be a cap on the mons in a given species. so there will only be 100 mons in the 12 species of gen1.

>easiely accessible and then you ramp up the costs.
Except we're talking a bout a freemium game that costs hundreds of dollars for one mon. Right from the get go.
The fact people are gonna pay thisnprice and not get evolutions?
Fucking bullshit that everyone will avoid

I think it's main problem is that the only people who give a shit are a bunch of weebs on a Hokkaido Fish Market message board.

>implying normies won't eat up Smorple

i think the FUD here focuses too much on the expense and what the casual ETH investor is thinking when looking at etheremon. what matters more is the marketing and the devs execution of their promises. the devs have come thru so far listening to the community so far. and we all know Veeky Forums is going to be shilling their asses off all over the web because everybody makes money.
what this really needs now is a reward referral system to further incentivize early investors to tell fucking everyone that owns crypto about this. give us a referal link that will add some ETH into our account for each etheremon purchased

This makes Gen-0 mons extra attractive to have in your collection.

WOAH REALLY?!

Lads come swim with the whales: t.me/EtheremonTraders

Forget the pyramid functionality, it's gone now. This is now all about delivering a functional game

That's why their making Gen 1's affordable for poorfags with no rising cost or returns

>mfw I caught the last Mianari

You get 4 eggs from that?

Where can I download ethermon?

Guyz, we gotta make an agreement on how expensive we sell our mons when the market is on.
How about x0.75 last sold price?

what retarded calculation method is that?

some of us havent broken even when we were the last in the pyramid. i made 0.25 on a 1 eth investment. no way im selling below purchase price.

besides you are thinking small. which brings me to believe you want to get our mons. 10x at least for gen0.

>10x at least for gen0.

This is a good minimum. Personally, I would sell a gen 0 instantly for 10 ETH. That's not even unreasonable considering this new feature where your mons are stronger if you own their ancestors. I wouldn't be surprised to see the most expensive gen 0s selling for a lot more.

> 10x at least for gen0
Talk about deluded.
I spent 1.4 ETH on these and broke even. The idea these lil shits gonna cost 14 ETH is ridiculous

How much do you think a Pangrass gonna cost?
I got one with 2 eggs.

>The idea these lil shits gonna cost 14 ETH is ridiculous

Know what crypto kitties are? One of them sold for 100k USD.

cnbc.com/2017/12/06/meet-cryptokitties-the-new-digital-beanie-babies-selling-for-100k.html

Feel free to sell low. I'm sure someone much smarter will buy it to resell for more.

It depends how popular it gets
~300 buys each gen 0 mons I think?

If this shit could get to ios/android and japan translation we could be etherknights

Looking at the last price which is 1 ETH. I think 10 ETH is a good starting point. If nobody buys for 10 ETH then you hold onto your mons until the game gets so popular that people are climbing over each other to buy your mons.

>some of us havent broken even when we were the last in the pyramid. i made 0.25 on a 1 eth investment. no way im selling below purchase price.
These are the kinds of people that think giving more privileges to the first gen is a good idea.
The poor and stupid.

Bud we need to attract more people to get in on this. Not just those who have money to burn.
We need to get them addicted to the game with a small taste. Let them evolve. Let them get that collecting urge.
They start maxing out their credit cards. Steal money from their parents or friends to pay for it.

This evolution shit is going to be a big turn off.

Who do you think Smorple's ancestors be? I bet it's Eekape and/or Vibe.

i agree that we need to achieve network effects asap, but i'm not in a position to sell of my mons below purchase price.
whales that got in early and already 10x their investment can give away their mons if they like it.

You stupid nigger I'm not talking about selling below purchase price. I was talking about you being poor and stupid for being at the bottom of the pyramid and how that's affecting your judgement on these gen 0 perks.

Vibe and Berrball

I had a translator friend of mine contact the dev, so we might be seeing moonrunes soon.

mommy gimme milky..

big if true

you should have quoted marx not nitzche

The mode of production in material life determines the general character of the social, political, and spiritual production processes of life. It is not the consciousness of men that determines their existence, but on the contrary their social existence determines their consciousness."

My uncle works for Etheremon and he told me that gen0 Geenees will most likely trade for about 150 eth by March 2018.

if you get in good with the devs could you bring up a referral system to further incentivize early investor shilling across the net? not sure if anyones brought that up to them yet

MOM WHERES MY THEREMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS

Just when I thought the pinnacle of autism has been reached

A blockchain-based, Pokemon rip off on the "Ethereum network" is making aspie NEETs rich

A fine addition to my collection

3 tier evolution would be best.

Reach tier 2 just by battling.
Reach tier 3 with the ancestor gimmick.

Forcing prospective new players to chase ancestors from the moment they get in will turn a lot of them away.

I don't like these changes at all, I was supposed to get a lambo. Now these things are going to be worthless. You fucking lied to me Veeky Forums

I'll buy your mons for your buy-in price if you like. That way you can make a clean escape with the profit you got

Dont sell if all of us buy and shill we will get lambos, hoard and shill just like xvg

Right, they need to be able to progress a lot without having to touch ancestors. Gen 0s are already going to be the rarest and hardest to find mons, they should be for the absolute top tier that the most dedicated/successful players dream about one day having. They can't be something that you absolutely need to enjoy the game, otherwise we're fucked because the game literally wouldn't be able to support have any more than 1000 or so players at once. A game with only 1000 players is a complete flop by any measure.

You do realize the ancestor thing means that from the second people get to Gen 2, they can do full evolutions, right? And this is assuming it is exactly as people are reading his Singapore English, and there's nothing lost in translation.

All this means is that Gen 1 will need Gen 0 in order to get ancestor transformations. It means Gen 0 is allowed to get a special transformation others can't, if they want to sacrifice their Gen 0 stuff, through Gen 1. Everything after results in normies being able to get full transformations.

you can have mine for 1 eth right now. Eekape.

The evolutions really aren't THAT restrictive. It's not like it consumes the Gen 0, based on the wording you just need to have the right Gen 0 in your collection. If someone is after a special Gen 1 evolution, they could just buy the ancestor, evolve their mon, then sell back the ancestor to someone else.

It makes me wonder if we might one day have something similar to the "Sire" auctions in CryptoKitty, where you can put your kitty up for auction and whoever wins gets to breed with it ONCE. I made a lot more money siring than I did directly selling my kitties, and having an "Ancestor's Blessing" that you can sell from your Gen 0s might provide a nice affordable option for those who can't afford to outright buy the rarest mons in the game. With some time-based or otherwise limitation on how often the blessing can be sold so you can't just relist immediately and thus crashing the value of blessings to 0, of course.

The real question is what is Smorple going to evolve into?

I want this to do well, but the dev seems very clueless sadly. He made that reddit post a few days ago asking for someone to tell him how to make the contract more decentralized. On top of that, he just took some random guy on DA's fake pokemon and used it without permission. Guy could have easily commissioned them for a few hundred USD without all the fuss that happened.

I see a lot of Gen 0's being panic sold as soon as trading is enabled, especially with that egg mechanic inflating mons like crazy (up to 4 eggs if you bought in super late) Don't be surprised if mons that were at 3 ETH sell for

Boba Fett
Wurmple

How much have you made from kittens overall?

They would be fools not to take the Smorple you posted.
Also something that looks like this but with Smorple's features

>Implying you wouldn't need to pay me to take an Eekape off your hands

>don't forget to vote

strawpoll.com/wfd9sg47

I'll make a new strawpoll tomorrow with the new ones btw

This is what I wanted Smorple to look like but I can't draw so he turned out like that.

Nice fudd

The issue with the code was a genuine mistake that they've already fixed. The devs didn't even know the testnet was a thing (which a lot of ETH devs don't, surprisingly), and the hole in the contract was because it was the genuine best way he could think of to do the contract at the time. These are devs exploring territory yet to be explored by any other ETH dev (at least, from what we know). They're trying to do things that weren't attempted until now. They gave a clear explanation for why they made the contract how they did and no one could give them a real alternative.
The dev paid the artist 14 ETH for nineteen (19) pictures. That's pretty fucking generous for someone you're portraying as bad. He also gave the artist credit on every single mon's picture /and/ asked for permission, there were just some issues along the way.
They've also been working tirelessly for four days with pretty much no sleep since release because of all the sudden attention they got due to Veeky Forums shilling.

For devs suddenly overwhelmed by something as big as the audience they got in literally an hour after release, exploring unexplored territory, and doing their best with a relatively small team of people, they've been doing really well. Ever since early mistakes, they've been doing basically everything correct.

>not buying eekape master race

Started with 6 ETH and ended with 49 ETH and a few hundred kitties of varying values. The only ones worth mentioning are three Gen 0's worth about an ETH each, which I'm holding onto just in case they become more valuable when they're no longer produced. So far kitties have just reproduced too quickly to keep making a meaningful profit after a couple weeks and most of the kitties aren't worth the gas price to sell anymore.

I think my dubs speak for themselves

That is Smorple's true inner self. Even if the art changes, the soul does not. Soon tens of thousands of people all around the world will be catching and loving Smorples.

but you got trips son

trips means buy

I already 3x'd on my boy eekape. didn't even matter how hard people shit on him here, he had the best ROI of every fucken mon out there.

buy now because i have no use for this faggot anymore

>The dev paid the artist 14 ETH for nineteen (19) pictures
Source on that? He deserves it desu. If all the names and designs were switched. That'd be a huge blow to Gen 0 owner's morale since the designs could easily pass for legit Pokemon and they're normie approachable. Imagine if everything looked like Vibe at first.

I wish Vibe got replaced by Smorple, desu

see
>I 3x my investment

I 4x my investment and now have a NAGEE which is worth more

LMAOING @ THESE EEKAPE APES THAT THINK THEY KNOW SHIT

He was in the Discord earlier and told people. He literally had no idea how ETH worked and suddenly had 14 ETH lmao
People were in there telling him how to even properly set up a wallet aside from MEW

> Started with 6 ETH and ended with 49 ETH and a few hundred kitties of varying values.
Damn, that's nice. I wonder why there isn't more of those ethereum games? It seems like a goldmine since they can be very basic, the market is unsaturated, and tons of people have easy crypto gains to spend.

Is he even aware he can sell it for money on coinbase?

Give it a few weeks. They'll start popping up like crazy. There is too much potential for money.

1.122 ETH
EARN
0.003 ETH
TOTAL CAUGHT

there is literally no mathematical way you 4x'd your investment on nagee, lying fag

you realize the price didn't start at 1.122 ETH?

373 purchased * 0.003 dividend = 1.119

It started at 0.3 = you need it to be 1.5 to be 4x due to initial cost, IF you bought it at 0.3

stop fucking lying faggot

And forgetting the math which solidifies the fact that you are a fucking liar, I bought eekape at 0.2 base cost, it has around 100 more sold and I didn't even 4x

fuck off liar

hahahaha

>THE TRIGGERED EEKAPE APE CAN'T DO MATHS

0.3x4 = 1.2 which is roughly equal to 1.119

maybe next time if you get in early you can get a better return

burger education

yeah YOU HAD TO PAY THE 0.3 TO GET IT DUMBFUCK, SO YOU'RE NOT EVEN 3X YET

Fucking nagee shills confirmed mongoloids

wow

i will never take advice from Veeky Forums on anything after reading the responses here from you faggots, this is basic fucking math

hahahaha

you are a lost cause if you still don't understand, I don't know how to simplify it further

let me break it down for you fags real slow

0.3 eth cost
1.119 dividends - 0.3 = 0.819
0.819 / 0.3 = 2.73x ROI

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MUH 4X RETURNZ

I just did simplify it exactly, through math

which proves youre a fucking retard who can't do the same. The absolute max ROI on nagee, if you were the very first buyer. is 2.73x

SHUT THE FUCK UP

To be fair, it depends if you're including the etheremon still having the residual purchase value in the calculation, in which case you would include the book value of the mon.

I think you will very soon. The only reason Etheremon came first is because it released before it was even remotely ready. After all the CryptoKitty headlines I guarantee you there's many games in the works right now, some of which will be very similar to this one, that we haven't heard of yet because they want to actually finish them before they publish them. I think that Etheremon is in a good position to be one of the first to finish, however, since the unexpected sudden popularity really put the fire under the devs feet and they seem to be working harder than anyone right now as a result.

we were only talking abotu current returns. guys a fucken idiot who can't math, that's all there is to it. obviously returns shoudl be much higher than 4x if we can sell them and it catches on. I hope to sell mine for even 1x the final price and i'll be way the fuck up then.

fuck this

let me break this down for YOU my Eekape ape friend

I bought at 0.3ETH and my etheremon is now worth 1.122ETH and in that time I got 1.02ETH

net gain = 1.8ETH

You bought at 0.2ETH and yours is now worth 0.876 while gaining AT MOST 0.87ETH

net gain = 1.5

1.8>1.5

hahaha stay mad you eekape ape

you are fucking retarded, lying, and not worth responding to again. the math proves how fucking wrong you are, shut the fuck up and neck yourself

>hurr durr lies and bullshit

hahahaha

ok I'll level with you my man, I was joking with most of the maths (messed up the initial ROI which is pretty embarrassing since I'm literally doing a maths degree)

>can't we just be happy we both made roughly x3 through this and not argue about the best etheremon (NAGEE)

I JUST WANT TO SELL THIS FUCKING EEKAPE AND REALIZE 6-8X

>THIS

since this thread is pretty much dead noone will notice a secret alliance between Eekape and Nagee so we can shill each others ehteremon and not have this self destructive rivalry

>if we can meme Eekape and Nagee as the best etheremon we can drive up prices and make sure palytid and cesstoids don't see the light of day

I'll make some pro eekape memes tommorrow

blockid is the best mon

your failed strategy to pump these shit tier mons on day one is coming back to haunt you. your shit stains are now the most common of the gen0s. literally disgusting throw away garbage.

If someone says they tripled their money and started with $100 they don't mean they now have $400, they mean they have $300 you dumbass.

Internal locus of control or external locus of control. I chose the former and so do winners. You choose the latter which is for fucking bug men, cucks and soy boys.

blockid is shit and you just angered the NAGEEK alliance

>implying there isn't a reason more people bought nagee and eekape