flick-the-thief.tumblr.com/
exhentai.org/g/1075459/c77e65f5a2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being a ground pounder

Spare me your SoB story

Hah

That's cawhyee as fuck.

>Trying to make me pity flamethrowing psychos

Warpfire take you, Veeky Forums, sisters aren't cute.

I thought they were being supported again with the new edition?

I don't keep tabs on GW.

FUCK YOU user, FUCK YOU, THIS IS GOD DAMN SAD YOU FUCKING MONSTEROUS HERETIC FUCKWAFFLE
AND FUCK YOU TOO YOU SLANNESHI COCKMONGLER, YOU HEARTLESS GUTTLESS PIECE OF ROTTEN ASSHOLE.

They've been supported and quite playable in every edition, people just think old models means the faction sucks.

stormtroopers, commissars and priests are the superior schola graduates, anyways

Calm down Kharn.

No. Sisters a bugfuck insane. Even regular citizens and Inquisitors don't want them around if they can avoid it.

what would i happen if i called one cute

Dont give up. Lass.

Atleast your in Shadow War Armageddon.

"supported" as in rules. Still absolutely Zero new or updated models however. Which makes the entry point for anyone who even wants to field a few units, much higher in comparison to pretty much all other imperial factions.

Seeing this scenaro OP has posted doesn't make me sad for sisters, but sad for those people and animals in real life in that situation that I am incapable of helping.

NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN, THIS IS SAD AND DEPRESSING AND ALL KINDS OF BULLSHIT THAT MAKES ME WANT TO THROW THE LOT OF YOU GOD DAMN SHITS IN A WOODCHIPPER OUT OF SHEER RAGE.

get bullied, nerd

EAT A FAT DICK FILLED WITH RAZORS YOU DAMN EDGELORD SUPREME.

here are some (You)s

I would totaly pick her up and take home with me

also source?

sauce lutherniel.deviantart.com/gallery/

it's okay, user

it's just a drawing, the little sister is doing well as we speak

Then rage volunteer care at an animal shelter, orphanage, homeless shelter. Furiously be a foster home for animals looking for their forever home. With your bloodlust destroy misfortune.

It could be worse. She could be with the Brettonians right now.

>mufuggin luth
It has been too long.

Immolation, just to be safe.

This would be very touching but I binged Nana's Everyday Life once and I'm now immunized to cute things living miserably in cardboard box.

YOU MONSTER

DON'T REMIND ME

Isn't there a picture of a good end with nana gets cyborg limbs and fights crime with Iron Man?

>forgetting to bring your standard issue helmet
don't blame me for that

Oh fuck, the flashbacks.

Why can't you just fucking die already

>I came for shitposts
>Instead I get feels
I don't like you.

Please un-sad this little SoB

I can't go to bed with this second-hand guilt

You just need to learn to numb yourself to the uncountable miseries and tragedies that are doubtlessly, unceasingly unfolding all over the world at any given moment.

Just try not to think about it.

I already did that, it is this particular fictive SoB that I am concerned for

what was the point of making me sad, user

I've always had a soft and hard spot for Son. I've never actually played the war game, just the rpgs and read alot of the lore.
Awhile back I was part of a Design a Guard Regiment thread that was Greek themed and had Sisters as their ally (or something like that). One of the ideas was that Sisters would lead squads or platoons of IG as support/fodder when they had to go out on missions.
If I wanted to get into tabletop, what would be a good way to build a SoB/IG (or stormtrooper or scion, since I want a Spec ops feel) hybrid army, with sisters as the sergeants and HQ?
Sorry if it's a weird question, but this seems like the best place to ask.

*for SoB

Also, Bolted Babe pictures. Never fight alone, even in a rainy little box.

Someone make a gif out of these please.

Actually don't do this. I change my mind.

>Actually don't do this. I change my mind.
user is impersonating me!
DO ETT. DO ET NAO.

Good call, a .webm is better.

Well, that's homebrew as fuck, but I could see you just using the Sisters codex and treating Scion models as Battle Sisters - similar stat lines between the two. Or you could reverse that (Sister-Superiors as Scion Tempestors) with an allied HQ. Or something, it's been awhile since I've played. But it's doable.

I love my tiny Sisters kill team, but prepare to pay out the arse for them my dude - there isn't much in the way of third party stuff for them.

>not naming it hereC

you know how it could continue?
with the little sob looking up at the shadow of a power armoured guy
and it is a grey knight in need of a hat

I'm going to adopt her.

I shall name her Annalisa, and she shall be trained in the arts of the Bolter, the Flamer, and the Melta.

They are, they'll be getting plastic models very soon as well.

>implying it won't be a Squat

>It's a squat, a Brettonnian and a Tomb King

Fuck you. Its this one that got me.

Uh no my fatherly instincts are kicking in. For the glory of the Emperor this child shall be raised in a loving home!

No.

Goddamnit...

Best be posting the rest.

>"muh feels!"
Artificial cuteness is worthless, though.

Cuteness is only valuable when it's natural and not specifically meant to evoke feeling of sympathy and/or affection.

>Cuteness is only valuable when it's natural and not specifically meant to evoke feeling of sympathy and/or affection.

But that's what cuteness IS. It is literally a mechanism meant to evoke sympathy or affection.

I know. But it's only worth something when it's incidental, not when it's purposeful.

It's like, I dunno, altruism? Altruism is worth something only when it's a genuine act of kindness, not when you do it solely out of personal gain.
Or something, I'm not good with analogies.

>tfw no adorwbs SoB daughterfu to adopt out of the rain, hair dry, give a fresh pair of pajamas to, feed eggs on toast and put in the spare room for the night.

>tfw greet her in the morning with a bag containing toiletries, new clothes, journal, some sweets
>she misunderstands, thinking it's time to leave
>tell her that's not the case
>breakfast in 10, go wash little soldier girl.

This is in the wrong order. This is the right order.

Why is no-one adopting her?

Screw you all Veeky Forums, she's mine now. I'mma taking her hope and feeding her bacon and eggs and telling her she can stay as long as she wants, while I brush her hair after a shower.

I don't even care that my place doesn't allow pets. She's a dependent, dammit!

Come on Sister-Initiate! We have heretics to burn!

Sister Superior Guinevere will look after you! As long as you're OK with her daily body heresy inspections and examinations!

Really?

Would someone lie to you on the internet?

Stop.

Yay! More play toys! I mean, more soldiers for the fight against the enemies of the Emperor!

What if there just old grumpy priests seen alongside the Sororita Armys, because they hide all the cute boys for themselfes?

This guy has been doing lots of great stuff. He needs to go LEWDER.

This guy could do with going way lewder. Even just tasteful nudity..

There's a few with straigh up sex already i think.

>those lips

I found the Deviant-Art, but does he have a tumblr?

flick-the-thief.tumblr.com/

I meant what I said. LEWDER.

Then we can go into degenerate territory!

exhentai.org/g/1075459/c77e65f5a2/

That's his panda page.

Get the fuck out of that box! It's ours!

Thought the same

Just a three panel rain shuffle would be enough IMO.
Someone out there has a tablet and time right?

That's all there is at the moment.

I made a thing anons.

>For the glory of the Emperor this child shall be raised in a loving home!
only if you raise her as a good imperial citizen

that makes sense

come on, you can at least share it

>an attempt was made.

>implying bretonnian needs to rely on pity
>implying bretonnian didn't go down fighting, as appropriates of knights
pitiful
0/10 wouldn't go orcs hunting with

Good efforts.

Pic related

Trigger Warning: H*resy

(It's spoilered because image at the bottom might give too much away before reading.)

Technically they went out fleeing homewards with their back to the fight because the plot needed resolution on Lileath fucking up the world.

Only Gilles went out fighting, alongside Abhorash, but that's not fucking canon says GW.

Did Sisters finally get squatted or something?

No, but they are still not getting plastic models, while the metall ones are cursed to be forever absent from the battlefield, never embracing the joy of war against the emperors foes.

>Did Sisters finally get squatted
Nah.

Sharing is caring.

Besides, you guys got a wicked DLC for Total Warhammer. The sisters haven't had the spotlight since Dawn of War.

>that name
wrong trip tho

Now someone draw the picture where pappa GW is warm inside playing with his favorite child, the primaris marine with a pet nid basking before the fireplace.

I say nay.

oh boy time for cringey fixfics

idk, i was thinking of leaving it at that.

Supposedly. But they've "Supposedly" been getting plastic minis for like a year now.